LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mummy made me a new romper outfit

Jessica1965

• Jessica1965 changed the title to Mummy made me a new romper outfit
5 hours ago, Jessica1965 said:

My mummy made them. She gets paterns on line. 

@Jessica1965

Again: that outfit is adorable! I'm not sure exactly what is being depicted, even after looking at the picture a couple of time to still don't know what is on your outfit, but it does look very pretty,  for a pretty little girl like you! ?

you're so cute, I can't resist the temptation to give you a BIG ?and a HUG!

Brian

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Jessica1965

Again: that outfit is adorable! I'm not sure exactly what is being depicted, even after looking at the picture a couple of time to still don't know what is on your outfit, but it does look very pretty,  for a pretty little girl like you! ?

you're so cute, I can't resist the temptation to give you a BIG ?and a HUG!

Brian

Brian i zoomed in to the romper has wini the poo characters print. very cute. Yes Jessica looks very cute.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rachel1 said:

Brian i zoomed in to the romper has wini the poo characters print. very cute. Yes Jessica looks very cute.

@Jessica1965

thank you for letting me know! I agree regardless of what kind of characters they are, she is a cutie, which is by design! when you make something like that, not only is it cute, not only is it comfortable, or not only is it something that reminds you of your childhood, it's something that will always be with you As a memory.

And because she is so cute,, she gets a HUG and a kiss from me! you

Brian

22 hours ago, Jessica1965 said:

My mummy made them. She gets paterns on line. 

If she's made that from an online pattern, do you think you could post a link to it?  My mummy could make me some.  And I'd help.