LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much did you consent to give up?

17 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

You are not AB?!? From what you say, you had me fooled

No not AB.  I don't like baby clothes, don't like baby talk, don't do bottles and binkies.  Like I said I am into loss of control, I would like to be have someone else in control of my diapering more like a domination scenario.  I don't think from my post that that was too difficult to understand, but obviously some people need every concept explained in minute detail for their comprehension

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, DiapergirlWB said:

No not AB.  I don't like baby clothes, don't like baby talk, don't do bottles and binkies.  Like I said I am into loss of control, I would like to be have someone else in control of my diapering more like a domination scenario.  I don't think from my post that that was too difficult to understand, but obviously some people need every concept explained in minute detail for their comprehension

Well, you could be a "little" "AB" was actually broken up into different part: Baby (infant/toddler), Pre-schooler, Grade-schooler and Junior High or Middle schooler. Some included High Schooler. I broke it into age groups based on function: 0 -3; infant/toddler, 4-7; very little, 8-11; Little and 12-15

However, it would seem that one acquires a child status of some kind if one gives up all or a significant amount of adult function and use diapers, which,culturally are infantile in nature (which is why they are used as punishment or chastizement),  The secondary image of them is as old persons, made incon via age. Tertiarily, they are associated with physical disorder

3 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Well, you could be a "little" "AB" was actually broken up into different part: Baby (infant/toddler), Pre-schooler, Grade-schooler and Junior High or Middle schooler. Some included High Schooler. I broke it into age groups based on function: 0 -3; infant/toddler, 4-7; very little, 8-11; Little and 12-15

However, it would seem that one acquires a child status of some kind if one gives up all or a significant amount of adult function and use diapers, which,culturally are infantile in nature (which is why they are used as punishment or chastizement),  The secondary image of them is as old persons, made incon via age. Tertiarily, they are associated with physical disorder

They could also be a DL?

Just now, AngelBaby said:

They could also be a DL?

DL's do not give up adult control of their lives and even so, if you look at DL profiles, you find many with a "Play Age", most often in the single digits and low single digits, and most of them claim to have gotten "the bug" in the low to middle single digits. So there must be a bit of very little to little in them; enough to mention it. Also, to me, what could be considered DL culture is very sparse and the vacuum is accupied by other things. Also, I think some cases of DL are just some form of AB/Little in denial. This is reinforced by the fact that I get repeated visits to my profile by DL's and many DL's involved themselves in AB/Little threads

48 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

DL's do not give up adult control of their lives and even so, if you look at DL profiles, you find many with a "Play Age", most often in the single digits and low single digits, and most of them claim to have gotten "the bug" in the low to middle single digits. So there must be a bit of very little to little in them; enough to mention it. Also, to me, what could be considered DL culture is very sparse and the vacuum is accupied by other things. Also, I think some cases of DL are just some form of AB/Little in denial. This is reinforced by the fact that I get repeated visits to my profile by DL's and many DL's involved themselves in AB/Little threads

BDSM and D/s dynamics have a power exchange element, where one part gives control to the other, without age play.

8 minutes ago, AngelBaby said:

BDSM and D/s dynamics have a power exchange element, where one part gives control to the other, without age play.

I d not know what D/s is As for the rest; true but that is outside the scope of ABDL and is more in the line of sbu/dom /slave/owner model rather than adult/child so the matter is not referred to as "adult" function. If diapers are used, that is more grafted onto an non-ABDL model

32 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I d not know what D/s is As for the rest; true but that is outside the scope of ABDL and is more in the line of sbu/dom /slave/owner model rather than adult/child so the matter is not referred to as "adult" function. If diapers are used, that is more grafted onto an non-ABDL model

The DL part of ABDL doesn't require the AB part. It is a fetish, and can be combined with other fetishes, just like ABDL can be combined with sissification.

Moral of the story is, someone wanting to wear diapers and give up control doesn't mean they are an AB.

Just now, AngelBaby said:

The DL part of ABDL doesn't require the AB part. It is a fetish, and can be combined with other fetishes, just like ABDL can be combined with sissification.

Moral of the story is, someone wanting to wear diapers and give up control doesn't mean they are an AB.

Yes the diaper wearing could be extraneous to the relationship, which could be BDSM Dom/Sub or FemDom. But if that is the case then the control passed over would not be specifically referred to as "adult" if it were defined at all. It is just that, from context, I think many DL's, for reasons I have stated elsewhere are AB in denial (though why they should be, I have no idea save that they may consider "AB" to be demeaning and wish to avoid that)) As to diapers having a fetish value. Yes, if that appreciation of the physical feeling in and of itself stands on it's own, which would explain why there is no DL cultural narrative or"story", or there are no specific accoutrements.  However, it seems the human personality needs a story or the activitiy seems empty so one is chosen. For me, the diaper is part of the story, albeit a big part. There are other things; Dolly, tiaras,  ballet and other accotrements like the magic picture frame, the things in "goodies" and "playrooom" in my siggy and some of the things I mention in blog entries and "About Me"

@AngelBaby thanks you seem to understand where I am coming from.  For some reason @Little BabyDoll Christine thinks she is the expert on my life and feelings and is bound and determined to force me into her box.  She can spout all her stupid Ideas about who I am and they don't mean a damn thing.  Her ego won't let her be wrong so just stop irritating yourself trying to argue with someone who "knows" everything.

• Like 3

I only stated what goes together. That from braining and observation. If that fits to the point where you say I "think" "I am an expert", then it fits. One of the things you do in dynamic studies is the known to self known to others matrix about one's characteristics. A thing  about oneself is 1. known to self, 2. not known to self, 3. not known to self, 4. not known to others. If you have a pPlay Age that is from 0-11 (or in some perspectives 15), that puts you in the grand AB category. If it is 0-3, that puts you in the infant/toddler range. That is observable and to the point that it must mean something as a narrative which "fills out" the DL. Being an obervable (stated outright) it is "known to others". As such, it conditions what I will think of you and how I will act based on the cultural concepts of ann infant/toddler. A DL does not need to "give up" any adult characteristics to be a DL, Rusty Pins talks about running errands and going to a different town. Some DL's wear but do not use. If one gives up characteristics that are defined in the conversation as "adult", then one renders oneself a child or infant. If it does not mean something, do not put it there. Some38 years ago,someone wasgoing on about all the feelingsthat being changed as an nfant would bring (feeling loved, security etc; the usual), which are way to abstract for that age), I said "I can remember being changed as an  baby twice and it was no beig deal. I did not feel anything. That is just romanticizing it after the fact"

36 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I only stated what goes together. That from braining and observation. If that fits to the point where you say I "think" "I am an expert", then it fits. One of the things you do in dynamic studies is the known to self known to others matrix about one's characteristics. A thing  about oneself is 1. known to self, 2. not known to self, 3. not known to self, 4. not known to others. If you have a pPlay Age that is from 0-11 (or in some perspectives 15), that puts you in the grand AB category. If it is 0-3, that puts you in the infant/toddler range. That is observable and to the point that it must mean something as a narrative which "fills out" the DL. Being an obervable (stated outright) it is "known to others". As such, it conditions what I will think of you and how I will act based on the cultural concepts of ann infant/toddler. A DL does not need to "give up" any adult characteristics to be a DL, Rusty Pins talks about running errands and going to a different town. Some DL's wear but do not use. If one gives up characteristics that are defined in the conversation as "adult", then one renders oneself a child or infant. If it does not mean something, do not put it there. Some38 years ago,someone wasgoing on about all the feelingsthat being changed as an nfant would bring (feeling loved, security etc; the usual), which are way to abstract for that age), I said "I can remember being changed as an  baby twice and it was no beig deal. I did not feel anything. That is just romanticizing it after the fact"

I have told you my Reasons.  I did try some AB experimentation I did not like it.  I have no interest in it.  I am a Dl with a diaper domination fantasy.  Ypu are just so arrogant and ignorant that you cannot accept what i say because "you know me better than i know myself"  since i know you wont understand i am not quoting you there I am paraphrasing with the quotes.  i only have a play age cause when i filled out the profile i was still in the experimental stages of discovering myself and have made that journey.  As for any further opinion you might have about who I am you can shove them where only the diaper sees.

• Like 3

First of all, the whole AB/DL 'Little' labeling is complete BS.  It obvious that it exist, but it's obvious that it exists, but it's not like it a box  there is a box that you have completely fit in, or you aren't true to your label.  We wear diapers by choice, and each of us has our reasons.   In my case, I primarily like diapers, and really like my independence.  I guess that makes me a DL, but if you read my stories, which are based on my fantasies- it is clear that I definitely have some AB tendencies.   I have pacifiers (which I chew through).  I have baby bottles, but don't use them every day.  I have a sippy cup, but I almost never use it.   I don't have a real play age, and I don't think I would play with toys, even if I had them. 

In my case, the number one thing I would give up is control of my diapers.   The diapers would be permanent, and I would have no say about changing them, or even asking to be changed.  Other things that I tend to write about (which is really based on my fantasies) is strollers, cribs, and highchairs.  For me, I would be perfectly happy sleeping in a crib.   That would also include control over bedtimes, and wake times.   The stroller would be interesting.  Obviously, I can't imagine a scenario that an adult baby could be pushed in a stroller without making a scene, which is something I would never do.  I've been pushed in a wheelchair in hospitals, and it's not great.  But somehow I seem to like the idea of being forced to stay near my CG, and the stroller as a disincentive.  "If you wander off, I need to put you in the stroller."    The same thing would be true with a highchair.    

• Like 2

I myself am picky as to what I would and would not give up, at the moment I am not in a situation where I can indulge much at all but in an ideal situation where I had a SO that allowed and could afford 24/7 I think it would be like so

I would readily give up control over my diaper autonomy, anyone can check or change me for any reason.

I would give up any thought of privacy, if my SO has informed guests over and someone decides to change my diaper in the living room because thats where everyone is, I am okay with that.

While I am willing to be fed, I am not willing to give up adult foods (I like to cook pork chops, curry, sir-fry,eggs and casseroles.)

I don't mind someone else dressing me, I would not be allowed to put clothes on same as with changing my own diaper, however I would reserve the right to remove clothes I didn't like (I'm not allowed to say anything about it though, just silent removal).

I refuse to give up internet and video games, but I could give up the M/18+ rating.

I am okay with bedtime being over everything (I.E if bedtime is at 9 I am okay with forcibly being stopped from doing anything at 8:30 in order to be in bed asleep at 9 even if it means turning the power off while I am in the middle of a game or something) 

I am not okay with bedtime being before 9. ( I am usually up until about 11 currently)

anything else would have to be thoroughly discussed beforehand I think.

18 hours ago, DiapergirlWB said:

@AngelBaby thanks you seem to understand where I am coming from.  For some reason @Little BabyDoll Christine thinks she is the expert on my life and feelings and is bound and determined to force me into her box.  She can spout all her stupid Ideas about who I am and they don't mean a damn thing.  Her ego won't let her be wrong so just stop irritating yourself trying to argue with someone who "knows" everything.

I understand where you are coming from in a few ways.

Over all, unless we really knew each other, I cannot describe your desired dynamic.

Over all, I know AB/DL is integrated with a wide swath of fetishes, and there are many different kinds and ranges of dynamics in relationships.

AB/DL and age play are not mutually exclusive.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I consented to giving up everything!!

I am an Adult Baby who identifies as a baby and not an adult!! Recently got engaged to a woman who is almost 20 years younger than I am!! But also wants the Dom/sub relationship I want! She wants to cuckold me as her sissy baby! And we have a total power exchange and adoption contract signed by us both!! I am her submissive/fiancé/and cuckolded sissy baby girl, she is or will be my Mistress/HotWife/and Mommy!

She will have complete control of everything including finance’s!!

On 2/12/2023 at 8:26 PM, spark said:

First of all, the whole AB/DL 'Little' labeling is complete BS.  It obvious that it exist, but it's obvious that it exists, but it's not like it a box  there is a box that you have completely fit in, or you aren't true to your label.  We wear diapers by choice, and each of us has our reasons.   In my case, I primarily like diapers, and really like my independence.  I guess that makes me a DL, but if you read my stories, which are based on my fantasies- it is clear that I definitely have some AB tendencies.   I have pacifiers (which I chew through).  I have baby bottles, but don't use them every day.  I have a sippy cup, but I almost never use it.   I don't have a real play age, and I don't think I would play with toys, even if I had them. 

In my case, the number one thing I would give up is control of my diapers.   The diapers would be permanent, and I would have no say about changing them, or even asking to be changed.  Other things that I tend to write about (which is really based on my fantasies) is strollers, cribs, and highchairs.  For me, I would be perfectly happy sleeping in a crib.   That would also include control over bedtimes, and wake times.   The stroller would be interesting.  Obviously, I can't imagine a scenario that an adult baby could be pushed in a stroller without making a scene, which is something I would never do.  I've been pushed in a wheelchair in hospitals, and it's not great.  But somehow I seem to like the idea of being forced to stay near my CG, and the stroller as a disincentive.  "If you wander off, I need to put you in the stroller."    The same thing would be true with a highchair.    

Why does everything have to be labeled? We like what we like!! Why, do we have to put labels on everything! I’m transgender and love women does that make me a lesbian? But I love cum as well? Does that make me bisexual? Or how about if I wanted to be in chastity? Does that make me a cuckold? I mean really it’s all so stupid and to be arguing with someone about what they like and trying to put a label on them is ridiculous!! They are who they are!! They like what they like? I love diaper domination too!! But me I identify as a baby!! I have had too many traumas in my life to function as an adult!! So I need someone “aka, an adult “ to assume that control and handle the adult responsibilities and dominate me as their submissive!! Yes, I want to be cuckolded, and put in diapers and treated like a baby!! But I also want the sexual acts of a cuckold!! Creampie cleanup etc! Because I love the humiliation!! I love being exposed as both a cuckold and a submissive sissy baby girl!!

On 4/6/2023 at 6:15 AM, BabySerenity said:

Why does everything have to be labeled? We like what we like!! Why, do we have to put labels on everything! I’m transgender and love women does that make me a lesbian? But I love cum as well? Does that make me bisexual? Or how about if I wanted to be in chastity? Does that make me a cuckold? I mean really it’s all so stupid and to be arguing with someone about what they like and trying to put a label on them is ridiculous!! They are who they are!! They like what they like? I love diaper domination too!! But me I identify as a baby!! I have had too many traumas in my life to function as an adult!! So I need someone “aka, an adult “ to assume that control and handle the adult responsibilities and dominate me as their submissive!! Yes, I want to be cuckolded, and put in diapers and treated like a baby!! But I also want the sexual acts of a cuckold!! Creampie cleanup etc! Because I love the humiliation!! I love being exposed as both a cuckold and a submissive sissy baby girl!!

We seem to love labels.  It seems to be an obsessive need that we have as a society.

I remember when I first started to investigate the AB/DL.  I never knew where I fit, because  I didn't feel like an AB, but diapers weren't fully sexual for me either. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a very independent tot and live by myself, as much as it's a struggle.

I'd give up a lot to be looked after, checked and changed, fed and washed, dressed and cuddled and played with.

But I could never give up proper grown up books, real conversations, cups of tea and tasty food. And I probably wouldn't submit to wearing anything I was put in, I hate Barbie pink for example. I'd certainly exercise my right to sulk.

• Like 3

I can safely leave the required adult medical care up to aide , she follows doctors orders for most required tasks to keep me healthy, what I eat is “what I feel like” I go thru sales adds to make a weekly menu then we cook it .
she will provide alcohol and semi recreational drugs as needed or requested , I am bathed, medicated,Fed and changed on schedule according to doctors orders and with my needs . I listen to a lot of music and watch movies as I want to , she will wire prewire and route electrodes outside of places I mess so that masturbation can happen anywhere anytime as desired .

basically I have full time care , but have the first and last word on things not related to keeping me healthy. Diapers catheters ,bowel movements are all routinely prescribed /controlled/ induced by doctors for me  . I don’t have to worry or think about them as they are independent of what I think or want . Not a sports guy so watching games wouldn’t happen here voluntarily .