LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much did you consent to give up?

I read a post on another site about how a sissy baby was not going to be allowed to watch the Superbowl with their mommy and daddy. There was a little argument about it, and it sounds like at least one of them was adamant about not letting the baby watch.

It got me thinking, does being a baby 24/7 equate to total control and deciding if a baby can watch public events?

How much consent is given when going lifestyle?

• Like 1

Let us compare these two states

1. Being a part-time baby

2. Being a baby 24/7; i.e. totally. What  is the life of a baby;  birth - 3 like. Would you leave a 3 year old unsupervised or unattended (not knowing what is going on) for more than 10 minutes? Would you not reserve the right to intervene at any moment? Well, that is the life of a baby. Anything else, while claiming to ber 24/7, is just plain phoney,  since it is trying to cherry-pick what it will and will not do while claiming to be a full-on baby

Now, let us answer the question. What do you give up control of to be a full-time baby? Everything. And Sissy also asks "What  will you allow to be done to you in the way of humiliation?". That just ADDS more to it, and that "more" is whatever the parent(s) feel like, part of which is effeminacy and little baby girls have no busienss watching the superbowl. Nor do proper little girls, so I will not be watching either. I have dollies to take care of and it is of no concern to me

• Like 1

It's an interesting question, and probably varies by individual arrangement. I guess one question, from the caregiver perspective, is, is the relationship about guiding the sissy baby, or is it just about total control? That answer probably depends on the needs of both the sissy baby and of the caregivers. Being a caregiver to a sissy baby, can, I'm thinking, be pretty time-consuming and resource intensive - the caregiver is investing a lot of themselves into the relationship, depending on how extensive it is. But, at the same time, the sissy baby is turning themselves over to the caregivers in ways that are deeply personal, and abdicating a lot of autonomy. So, does the caregiver "require" complete submission and compliance in order for their needs to be fulfilled? And, does the sissy baby want to abdicated control completely in the name of compliance, in order have their needs fulfilled? The root of the answer is probably found in the compatibility between the caregiver and the sissy baby, and, the "economics" of the relationship. 

Ideally, the sissy baby's needs align with the caregiver's desires, and, everyone is happy. However, a deep caregiver-baby relationship is not something that is easy to replace, from either side, so searching the planet for someone whose idea of what the relationship should entail, perfectly aligns with your own, could take a very long time, and could even prove fruitless. Thus, as in most relationships, compromise is called for. If the compromise requested exceeds the latitude either participant is willing to accept, then, the relationship is fundamentally flawed, and it's probably best if the participants go their separate ways, or, they scale back the scope of the relationship so that it isn't as all-encompassing.  

So, in the case of the Super Bowl question, I'd ask, do both participants accept that total compliance is a pillar of the relationship? If not, then, is compromise possible? Could the sissy baby be guided toward getting what they want, within the confines of the relationship? Is there something that they can do to earn the privilege? Maybe they have to watch it from their playpen or they have to agree to having a paci in and not make any noise or expect a diaper change during the game? Or, they give the caregiver something that they want in exchange - maybe sleeping through the night with no diaper changes, or wearing something special for them, or going somewhere that they're nervous about, or whatever they come up with between them? 

• Like 2

For me, I would be willing to give up all control of life decision making if I was cared for by a kind and loving mommy. By that I mean I would be willing to be treated as a 2 year old is treated. Mommy would make all the decisions about how I am cared for. What I wear. What I eat. What I watch on TV. When my bedtime is. When and where my diaper is changed. Of course this would all be in the home. Outside of the house we would have to be more discrete but mommy would still be in charge. I would really be ok with this. I’m sure sometimes I would resist doing what mommy wants but 2 year olds need timeouts. Ha!

• Like 3

As for me I gave up on most things 

1 I have no choice of what I going to wear every thing I wear has to be approved by my parent.  (Apart from work). 
2 there is no such thing as boy clothes or girls clothes just your clothes. 
3 I not allowed to use any adult utensils or plates if it’s not for a toddler I don’t use . 
4 adult clothes are for outdoor purposes only. 
5 tv and device are mostly locked to children’s only. 
6 corner time is at the discretion of anyone who is potty trained. 
7 diapers can be checked at any time and anywhere by anyone who is not in them. 
8 even though you can change your diapers they will be checked by a adult. 
9 only when you have completed potty training can you move out from your parents house 

this is some things I have to deal with but I would not change anything 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cmp said:

As for me I gave up on most things 

1 I have no choice of what I going to wear every thing I wear has to be approved by my parent.  (Apart from work). 
2 there is no such thing as boy clothes or girls clothes just your clothes. 
3 I not allowed to use any adult utensils or plates if it’s not for a toddler I don’t use . 
4 adult clothes are for outdoor purposes only. 
5 tv and device are mostly locked to children’s only. 
6 corner time is at the discretion of anyone who is potty trained. 
7 diapers can be checked at any time and anywhere by anyone who is not in them. 
8 even though you can change your diapers they will be checked by a adult. 
9 only when you have completed potty training can you move out from your parents house 

this is some things I have to deal with but I would not change anything 

Your spouse set the rules?

Just now, Pampertimmy said:

For me, I would be willing to give up all control of life decision making if I was cared for by a kind and loving mommy. By that I mean I would be willing to be treated as a 2 year old is treated. Mommy would make all the decisions about how I am cared for. What I wear. What I eat. What I watch on TV. When my bedtime is. When and where my diaper is changed. Of course this would all be in the home. Outside of the house we would have to be more discrete but mommy would still be in charge. I would really be ok with this. I’m sure sometimes I would resist doing what mommy wants but 2 year olds need timeouts. Ha!

For about a week AN infant/toddler has no concept of "tomorrow" because she is not physically developed cranially to have it. The same is true of self-care. The adult has the facilities for it and the recognition of the need for it. It  starts with seeing and hearing the  things around you and feeling things. These are hard-wirled . I can remember things  from when I was  about 3. Also, once you reach a certain age, there is enough build-up of memories to create a context that an infant/toddler does not have. When I was 5 and got a hold of a doll, and ran my finger along her lips, then put mine in the same shape and ran my finger along them, I noticed that went with a particular feeling, When I saw the doll's eyes catch the light from the window and sparkle, that too suggested a feeling. That made me think the doll might have a person inside her. Had I been an infant/toddler, I could not have done that

This is why I think that it is impossible to be an "adult baby" under 4 impossible and those who say  they are are supermposing adult concerns on what they think is the state of infancy/toddlerhood. The physical growth and development of the brain rules out the infantile state of mind as well as what you have learned from about 4 years of age. When I was a toddler I had my tonsils out and remember some of the goings on. I remember kicking and screaming (literally) but do not remember feeling any particular emotion that explains why I was doing so. Many AB's claiming to be 3 and under talk about feeling secure and loved. Those are imagined by the adult brain and superimposed on the idea of being a baby. I have fragmentary memories of being that age and none of them have any feelings like that, whereas memories from later times do

After that week, you would start to go out of your mind, which you would still have. That is why, when someone asks how they can acquire the mental state of a toddler I tell them they wouldh have to be drunk or stoned out of their gourd. Beyond that, if you reached that state instead of the Nirvana you expartec, you just would not care because you could not

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, AngelBaby said:

Your spouse set the rules?

I don’t have a spouse the rules were set up by myself and my parents when I asked them about baby me . 
I have never watched many adult shows up till I was 16 my bedtime was 6.30.pm week days and 7.30 weekends.

27 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I don’t have a spouse the rules were set up by myself and my parents when I asked them about baby me . 
I have never watched many adult shows up till I was 16 my bedtime was 6.30.pm week days and 7.30 weekends.

Wait. So your parents babied you? When did they start, and did you need to goto a therapist before or during?

I asked them around 8 or 9 yes I have see a therapist once but I guess they got the ok as I was put straight in a diaper and put down to sleep.

then we sat down and talked about how they and I wanted it to go and how much the rest of the family would be told 

Always as a baby boy?

Since you were so young, a nursery would have been easier to have than as an adult. Did you have a nursery or a normal bedroom?

Did your friends know?

How was highschool?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

id let my mom just treat me totally like i was 5 again. she was very restrictive in what i watched and id give that up if it meant i could be her baby again

What did she NOT let you watch big brother?!???♥️?

56 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

id let my mom just treat me totally like i was 5 again. she was very restrictive in what i watched and id give that up if it meant i could be her baby again

44 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

What did she NOT let you watch big brother?!???♥️?

I think he was really sincere and expressed how much he misses his mom.

Edited by AngelBaby
spelling mistake thanks to autocorrect
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

For about a week AN infant/toddler has no concept of "tomorrow" because she is not physically developed cranially to have it. The same is true of self-care. The adult has the facilities for it and the recognition of the need for it. It  starts with seeing and hearing the  things around you and feeling things. These are hard-wirled . I can remember things  from when I was  about 3. Also, once you reach a certain age, there is enough build-up of memories to create a context that an infant/toddler does not have. When I was 5 and got a hold of a doll, and ran my finger along her lips, then put mine in the same shape and ran my finger along them, I noticed that went with a particular feeling, When I saw the doll's eyes catch the light from the window and sparkle, that too suggested a feeling. That made me think the doll might have a person inside her. Had I been an infant/toddler, I could not have done that

This is why I think that it is impossible to be an "adult baby" under 4 impossible and those who say  they are are supermposing adult concerns on what they think is the state of infancy/toddlerhood. The physical growth and development of the brain rules out the infantile state of mind as well as what you have learned from about 4 years of age. When I was a toddler I had my tonsils out and remember some of the goings on. I remember kicking and screaming (literally) but do not remember feeling any particular emotion that explains why I was doing so. Many AB's claiming to be 3 and under talk about feeling secure and loved. Those are imagined by the adult brain and superimposed on the idea of being a baby. I have fragmentary memories of being that age and none of them have any feelings like that, whereas memories from later times do

After that week, you would start to go out of your mind, which you would still have. That is why, when someone asks how they can acquire the mental state of a toddler I tell them they wouldh have to be drunk or stoned out of their gourd. Beyond that, if you reached that state instead of the Nirvana you expartec, you just would not care because you could not

Neat. I’m saying I’m willing to hand over all adult decision making to a mommy that is loving and caring and willing to care for me as she would a toddler.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, AngelBaby said:

Always as a baby boy?

Since you were so young, a nursery would have been easier to have than as an adult. Did you have a nursery or a normal bedroom?

Did your friends know?

How was highschool?

Depends on what you call a boy I haven’t worn boy or men’s underwear I only wore girls underwear 

I still have a toddler room even now I sleep in a car bed

yes my friends know and except that I’m a baby and treat like one

No I invited as both yes I play with dolls and teddy’s but I still love playing with cars. 
I wear girls underwear over my diaper 24 7 I also wear tights . 
I just got home from my friends and change my clothes I was wearing . 
3 disposable diapers.  plastic pants . Tights . Frilly socks. Jogging bottoms. Onesie . Bib .walking harness.dog collar.. pacifier Jacket 
 Like now I resting in my car bed wearing a onesie  clean diaper and a bib with a pacifier cuddling up with a dolly under a pawpatrol quilt

The type of relationship you describe shares the same characteristics of a dominant/submissive relationship in the kink community. These relationships are a trade of power between individuals and this trade only works with the consent of all the individuals involved. Every one is as different as the individuals. I know for many people this may sound like fiction but these relationships do exist.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I'd be happy to relinquish a lot more control to Mummy if she'd take it on, but she's quite vanilla, and isn't really into being controlling.  She sends me up to bed at 10, and rations my chocolate intake, but that's about it.  I'm a good boy usually (apart from the chocolate sometimes...) and generally do what I'm told.  I'm just not told to so things or not to do them very often.  I'd definitely be up for being 'managed' a bit more, but I don't think it's going to happen.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, DiapergirlWB said:

I am not AB.  That being said I would absolutely give up any and all control of my diapering to someone else.  I like the loss of control associated with diapers ancontinent fantasy.

You are not AB?!? From what you say, you had me fooled