LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question for Truckers.

I know that there are some truckers among us; I'm curious as to how many of you wear diapers while you're on the job, and if it makes life easier, or, if that consideration doesn't play into whether or not you prefer to wear at work.

I've managed to make wearing diapers at work, work with my job (as a consultant in plants, primarily), but it's not a natural fit, or it wasn't until I started working mostly from home, courtesy of the pandemic. I can get away with wearing jeans or coveralls when I'm crawling all over a plant, but the boardroom side of my job tends to require dress pants that are less conducive to being in diapers. 

As a thought experiment, I started wondering what jobs might be ideal for someone who wears diapers, and while forest ranger, sniper, test pilot and astronaut are up there, I'd say that long-haul trucking, and possibly operating trains, are perhaps the most ideally suited professions, because you tend to work alone and have to spend long stretches away from the potty. I wonder if there are some truckers who don't even consider themselves AB's or DL's, who wear diapers anyway, just because of the convenience factor. 

5 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I know that there are some truckers among us; I'm curious as to how many of you wear diapers while you're on the job, and if it makes life easier, or, if that consideration doesn't play into whether or not you prefer to wear at work.

I've managed to make wearing diapers at work, work with my job (as a consultant in plants, primarily), but it's not a natural fit, or it wasn't until I started working mostly from home, courtesy of the pandemic. I can get away with wearing jeans or coveralls when I'm crawling all over a plant, but the boardroom side of my job tends to require dress pants that are less conducive to being in diapers. 

As a thought experiment, I started wondering what jobs might be ideal for someone who wears diapers, and while forest ranger, sniper, test pilot and astronaut are up there, I'd say that long-haul trucking, and possibly operating trains, are perhaps the most ideally suited professions, because you tend to work alone and have to spend long stretches away from the potty. I wonder if there are some truckers who don't even consider themselves AB's or DL's, who wear diapers anyway, just because of the convenience factor. 

The only truck driver I know of is @snobak  There could be a few more.  Not sure though.

• Like 1

Well.....seeing as I'm incontinent it's necessary. 

But before my motorcycle accident I did find them very helpful even during my travels as at the time I was only a bedwetter. 

• Like 1

Freight trains are two person crews and they do have a toilet in the locomotive.  I could still see someone wearing a diaper because those toilets are pretty nasty.

Divers sometimes have to wear diapers in dry suits during long dives.

• Like 1

I used to drive a truck, before depression and abuse from dispatch drove me out of it. I started wearing diapers when I was driving for several reasons, one, walking a mile to go pee in the middle of the night really messes up your sleepwake. And honestly I found diapers much better than peeing in a bottle. THey also helped a lot when driving, not having to struggle to hold it when you gotta go, and the bathroom is a few hours away.

There are other jobs where diapers are kinda usefull. Under drysuits, and even wet suits is a known thing, though under a wet suit its mostly a swim diaper they use. Cause you can't allways control when you gotta go. In some cases, soldiers and police use diapers, spec in cases where they are under display, like thoes events where they have soldiers marching for hours. Heck, I remember seeing a picture of just that a while back, solder had a pants falure, was wearing I think a molicare under.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Alyeskabird said:

I used to drive a truck, before depression and abuse from dispatch drove me out of it. I started wearing diapers when I was driving for several reasons, one, walking a mile to go pee in the middle of the night really messes up your sleepwake. And honestly I found diapers much better than peeing in a bottle. THey also helped a lot when driving, not having to struggle to hold it when you gotta go, and the bathroom is a few hours away.

There are other jobs where diapers are kinda usefull. Under drysuits, and even wet suits is a known thing, though under a wet suit its mostly a swim diaper they use. Cause you can't allways control when you gotta go. In some cases, soldiers and police use diapers, spec in cases where they are under display, like thoes events where they have soldiers marching for hours. Heck, I remember seeing a picture of just that a while back, solder had a pants falure, was wearing I think a molicare under.

changing_of_the_guard_1786745.jpg

• Haha 5
37 minutes ago, Alyeskabird said:

THey also helped a lot when driving, not having to struggle to hold it when you gotta go, and the bathroom is a few hours away.

I recall reading an article a long time ago that correlated jobs that required extended pee holding, with an uptick in the incidence of bladder cancer, and truckers were mentioned specifically. I somewhat know what that's like, because in a previous job, and before I had put myself back in diapers, I used to drive all over two Canadian provinces, visiting jobsites, in a German sedan that had a diesel engine and could log 900 km's between fill-ups. There were times when I pretty much sprinted for the washroom at the gas station or the client's location. 

I drive a truck in the summer-season, and is never near  toilet when I need it, so I went fulltime diaper.
I'm always in public space, so peeing could land me a hefty fine, so in a way, its cheaper with diapers, but mostly its cause there is no stressing at all.

I often have 12 hour days, and that includes eating while unloading the truck.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to also drive a truck and wore full time then.  Was handy for being stuck in traffic. Was also good when stuck at a shipper or receiver for hours and they would refuse to allow a driver to use the bathroom. Being a dl before I became a driver helped with it. 

Once you get over the "everyone will find out" paranoia stage and you work into the "I just don't care who knows" stage, then you've arrived. The circumstance or the kind of clothing just doesn't matter anymore (by putting on plastics over the diaper) which is an awesome way to kill diaper noise and people just don't pay attention outside of themselves and probably won't notice unless you sound like a garbage truck. I am keenly aware of those around me and they completely miss it --and when I tell them I'm diapered they either ignore my statement or they keep on doing/going without a hitch (like nothing happened).