LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emerald Princess - Revised Edition - Epilogue (5/18/2023)

Absolutely hands down my favorite story wish it was longer but aside from that a wonderful story might just have to buy the book!! I wonder if it has some illustrations in it?!!!

4 hours ago, BabySerenity said:

Absolutely hands down my favorite story wish it was longer but aside from that a wonderful story might just have to buy the book!! I wonder if it has some illustrations in it?!!!

Thank you for your kind words! I might look at a sequel some day... but as of right now I felt this was long enough as I wrote it! No illustrations inside the book, just the cover you can view. Thank you in advance if you do purchase it though! 🙂 Thanks for the comments!

On 4/19/2023 at 4:13 AM, BabySofia said:

I was looking at a ten-page legend for Hannah to memorize about her background when Camille peaked at the document pile and said, “Oh, you just turned one today! We should get you a cake to smash into!”

I glared at her and pushed everything into the bag. “For your information, I’m really eighteen months old!”

Isn't her standard  answer usually being 18 years?

On 4/28/2023 at 1:18 AM, BabySofia said:

Hannah had decided she wanted to get a chance to see the mall where she would be working. Instead of placing me into a stroller, she pulled out a wrap sling like my mom used with Cassidy when she was younger.

Hmm, I think Cassidy was Camilles baby sister. That should be Lily here.

On 5/13/2023 at 6:24 PM, BabySofia said:

Apparently, Streaked was making a roving patrol around and around the building to keep us away. She looked right at me but kept moving as I crossed the streak with a few other NPCs and entered the building.

I think, she crossed the street.

On 5/13/2023 at 6:24 PM, BabySofia said:

I spotted an empty one and sat down just as Choco Chips and Streaked suddenly appeared!

And I think, this should be Choco Chips and Ewe, since in next chapter he's there and asking Choco Chips to get Streakeds attention.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Spent the last month or so re-reading this before bed ^.^

Enjoyed every chapter, but now I don't have a good bedtime story!

Sofia you gotta write more!

🙂 I'm trying!!! (Real life is not cooperating right now!) Thanks for the comments DP! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 10:48 AM, little dragoniusrex said:

I got the book on kindle last week and realy enjoyed it is so good. so i was hoping that in the future there might be a second book and even a 3 and 4. but i got all your books on kindle so I knew it would be good your others are bril to. 

Thank you so much for your kind words and support! 🙂 (Sorry I’m just now seeing your reply here!)