LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Celebrity Do You Want To See Diapered?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

What celebrities would you like to see in diapers?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Terri Hatcher and Eva Longoria, Desparate Housebabies, oh yeah

Sarevor: You must mean Mila Kunis from 'That 70's show' eh? Yea, she's a real hottie too! There are too many hotties to single out a precious few. I wish all cuties and hotties wore diapers.

I actually have a long list of celebs I would love to see diapered. I will try to cut the list down. The main one I would love to see in diapers is Sarah Michelle Gelllar. There is also Hilary Duff, Alyssa Milano, Alicia Silverstone, Britney Spears, Shania Twain, Kirsten Dunst, Julia Stiles, and Elisha Cuthbert just to name a few. I have seen some pasties of most of the ones I mentioned, but would love to actually see them in diapers. :blush::)

Guest Guest

Renée Zellweger; Fran Drescher; Patricia Anderson (Jill Taylor in TV's 'Home Improvement'); Patricia Clarkson; Jean Smart; Oprah Winfrey; Kate Winslet; Rachel Griffith ('Six Feet Under'); Martina Navratilova; Frances McDormand ('Fargo'); Glenn Close; Beverly D'Angelo ('National Lampoon Vacation' flicks); Jessica Lange; Lesley Stahl (CBS News); Susan Sarandon; Juliette Lewis; Rachel Dratch; Candice Bergen; and - last but not least - Osama bin Laden.

Guest BabyTonz

Think it would be funny to see Arnold Schwarzenegger in a nappy ha ha.

The big tough comando in a diaper he he.

Predator vs diaper.