LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diapers The place to be!

43 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Daily Diapers the place to be for AB/DL and all the rest to have a fun and enjoyable place to make friends and take our adult life away!!!

Not much to add LMDO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How long have I been saying the same?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

No doubt about it. Thanks to @DailyDiand all of you for making this a thoughtful and kind site for ABDLs. In my case it has been instrumental for helping me accept myself.

Hugs and love to you all! ?❤️

@Babygeebee

I second that!  @DailyDi and all of his staff make this place the best one in cyberspace for our community. there are many other types of communities out there, but I think that Mikey is the one that is most tolerant, and the most understanding of all of them. many of us have questions, many of us are trying to through our journey, to understand what it is that we're trying to deal with or what it is that we're feeling, And I can tell you because of him and other people that are here, I understand exactly what I'm feeling or why I feel that way, and I have accepted what I am and who I am, and I'm glad that I'm able to finally be able to be open about it, and be honest with myself, because if you're not honest with yourself, then what's the point? you have to be honest and open with yourself, Because lying to yourself about who you are is not going to help yourself. I'm glad that I finally am able to accept that I am incontinent in a diaper lover, And I'm also glad that I'm able to help others understand understand that it's OK to be who you are, and we are all welcomed here! that is one thing that I always will remember, because Mikey wants all of us to be comfortable here, and always remember that this place is like standing in his living room, and I don't want to cause him any trouble, so he would kick me out of his living room. this place is awesome, and it's all because of him and his staff, and he knows that I am here for him should he need it!

Brian

• Thanks 1