LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huge Climax Explosion Hands Free

Hey guys i have a very interesting topic to talk about, ever since i purchase my new "inflatable beachball underwear" i notice that i can't rub the front of my diaper with my hand because of my blowup underwear is inflated tight masturbating with that on is very difficult and when i sit down the underwear even tighter but i notice it feels very unique around my crotch area so i started to trust my hips a little bit every time i did that the next thing i new i was getting very horny? and loving this? after a while i started to feel a some small pulsing with some leakage of ooze then i feel a explosion was cumming very soon then i  had a very big eruption climax i felt like a volcano blowing up but from my hose it was super amazing i never had a explosion like that before thank god i was wearing a diaper under my inflated undies.

Has anyone else ever had a explosion like that hand free without any vibrator or humping to bed and other things ???? 

• Thanks 1

@adam4landry@Rachael-Little

yes! I would say that it was an interesting photo at that! However, I'm not sure that I'd be wanting to walk around with inflatable underwear, because it would be so big you wouldn't be able to fit anything over them, and that's probably not intended to put something on over them but to put them over something that you're wearing!

I hope you enjoy them!

Brian

7 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@adam4landry@Rachael-Little

yes! I would say that it was an interesting photo at that! However, I'm not sure that I'd be wanting to walk around with inflatable underwear, because it would be so big you wouldn't be able to fit anything over them, and that's probably not intended to put something on over them but to put them over something that you're wearing!

I hope you enjoy them!

Brian

Well brian i have walk around my room very easily with them with no problem what so ever beside it full of air and not full of cement ? ? and as for i wouldn't be able to fit anything over them that part you are very right?? but only when there are fully inflated of course however i have to wear like sweat pant over them when there are not inflated when there are like that there very loose here are some more pic of what i mean.

DSC01407.JPG.7b125f4484598d3103a6f227bcad9ab0.JPG

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

Those are hysterical, wear them at the pool as a flotation device. Not for me, just traditional diapers.

???That would be fun... But i think i would die underwater only my feet would stay up???, as i mention i use them for a little fun ?? plus they would be good for bondage imagine a mommy or dom making you wear them and inflate them to make sure you don't masturbate (like i mention it not easy to play with yourself once it inflated even if you try a wand that won't work) the only way is to try exploding hand free and believe me that not a easy task.   

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Has anyone else ever had a explosion like that hand free without any vibrator or humping to bed and other things ???? 

Just wet dreams. Never during the day. I've always wanted to and when the rare moment comes along when I feel like it might happen I try to relax and encourage it to explode on its own. I've read some interesting stories from both men and women concerning spontaneous ejaculation. It remains a goal of mine.

I definitely want to try this now. Thanks for sharing. ?

12 hours ago, safeandhappy said:

Just wet dreams. Never during the day. I've always wanted to and when the rare moment comes along when I feel like it might happen I try to relax and encourage it to explode on its own. I've read some interesting stories from both men and women concerning spontaneous ejaculation. It remains a goal of mine.

I definitely want to try this now. Thanks for sharing. ?

I am glade you like my adventure ? but it was not (sorry to say) "spontaneous ejaculation" you see went i was sitting down the pressure of the beachball undies was very interesting when i sit down the inside of the undies feel like a air cushion around my crotch the next think i knew i was humping the inside of my undies by sitting down and with the soft core of my diaper it felt very goooood? ??.

Like they say double pleasure double the fun ??? i hope that not offend you.

10 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Hmm, can't say I find wands or other inanimate things do it for me. Now when my Daddy ties my hands and goes to work, ohhhhhh YES!

Ha ha ha ? i am glade that you have that kind of fun with your daddy ?

9 hours ago, Rachel1 said:

G:t61043:reat floatation divice for swimming. Or maybe some one who has a ballon fetish. lol.

Well i would not call it a flotation device i think it wouldn't be safe using that in the pool because it only a pair of inflatable beachball undies if i had a inflatable beachball shirt to match that then pool time would be fun time ??. And as for if i have a balloon fetish well not exactly it more like i have a thing for inflatable Clothing ever since i can remember i always wanted to own some inflatable outfits like latex or pvc all i can say is they are very expensive the cost around $800 to $1000 bucks for latex blowup outfits??? and $300 to $400 bucks for pvc outfits ??? i did not have that kind of money to buy them but when i found the beachball undies the price was just right and i was super lucky it cost about $164 buck i was super happy when they arrive and i was super happy.