LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping your nappy when your sick.

I was recently quite sick a really bad soar tummy.  It was great to have my nappy on I could relax and not worry about pooping my self . Took a lot of pressure off not having to rush to the toilet and could get out of the house. I definitely think I got better quickly being able to just go and clear my system. 

Has anyone else experienced anything like that?

• Like 3

I remember being sick once, a few years ago.

I had just gotten up, and drank some coffee...and must of had the flu or something.

....All of a sudden I got the urge to VOMIT...I had NO TIME to run to the bathroom....

So I grabbed a nearby trash can and let it rip.

While I was puking, the force of the heaving made me poop my diaper.

That was one of those..."I'm really glad I had my diaper on..."  (moments) ?

• Like 5
On 1/13/2023 at 10:02 PM, Jessica1965 said:

I was recently quite sick a really bad soar tummy.  It was great to have my nappy on I could relax and not worry about pooping my self . Took a lot of pressure off not having to rush to the toilet and could get out of the house. I definitely think I got better quickly being able to just go and clear my system. 

Hii!

Yes I go through this once in awhile. If I feel lousy in bed and my belly hurts and I'm pooping every 5 minutes it's nice if I wake up cramping i can just push it out and fall back asleep. (Side note) I don't go more than 6 hours without cleaning up. Sickness poopy will give me a hecks of a rash that burns. 

?‍♂️

• Like 2
On 1/14/2023 at 11:26 AM, CodHero24 said:

I remember being sick once, a few years ago.

I had just gotten up, and drank some coffee...and must of had the flu or something.

....All of a sudden I got the urge to VOMIT...I had NO TIME to run to the bathroom....

So I grabbed a nearby trash can and let it rip.

While I was puking, the force of the heaving made me poop my diaper.

That was one of those..."I'm really glad I had my diaper on..."  (moments) ?

And that's why diapers are the BEST. Especially when you're sick.?♥️????♥️??

• Like 2
On 1/14/2023 at 2:24 AM, messyman said:

If I can't trust my farts I will put on a pull up. diarrhea filled diapers are not fun so I still try to get to the toilet.

So you still try to get to the toilet when you have diarrhea, even though your username is messyman? Why not just use your diapers instead?

19 hours ago, messyman said:

You like diarrhea burning your butt?

Actually,  sometimes.  Part of my diaper discipline side. Bad behavior leads to fewer diaper changes and eventually a diaper rash.

Be careful,  a diaper rash can be painful. 

19 hours ago, bigtoddler96 said:

It's still poop, just liquidly.

Usually,  diarrhea from being sick is really high in stomach acids and will give you a diaper rash pretty quickly,  even if you have tough skin. 

Really,  technically,  it's like a chemical burn to your bottom.  The acid in the diarrhea eats the skin off.

• Like 1
On 1/13/2023 at 11:02 PM, Jessica1965 said:

Yes I have, even though I like having my diapers filled with diarrhea like poo leaving it for a while WILL HURT (speaking from experience). Sure to people like me it feels good but don't like fall asleep with it or anything or else you could wake up in worse pain (being from rashes). Just like @Spanky said below. If you were sick / feeling yucky and not wanting to go to the bathroom PLEASE make sure to change maybe an hour or so after the mess (just to be safe)!!!

32 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Actually,  sometimes.  Part of my diaper discipline side. Bad behavior leads to fewer diaper changes and eventually a diaper rash.

Be careful,  a diaper rash can be painful. 

Usually,  diarrhea from being sick is really high in stomach acids and will give you a diaper rash pretty quickly,  even if you have tough skin. 

Really,  technically,  it's like a chemical burn to your bottom.  The acid in the diarrhea eats the skin off.