LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nurseries: What are the costs, hurdles and rewards?

So I noticed there isnt much talk about building nurseries in your own home.

Can we share our own experiences, be it having considered it and sharing why you didnt do it, or you built it, and share what the costs and challenges are?

And of course, share the rewards of doing it.

• Like 1

My Wife, Daddy and I considered it but decided not to as it wouldn't get enough use. I wouldn't end up using the crib as I prefer to sleep on my Daddy's chest. For a changing table we spend so much time out and about doing things it wouldn't get much use either. In terms of a place for stuffues and toys those are throughout our house and little clothing is in the usual closets.

All in all it's just not something that would add a lot of value to our lives.

For me personally the only thing I truly would like is a crib, but for it to be practical it would need to be convertible to a normal bed.

I have a makeshift nursery with some baby blankets and stuffies but other than that I doubt my crib dream will never happen 

The hurdle is that you would have to lock the bedroom if you gonna have guests and then explain why the door is locked if someone asks. 
If you don't have a dedicated room, which most people wont have. 
"Its private" is usually enough. 

I don't have a nursery, but I keep diapers in plain sight in living room.
I never have guests, they know this, so I go to them if they want company. 

25 minutes ago, Dubious said:

The hurdle is that you would have to lock the bedroom if you gonna have guests and then explain why the door is locked if someone asks.

@Dubious If I owned my own house and I have a door locked in my house and some idiot asked me why is it locked I would just say I choose it to be locked.  It is none of their business why I have a door locked.  It might sound weird to them but it is how i choose to keep my house.  If they don't like it I can show them the door.

If it is a family member well I will be showing them the door even faster.

On 1/15/2023 at 1:57 PM, AngelBaby said:

It converts?

no i meant i have my Gaming PC in my Mancave, but i have Dinosaur decorations, Stitch decorations, Plushies, and a few other things, but it doesn't scream Little Room or Nursey. It all in my imagination. But i can easily loose my Mancave, my Wife and I are planning on adopting kids, but id we get a sibling set, then its Goodbye Mancave again ? or  when my wife gets in her mood ?.