LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mary Jane diapers

I had a Google around and I couldn't find anywhere selling them in the US either.

But I came across a website called Age Comfort based in Canada that sell them

https://agecomfort.com/products/forsite-mary-jane-max-absorbency-briefs.html

They don't ship to the USA apparently BUT I found a website called Reship which would let you get round that by sending the diapers to Reships branch in Canada and then they'll send it from there to your address in the US.

https://www.reship.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAtvSdBhD0ARIsAPf8oNlDCtjfPm4i_71Z0mLY3bCEdT8UgUAfT9Bxh3ZTvEDTaKtwPMTFJ8waAgElEALw_wcB

It'd obviously make it more costly and more of a pain in the ass though but it's one solution. 

• Like 1

You can have a look here, https://agecomfort.com/products/forsite-mary-jane-max-absorbency-briefs.html

They are actually in Canada, but I’m sure you could ship to the US. 
You might need to hurry, I’m not completely sure, but they might not be making these anymore. ( Forsite Diapers ).

Here too, https://www.factorydirectmedical.com/product/fh5000-forsite-mary-jane-briefs/

12 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I had a Google around and I couldn't find anywhere selling them in the US either.

But I came across a website called Age Comfort based in Canada that sell them

https://agecomfort.com/products/forsite-mary-jane-max-absorbency-briefs.html

They don't ship to the USA apparently BUT I found a website called Reship which would let you get round that by sending the diapers to Reships branch in Canada and then they'll send it from there to your address in the US.

https://www.reship.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAtvSdBhD0ARIsAPf8oNlDCtjfPm4i_71Z0mLY3bCEdT8UgUAfT9Bxh3ZTvEDTaKtwPMTFJ8waAgElEALw_wcB

It'd obviously make it more costly and more of a pain in the ass though but it's one solution. 

I've never heard of those Diapees!?????♥️??♥️? LOL!??

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

I've never heard of those Diapees!?????♥️??♥️? LOL!??

@AbabeBill@Little Spider

I have not heard of those diapers either: However they do sound like they would be really cool, cute, crinkly, and Oh my god whoever made those really to make them colorful. As I keep saying people may have to wear diapers for whatever reason and I don't care what it is, But the most important thing is that once you accept that you need to wear them for whatever reason, or that you want to wear them, Or that you need them, the next thing is to make sure that you have diapers that you like, and that they are not the same humdrum white diapers you wear every day. people may have to wear diapers for whatever reason, but I always say that there's no reason why people can't have any fun while wearing them. Once you get over the of all of the craziness that people throw at you about wearing diapers being wrong, then you can decide OK now it's time for the fun, And you can pull that together and make it happen.

Diapers that are colorful and inviting and cute, are great, as long as they are functional! for people like me, I need to use the diaper So if I have to go all the way and use it for its indent purpose, I want to make sure the diaper is up to the test, cause whatever you throw at it, it should be able to deal with whatever it is! as I keep seeing you might have to wear diapers, but you might as well have fun doing it, and diapers like these as well as other manufacturers that make diapers like this make that possible, and make wearing diapers less of an issue, because you still have the protection, but you have the colors or the cute designs that bring you back to childhood even when you are not really a kid, but as my parents would say you're a kid at heart! it doesn't matter how old you get It doesn't matter how young you are inside, but as long as you are a kid at heart that is what matters. There's no reason not to have fun and enjoy something and make it fun, and diapers like this do that.

Brian

• Like 3

@PuraVidaDip

35 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Changing Times Diaper Company had some in Las Vegas

I would hazard to guess that changing times diaper company in Las Vegas almost has every type of diaper imaginable! for a place like the what I have seen in videos that @zombieg (Diaperperv)  have posted, this company seems to really have it together! you can go into this place and find almost anything that you want. It's almost like walking into a candy store that's about 1000 there's 1000 miles wide. You can find almost anything in a store like this. It is a adult baby's dream or a diaper lover's dream to be able to walk into a place that has almost anything that you want, and it's almost like the feeling that you get when you can walk into a place and you know that you can get almost anything you want, and all you have to do is point.

I'm also hazarding to guess that you can get almost anything you want in Vegas!  Sometimes I'll bet common I've done it for small stakes when we used to play poker, but I don't play poker that much anymore, but my younger brother Michael does from time to time. I can tell you from experience that when you go to Vegas, you have to be careful what you're betting because you can bet a heck of a lot of money, and you may lose it, you may win but it's always betting against the House and you always know that the house has a pretty darn good chance of winning, so you don't really want to bet too much, because some of it is luck, some of it is skill, and the rest of it is based on intuition intuition and other things.

However, when you go to a diaper company like this, it's a sure bet!  I bet you could find almost anything you wanted in a place like this, and man oh man it sounds like changing times diaper company is like a Humongous version of FAO Schwartz in new York City! if I walked into place like this i'd probably have to have somebody hold me up, because I would be in awe!

I looked at the diapers that are being talked about: Mary Jane diaper is a very good name for it, because it puts you into a position where you feel young. When you're a little kid, especially a little girl, I bet you every little girl had a pair of MJ Shoes at some point in their lives, kind of like when I had a pair of dress shoes that I always wear when I had to dress up. I always like those shoes, but I can't wear them any more. I love my shoes and I love what I'm doing, but I can't wear shoes like that anymore unless they're the right size. I always like to dress to the nines when I go somewhere If it's something that will make me look professional, because that is the best thing. Being professional and having people respect you because of what you do and how you do it. I was always taught that when you dress for success that will get you a lot more attention and could get you a job if you do it right. I won't bore you with all those details, but suffice to say that like MJ shoes, dress shoes were the shoes that I always like, but because of my disability I was not wearing them that often until I was about 14, when I finally was able to ditch my braces and go with street shoes.

Brian