LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

same diaper just different name.

Welcome to the world of Conglomo. Yes, it's real -- companies keep getting sucked up until there is no more competition. They sell their products to whomever will relabel and resell them giving an appearance of competition when there isn't really any. Some of the resellers buy more product and get a bigger discount thus offering a small discount to its buyers. The robber-barrens are back!!!

• Like 1

They may look the same, but they're not.  Not to say they aren't made in the same facility, because that's quite possible.  But there are sometimes significant differences between them.  Tykables uses hook/loop tabs.  Trest is adhesive tabs.  And the ABU simple is different enough from both - both in lesser padding, and in the layout of the padding itself.  Plastic shell is also different among them.

At least with XL sizes. 

Just now, ppdude said:

Welcome to the world of Conglomo.

Rocko's Modern Life!   Still a favorite cartoon!

conglomo we own you

• Like 1

I have to agree. Yes, there is a very small number of manufacturers that are making the diapers. They do make most of the abdl diapers out there, but, its pretty easy to custom make the diapers for each company they are selling to.

I will be honest, I have considered trying to build the machines needed to manufacture a diaper, just so I can make good diapers for sale, but, thats a lot of money to start with. On the other hand, once the machine is made, would be easy enough to set it up to be retooled for a lot of diferent diapers easy enough. Not sure how pricing would work out, as a lot of that would depend on cost of materials. Still, it is a dream that I would like to do.

• Like 1

Easyist way to order stuff from china is by the container. Not overstock or stuff like that, they will make things to your order by the container. Sadly though, its all chineasium, so your kinda taking a crap shot on what you get. You might get exactly what you order, or something that is mostly like what you ordered, but done with  knockoff materials, or even straight up fake materials. Yah, shit like fake rice, and fake eggs is real, never mind sewer/gutter oil made from the fat and shit scooped out of the sewer pipes. If they are willing to sell stuff like that to there own people, you can bet your bottom dollar they will sell it to you. 

On the other hand, there are a lot of companys in china that make adult diapers, thats where most of them come from. Yes, even the abdl diapers, they are made in china and shiped over by the container full. Its partly why places will run out and take a while before they can restock, or why some sizes are hard to get sometimes. There are still places that manufacture in the US, but, its few and most are owned by big companys, and they do not do batch jobs for others.

• Like 1

It's similar to automotive batteries being manufactured in the United States. There are 3 manufactures and over 90 automotive labels to the same 3 manufactures. They all offer a somewhat different warranty and make different claims as to life span and such. Its crazy. 

• Like 1

Yes thats been the case for a very very long time. Very few store chains actualy have the industrial backing to produce there own stuff. Just like the grocery stores that have a store brand. They do not produce that themselves, they rebrand products from other companys.  In a way it makes it easyer for the manufacturers, no need to advert, or deal with shipping and other stuff. They only have to ship to the store  distro system. Thus cheeper for them.

Like I mentioned before, in the US there are a small number of manufacturers, like kimberlyclark. If you really wanted you can trace the branding down to find the actual manufacturer. Its generaly the same manufacturers that make the baby diapers in the US. Never mind that there are a lot of them that just order stuff from china and have it packed under there label. There are other places that manufacture diapers, but, at the momant china is one of the cheepist, so a lot of the others have moved onto other products.