LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Covert Little Stuffs

PrincessAriel

Hi,

Dies anyone else like having stuff that you know are for little space, but no one else knows? I have a water bottle I  only use as my Bottle and I leave it out. Only I know it’s my bottle for when I am little. I only drink juice, almond milk, and Sprite out of it. No caffeine. I’d like to get more ‘covert little stuff’. Any ideas? What do you have?

• Like 1

Mummy bought me a duffel coat a year or so back, just like Paddington Bear.  I feel so little when I go out in it, but nobody knows that - apart from Mummy of course.  It's too warn unless the weather's cold, so I really look forward to the cold weather so I can take it of its hook in the hallway and put it on.  Maybe this morning...

• Like 1
On 12/29/2022 at 12:17 AM, PrincessAriel said:

Hi,

Dies anyone else like having stuff that you know are for little space, but no one else knows? I have a water bottle I  only use as my Bottle and I leave it out. Only I know it’s my bottle for when I am little. I only drink juice, almond milk, and Sprite out of it. No caffeine. I’d like to get more ‘covert little stuff’. Any ideas? What do you have?

Hiii!

I don't know if you would call it covert or undercover, but I wear paw patrol t-shirts and leave my top button undone. If I ever have an accident or cardiac event and they open my shirt well I guess the "pups" out of the shirt ?. LOL ? ? ? ? ? 

?‍♂️

• 6 months later...
On 12/29/2022 at 1:17 AM, PrincessAriel said:

Hi,

I got nothing covert as I don't need covert and everyone around me ends up dealing with my little space anyways  😂

I mean damn even when my dad got pulled over by the police after I got a tooth extracted for speeding with a 6months past due inspection. The police officer had to look in the back seat and ended up dealing with me in a cranky little space. 

Anyways my dad was given a reminder to get the truck inspected the speeding was ignored as the police officer would have done the same thing and my dad was told to get me home and put to bed 😂

Sorry but it is impossible for me to even come remotely close to hideing when I'm in little space. 

Not that it would be a good idea anyways 😐

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Yeti mag slide cup that makes me feel really little in the big world it makes a clunk every time I open it, so everyone wonders what that sound is!! It also makes a loud air swoosh as I am sipping from it. 🥰I also have fidget spinners and sometimes I buy model cars. Those and my striped ringer tees are how I usually little out while being PC. Also, unlike my friends, I wear shoes I don't need to tie the laces on. I'm always waiting for them to put their shoes on, love Sperry Top Siders! Baby's gotta be classy! No lie, my friends are always like "Who's shoes are those? Those are Rue's shoes!" Makes me feel adored!🥰

• Like 1

I have a pair of blue and yellow twisted tea shortalls and they are literally the best piece of clothing ever. Its not event meant to be for littles 😁IMG_20230526_143432_606.webp

• Like 3

I have a bottle brush lying by the sink in my kitchen. What no one knows is that it was bought to clean my baby bottles.

I have my pacifiers in a box on my bedside table.

I have all my stuffies on my bed.

One of the cupboards in my bathroom is full of diapers such as Tena Slip and BetterDry.

But all my abdl diapers are hidden away from the public eye 😂

• 5 weeks later...

I have tons of denim bib shortalls that I wear pretty much all summer long.

They aren't necessarily for big kids/ or littles. Came from a standard clothing store.

I just have fun wearing them regardless of what space I'm in. They are more comfortable than trousers or shorts is why I wear them. 

4 hours ago, Mishadip said:

I have tons of denim bib shortalls that I wear pretty much all summer long.

They aren't necessarily for big kids/ or littles. Came from a standard clothing store.

I just have fun wearing them regardless of what space I'm in. They are more comfortable than trousers or shorts is why I wear them. 

Man clothing in my opinion is one of the things where it is in the eye of the beholder. Simply because something is comfortable doesn't mean it makes you feel little 😉

If it makes you feel little then it is the purest definition of covert little stuff.

Not kidding the only diffrence between overalls sold in a shop for littles is a $2 disney patch and a increase of price by like $50. 

For me though the denim in jeans is like sandpaper to the skin and I actually found a denim cloth that looks like it would be used in infant and toddlers clothing that might not have the same reaction to my skin. I just haven't had the time to sew it together yet 😇

I mean if it is comfortable to you that's all that matters. But for me standard denim is a no go 😇

(Erased the rest of the comment man, it was pure unfiltered reason about why I hate jean type denim and a detailed description of the sensory issues jeans cause me ).

That's better than me with covert 😂 

Pretty shure a diaper bag right as you walk in the front door isn't too covert 😂

But then again I still haven't cleaned the place up much 😅.

Thank god trash day is tommarow😇

• Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Absolutely! I love having covert little items that only I know the significance of. I have a custom-made baby blanket that's super soft, big, and has this subtle star print on it. It doesn't scream "babyish" to outsiders, but it holds so much significance for me. I've taken it pretty much everywhere with me for the past 4 years since it was gifted to me by an ABDL friend. And the best part? No one has ever made any comments about it.

It's wonderful to have little tokens like these that allow us to tap into our little space, even in public settings, without drawing any attention. Looking forward to hearing more ideas from others!

Warmly,

Starlight