LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Give up my continence and never travel again?

Goerge

Why am I inflected with this inflection where I want double incontinence and when I'm horny I would do almost anything to be incontinent. I would regret it afterwards I know. I can never have a close relationship as I only desire incontinence. I like to travel and incontinence would impact that alot.

When I'm not horny I can have a wank about being double incontinent  and thats it. When I'm full blown horny I activaly searching for ways to make me incontinent. And I would do it. I feel like I've been damned,

Ok, so there’s a lot to unpack here (pun intended).  

The  issue that I see here is your mindset.  You seem to be experiencing a Gravity Problem.  (Reference: Designing Your Life by Burnett and Evans). 

The gravity problem goes like this:

“I desperately want to be a professional skateboarder. However I can’t get any airtime. Every time I try to do a spin or flip or grind I fall flat in my face. If it wasn’t for gravity, I would be amazing!”

Hopefully you see the problem with that way of thinking.  Professional skateboarders accept that gravity exists and learn via practice and trial and error how to work within the constraints of physics.  

Saying that you desperately want to be incontinent, except you would regret it due to the inconvenience and social stigma is no different. You can’t escape those problems any more than I can escape gravity.

If you really want to be doubly incontinent, you need to figure out how to make it work given the difficulties.  Trust me being diaper dependent makes travel and relationships more difficult. But it’s still doable.  Start slow.  Ask for help with specific challenges.  Make mistakes.  The cold hard truth is that if you’re not able or willing to be patient and work with the constraints of being incontinent, then let the dream of being incontinent go.  Otherwise you’re going to be frustrated and stuck for a very, very long time.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would start with the idea that you are only seeking incontinence of any kind when aroused. This strikes me as a sexual desire and not a mental BIID type desire. I am not here to judge because I am pretty sure my desires started out as pure sexual over 10 years ago and are not more mentally necessary. If your desires are purely sexual I personally believe you will regret and resent any amount of incontinence that you achieve. I would work on resolving what and why you want any kind of incontinence. If you haven't already. Wear 24/7 for the next 60 days and go out and do everything you can and want to do. It will quickly inform your mental state.

Once you have decided what you want you can start to work through the logistics as @Enthusidescribed. What kind of travel are you doing? Most incontinence just requires some pre-planning and logistics to do just about anything you could do before wearing 24/7.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...