LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who else likes a bottle of milk and formula in the morning

Every morning with breakfast  i drinks 16oz of a 50/50 mix of whole milk and baby formula. And before bedtime i will have another bottle of milk and formula.   I likes the taste of formula.   I can't drink regular whole milk without formula in it lol..

• Like 2

I too have never tried to mix 

I still on stage one formula I must admit I do like my morning and night time bottles the most out of all my feeds . Best way to start and end the day. 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 2:41 AM, sleepy_baby said:

I want to start drinking baby formula. Any advice?

It's expensive:02_EmoticonsHDcom:... My wife actually tricked me into drinking formula. We were having a baby time weekend and on Friday night she gave me a bottle of warm milk before bed, it was a little sweet so I thought it was Almond milk or something. In the morning I had another with breakfast and a few more during the day. By Monday morning I probably had 20 or more bottles. All weekend she would ask me if Baby Becca enjoys her formula? I would just giggle and keep drinking... Thinking it was almond milk. It wasn't until later in the week I found the can of formula in the back of the cupboard. It was then I realized I had actually been drinking formula all weekend. I was so excited, I mixed myself a bottle right away. It didn't taste quite the same, but I enjoyed it. I didn't say anything to my wife and waited for our next baby time. She finally told me it was real baby formula, she was adding a little honey to it and didn't expect me to actually finish the first bottle. Then she kept it going, offering me more than usual, expecting me to figure it out, even asking me if "I was enjoying my formula" and I still didn't figure it out..  I told her I had found the can during the week, but didn't use the honey and I still liked it. Now it drink plain all the time.

So to actually answer your question, if you don't care for the taste, (most adults don't), try adding a little honey or vanilla. Like I said before, it is expensive. I would suggest trying a premixed "one shot" before investing in an expensive can. You can find them at Walmart or almost anywhere that sells baby formula. Remember it is made for growing babies so it is not a fat free food and should only be an addition to your diet not a nutrition source. Don't let anyone scare you about there being too much iron and getting iron poisoning, it is just not true. The average baby formula contains .4mg per ounce, the recommended daily standard for an adult is 45 -60mg/day. To even get close to that you would need to drink 122 ounce per day, that would be about 14, 8 ounce bottles a day of formula. And that is just the recommended max per day. Still a long way from overdosing on iron. Of course this information is for a healthy adult, everybody is different with different dietary needs.  Do your own research.

Have fun with it and enjoy. Some people use "Ensure" and similar adult nutrition drinks to simulate formula in their bottles. I like my bottles warm so for me formula is the best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

After a time in my regression into babyhood my food was changed into only infant food. Now I'm no longer embarrassed that the cashiers know that the infant follow-on milk and infant porridge are for me.

For me is it best to be treated fully as little baby.

I agreed to leave adult world entirely

Only infant food - baby tv shows - baby music - only baby pigtails and hairstyles - also be publicly exposed as a baby - its ok when all knows it that i leaved adult world and that i am now an 18 months baby.

When all knows it that i am a baby - so they know that they can talk only in baby languarge with me

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I haven't done formula, I have been doing chamomile tea, with a little bit of coconut milk and some powdered French vanilla creamer in my nuk bottle, its pretty delish 😋