LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Candy

lil_stinkie

The best thing about being an adult, no grownups to tell you you've had too much candy ?

The worst thing about being an adult, no grownups to tell you you've had too much candy ??

1000_F_168334409_b5IMxd1e0LZrl5Ep6XIZ5kRFx32XESMg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Dubious said:

It depends. 

I can eat chocolate until I get really full without hurting... I have even had it has the main meal. 
Eaten 500g in one sitting. 

i want to learn this ability!

2 hours ago, lil_stinkie said:

i want to learn this ability!

I don't think you really do.

I try to avoid buying candy, but the urge is to strong, so I buy 1 at a time now, and it gets eaten the same day.
But I don't eat dinner that day. 

• Like 1

Yeah.... I'm guilty of that too.  I don't eat until I'm sick - I think it would take waaaaayyy too much to do that.  But I do eat too much.  There's a brand of chocolate that used to be made in my hometown that came in 1lb bags.  It wasn't unusual for me to eat at least 1/2 of a bag in a day (evening usually).   I don't do that anymore, but I still overindulge and it's definitely impairing my efforts to lose weight.

• Like 1

I mean, I'm an adult but I also have a Daddy who puts limits on sweets and candy. So I wouldn't say as an adult there's no grown up to tell you when it's too much candy lol. Maybe that applies to some folks but not really those with partners who are also Caregivers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dubious said:

I would have eaten the whole bag in an evening. 

And back when I was in high school or early college days I probably did too.   We're talking over 30 years ago, and back then, that bag cost around $2... Today, it's over $12 (but unlike a lot of vendors - it's still the same weight). 

Dubious will you be my Yoda , teach me to use the force against dark and milk chocolate alike , and occasionally chocolate covered cherries and candy cane bark .

12 hours ago, Dubious said:

It depends. 

I can eat chocolate until I get really full without hurting... I have even had it has the main meal. 
Eaten 500g in one sitting. 

19 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I can't keep any candy in the house. If its there I'll eat it.

I don't gorge myself.... but because "it's there" I do tend to go for it before something healthy.  This is my "candy store" current inventory.   The pack of napkins doesn't count! ?

image.png

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I can't keep any candy in the house. If its there I'll eat it.

Me too, but this includes everything good. 

I can't keep beer in the house cause then I drink one every day.
If I buy frozen pizza, I will have pizza every day.
I buy ice cream, I have ice cream as dinner.