LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the oldest diaper you ever pooped in?

What is the oldest diaper you ever pooped in? Between the manufacturing date and the day that you pooped in that diaper. For me, it would be the baby blue Attends from the 80s (the ones with the blue and white padding and 4 wetness indicators), which I pooped in it earlier this month.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

ive worn those 80s attends in the mid 2010s. i didnt poop in them because they were a size too small and my daddy who had them didnt like me pooping in the first place lol but oh man where they soft and comfy. too bad they didnt fit so i could at least go peepee

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 6/1/2023 at 5:57 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

ive worn those 80s attends in the mid 2010s. i didnt poop in them because they were a size too small and my daddy who had them didnt like me pooping in the first place lol but oh man where they soft and comfy. too bad they didnt fit so i could at least go peepee

That's unfortunate that you never got to poop in those diapers. Sad to hear that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it must have been one of the few cloth flats remaining from my or my sister's baby years, still stashed away among bed linens and other cloths in a wardrobe back at my parents' old house. So obviously in my teen years I snatched them without anyone noticing them missing, and used them. At first only wearing, just for the feeling, usually wrapped around something else for extra bulk, usually pillowcase or bedlinen, the diaper flat being there mainly for that square-pattern look and soft feel.

Of course I eventually wanted to step things up a notch and actually use the diapers. But as I had no waterproof pants or anything like that (I used elastic swim trunks to hold the diapers in place), I ruled out peeing in them, so I pooped in them instead. And boy it felt awesome. The sheer excitement of pooping in a diaper for the first time ever since after potty training, can not be replicated.

Unfortunately, it was impossible for me to get them clean again by hand washing them, and putting cloth diapers dirty with poop stains among other laundry to be machine washed would definitely lead to some questions I most certainly didn't want to be asked, let alone answer them. So I had no choice but to throw them away afterwards 😭

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure this counts, because I make my own, to look just like Pampers from 40-45 years ago now.  It just doesn’t get any more babyish than when they’re already soaked and I still load them up while sucking my thumb.

1679B607-8D7E-4DA4-8B32-8115BED4039E.jpeg

85BEF2C7-31F1-4913-8A33-CBCB62011C44.jpeg

8AC193EF-18EA-4B94-B53A-3D49BFB41370.jpeg

On 6/17/2023 at 7:27 PM, Mars.inDiapers said:

I'm pretty sure it must have been one of the few cloth flats remaining from my or my sister's baby years, still stashed away among bed linens and other cloths in a wardrobe back at my parents' old house. So obviously in my teen years I snatched them without anyone noticing them missing, and used them. At first only wearing, just for the feeling, usually wrapped around something else for extra bulk, usually pillowcase or bedlinen, the diaper flat being there mainly for that square-pattern look and soft feel.

Of course I eventually wanted to step things up a notch and actually use the diapers. But as I had no waterproof pants or anything like that (I used elastic swim trunks to hold the diapers in place), I ruled out peeing in them, so I pooped in them instead. And boy it felt awesome. The sheer excitement of pooping in a diaper for the first time ever since after potty training, can not be replicated.

Unfortunately, it was impossible for me to get them clean again by hand washing them, and putting cloth diapers dirty with poop stains among other laundry to be machine washed would definitely lead to some questions I most certainly didn't want to be asked, let alone answer them. So I had no choice but to throw them away afterwards 😭

Loading my diaper is just way more intense than wetting.  I’m sure it has to do with the fact that that happens way way less often.  It’s much naughtier, and clean up is a pain.  When I decide it’s okay, I always suck my thumb, the feeling is just so overwhelmingly babyish.