LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking diaper recommendations for complete IC

Hey everyone. I use a mixed diapering solution which heavily involves disposable diapers. I like my current disposable brand but haven't changed it in years and would like to shop around and see what's out there.

I'm 24/7 and have severe urinary incontinence (including bedwetting) and messing. I'm looking for some medical diapers that fit that need profile and are also suitable for someone who moves around a fair amount (so, i.e., have strong tapes, retain their fit well). I've tried Tena Slip, because the classic plastic-backed Slips were my standby a long time back, but I'm not impressed with the current variety.

Thanks so much in advance.

5 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I use the Seni Super Plus diaper for daytime and the Seni Quatro for nights. They are very good quality diapers and are reasonably priced on Amazon.

Thanks for this! I've heard good things about them

23 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I use the Seni Super Plus diaper for daytime and the Seni Quatro for nights. They are very good quality diapers and are reasonably priced on Amazon.

Seconding this, and they're super low cost and comfy. In fact, I just go all in on the Quatros day and night; the Seni Super Plus don't last long enough for me during the daytime aside from e.g. exercise sessions so I only use them for those situations.

I'll add, though, that the Quatros def have less capacity than e.g. Tena Ultimas (they're closer to the Maxi), so I usually pair them with some kind of terry liner and plastic pants for when I've inevitably become distracted and forgotten to change ?‍♀️

For nighttime, I also will pair the Quatros with the Seni R pads / boosters. HOWEVER, they do *not* handle morning messes very well when paired with a booster as the inner guards aren't quite tall enough to contain everything. So, I strongly recommend you pair them with a full cloth flat and plastic pants to manage that, if you use them with boosters.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Kif said:

Seconding this, and they're super low cost and comfy. In fact, I just go all in on the Quatros day and night; the Seni Super Plus don't last long enough for me during the daytime aside from e.g. exercise sessions so I only use them for those situations.

I'll add, though, that the Quatros def have less capacity than e.g. Tena Ultimas (they're closer to the Maxi), so I usually pair them with some kind of terry liner and plastic pants for when I've inevitably become distracted and forgotten to change ?‍♀️

For nighttime, I also will pair the Quatros with the Seni R pads / boosters. HOWEVER, they do *not* handle morning messes very well when paired with a booster as the inner guards aren't quite tall enough to contain everything. So, I strongly recommend you pair them with a full cloth flat and plastic pants to manage that, if you use them with boosters.

You are correct when you put a booster in the Seni diapers, it does compromise their ability to contain some messes. If the mess is fairly solid, it can contain it but if the messes are soft or runny, it will escape the diaper if you have a booster in it.

• Like 1

For long-haul (12 hour) day use that survives physical work, I can't go past a Rearz Incontrol Elite Hybrid (which, for lexical brevity, I simply refer to as a "Barry").  They are remarkably low profile for their capacity and have hook and loop tapes that grip like Tarzan to a vine.   You can easily get them the same place I do as you're local.  I think we've just about got Derek up there to the point where if you ask him for "Barry" he knows what we mean ?

They also don't seem to limit movement the way my weekend-warrior Abena L4 + Booster does.  They also don't have the same Abena "ankle lust" and are very happy to stay where I put them.

I guess the challenge there is that a mid-day mess would trash a nappy that would otherwise go the distance necessary to justify its premium cost.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, oznl said:

They also don't seem to limit movement the way my weekend-warrior Abena L4 + Booster does.  They also don't have the same Abena "ankle lust" and are very happy to stay where I put them.

This is the best personification I have ever heard someone put on a diaper. Just jonesin for the floor.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, oznl said:

For long-haul (12 hour) day use that survives physical work, I can't go past a Rearz Incontrol Elite Hybrid (which, for lexical brevity, I simply refer to as a "Barry").  They are remarkably low profile for their capacity and have hook and loop tapes that grip like Tarzan to a vine.   You can easily get them the same place I do as you're local.  I think we've just about got Derek up there to the point where if you ask him for "Barry" he knows what we mean ?

I guess the challenge there is that a mid-day mess would trash a nappy that would otherwise go the distance necessary to justify its premium cost.

I agree. The Hybrids are for me the best. I use the medium during the day. I use a large version at night.

I wear Northshore Supremes in blue for my go-to work diaper under my suit and tie. I like how they are more discreet because I share a bathroom. I also wear a tykables onesie to keep things together. I need to change them every 2-4 hours but I drink ALOT of water. The hybrids are, for me 3-6 hours depending, though I can go for longer if I am dehydrated.

9 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

I agree. The Hybrids are for me the best. I use the medium during the day. I use a large version at night.

Have you tried Rearz' ABDL offerings? How would you say they compare to their medical types?

• Like 1
Just now, DAQ said:

Have you tried Rearz' ABDL offerings? How would you say they compare to their medical types?

Yea I have some princess diapers, safari, etc. I find after wearing 24/7 I like to go with the white or solid colors. They are the same diaper. The Barnyard diaper is the same as the hybrid. I would buy the hybrids from Incontrol Diapers, because they are more affordable and are the same company. They charge a premium for ABDL, or rather a discount for incontinent diapers which I like.

• Like 1

I wonder if they changed the Barnyard tapes then, because last time I tried them I despised their hook and loop as I felt they were nit very sticky, but have fallen in love with their mermaid diapers and their hook and loop because they are as good as any tape. Wondering if they are different or if they have changed them in the last couple years since I tried them.

• Like 1

I have to admit, I rather like the hook and loop tapes on the mermaids tails, they are very grippy, and very resastenable, makes it a lot easyer to adjust things, spec as they are super high copacity. On the other hand, it depends on managment for bms as well, would not want to put a 14 hour diaper on, and have to change after 30 min cause you just had a movement.

I like the mermaid diaps cause I do not have to rush to change after wakeing up, or even sleep in sometimes.