LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little space and incontinence desires

I doubt I am the only one here who also dabbles in ageplay. And of course incontinence is going to be involved!   For me personally, most of the time when I'm in littlespace I see myself as a precocious 3-4 year old boy who isn't showing any signs of being ready to potty train, and my caregivers have given up on even trying after numerous failed attempts.  Though sometimes I will fast forward a few years and imagine being 10-12 years old who was never potty trained and is self-conscious and in denial about having to wear diapers and is in denial about needing diapers. 

What ageplay scenarios relating to incontinence do you vibe with in little space? 

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I am extremely lucky to have an accepting partner who loves me being little. At first, she was a bit less interested in the idea that I like using diapers. But now she finds it adorable. So to me, when I age regress, incontinence feels nice. I love the idea I'm just a cute girl who still needs diapers and my mommy wants to protect me with them. ??

yeah for me my Littlespace and incontinence are very much linked I struggle with feeling little and I think outside of just the satisfaction of losing control of my wetting I think it will also help me feel really small and helpless and I like the idea of playing with toys and such and have a caretaker have to check me and I had no idea

Oh gosh how did I miss this thread XD

Uhm I think I vibe with in general the feeling of being protected and cared for. Being helpless in that small way but looked after. I don't think there's specific things that I think of or try really...It's all just...blended together now. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m really into the bratty side of ageplay, like young teens. Old enough to do some of the things I like and waaaaay too old for diapers. But still needing diapers. Being denied a pull-up and having to wet my panties. Trying to hide wet pull-ups. Being shamed and teased about needing diapers. Getting spanked before being diapered up. Being told I can’t take my diaper off or can’t have a change because I shouldn’t be wet so soon. Humiliation paired with caretaking is the biggest part of my kink. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My incontinence is the direct result of age regression due to dissociation. I have a couple littles at various ages. One regressed to infancy after the death of our mom and dragged some of the teens down with her. There's a toddler about 3, a 5 year old me, I was homeschooled and diapered until 11 and 12 so I have alts around those ages (who are really more like 5-7 mentally) who still need to wear. With all the littles needing diapers, whenever they're around the teens need them too bc it affects all of us and they get really ashamed of it, but have started to come around.

17 hours ago, emeraldcitybaby said:

My incontinence is the direct result of age regression due to dissociation. I have a couple littles at various ages. One regressed to infancy after the death of our mom and dragged some of the teens down with her. There's a toddler about 3, a 5 year old me, I was homeschooled and diapered until 11 and 12 so I have alts around those ages (who are really more like 5-7 mentally) who still need to wear. With all the littles needing diapers, whenever they're around the teens need them too bc it affects all of us and they get really ashamed of it, but have started to come around.

Is this the result of DID or something else?

Just now, emeraldcitybaby said:

Yeah, it's DID, i just didn't want to outright say it. 

Gotcha, no worries. Sorry if me bringing it up causes any pain or suffering. Please carry on. Just wanted a bit of clarification.

For what it's worth, I've been around the block enough and get it. I have bipolar disorder so I'm not unfamiliar with the struggle to be understood.