LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not a good day ?

KPAXOR1987

Never turn down the heat because it is too hot. Door to my bathroom got stuck and I forced it open. Glass on the shelf next to the door broke the toilet like a missle man. That fker exploded, I spent over 8hrs superglueing a toilet back together?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Never turn down the heat because it is too hot. Door to my bathroom got stuck and I forced it open. Glass on the shelf next to the door broke the toilet like a missle man. That fker exploded, I spent over 8hrs superglueing a toilet back together?

Holy shit buddy!? That must have been a real pain in the ass to super glue a toilet back together, but who needs a potty when you got DIAPERS?!!!!!??✌️???♥️?♥️????

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Damn, that is a streak of bad luck! Just hope you didn't get any glue on the seat.

That song is very catchy Mikey!? I like it!??♥️???

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Damn, that is a streak of bad luck! Just hope you didn't get any glue on the seat.

? I can at least laugh at the song.  

Long day man ?

Cleaned up the excess super glue and cut myself ripped the skin off because I thought it was a piece of the sponge I was useing ?.(bled for a couple hours). 

I'm waiting for the epoxy putty to cure before useing a clear coat epoxy over the top of it ?

Toilet looked like the pentagon on 9/11. The side closest to the door looked like it was hit with a missle.

Man I don't even know if I dare to flush the dàmn thing even after I repair it fully ?

Man it might be easier to sit it in giant cardboard box and cast a new toilet ?

Make a silicone mold and then pour quickcrete in the mold ?

So far super glue, epoxy, epoxy putty, next is clear coat epoxy?

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

? I can at least laugh at the song.  

Long day man ?

Cleaned up the excess super glue and cut myself ripped the skin off because I thought it was a piece of the sponge I was useing ?.(bled for a couple hours). 

I'm waiting for the epoxy putty to cure before useing a clear coat epoxy over the top of it ?

Toilet looked like the pentagon on 9/11. The side closest to the door looked like it was hit with a missle.

Man I don't even know if I dare to flush the dàmn thing even after I repair it fully ?

Man it might be easier to sit it in giant cardboard box and cast a new toilet ?

Make a silicone mold and then pour quickcrete in the mold ?

So far super glue, epoxy, epoxy putty, next is clear coat epoxy?

At least it sounds like you know what you're doing! That would have been a call Lowes for a new toilet moment for me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

At least it sounds like you know what you're doing! That would have been a call Lowes for a new toilet moment for me.

I wonder what the toilet looks like now.?????? LOL!??????

14 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Available to Ship in 2-3 weeks

I guess you've just got to hold it until then.

Well, he is listed as a bedwetter so hopefully he has diapers on hand to use.  I would expect he could find a similarly priced toilet at the local Home Depot or Lowes.

On 11/22/2022 at 4:18 PM, Little Spider said:

Yep, that's probably PRETTY accurate! LOL!?????

Not quite, the one in that photo looks like someone tried to sand blast with rocks ?.

Mine just looks like someone spilled white moon sand down the side of the bowl so far ?

On 11/22/2022 at 10:47 AM, DailyDi said:

It was a call to lowes moment to find out what their least expensive toilet was ?. Still doesn't change the fact $30 worth of epoxy and super glue is a temporary solution. 

Why does stuff have to always break right at the worse times ?. It ought to be intresting replaceing a toilet in december in Maine ??

I can almost see it explodeing worse than the photo they posted man when the clear epoxy heats up the porcelin ?

I haven't done the clear expoxy coat yet that will be a bit later tonight ?

As for me knowing what I'm doing ? I never know what I'm doing ?. I don't let it stop me from trying though?

• Like 1

A toilet is pretty easy to replace... two bolts to hold it to the floor, with a new wax ring seal under it, and 1 water connection. I've replaced many. Just check out Youtube, plenty of videos on doing it. The trouble with gluing it back together - if it cracks again while you're sitting on it, you could be SEVERELY injured. (Really) I've busted up an old toilet before, to fit it in the trash, and those pieces are WICKED SHARP. If it cracked while you were sitting on it, a sharp piece could slice you up badly.

• Like 1