LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inmate transitioning to baby

After reading the article, all I can say is this person deserves the death penalty for deliberately strangeling his cellmate. The only diaper this person should see is the one the executioner puts on him before strapping him to the gurney.  A quote from the article- "he used his shoelaces and ­strangled Paul Algie, 22, with ­“considerable and prolonged” force". This was cold blooded murder. I have 0 sympathies for this murderous monster and all I can wish is for karma to bite him in the ass, hard. 

ETA: Okay, apparently it's a prank site like The Babylon Bee. Okay, you got me good. ??

From the comments: 

"Who the fuck is “Dr. Edwin Maxwell”, you (should) ask?

Wikipedia:
“Edwin Maxwell was an Irish character actor on in Hollywood movies of the 1930s and 1940s, frequently cast as shady businessmen and shysters, though often ones with a pompous or dignified bearing.“

You’re being played, people. This is all just shitposting.

Like I keep saying, the Frank Report is an entertainment site. Don’t take it all seriously, he’s just pulling your leg half the time."

40 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

After reading the article, all I can say is this person deserves the death penalty for deliberately strangeling his cellmate. The only diaper this person should see is the one the executioner puts on him before strapping him to the gurney.  A quote from the article- "he used his shoelaces and ­strangled Paul Algie, 22, with ­“considerable and prolonged” force". This was cold blooded murder. I have 0 sympathies for this murderous monster and all I can wish is for karma to bite him in the ass, hard. 

ETA: Okay, apparently it's a prank site like The Babylon Bee. Okay, you got me good. ??

From the comments: 

Wikipedia:
“Edwin Maxwell was an Irish character actor on in Hollywood movies of the 1930s and 1940s, frequently cast as shady businessmen and shysters, though often ones with a pompous or dignified bearing.“

Like I keep saying, the Frank Report is an entertainment site. Don’t take it all seriously, he’s just pulling your leg half the time."

You do realize that Sophie is a real person, here's an article from 2008.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/SHOELACE+KILLER+GETS+EXTRA+TIME.-a0184094138

She was still Daniel at the time.

25 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You do realize that Sophie is a real person, here's an article from 2008.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/SHOELACE+KILLER+GETS+EXTRA+TIME.-a0184094138

She was still Daniel at the time.

That part, yes, is real. I quoted a comment from the article's comment section, which was referring to the Dr. Maxwell who kept insisiting that the inmate just needed to be adopted/ released/ ABDL identity indulged etc. 

Sophie apparently has many issues.  If it is the same story from a few weeks, there is a little bit of narcissism going on as well.

It's unusual that somebody who was in for dangerous driving (12 months?- that seems harsh) gets a life sentence while in prison.   

22 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

From the comments: 

Wikipedia:

Where is it say it's Babylon Bee?

Also Babylon Bee is basically a conservative "The Onion".  Almost all their jokes are  "______ identifies as _________", so this lines up with them.  But I don't see where this is specifically them?

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Personalias said:

Where is it say it's Babylon Bee?

Also Babylon Bee is basically a conservative "The Onion".  Almost all their jokes are  "______ identifies as _________", so this lines up with them.  But I don't see where this is specifically them?

It's not from the Bee. I was using the Bee as a comparison, much like I could've used the Onion as well. "It's a prank site like The Bee", so I was using the word "like" to compare the joking nature of both sites (or all 3 if you throw the Onion in there). All 3 sites write prank/ joke/ satire articles. 

• Like 1
On 11/14/2022 at 12:22 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

It's not from the Bee. I was using the Bee as a comparison, much like I could've used the Onion as well. "It's a prank site like The Bee", so I was using the word "like" to compare the joking nature of both sites (or all 3 if you throw the Onion in there). All 3 sites write prank/ joke/ satire articles. 

I didn't see the "like". Apologies.

If she wants to identify as a baby, then he should get treated like a baby.

Only baby food and bottles, no candy, cigarettes, soda, or other adult edibles. No internet, no adult TV, no books, magazines, or newspapers. Removal of anything dangerous from her jail cell. Naptime and early bedtime. Guards instructed to ignore any adult speech. 

• Like 1