LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB Sitter (New Story Posted 6/22/23)

5 hours ago, Little_Pooh_Abbeh said:

So far I'm loving the Babysitter POV stories, but the connection to the other Brianna stories were top notch. There's just something about the Briana stories that hit me in the feels greatly. Almost like I know it's a work of fiction, but I connect deeply on many levels with Briana. She has a special power over the characters she interacts within the stories, and the reader too. I know it's never to be, but I wish sometimes I could live a life like that.

Anywho, looking forward to the next chapter! I finally purchased the first Briana story on Amazon and can't wait to reread it with the new stuff added.

Thank you! ❤️ The second book is a bit delayed by life stuff, but still on the way! I do love Briana for exactly that reason. She has a sort of magical ABDL field around her. 

4 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Amira nodded so hard at that last, Monserrat worried the girl would make herself dizzy.

“Okay, take your time coming back to the group.” Monserrat said. “I’ll see you girls another time.”

“Bye Monchi!” The girls said in unison.

-----

Don't think Amira was there,just mentioned XD

• Thanks 1

I'm going to use this thread to post some one-shot stories I have that I like, rather than making single threads for them. 

The first is a cute tale of 18yo HS seniors doing a group project. Please enjoy:

Study Session

Reggie sighed, blowing at a tuft of bangs that had fallen in front of her eyes. It didn’t help. She peered through the hair at Adriana, who similarly was not helping. A report that should have taken a half hour had dragged out to two already, and they were just halfway done.

“So, how many kids engaged with the sociology study?” Reggie asked.

“Hmm, let me see.” Adriana said, checking the notes.

Adriana stared at the notes in front of her with a blank stare, barely pretending to read. She had the school bimbo look down pat dressed in a halter top and a miniskirt for a study session. The worst part was that Adriana was not stupid at all, she could bang out a test or a paper like nobody’s business. She might act the prep but she had all the smarts of a greasy-haired nerd like Reggie.

The real problem was that Adriana liked having other people do her work for her. A lot of people would have given up and just done the project by now. Reggie refused to break; she didn’t need to be anywhere soon. What she did need was a break from was staring at her sandbagging partner.

“While you figure that out, I need to use the restroom.” Reggie said.

Adriana looked up from the notes, nodded her head toward the stairs. “It’s upstairs, on the left.”

Getting out of that silent staring contest was a huge relief. Desperate for stimulation, Reggie checked out the family photos on her way up the stairs. As she climbed up, the pictures of Adriana got younger and younger. It’d be cute if she wasn’t so mad at her classmate.

Adriana’s bedroom was across the hall from the bathroom. After the performance Adriana had put on downstairs, Reggie felt justified in a little snooping. It was a little messy with clothes scattered across the floor. Otherwise, the room didn’t have any obvious surprises. Band posters on the wall, stuffed animals on the bed, and a messy makeup desk were all that greeted Reggie. Your basic b setup.

The diary on the bedside table was a temptation Reggie couldn’t pass up. She popped it open and chuckled at herself. It was totally blank, probably just a present from some aunt or grandma. As Reggie looked around for more snooping targets, she heard the stairs creak.

The diary wasn’t just blank, it was a trap! Reggie thought in a panic.

Her hands trembling from trying to be both quiet and fast, Reggie put the diary back and scooted for the door. She was out of the bedroom and looking around with her best “I got lost” expression in a flash. The subterfuge was wasted. There was no one on the stairs, the house had simply creaked.

Still guilty, Reggie decided she might as well do what she said she was going to do, and head back downstairs. A few minutes later with her business done Reggie was feeling less guilty and more relieved. The good feelings lasted until she realized there was no toilet paper left.

Is this whole day going to be one annoying thing after another? Reggie asked herself.

Shuffling awkwardly around the bathroom, she hunted through the cabinets. There wasn’t any TP under the sink, just cleaning supplies. A large closet seemed promising but held only towels and washcloths. Crammed in a corner by the shower there was a small closet which did have toilet paper, but only on one shelf. The rest of the closet’s shelves were packed with stacks of diapers.

Reggie stared at the diapers for a moment. They were big, way too big for a kid. Most of them were plain white, or very pale pink, but a few had colorful, kiddy-ish patterns on the plastic.

These can’t be Adriana’s, can they? Reggie wondered.

First things first, she restocked the toilet paper and cleaned up. A few pictures from her phone saved evidence of the diaper cabinet. Back in the hall, Reggie peeked down the stairs. No sign of Adriana, no noises either. Maybe she’d gotten bored and was working on the project.

Reggie had nothing to link the diapers to Adriana. If there was going to be evidence, it had to be in Adriana’s room somewhere. This time her search was a lot more thorough. There was nothing special in the closet, but the dresser was a jackpot. Instead of panties, Addisonriana had diapers stacked next to her bras. They were the same cream and pink colored ones from the bathroom closet.

“I can’t believe she wears diapers.” Reggie said, excitedly taking more pictures. She could feel a crazy energy building up in her chest. It wasn’t clear yet what she wanted to do about this, but something about the situation fascinated her.

Under Adriana’s bed was the true smoking gun. A diaper pail! Reggie giggled as she opened it, then winced at the smell. She took a few quick photos and let the lid drop. At least it had been just an ammonia smell and not other things. By now she had a half-formed plan. Reggie grabbed a diaper, a package of wipes, and a bottle of baby powder from the dresser drawer.

With a spring in her step, Reggie made her way downstairs and set the diaper supplies on the foyer table. Adriana was still on the couch, ignoring the assignment and watching a video on her phone. Reggie snuck up quietly and peeked down Adriana's back. As she’d hoped, Adriana’s tight skirt had let a bit of her diaper’s waistband slip. One more picture, and Reggie hopped over to Adriana's field of view.

“Oh, hey Reggie.” Adriana said. “I figured out that thing and wrote the answer down, was just waiting for you to get back.”

“Thanks!” Reggie said, grinning from ear to ear. “Hey, I wanna ask you something.”

“Huh?”

“Can I see your diaper?”

“WHAT?!” Adriana stared at Reggie with panicked eyes.

“I just want to see it.”

“I’m not wearing one. I don’t wear diapers!” Adriana blustered.

“Are you sure?” Reggie asked holding up her phone with the closet picture on the screen. “Because I found a bunch of them in the bathroom…”

“Those are for someone else!” Adriana interrupted.

“and in your bedroom,” Reggie continued relentlessly, flipping through pictures. “And under your bed… oh, and peeking out of your skirt.”

“You can’t tell anyone!” Adriana said, a huge blush spreading across her cheeks.

“Like people at school?” Reggie asked casually.

“Nobody, but especially not them!” Adriana whimpered. “What do you want?”

“Can I call you Adie?” Reggie asked.

“Uh, sure.” Adie sputtered. “And uh, I’ll do the assignment, I’ll do all the assignments for the rest of the project, you won’t have to do anything.”

“Oh, I don’t mind doing the project as long as you do your share.” Reggie said.

“Yeah, I totally will! I’m sorry I’ve been going slow.”

“So anyway, show me.”

“No!” Adie protested, covering her knees with her hands when Reggie crouched down.

“I’ll give you whatever you want,” Adie said. “Just don’t tell anyone.”

“Okay, then I want to change you.” Reggie said with a wild grin to match her trembling excitement.

“What? Why? No! What the fuck.”

“Come on!” Reggie begged. “I’ve always wanted to change one, but I never had a little brother or sister.”

“Why do you want to change one?” Adie asked with a frown. “Anyway, this is weird.”

“Come on, just let me do this.” Reggie said.

Adie hesitated, then let her shoulders slump. “Okay, FINE. But you can’t tell anyone about this.”

“GREAT!” Reggie said, a lot louder than she’d meant to. “I’ve got the stuff right here.”

Adie watched Reggie scurry to the foyer and back with another blush. “For real, you can’t tell people.”

“I won’t, I won’t.” Reggie said, setting the supplies on the coffee table.

Adie was standing by with a skeptical expression on her face. Reggie put her hands firmly on the other girl’s skirt and pulled the zipper down. Surprisingly passive, considering her earlier protests, Adie lifted her arms and stood quietly while Reggie pulled down the skirt.

Down on her knees, Reggie took a second to stare at Adie. Her preppy study buddy was in one of her white diapers and it was soaked. The crotch hung down heavy between Adie’s legs. Blushing again, Adie crossed her arms over her chest.

“I have a problem, okay, I can’t help it.”

“You’re actually incontinent?” Reggie asked, curiously running a hand over the bulky rear of the diaper.

“Yeah, it’s a medical condition, so don’t be a jerk about it.”

“Well you really need to be changed right now. Lie down on the couch.” Reggie said.

“Ugh, this is NOT how the nurses do it at school.” Adie said, flopping back on the couch.

“You have the nurses change you at school?” Reggie said, confused, but getting even more excited.

“Well duh, I have a problem, I can’t control when I go.”

Reggie chuckled, sitting on the couch and tearing open the tapes on Adie’s diaper. “That’s not what I meant. You don’t do it yourself?”

“Sometimes.” Adie shrugged. “It’s hard to get the tapes right by yourself, and if they’re not just right, it shows through my clothes.”

Peeling the diaper off Adie, Reggie watched the other girl curiously. She wasn’t blushing now, not too surprising if she was getting changed daily by the school nurse. Adie even lifted her hips obediently so Reggie could pull the diaper out from under her.

“Damn Adie, this thing is heavy.” Reggie said, hefting the diaper by its waistband.

“I had like three lattes today.” Adie protested.

“Lift your hips.” Reggie said, sliding a fresh diaper under Adie when she complied. “Doesn’t it get uncomfortable to wait that long to change?”

“Ugh, yeah, but this project was taking forever and so I couldn’t change yet.”

“What about at school?” Reggie gently wiped Adie’s crotch and rear with the wipes, smirking when Adie squirmed. “I don’t see you going to the nurse’s office all the time.”

“Yeah, I can’t be like, obvious about it.” Adie said.

“Looks like you’re getting a rash.” Reggie said, squirting a generous amount of lotion into her hands and rubbing it across Adie’s waist.

“Woah, you don’t need to, hey!” Addie squeaked when Reggie swung her hand down to put lotion on her crotch.

Her hand trapped by Adie’s legs, Reggie peeked around the other girl’s knees to see she’d regained her blush.

“Adie, come on, you’re going to get all rash-y if I don’t do this right.”

“Dude, you’re making this so weird!”

“Do you want to get diaper rash?”

“Not like I’ve never had it before.”

“Doesn’t it suck?” Reggie pushed gently on Adie’s knees.

Adie resisted for a few moments. Her pout dissolved into a defeated sigh as she let her legs fall open. “Yeah, it’s not fun.”

Determined to be extra thorough, now, Reggie spread the lotion all over Adie’s crotch, waist, and backside. Addie squirmed throughout, but she stopped complaining at least.

“Careful with that stuff!” Adie said as Reggie grabbed the bottle of baby powder. “If you use too much I smell like a diaper.”

“Does it matter, you’re at home?”

“I thought you wanted to do it right.”

Reggie raised a brow and chuckled. “You’re right, I do.” Careful to lightly sprinkle Adie, she patted the powder into place.

“How am I doing so far?” Reggie asked, pulling the diaper up between Addie’s legs. She was careful to pull it snug, but not tight before she set the tapes.

“Really good actually.” Adie said. There was a weird softness in her voice that hadn’t been there before.

“All done! Did I do better than the nurses even?” Reggie asked, patting the front of Adie’s diaper.

Adie flexed her legs a bit, testing the fit. “Yeah, actually way better than they do.”

“Then why don’t I pack some of your stuff up and I can change you at school?” Reggie said, unsure why she was even suggesting it. That nervous, excited energy was building in her belly again.

“Dude, no way!”

“What, are you worried that they’re going to think we’re dating or something?”

“No, I’m not worried about that.” Adie said. “But somebody’s going to see the stuff in your bag eventually.”

“I’ll be super careful, it’ll be in its own bag, inside my backpack.” Reggie insisted. Something about what Adie had just said nagged at her. She shuffled forward on the floor until she could look down into Adie’s eyes.

“It’s way too big a risk! Plus, I said I’d do anything and all you said is you wanted to change me once.”

“But I do such a good job.” Reggie said.

“Shut up.” Adie said, though there was no malice behind it.

“So… how come you aren’t worried about people thinking we’re dating?” Reggie asked, trying and failing to keep her tone casual.

“Uh, well everyone knows I don’t date, first of all.” Adie grumped.

“Because of your problem?”

“They don’t know about my problem, and they better not find out!” Adie said, glaring up at Reggie. “But yeah, that’s the reason.”

“What’s the second thing?”

“What second thing?”

“You said the first reason is that people already know you don’t date.” Reggie said. Her heart pounded as she set an elbow down next to Adie and leaned in a little closer.

“There isn’t a second thing.” Addie said, in the least convincing tone she’d managed this whole afternoon.

“Yes, there is.” Reggie said. Her nerves and thudding heart were getting worse by the second. She was glad to be sitting.

“I like you, okay?” Adie said, turning her face away.

“You do huh? Is that why you picked me as your partner?” Reggie asked.

“Duh.” Adie said. “Well and you get good grades too.”

“You’re kind of a brat, aren’t you Adie?” Reggie said, gently turning Adie’s face back to her.

“Whatever.” Addie said defiantly. “It works for me.”

“It kinda does.” Reggie said ruefully. “You want to be taken care of.”

“Dude, you can stop making fun of me any time now.”

“I’m not making fun of you.” Reggie said. “Do you want me to take care of you, Adie?”

The question dropped a thick silence over the room. For more than a minute, Reggie and Adie stared at each other. Reggie could feel her hand trembling against Adie’s cheek. The other girl’s face shifted from sullen to surprise. A deep red spread out from her nose across her cheeks.

“If you don’t think I’m dumb.” Adie managed, finally.

“I don’t think you’re dumb.” Reggie said, cupping Adie’s cheek. “I think you’re smart. Smart enough to get away with being a brat a lot of the time.”

Adie giggled. “You should try it, it’s fun.”

“I’d rather push a brat around a little, for her own good.” Reggie said.

Adie squirmed. “You’re not going to tell anyone about my problem, right?”

“I promise I won’t.” Reggie said. “Are you going to let me take care of you?”

“What if I say no?”

“Then I won’t kiss you.” Reggie said, grinning wildly.

“Buh…” Was all that Adie could manage in response.

“Was that a yes?” Reggie asked, leaning in.

Adie grunted softly and nodded.

Their lips met with an electric thrill. Adie’s lips were eager but clumsy. Reggie put an arm around the other girl and drew the kiss out. They parted with a soft gasp.

“I guess that makes you mine to take care of.” Reggie said softly.

“Okay.” Adie said, looking up at Reggie through her lashes.

“We’ll have to find a good place to change you at school.” Reggie said.

“I’m still kinda worried that people will find out.” Adie said.

“If you tell people we’re dating, they’ll just think we’re sneaking off to make out.” Reggie said with a giggle.

“Wait, are we not going to do that?” Adie asked plaintively.

Reggie grinned. “If you’re a good girl, you can get make outs with your changes.”

“What about dates?”

“We can do those too.” Reggie patted Adie’s hip. “Now, let’s get this project done so we can do something more fun. You need a glass of water too.”

“Is that seriously a joke about me being thirsty?”

“No, based on your diaper, you’re dehydrated hon.”

Adie pouted. “If I drink too much water I just makes my problem worse.”

“Uh huh.” Reggie bapped Adie on the nose. “You didn’t mind drinking all those lattes. Besides, you have me to change you now.”

“Ugh, fine.” Adie said. She sat up and leaned her head against Reggie’s shoulder. “Thanks.”

“Good girl.” Reggie said, stroking Adie’s hair.

Edited by SolSombraYSoldados
Typos, Formatting
  • Like 8

Posting early since I'll be at my new job during my normal posting time. I'm excited to present an enduringly popular story, despite it being an older one. Along with the first Briana novel, this story helped establish that the college town full of ABDLs should be a shared setting for many of my stories. 

Halloween Dare

Penny grinned in victory as she downed her fourth shot of fireball. Her opponent was looking pale and clammy, she tried to bring her own shot to her lips, and dropped it, running to the bushes to loudly puke. The crowd cheered, a dozen witches, cats, axe murderers and pirates waving at her. Halloween in The Grove was always lit, but this year it was especially great.

“Not only did I win a drinking contest, but I’m actually warm this year!” Penny thought as she picked her way across the trampled grass. Her friend Trisha had suggested a baby costume as a joke, but after freezing last year as a harem girl Penny was all for it.

“I’m not really looking for a hookup this year anyway.” Penny thought. A baby costume was also an excuse to wear warm white tights, a pretty blue dress, and a poofy skirt with ruffles. That plus the padding swaddling her rear had her outsides as warm as the fireball had her insides. The baby blue of the dress really set off her tawny skin, or so Trisha had said.

“How’d you do?” Trisha asked, bounding up to Penny, her black hair dripping down her back. She was wearing a cat leotard and ears, and looked like she was freezing. She was taller than Penny but not when she was hunched over, pale arms wrapped around her gangly frame.

“I won it!” Penny grinned.

“Nice, what’d you get?” Trisha asked.

“Free booze.” Penny and Trisha laughed together. “How’d you do on the apple bobbing?”

“Got my ass grabbed twice.” Trisha chuckled.

“Anybody cute?”

“Sadly, no.”

“People are building campfires already.” Penny said. “We should grab our food and find a good one.”

“I’ll get it.” Trisha said. “I want to keep moving.”

“I told you that you’d freeze in that.” Penny said.

“Yeah, yeah.” Trisha shrugged. “Where are you going to be?”

“Bathroom.” Penny pointed at a long line to some porta-potties. “Between the beers and the liquor, I’ve got to go.”

“Just use the diaper.” Trisha teased.

“Gross.” Penny stuck her tongue out at Trisha. “Just because you brought a changing bag does not mean I’m using the thing.”

“Not until you’re way more drunk anyway.” Trisha laughed and scampered off to the car.

Penny laughed and made her way to the end of the line. Her bladder was already complaining, and the line was moving slowly. Ten minutes went by and just a single woman exited the porta-potty. The next ten minutes saw two more cycle through, but there were still way too many ahead of Penny.

“Why don’t they have more of these things?” She grumbled out loud.

“For real. It takes even longer with everyone having to deal with their costume.” The She-Ra in front of her agreed. Neither of them could do anything about it.

Ten more minutes and Penny was doing the potty dance, or trying to. The diaper seemed like less of a hot idea now that it was keeping her from pressing her legs together. She couldn’t press her hand to her crotch either without being really obvious about it.

“This is ridiculous. There has to be another one around here.” Penny broke out of the line and minced across the clearing. Sturdy oaks ringed a grassy lawn that the school gardeners bravely replanted every spring. As far as Penny knew it had never survived a Halloween. A lot of the college students milling around in costume were under twenty one, but The Grove was a tradition and the cops never hassled anyone there.

Penny made her way past the apple-bobbing, aka the wet t-shirt contests. A drunken conga line forced her to stop, she bit her lip against the painful pressure between her legs. When the conga cleared she hurried over the little hill to the music area. There were not one, not two, but three porta-potties by the stage. Unfortunately, the line was somehow even longer than it had been by the drinking contests.

“Augh!” Penny cry startled the Tinkerbell next to her and she was bumped into a dancing Kronk. The slippery flattened grass wouldn’t hold her shoes and she fell, landing hard on her butt. The drop knocked the wind out of her and wiped out her control. Penny sat stunned as she filled the diaper with pee. It was warm, almost hot, and spreading out across her crotch. There was too much for the padding at her crotch to absorb all at once, a wave of it flowed back to her butt and soaked into the padding there.

Sheepishly accepting a hand up from the Kronk that had knocked her over, she hoped her wide legged stance would be interpreted as trying to keep her balance. Luckily the music was good enough that Kronk and Tinkerbell lost interest in her as soon as it was obvious she wasn’t hurt.

Waddling away from the music, Penny poked at her crotch. A wet diaper was a weird feeling, but not as bad as she’d expected. She still had to go, and the line looked even more ridiculous than it had been before. The diaper was holding up well, she hardly felt wet after the initial spray.

“It’s already wet, why not?” Penny thought, letting go again with a naughty giggle. The light clamminess in her pants turned warm again, she could feel the diaper bulking up between her legs.  Her heart raced, she looked around, thrilled at doing something so taboo around so many people.

“Finally found you!” Trisha panted, jogging up to Penny with a bulky bag.

“Did you put our food in the changing bag?” Penny asked.

“It’s the only bag we brought, other than the crappy paper grocery bag.” Trisha retorted. “Besides, where were you?”

“Line was too long over there so I came over here.” Penny said.

“The line is even worse over here.” Trisha said. She narrowed her eyes at Penny, looking her up and down. “You seem pretty relaxed. Oh my god, you totally wet your diaper!”

“I… I…” Penny blushed. “Look I didn’t mean to do it, but I was already barely holding it and then I fell over. It just… happened.”

“I understand, it was an accident.” Trisha chuckled.

“Stop it bitch.” Penny hid her face. “Let’s just find a stupid bonfire.”

“You don’t want to change out?” Trisha asked incredulously.

“Where exactly?” Penny asked. “There’s people everywhere. It’s fine. It just looks like I made the diaper part of my costume really bulky.”

“It’s fine?” Trisha raised a brow. “Okay, you do you. I saw Ron and Mary setting up a fire on my way back, we can hang with them.”

“Great.” Penny headed off with Trisha, doing her best not to waddle. “It’s all part of the costume. That’s all anyone needs to know.”

Ron and Mary had the fire going well when Trisha and Penny arrived. Ron’s Tormund costume looked hilarious on his skinny frame. The bright orange beard clashed amazingly with his light brown hair. Mary had gone for the classic princess look in a long red dress embroidered in gold. The cheap plastic circlet on her head would probably look fine when the sun went down, Penny thought.

“I see you two went with warm costumes.” Penny said with a grin. “Smart!”

“Last year was so cold!” Mary said. “Cute baby costume, how much padding did you stuff in that diaper?”

“Would you believe…” Trisha began, smirking and rubbing her side when Penny elbowed her.

“It’s funnier big and bulky.” Penny chuckled nervously, taking a seat by the fire. “We brought wings, and cupcakes. Oh and we have a couple of hard ciders.”

“We’ve got some French bread and charcuterie.” Mary said. “Plus lemon bars.”

“All I’ve got is a handle of vodka and a gallon of cranberry juice, but I can prescribe it.” They all looked up to see a tall, dark haired guy in green scrubs standing at the edge of their group. It was Nate, Penny realized, the boy who always looked wonderfully sweaty on the basketball court under her dorm window. He looked good in scrubs too. He could wear anything he wanted with those beautiful forearms.

“Yeah, come on down!” Ron said, motioning to a spot next to him.

Nate circled around and sat, putting him between Ron and Penny. Penny felt her heart flutter, she was glad that dusk was creeping in to hide the flush on her neck.

“I think we all need your prescription, doctor.” Mary said. “I’m Mary, by the way.”

“Ron.” Said Ron.

“Penny.”

“Trisha.”

“I’m Nate.” Nate smiled and grabbed a stack of cups, pouring a generous level of vodka in five of them before topping them off with the juice.

“Thank you Doctor Nate.” Penny said, taking a swig of hers.

Nate grinned back at her, and playfully took her arm. “Hmmm, your vitals are improving, pulse rate is strong. I’d say the medicine is working.”

Penny’s eyes fluttered, she couldn’t keep the blush off her face. The blush redoubled when she shifted closer to him, squishing out some liquid from the padding on her rear. “Why do I have to be in a diaper the first time I meet him?”

With the food spread out and a drink in everyone’s hand, conversation fell to a lull of asking people to pass things. Night fell in earnest across The Grove and the stage finally fell silent. There were no electric lights left in the clearing, just scattered winking fires spread out along the softly rolling lawn.

Even with the food Penny was feeling pretty lit. Her belly was warm and sounds had gone a bit fuzzy. Looking around at her friends, they looked to be feeling just as good. Nate and Ron both had goofy grins on their faces, Trisha and Mary were howling in laughter at the wing-sauce all over Mary’s face.

“We should play a game!” Penny said, a bit more enthusiastically than she’d planned. “Any suggestions?”

“Spin the bottle?” Mary grinned.

“We could tell ghost stories.” Ron said.

“Truth or dare!” Trisha shouted. Everyone laughed.

“I think that one wins just on volume.” Nate said. “I’m in.”

“Me too!” Penny said, scooting herself slightly closer to Nate.

“I think we have a winner.” Mary nodded. “I’ll go first. Ron, truth or dare?”

“Truth!” He said, stuffing a lemon bar in his mouth.

“Spoilsport.” Mary chuckled. “Okay, truth, how many people at this campfire have you kissed?”

Ron blushed, choking on the lemon bar. “Uh, three.”

“There’s only five of us!” Trisha laughed.

“Nate is really affectionate when he’s drunk, and he thinks my room is his girlfriend’s room.” Ron laughed.

“You’re the one that came back for seconds.” Nate chuckled. The rest of the group howled.

“Okay Ron, you pick someone.” Trisha said.

“Fine, you want some of this?” Ron asked. “Truth or Dare Trish!”

“I go hard!” Trisha declared. “Dare!”

“I dare you to strip down, do a lap around that next fire over there, and then come back here, and do a lap around ours.” Ron challenged.

“You think I won’t?” Trisha hopped up, hooking her wrists through the shoulder-straps of her leotard.

“Oh my god she’s going to do a strip show.” Penny laughed, leaning up against Nate. He grinned and looked down at her, resting a hand on her leg. Her heart pounded again, she smiled up at him, the diaper momentarily forgotten.

True to Penny’s guess, Trisha slunk in front of the fire and wriggled slowly out of her leotard. Mary whistled as Trisha let the leotard fall and turned to face the fire. She unhooked her bra and swung it above her head, tossing it to Mary. Un-cupping her hands from her ample breasts, she gyrated in front of the fire.

“Oh my god you are so drunk!” Penny giggled. Trisha winked back and stalked in front of Ron. With a sultry meow, she bent over double, peeling her black thong down her legs. She stepped out of it and tossed the thong in Ron’s lap.

“The ears stay on.” Trisha said, standing confidently naked, her dark bush about level with Ron’s face.

“You uh, still have to run.” Ron said, his face flaming.

“Be back in a minute!” Trisha scampered off into the darkness. Mary was laughing and wiping tears from her eyes.

“What a show.” Nate chuckled.

“You see anything you liked?” Penny asked. Why did I say that?

“I see a lot of things here that I like.” Nate said, turning to face Penny. She looked up at him like a deer in the headlights, closing her eyes when she realized he was going in for a kiss.

The kiss was hot, it warmed Penny like fire. Nate had a hand on her breast, she pressed into it and slid a hand up his thigh to cup his crotch.

“Get a room you two!” Mary laughed. Nate and Penny pulled apart, or they took their hands off each other anyway. Nate’s shoulder was still close enough to brush Penny’s.

A cheer went up from the other campfire, and a few moments later Trisha was back, running naked into the light. “Successful dare!” She crowed, climbing back into her leotard without bothering with the underwear.

“Who are you going to pick?” Mary asked. “Everyone’s going to pick Truth now, there’s no way to top that dare.”

“You want to bet?” Trisha grinned, fixing her eyes on Penny.

“Truth or Dare Nate!” Trisha smiled.

“I’ll take your bet.” Nate laughed. “Dare.”

“I dare you to change Penny’s diaper.” Trisha grinned.

Penny froze. Oh my god, that bitch! No, she didn’t just do this to me! She could hear Ron and Mary howling with laughter.

“How would that even work?” Nate said.

“Don’t try to get out of it, she’s got a spare one and all the stuff in that bag next to her.” Trisha said. “She’s really committed to the role.”

“Don’t I get a say in this?!” Penny asked. Trisha you’re dead. You have no idea how much I’m going to kill you for this.

“Nope, for the purposes of the dare you are just an object.” Trisha laughed, picking up her cup and downing it. “Come on Nate, get to it, unless you’re all talk!”

Nate turned to Penny with a bemused smile on his face. “I was kind of hoping to get you out of it tonight. After all those thirsty looks you were giving me from your window.”

Penny blushed. “You saw me?”

“Yeah, and then I saw you walking to class.” Nate said. “I liked what I saw then too.”

Penny watched in panic as Nate reached for her tights. There has to be some way to stop this! I’m at the edge of the group, I could run. But then I’d never see Nate again. Her panic froze her chest when he pulled the tights down. Not that I’ll see him again after he sees my diaper!

Unable to move, Penny sat up and watched as Nate tore open the tapes on her diaper. He paused for a moment, looking down at the soaked padding. Without saying anything, he folded it over and dropped it on Penny’s far side.

Barely able to breathe, Penny watched Nate’s face as he brought out the second diaper, lifting her hips so he could get it under her.

“I guess you didn’t bring extra padding for the second one.” He said with a wink. “That’s okay.”

Penny stared at Nate in wonder, coughing when she suddenly remembered to breathe. Accepting Nate’s gentle push on her shoulder she lay back on her back, squirming as the cold wipes caressed her skin.

“Holy shit, you’re getting in there with the wipes?” Mary laughed.

“Hey, if Trisha is going to do a strip-tease, I’m doing the whole thing too.” Nate held up the powder to laughs and cheers, sprinkling too much of it all over Penny’s crotch. Coughing, he wrapped the diaper around her and taped it up securely.

“You’re a pro at that.” Trisha said, a sly surprised tone in her voice. “I thought it would catch you off guard.”

“Hey, I’ve babysat.” Nate said, he offered Penny a hand, pulling her not just to a sitting position, but into his lap as well.

Her heart brimming with gratitude, Penny kissed Nate deeply, pressing up against him. He held her close while their friends cheered and hooted.

“Okay, you got me.” Trisha said. “That was unexpected.”

“You are such a bitch.” Penny said, settling herself on Nate’s lap. “I’m going to get you.”

“Yeah, you look real bummed out.” Trisha laughed.

“Who hasn’t gone yet?” Nate asked. “Mary right? Truth or dare?”

“That one I really can’t top.” Mary said. “Truth.”

“I’ll go easy on you.” Nate said. “How long has it been since you got laid?”

Mary’s face flamed to match her dress. “Uh… about an hour ago.”

Trisha burst out laughing. “Holy shit, here in The Grove?”

“You guys are horrible.” Mary said from behind her hands. “Yes, here in The Grove. I uh, have an off again, on again thing with one of the roadies from tonight’s band. It was on again in his van earlier.”

“Wow, no wonder you were so flushed when I got here. I thought you were just having fun dancing.” Ron grinned.

“Does anyone want to do a second round?” Mary asked. “I think it’d be sort of anticlimactic after all that.”

“I could go for a second round of drinks.” Trisha said.

“Got it.” Ron grabbed the vodka, and juice, pouring everyone another cup.

Trisha grabbed her drink and squirmed into the small space between Mary and Ron. “Purrfect.”

“Are you trying to hit on us?” Mary asked. “You know that I’m straight, and that Ron is mostly gay, right?”

“I’m freezing in this fucking leotard!” Trisha laughed. “I just want to get warm. Any make outs that happen are a bonus. I mean, we can’t let those two have all the fun.”

“Aw leave them alone.” Ron said. “They’re lost in their own little world.”

I can hear you jerks just fine. Penny thought. I’m just not responding to your childish antics. Her fingers curled through Nate’s hair, stroking down the back of his head and neck. “That was pretty hot… what we did.”

Nate slipped his hand under Penny’s skirt, teasing his fingers around the leg band of her diaper. “Yeah, it was. How are you doing with those drinks? You need to go again?”

Penny squirmed, crinkling on Nate’s lap. “Yeah, but, I can’t just… do it. Last time it was only because I couldn’t hold it anymore.”

“Sure you can.” Nate kissed Penny gently. “It’s bad to for you to hold it in, trust me, I’m a doctor.”

Penny looked over at the others. They were laughing together about something, Ron was telling a story. She turned back to Nate, bit her lip. “You sure you want me to?”

“Yeah.” Nate grinned, whispering. “Use your diaper. Wet yourself.”

Penny’s face flamed. She squirmed again, twitching at Nate’s little touches on her legs and diaper. There was pressure but she couldn’t make herself relax. With a gentle stroke along her thigh, Nate pushed Penny’s legs apart. A gasp escaped Penny’s lips, she felt a few drops escape. She clenched down involuntarily, but as soon as she relaxed again the floodgates opened. Nate cupped the crotch of her diaper to feel it fill under his hand.

Penny’s face was crimson, she buried her face in Nate’s neck. He tilted his head up and kissed her, exploring her mouth with his tongue. There was a fire in Penny’s belly and sex, I wish we were alone so he could take me right now!

-----

In the morning Penny came back from the showers to find Trisha in her dorm, sitting on the bed. “Hey Trish, what’s up? Still hung over?”

“A little. You?” Trisha stood up, crinkling under her skirt.

“Are you… wearing one of the diapers?” Penny asked, grinning.

“I wanted to see what it felt like.” Trisha shrugged. “Kinda comfy. Besides, you had to buy a whole package for your costume.”

“Well don’t use them all up.” Penny said with a giggle. “Nate just texted me. He wants to see me again, and he has some… wardrobe requests.”

• Like 8
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to AB Sitter (New Story Posted 11/30/22)
  • 3 months later...

Posting another Monserrat story today, after that I think I'll be posting my "Baby Girl Project" series. The first two novellas are done, so it'll be a good time for it. :)

Both of the cuties in this story began as ABDL captions. You can find them on my wiki, links just below this line.

https://wiki.solsombra-abdl.com/index.php/MF_Flora01

https://wiki.solsombra-abdl.com/index.php/MF_Skye01

-----

7 Flora’s Ride-along & Skye

The Ardenthill mall was in a sorry state, Monserrat counted at least half the storefronts closed, as her heels clacked on the vinyl flooring. Being dressed in her babysitter gear in public was a strange feeling, one that the stares of the daytime mall-goers didn’t let her forget. A particular woman’s eyes were as wide as saucers, upon taking in the black power suit Monserrat wore. Her gaze seemed especially drawn to the open front that framed Monserrat’s white bandeau top. Innocent though the woman’s expression was, she stared so overtly that Monserrat felt compelled to stop. Meeting the woman’s gaze, Monserrat posed with her hand on her hip. The woman blushed and ducked her head – even clasped her hands in front of her waist.

I should order business cards to give out in this kind of situation, Monserrat thought in amusement. She smiled at the woman, hoping she was at least peeking upward to see it, and moved on. It was a strange job that had brought her to the mall, and it would be an awkward job too if Monserrat’s client had given her directions to the wrong restroom. Luckily, awkwardness had rarely deterred Monserrat in the past – potential awkwardness even less so.

Monserrat knocked on the family bathroom door firmly and called out, “Flora, are you in there? It’s Monserrat.”

“Oh my god keep your voice down!” Despite the panic that distorted the girl’s voice on the other side of the door, it was clearly Flora. Monserrat relaxed as confidence washed over her. A flustered Little girl is the easiest thing in the world to deal with.

It took Flora quite a bit of rattling at the lock to get the door open. As the door swung inward, Flora cowered behind it, frantically waving Monserrat inside. “Come in quick before somebody sees you!”

“Lots of people have seen me – we’re in a mall, sweetie.” Monserrat took the door from Flora, closed it, and deftly threw the lock. “It won’t be the same group of people that see us come out though, so it’ll be fine.”

“D-Denise said you were coming but that was ages ago and I’ve been in here the whole time and I don’t know what to do!”

Flora looked an absolute mess. Her dark hair was disheveled to the point that Monserrat couldn’t tell if she still had the layered cut that Monserrat had last seen her in. What little makeup she had on was streaked from crying, but the biggest issue was obviously the large wet spot on her pants. It would have been more accurate to say that Flora’s jeans had a few dry patches on the outer thighs, actually.

“I have everything here to take care of you, let’s get you up on the changing table and into a nice dry diaper.” Monserrat lowered the changing table and patted it invitingly.

“No, I don’t want a diaper, not at the mall!” Flora whimpered. “Everyone will know, it’ll be humiliating, you can’t make me! I just need new pants.”

“Flora, Little one, you had a really big accident.”

“No I didn’t!” Flora stamped her foot. “I had a tiny accident, and then it was only a little bigger when I got to the bathroom. But then I started crying and I forgot to take my pants off and they got soaked the rest of the way.”

Monserrat smiled gently at Flora. “Looks like I was wrong. The first thing you need is a hug.”

“But my pants are wet and – and…”

“Flora,” Monserrat took her tone from kind to firm. “Come give your babysitter a hug.”

The Little girl stepped up to Monserrat and held her tightly, resting her head on Monchi’s shoulder. That didn’t stop her from petulantly saying, “You’re not my babysitter.”

“Is that so?”

“No. I mean, yes, it is so. Denise can’t just call you up and let you babysit me on no notice like this.”

“Actually, sweetie, she can.” Monserrat stroked Flora’s back gently. “It costs extra, but if I agree, she absolutely can call me for an emergency rescue of her Baby girl.”

“I’m not a baby, I’m a big girl.”

“Not right now. Relax, Flora. If you let me take care of you, I’ll make everything better, okay?”

“Everyone’s going to laugh at me! It’ll be awful!” Flora sobbed. “I wanted Denise to come. Why didn’t she come? I told her not to send you but she said she couldn’t leave work.”

“Oh honey. It’s going to be okay, I promise. You can cry if you need to, just hang on to me.” I’m going to have to contact my client. Monserrat could see that merely changing Flora was not going to count as a rescue. She tucked the Little girl against her side and held her close while texting Denise with her free hand. Once the message was sent, Flora’s sobs had subsided.

Monserrat tried lifting Flora onto the changing table without asking her – Flora didn’t make a peep of protest. I thought so, she wants to be taken care of, she just doesn’t want to admit it. In her diaper bag, Monserrat had a Chinchilla stuffie, who’s microfiber fur rivaled the real animal for softness. She put the stuffie gently on Flora’s belly and wrapped the Little girl’s hands around it. “This is Suki. I’m not sure I can watch her and you at the same time, so can you hold her for a bit?”

“I g-guess so.” Flora wrapped her arms around Suki, cuddling the soft rodent into the crook of her neck.

“Thank you Flora.” Monserrat worked Flora’s wet jeans off and rolled them up into a plastic bag. The Little girl’s panties were sopping and reeked of ammonia, making Monserrat wonder if she was cleaning up Flora’s first accident of the day. They quickly followed Flora’s jeans into the bag.

Wishing she could do something to warm the bathroom up, Monserrat wiped Flora down from her waist all the way to her ankles. By the time she’d finished, the poor girl was shivering. A diaper and a generous dusting of powder was a good start on getting Flora covered, though Monserrat decided to put the Little girl in both leggings, and baggy jeans against the cold.

“How come you don’t have a jacket?” Monserrat buttoned Flora’s new jeans up. “Did you leave it somewhere when you had your accident?”

“I didn’t need a jacket when I left the house.” Flora sniffed. Monserrat raised a brow. It was doubtful that the girl’s clothes had been warm enough at any point during the day. Besides her jeans, Flora had on only a thin cardigan over what looked like a camisole top. A message popped up on Monserrat’s Escort Quest app – Denise had signed off on Monserrat’s suggestion and extended the session, as well as paying the overlap fees.

“I’m going to take you home, Flora. Neither your Mommy nor I think you’ll be okay out in the cold by yourself.”

“She’s my girlfriend, not my mommy.”

Monserrat sat Flora up and scrubbed her cheeks clean of makeup streaks, before declaring her makeup unsalvageable and wiping it all off. “I bet you’d hurt her feelings if she heard you say that.”

Flora frowned and tightened her grip on the stuffed Chinchilla. After setting the Little girl on her feet, Monserrat gave the bathroom a quick wipe-down and packed up her bag.

“Will you come to my car with me?”

“If I say no you’ll just make me do it anyway.” Flora pouted.

“That’s not true. I’m here to take care of you, not kidnap you or hurt you.”

Flora frowned and kicked at the bathroom tile. “O-okay, I’ll ride home with you.”

“Great! Are you excited to see your mommy?”

“Is Mommy going to be home?” Flora gazed up at Monserrat with wide, shining eyes.

“By the time we get there, she will be. Take my hand.”

On the walk to the car, Flora had a firm grip on Monserrat’s hand and a death grip on Suki. She was out of protestations about being a big girl too, allowing Monserrat to buckle her into the back seat without complaint. Monserrat turned up the heater and pulled out of the parking lot, double-checking her next destination in Escort Quest.

“You’re not going to take the highway?” Flora was slumped against the window, staring listlessly at the side of the road. As they passed Main street, she sat up in alarm. “This isn’t the way back to my house!”

“We can’t go straight there. I have another Little girl I promised to help today.” Monserrat glanced at the rearview mirror to catch Flora’s gaze. “You wouldn’t want me to leave her scared and wondering where I am, would you?”

“No.” Flora pulled Suki to her cheek. “It was awful waiting in that bathroom.”

“I’m sorry sweetie. I got there as fast as I could.”

“I know – thank you Monchi.” Flora smiled, though the expression wavered on her face. “I feel a lot better now.”

“I’m glad to hear it.” Monserrat wound her brand new SUV through the Ardenthill streets until she pulled into the shared driveway for a trio of townhouses. She was barely out of the car and gathering her diaper bag when Flora’s door opened and the Little girl hopped out.

“Flora, I need you to wait in the car.”

“I don’t want to be alone.”

Monserrat patted Flora’s head. “You have Suki there with you, and the doors will be locked.”

“It’s uh – it’s actually Suki that’s scared and doesn’t want to wait in the car.” Flora looked up at Monserrat with the same teary expression she’d had when she asked if her mommy would be home. Monserrat sighed and pulled Flora into a side-hug while she sent off another text. Happily, the answer came back as a yes, and instantly at that.

“Skye says you can come in, but you’ll be a guest in her house so I need you and Suki to be well behaved. Understand?”

“Yes Monchi, we can do it.” Flora followed Monserrat into the townhouse like a little shadow. The interior of the townhouse was tidy but dusty, its stack of dishes by the sink emblematic of a bachelorette who worked long hours. They found Skye in her studio, sitting cross-legged under hot lights in front of her streaming equipment. Skye was down to a t-shirt and diaper as usual, the latter looked to be at-capacity.

“Hey everybody, I’m going to an ad break, back in ten.” Skye turned to Monserrat and grinned. “Monserrat, you’re right on time!”

“Aren’t I always? Skye, this is Flora. Flora, this is Skye.”

“I like your light-up headphones,” Flora said with a wave. “The kitty ears are cute.”

“Yeah, you want to try them on?” Skye popped her headphones off and held them out to Flora, who took them but looked at Monserrat for approval.

“Go ahead. You can take Skye’s chair for a bit, she won’t need it while she’s getting changed.” Monserrat scooped Skye out of her chair, chuckling at the girl’s usual “whee!” sound at being picked up.

“Did you bring lunch?” Skye laid back on the changing table and stretched until her back audibly popped.

“You mean a bottle? Yes, but you should have more lunch than just that.” Monserrat frowned at the stains on Skye’s shirt and her greasy hair. “Give me your shirt.”

“We don’t have time for the whole thing today, Monserrat.” Skye sighed, the bags under her eyes looked terrible. “I only put on ten minutes of ads and anyway I have a sponsored stream to do soon.”

“Did you forget rule number one?” Monserrat pulled Skye’s t-shirt over her head, overcoming the Little girl’s resistance with a few firm tugs.

“I hired a babysitter, which means you’re in charge.” Skye’s tone was resigned but her facial expression was relieved. Monserrat stripped the girl out of her bra as well, before attending to her soaked diaper.

“You’re getting a shower too. No argument.”

“Fine but uh…” Skye rolled over and peered at her streaming setup. Flora was kicking her feet in Skye’s streaming chair, watching the chat scroll by. “Hey Flora, there should be three buttons right in front of you, blue, green, and black. Can you press the blue one for me please?”

“Like this?” Flora reached for the desk and looked back at Skye. “The green one was sticking in, it popped out when I pressed the blue.”

“Perfect. The camera is shooting you from your shoulders to waist now. Don’t duck down unless you want my audience to see your face.”

“I’m on camera?!”

“Not yet, but when that ad window in the upper right goes away, you will be.” Skye put her arms around Monserrat as the tall babysitter picked her up for a naked trip to the bathroom. “It’ll be fine, just say hi to people and respond to messages by talking. Don’t tell them your last name.”

“Monchi!” Flora whined.

“I think you’ll be fine for a few minutes. You can get out of the chair if it’s too scary, but I suggest introducing the chat to Suki. I bet they’ll have lots of questions about her.” Monserrat watched Flora for a moment to make sure the girl wasn’t panicking, and carried Skye to the shower.

“Monserrat, I appreciate this but seriously, I can’t miss that sponsored stream.” Skye’s languid expression vanished with a shriek as a blast of cold water hit her. Monserrat laughed.

“Silly girl, you get yourself with the cold water every time.” Monserrat handed Skye her shampoo. “I won’t make you miss your stream, though you might get fed while it’s starting. Give your hair a good scrub or I’ll spank you on stream.”

“I’m so gonna get banned someday, because of your antics.”

“Not if you’re a good girl and do as you’re told.” Monserrat shut the shower door and peeked in on Flora. She was bouncing excitedly in Skye’s chair, trying to find the perfect angle to hold Suki for the camera. With a fond smile, Monserrat went to the kitchen and threw some tortillas in a pair of pans.

“Hi everybody! I’m not Skye, I’m Flora!” Flora sounded excited enough that Monserrat stopped listening to what she said and merely kept an ear out for a change in tone. She covered both tortillas in shredded cheese, topped each with a second tortilla, and had them flipped before she heard Skye get out of the shower.

“Let me see that hair, Skye.” Monserrat grabbed a towel on her way into the bathroom and rubbed Skye down. The streamer girl showed her clean head off proudly, for which she was rewarded by Monserrat brushing out her dark locks.

“They want to know what my streamer name is!” Flora called anxiously from the studio.

“Tell them that whoever donates the most subs gets to pick one for you.” Monserrat called back.

“I knew there was a reason I liked you.” Skye grinned at Monserrat in the mirror.

“It’s not because of how much you like being taken care of?” Monserrat carefully brushed the last of the tangles out of Skye’s hair and scooped her into a princess carry.

“You’re great at that too. What’s Flora’s deal?”

“That’s up to her to tell you, other than that she’s another client of mine who needed some rescuing today.”

“Monserrat, you have to be the nicest hooker the world has ever seen.”

“Call me that again and you’ll get your on-stream spanking.” Monserrat pinched Skye’s rear, not bothering to be gentle about it.

“Ow, sorry!”

“Just for that you can wait here for a bit while I check on lunch.” Monserrat took a quick look at chat to make sure they were being nice to Flora and left Skye naked on her changing table, ignoring her squawk of protest.

The quesadillas were still in fine shape on low heat. Monchi covered both pans and turned the burners off before returning to the studio. “What name did they pick for you, Flora?”

“Um, TST2012 donated like… a hundred subs. Isn’t that five hundred bucks?” Flora stared incredulously up at Monserrat.

“I think so.” She scrolled quickly through chat and nodded. “Looks like that person picked ChillyGirl for your name. Did you tell chat that you’re cold?”

“No, it’s cause of Suki. She’s a chin-Chill-a.” Flora grinned at Monserrat’s laugh. “Is it okay if I turn on the face cam? Everyone wants to see me.”

“That’s up to you, sweetie, but you need to realize that if you do that, there will be pictures of you on the internet forever. If you’re okay with that, and you think these are nice people that won’t say something bad, you press the green button to switch the camera up.” Monserrat patted Flora on the shoulder and returned to Skye, who was glaring daggers at her.

“Monserrat, you jerk!” Skye hissed under her breath. “You know I can’t climb off this table naked, my cooch would end up on the diaper-stash cam.”

“Maybe next time you’ll think before you speak.” Monserrat put a diaper under Skye’s butt and spread lotion across the girl’s crotch. “I hope your sponsor is okay with you streaming in a onesie because I’m putting you in your teddy-bear outfit.”

“Why do I keep hiring you again?”

“Flora’s naming challenge pulled down something like two hundred gifted subs.”

“Ah – right.”

Once Skye was securely diapered – with a booster pad to get her through her sponsored stream, Monserrat dressed her in a light brown onesie with a plush bear across Skye’s ample chest.

“Nobody’s going to be able to see my diaper in this thing.”

“If your sponsor was expecting a diaper, then I’m sure the onesie is fine. You can tell chat your babysitter won’t let you take your onesie off, they’ll love it.”

“Is that an actual rule for today?”

“It is.” Monserrat scooped Skye up and carried her to her streaming chair. “Flora, scoot over. There’s enough room for both baby girls if you get friendly.”

Both girls whinged and wiggled as Monserrat set Skye down. They managed to find a position with Skye half-on Flora’s lap that had them happily tangled together. Flora introduced Skye to Suki, to the streamer girl and chat’s mutual delight. While the girls were getting acquainted, Monserrat sliced the quesadillas into triangles, dressing them up with sour cream, salsa, and chopped green onion. She returned to the studio to find Skye’s sponsored stream starting.

“The onesie stays snapped down there, JukeDog99, babysitter says so. Okay, sponsored stream in five, four, three…” Skye counted the last two off silently and beamed at the camera. “Hey everybody, I have a guest star today for our stream of NETHERBEAST. Say hello to ChillyGirl.”

“Netherbeast sounds scary.” Flora peeked around Skye’s shoulder and gasped. “Oh who’s that cutie?”

“That’s the Netherbeast. I don’t play scary games, this one is super cartoony.”

“She has toe beans?!” Flora was so starry eyed that she almost refused her plate of quesadillas.

With a bit of wrangling, Monserrat got both girls eating and returned to the kitchen to wash the dishes. When she was done, she collected the girls’ empty plates and took a minute to watch them play. Flora was every bit as animated and giggly as Skye. Either she’s enjoying the thrill of being on camera, or – damn it, I should have checked if she was hungry after I changed her.

The chat audience nearly staged a revolution when Monserrat extracted Flora from the chair. Skye’s message feed was nothing but, “ChillyGirl or riot!” and emojis of tables being flipped. The unruly chatters were only pacified when Skye promised to invite Flora over as a guest on another stream. Skye’s audience responded by posting links to streaming setups that Flora could buy to set up her own stream, until Skye had her moderators step in and ban the worst offenders.

Monserrat briefly exposed an arm and flexed to give the audience their usual “goodbye gun show”, then gathered Flora up and waved farewell to Skye. They were at the door when frantic footsteps cued Monserrat to look back in surprise.

“What’s this, Skye out of her chair when she’s not being changed?”

“There’s an ad reel on, I wanted to say bye to Flora.” Skye gave Flora a quick, exuberant squeeze. “Also – this was really fun. You can bring Flora by again sometime, right?”

“That’s up to Flora and her mommy. I have a Little girl of my own, I could bring her by for a playdate, though I don’t thinks she’d want to be on stream.”

Skye sighed. “Everybody has a mommy but me.”

“Maybe if you occasionally left your house, it’d be easier to find someone.”

“Or maybe there’s an app.” Skye stared intensely into Monserrat’s eyes. “You know, an app where I can request a mommy to come right into my house.”

“I’m sorry, sweetie.” Monserrat kissed Skye on the forehead. “I’m poly-amorous but I’m mommy-monogamous.”

“Bleh, fine. I have to get back to streaming but I’ll book you soon.” Skye waved at Flora. “Bye ChillyGirl, you have my contact info. Hit me up if you want to put together a streaming rig – or just talk or whatever.”

“I’ll tell Mommy to let me come see you soon!” Flora waved vigorously at Skye, double-checked that she had her stuffed chinchilla, and followed Monserrat out the door.

~~~~*~~~~

Monserrat arrived at Denise and Flora’s house just behind Denise’s black Mercedes S-Class. The three story mini-mansion was a far more typical of the sorts of houses Monserrat’s clients lived in than Skye’s townhouse, though Monchi hadn’t seen the inside. Thus far she’d only been contacted by Denise to rescue Flora.

“You had quite the adventure, didn’t you Buttercup?” Denise looked haggard in her executive suit as she pulled Flora in for a hug. Monserrat was pleased she’d been able to spare Denise from having to bail on work and stress herself out even more.

“I made a new friend, Mommy! Two new friends! But the main one’s name is Skye, she’s a streamer, and she let me get on camera. Everybody was really nice and they sent Skye a bunch of money – because of me!” Flora bounced on her toes. “Can I be a streamer too, Mommy? I already have a streamer name. I’m ChillyGirl.”

“You can tell me all the details at dinner and we can certainly discuss you streaming.” Denise patted Flora on the head. “We should let Monserrat get to her dinner. Do you need to give her back her stuffed mouse?”

“She’s a chinchilla, her name is Suki and – and she said she doesn’t want to go back in Monserrat’s bag. She wants to stay with me, because I’m a good hugger.” Flora squeezed Suki and looked back and forth between Denise and Monserrat nervously.

“Flora is welcome to keep Suki.” Monserrat said with a smile.

“Can you add a stuffie to the invoice after I’ve already paid you?” Denise asked.

“I can, but new friends are always on the house.” Monserrat shook Denise’s hand. “I’ve got a Little girl of my own who’s been curious about meeting other Littles, and some other clients that are asking about playdates too, if you’re interested in booking Flora for a playdate.”

“Yes please Mommy, can I do a playdate?”

“What’s this? Where’s my Little girl who complains about having to wear diapers out of the house? I don’t think playdates are something a big girl does.”

“Mommy!” Flora jumped up and down, slamming her feet into the decorative stone walk with every landing.

“She’s probably hungry again. I fed her a quesadilla, but that was a couple of hours ago.” Monserrat chuckled.

“I think you’re right. Thank you again for helping out. I try to keep this one occupied but she’s getting more little all the time. Are you available during the day? I know you’re a student…” Denise corralled Flora into a hug, to which the Little girl responded by burying her face in her mommy’s chest.

Monserrat shrugged. “I’m an athlete too, and I have a lot of clients, but I’ll see what I can do. I’ve recently gotten some flexibility on when I do my class time, so check my schedule and see.”

“You’re a busy woman, especially with your own Little girl at home. Good luck.”

“Thanks Denise. See you next time.”

~~~~*~~~~

Driving home, Monserrat had just begun to work the kinks out of her back with the help of her heated seat, when her phone rang. That’s weird, I didn’t schedule an after-job call with Clarissa this time.

“Hi, this is Monserrat,” She said, swiping the phone screen without taking her eyes off the road.

“Navi?” Her girlfriend’s sad voice on the other end of the line had Monserrat tensely gripping the steering wheel, especially with Jenna using Monchi's caregiver name right out of the gate.

“Jenny? What’s wrong?”

“Navi – I had an accident. At school.”

“I’m on my way, baby girl.”

“No, Navi I – I’m home already. Usha picked me up. It’s been a rough day but – I waited until the app said you were off your job.”

“Jenny-bear, you can always call me, even if I’m on a job.”

“Usha’s one of my babysitters, and she was on campus. I didn’t want to mess up your work.”

“I’ll be home soon and I’ll take great care of you all evening. I’m sorry you had a bad day.” I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you.

“Thanks Navi – I just needed to hear your voice. See you soon. Rachel’s making dinner.”

“I love you Jenny-bear.”

“I love you too, Navi.”

A sudden rain squall made Monserrat skid to a stop at the next light, compounding her frustration. What am I working so hard for? My own Little girl has trouble at school, and feels like she can’t call me, because I’m rescuing a client?

Monserrat drove home as aggressively as she dared, given the freshly wet roads. Embracing a New England style of driving – with liberal use of her car’s horn – got her home quickly, though not as fast as she’d desired.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Babytom948 said:

Skipped the intro of Jenny?

Jenny so far has only been seen in the story JaM: Jenna and Monserrat, which is a patreon exclusive. I agree that it's a bit mysterious for her to appear like this, but you learn everything you need to know about her for this story, that she's Monserrat's Little and girlfriend.

In JaM, things are progressing to the point that Jenny may come along with Monserrat on a job to have a playdate with another Little, so you may yet get to see her in an AB: Sitter story. ?

Monserrat is back! ???

Her multitasking abilities and her way of taking any new challenge in stride, while always managing to keep both professional and nurturing attitude at the same time, are incredibile!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Monserrat is back! ???

Her multitasking abilities and her way of taking any new challenge in stride, while always managing to keep both professional and nurturing attitude at the same time, are incredibile!

She is for sure the superhero of my ABDL shared universe. :) I'm glad you love how larger than life she is as much as I do. ❤️

• Like 1

Monchi is lovely. I wish I could afford an amazing sitter like her!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Keeley, Ardenthill's most posh baby-girl from her Baby Girl Project novellas, gets babysat by Monserrat! How's Keeley going to feel about having a stranger babysit her... and how will Monserrat react to Keeley's opulent living situation?

-----

8 Keeley

Monserrat took a moment to take in the view from her latest client’s corner office. The top floor of Ardenthill’s second tallest building commanded a gorgeous view of the trees rising from the river confluence that had long been known simply as “The Branch”. As one of the only two buildings in town that could remotely be considered as skyscrapers – the Keene building and the slightly taller Erasmus Tower were synonymous with money in the minds of the townsfolk. Anyone with a corner office in Keene was likely to be used to getting her way. That was too bad for Dominika Galvez, because though Monserrat wasn’t used to disappointing people – she’d resolved to set some very firm boundaries in her business.

“Dominika, I won’t do what you’re asking.” Monserrat focused on keeping her voice polite but firm. “My session can’t be a surprise to Keeley. I did that once for another client and decided I wouldn’t do it again. It creates too much ambiguity.”

“Oh come on.” Dominika sighed and stared Monserrat down. She was dressed in a black women’s power suit, with her highlighted brown hair brushed back into what Monserrat thought of as a “business mane”. If there were any hints of the Hispanic heritage that Dominika’s surname implied in her face, her careful makeup job had hidden them. Everything about the woman exuded precision, from her personal presentation, to the neatness of her desk. On Dominika’s desk there was a single laptop, two neat stacks of paper, and one pen.

In contrast, Monserrat was making more of a point of leaning into her ethnicity as she gained confidence in her business. Her mass of natural black curls had recently been dreaded and decorated with rainbow beads. The only concessions the babysitter was making to the heavy business aspect of her client meeting was a blazer over her athletic tank top and trading out her track pants for loose fitting black cotton pants. It was a great feeling – realizing she could walk away from the client meeting and probably be happier for it. Monserrat met Dominika’s gaze calmly, leaning into the power of her resting bitch face.

Dominika leaned back in her chair, ceding the staring contest. “With as much experience as you have, you must have met Littles that want to protest that they aren’t Little. In my experience that’s the majority, even.”

“From the second session on, I’m happy to play any game the client requests. I have a Little girl I regularly watch who starts every session telling me that I’m not her babysitter, she’s not Little, and that her caregiver isn’t her Mommy.” Monserrat shrugged, annoyed at the way her blazer went taught at the smallest motion of her shoulders. They didn’t make off the rack blazers big enough for someone with Monserrat’s shoulders. “I don’t mind doing that for her and her Mommy – but the first session has to be free of ambiguous language and the Little has to clearly consent to being babysat.”

“God, that’s a pain in the ass.” Dominika rubbed her temples. “She’s going to say no, even though she had a great time being Little full time for two weeks. If you need me to sweeten the pot, I can connect you with an entire sorority and fraternity of ABDLs.”

“I’m sorry, Dominika.” Monserrat rose from her chair, smiling to soften some of the bluntness of the gesture. My principles aren’t for sale, only my time. “Let me know when Keeley wants to be babysat and I’ll be glad to help out.”

“Wait!” Dominika slapped her hand on the table. “I might still be able to meet your terms. I haven’t said I don’t want to hire you yet.”

But I might not want to be hired by you. Monserrat folded her arms and said, “We’re both busy women…”

Please.” Dominika looked up at Monserrat with concern that made the babysitter hesitate. “I need your help. Keeley’s situation is complex, but there are times when she’s not okay on her own – and one of those is coming up.”

“I’m listening.” Monserrat resumed her seat, hoping Dominika’s concern was really genuine – and that she wasn’t about to get a hard sales pitch.

“Keeley has a boyfriend named Zach. He’s a drug addict. When Keeley’s parents aren’t home, he takes her to unsafe places, and gives her hard drugs.” Dominika sighed. “She can’t say no to him. But she’ll ignore him the minute one of her Nannies says she has to.”

“But you’ll be out of town this weekend?” Monserrat cast her thoughts back to the client inquiry Dominika had sent her. It had been a lot more vague than what Dominika was telling her now, but what little detail she’d gotten matched Dominika’s current story.

“Yes, and so will Vidette, her other Nanny. Keeley has another caregiver, who’ll also be out of town.” Dominika frowned. “I want you to know, this isn’t a case of me needing you to help salve my conscience. I have a business deal I’d really rather not miss out on, but if you can’t help me, I’ll ditch that deal and stay with Keeley to keep Zach away from her.”

“I want to help – genuinely. That doesn’t mean I’m going to break my rule about consent.”

“Can you help me convince her? I’ll have Vidette help me convince her, but when you show up, can you do the final leg of the journey if needed?”

“As long as I can be completely clear and up front about what I’m there for, yes.”

“Deal.” Dominika reached across her desk and shook Monserrat’s hand. “Thank you, seriously. Now, let’s talk details. There are some things you should know about Keeley’s home life.”

~~~*~~~

Mansion was a good word for Keeley’s house. Small palace would have fit as well. Acres of riverfront property had confronted Monserrat when she navigated to the address she’d been given. It was also the most boring expensive building she’d seen. The entire exterior was white with a hint of cool gray. All the windows were rectangular, without any interior panes. A tower seemed to be added for opulence alone – it certainly didn’t fit the luxury ranch style theme of the rest of the house.

And yet, this ugly thing has to be worth at least five, maybe ten million, Monserrat thought, as she waited for someone to answer the white pine door. It didn’t surprise her at all to see a man in suit and black tie open the door. For the ultra-high-end babysitting gig, Monserrat had gone for black and white herself, in a knee length gathered skirt and a translucent black silk top over a white satin camisole.

“Good morning. Ms. Navarrete, I presume?” The butler stepped back graciously, indicating that Monserrat should enter with a sweeping gesture.

“That’s me. You’re welcome to call me Monserrat if you like, Mr….?”

“Renault. No relation to the car company. I was told you’d be here for Miss Hartwell. Please follow me, Ms. Navarrete.” Mr. Renault – or is it just Renault, like he’s a vampire minion? – was off and up a pristine white set of stairs. The whole house was done in white, with the occasional break for a pale yellow accent or white pine paneling.

“I don’t know if Dominika told you that Zach is planning to come over,” Monserrat said, as they walked down the cavernous halls, nearly empty of decoration. “I’d appreciate it if you could turn him away at the door.”

“Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to send that young man packing,” Renault said. “However, if Miss Hartwell asks me to admit him, I can’t take your instruction over hers.”

“I think I can handle Keeley, she’s been prepped for my arrival. As long as she doesn’t send you instructions to the contrary, can you tell Zach she’s not available?”

“Consider it done.” Renault knocked once on a white doorway, the same as all the rest in the hall. Without waiting for an answer, he gently opened the door and announced, “Ms. Navarrete to see you, Miss Hartwell.”

“UGH.” The groan that came out of Keeley might not have been the brattiest Monserrat had ever heard from a Little – but it was in contention for the top certainly. Keeley’s noise of displeasure was issued casually enough that Monserrat was sure the girl had more bratty depths to plumb, and that she had a for-sure Little on her hands.

Monserrat stood at the doorway, waiting with Renault for something more conclusive than a single guttural noise. After a minute, there was a soft thump in the room, followed by a blonde girl rolling across the carpet. Keeley stopped on her back, looking up at Monserrat and Renault. “You can come in, I guess.”

“I’ll leave you two to it.” Renault deftly closed the door behind Monserrat, leaving the babysitter in a true horror of “upscale” decoration.

The walls were white, as was the couch, the carpet, and the side table. The lamp shade was white, and its base was platinum. It’s probably actually made of platinum. The room’s curtains were gauzy white, which made the armchair the only thing in the room with a hint of color. It was yellow pine, upholstered in white.

Keeley, on the other hand, was dressed in a rainbow skirt of gauzy synthetic material and had on a hot-pink shirt. The shirt clashed violently with the skirt, but in a way that could be considered a modern look, especially with each of Keeley’s nails painted a different color. She was cute and sexy in a carefree way that made Monserrat certain that the girl had options beyond rich burnouts – though she wouldn’t be the first girl who stuck with a useless boyfriend.

“Good morning, Keeley. I’m Monserrat, but you can call me Monchi. I’ll be your babysitter all day.”

“I already have a babysitter.” Keeley sat up, putting her back to Monserrat. “Her name is Trish, and I love her. You can go.”

“Then why’d you invite me in?” Monserrat took a seat next to Keeley, deliberately in the Little girl’s vision. “I heard from Dominika and Vidette about Trish, but she can’t be here today.”

“It’s weird doing this dumb baby game with a stranger.” Keeley huffed. “I don’t want a babysitter.”

“Are you sure?” Monserrat patted Keeley on the leg. “If that’s the way you feel, I’ll go.”

“You will?” Keeley frowned at Monserrat in surprise.

“I will. You need to consent to this, or the session is off.”

“You’re just like Trish.” Keeley rolled her eyes. When Monserrat shifted, she quickly grabbed for the babysitter’s arm. “Wait! I – I told my nanas that I’d let you babysit me. I consent, okay? But that doesn’t mean the game isn’t dumb, or that this isn’t weird.”

“I’m glad to hear that you consent. Hopefully I can put together a day that won’t be dumb or weird, but that part will be up to you.” Monserrat chuckled.

“Let’s just get it over with.” Keeley wrinkled her nose at Monserrat. “Go ahead.”

“Go ahead with what?” Monserrat tilted her head curiously.

“Putting me in a stupid diaper.”

“I wasn’t going to do that, unless I have your permission.”

“You’re not?” Keeley’s jaw dropped.

“Vidette gave me Trish’s contact information. She and I had a very productive discussion that helped me be more comfortable with this job – and gave me a better idea of what you need.” Monserrat held out her hand. “I am going to take your phone, though. You’re going to be out of contact with Zach for the rest of the day.”

“I always have to wear a diaper when I play the baby game.” Keeley fished her phone out of her ample cleavage and handed it to Monserrat without a whisper of rebellion.

“Not today, unless you ask for one, or have an accident.” Monserrat tucked Keeley’s phone away in her diaper bag.

“That’s weird.” Keeley frowned.

“Is it?” Monserrat smiled slyly. “I thought the baby game was weird, and dumb. It’s a surprise that you want to be diapered.”

“I don’t!” Keeley shouted.

“Keeley, don’t shout at me. It’s rude to shout in general, but as your babysitter, I won’t tolerate it.” Monserrat was impressed at how quickly her correction cowed the Little girl, Keeley shrank in on herself and even blushed.

“I’m sorry na… uh, what do I call you?”

“I told you, you can call me Monchi.” She patted Keeley’s cheek. “If you really want to be formal, you can call me Ms. Navarrete, but you don’t have to do that unless you’re in trouble.”

“I’m a good girl! I never get in trouble.” Keeley’s voice had regressed substantially, as had her expression. Considering how effortless the Little girl’s transformation was, Monserrat could sympathize with Dominika’s frustration – but was glad she’d stood her ground.

“That’s not what I hear from your nannies, or your girlfriend.”

“No fair.” Keeley wrinkled her nose. “You’re really not going to put me in a diaper?”

“Not right now.”

“Well – I’m going to put a pullup on.” Keeley shot to her feet in a poof of rainbow skirt. “Don’t watch, Monchi!”

“Go ahead.” Monserrat stood with considerably less explosive energy, and more grace. “I need to get something from my car.”

The saving grace of the mansion’s ultra open, austerely simple design was that it made the house easy to navigate. A side trip to the kitchen revealed an extravagance of a professional setup in gleaming stainless steel. It was a kitchen that belonged in a restaurant that fed a hundred people a night – and while Monserrat didn’t know how many servants lived on the property, she was certain the Hartwell family numbered only three. As she was shaking her head at the opulence, a man in a chef’s coat moved to intercept her.

“Hi, I’m Louis, the estate’s chef.” Louis was short, slender, and dark of hair – with a very French nose to go with his light French accent.

“Monserrat.” Monchi smiled, and shook Louis’ offered hand. “I’m entertaining Keeley today.”

“And keeping her boyfriend out of the house, I hear. That earns you plenty of points with the staff.”

“It sounds like nobody likes Zach except Keeley.”

“If she liked him, we’d still be concerned but have less of a problem with him.” Louis shook his head. “As far as I can tell, Ms. Hartwell doesn’t like Mr. McGovern. She sees him mostly on inertia, and because he irritates her parents.”

“I confiscated her phone, and asked Renault to tell Zach that Keeley isn’t available if he shows up.” Monserrat grinned. “Does that get me enough points to buy a fancy lunch for Keeley? Something tea-party appropriate?”

“It does more than that. I’ll prepare lunch for two. Do you want to know the menu ahead of time?” At Monserrat’s nod, Louis continued, “For a tea party – but still to be substantial – I’ll make miso butter daikon steaks. The protein should be light – hmm – let’s do seared ahi tuna, crusted with sesame and Szechuan spices. I’ll put a fresh snow pea salad with Pecorino Romano cheese on the side – as well as some house-made shortbreads for dipping in your tea.”

Monserrat swallowed, chuckling as her stomach quietly rumbled. “That sounds – beyond my expectations. When will it be ready for me to pick up?”

“The earliest I can have it done is one o’clock. My staff will bring it up then, or any later time you prefer.”

“One will be perfect. Thank you. I’m getting the feeling that Keeley needs a lot of TLC, and this will help.”

“She does. Despite her parents, Keeley is a sweet girl – she’s got a lot of sympathy from the staff, and she could bother us a lot more than she does.”

Monserrat chuckled. “You’re not afraid to speak your mind about your employer.”

“I have two Michelin stars.” Louis snorted. “I’m employed here at my convenience, not that of the Hartwells.”

“I’m getting to know how that is myself. It feels good.” Monserrat smiled, exchanged another warm handshake with Louis, and finished her trip out to her car.

The trip back was a bit of a bear – even Monserrat’s bulky arms strained a bit with the weight of the blue canvas duffel she hauled to Keeley’s room. By the time she tracked Renault down, she had a healthy glow in her cheeks.

“Renault!” Monserrat took a deep breath. “I’m glad I caught you. Can I ask another favor?”

“It depends.” Renault turned crisply, approaching Monserrat and coming to a stop just out of arm’s length. “What do you need?”

“I’m going to help Keeley paint a wall in her room.”

“Oh, lovely! Miss Hartwell will be enchanted with the idea.”

“I’m not asking anyone to lie to their employer, but I’ve heard that Keeley’s mother doesn’t want the room redecorated.” Monserrat hefted the heavy bag on her shoulder. “All I’m asking is that no one volunteer that Keeley painted her room, without being asked.”

“I think it would be entirely inappropriate for anyone to raise that subject with Ms. Hartwell.” Renault said. “I won’t breathe a word, and you can be sure that the rest of the staff will follow suit.”

“Thanks, Renault.”

“Thank you for taking care of our Miss Hartwell, Ms. Navarrete.”

~~~*~~~

Monserrat found Keeley back in the front room of her suite, artfully posed on the floor with her feet toward the door. The shortness of the Little girl’s skirt and the way she was idly kicking her feet guaranteed Monserrat a glimpse of the pastel purple pullup Keeley was wearing.

“I see you put a pullup on.” Monserrat smirked as Keeley flipped herself over, with a “shocked” expression on her face. “You might want to change the rest of your clothes too, we’re going to get messy.”

“What do you mean?” Keeley eyed the heavy bag as Monserrat set it on her carpet with a thump.

“I brought some paints, quite a few different colors. We’re going to paint one of your walls.”

“Really?!” Keeley’s eyes were full of stars – until she slumped and they brimmed with tears. “I can’t. Mom won’t let me.”

“I hear from Vidette that your mom never comes to your room.”

“The housekeepers will tell her.”

“They will not.” Monserrat unzipped the duffel to reveal a double-row of quart sized paint cans, along with brushes, drop cloths, and other supplies. “I talked to Renault and he said that telling your mother would be entirely inappropriate.”

“That’s as close as he ever comes to cursing.” Keeley giggled. “Okay, I’ll change – but what about your clothes?”

“Don’t worry, I have some coveralls in the bag.” Without further ado, Monserrat stripped down to her bra and panties, while Keeley stared in awe. It was a nice ego boost – having the body she’d worked so hard to sculpt ogled by a cute girl – but more importantly Monserrat hoped it’d set a tone and a comfort level for the Little girl.

After Keeley had recovered from staring at Monserrat’s abs – mostly because they were tucked away behind denim coveralls – she seemed to take the hint. Keeley left her bedroom door open, changing in full view of the suite’s front room, despite having plenty of space with which to be out of sight. She beamed like a happy puppy to be praised for her choice of a dusty t-shirt and even more dusty overalls. Whatever hell those clothes had been through, it had left them with an acrid smell and sun-faded spots. Paint splotches would be an improvement over the dingy grey tone the dust gave them.

All three caregivers that Monserrat had talked to had praised Keeley’s artistic abilities, and if anything, they’d been downplaying the Little girl’s skill. They’d hardly put brush to wall before Monserrat realized that the best she could do was fill in spaces within Keeley’s design. She coaxed the Little girl into painting outlines – which turned out to be a rainbow of curved shapes that looked like a cross between a fireworks explosion and the outreaching leaves of a snake plant.

While Monserrat diligently filled in the “leaves”, Keeley was busy with a detail brush creating mice that peeked out from slivers between the colored shapes. Under Keeley’s seemingly effortless brush strokes, a few curved or crooked lines would resolve into a cute mouse with a ton of personality in its expression. As one o’clock approached, Monserrat diverted Keeley to the bathroom to wash her hands – which the Little girl did obediently, despite a bit of grousing. Lunch arrived right on schedule, with a knock at the suite door and smells that set both girls’ bellies rumbling.

“Lunch time, Keeley – and tea-time too. Do you have any stuffies that could join us for tea?”

Keeley giggled in delight, her expression shifting in a way that gave Monserrat the rare opportunity to visibly see a Little girl descend into Littlespace. With a whale, a lobster, and a rat that had been loved to shabbiness in her arms, Keeley’s steps took on the trademark stompiness of a true Adult Baby. She plopped down on the floor hard too, enough that Monserrat had to wonder if Keeley had forgotten how thin the padding on her rear was.

“Oh, Louis made three of my favorites!” Keeley clapped her hands excitedly.

“Of course.” Monserrat smiled, stroking Keeley’s hair. “Everybody wants you to have a good day today.”

“Instead of the day I would have had with Zach, you mean.” Keeley looked soulfully up at Monserrat. At her babysitter’s answering nod, she scooted over until she was hip to hip with Monserrat, clutching her stuffed rat in her arms.

“Do you want me to feed you?” Monserrat cut a creamy slice of daikon radish and held it up to Keeley. The Little girl leaned forward to take the bite.

It took Monserrat a while to feed Keeley, with the Little snuggled up against her. Though her own lunch was lukewarm at best by the time Keeley was done eating, the flavors still danced on her tongue. I wonder if Louis would ever cater a dinner – and if his contract with the Hartwells would even let him. The way Monserrat’s jobs were still ramping up, and with Dominika’s information about the Delta Lambda Gamma and Beta sorority and fraternity, she might well have enough money to blow on a super special meal for her polycule. Not that I could tell them how much it cost, if I was able to work it out. They wouldn’t think it was worth it – but at a certain point, I’m realizing that the money matters less than the experience.

With her own lunch done, Monserrat was introduced to Bertha the Whale and Gordo the Rat. The lobster’s name seemed to be in flux – it was clearly only there to round out the numbers. She politely raised her cup to each of the stuffies in turn and took a sip, discovering a blueberry rooibos tea that was almost as delightful as the meal.

“I have to hide Gordo when Mom’s around,” Keeley said, gulping down her third cup of tea.

“From the house’s – aesthetic – I’m guessing she doesn’t like how old and well loved he is.” Monserrat put an arm around Keeley and was rewarded with the Little girl cuddling even closer to her.

“She hates anything that’s old, or colorful, or common.” In apparent total comfort with Monserrat, Keeley rested her head against her babysitters bosom. “She’d FLIP if she saw what we’re doing to the wall.”

“That’s why we picked a wall in your bedroom, in case she looks into your suite.” Monserrat gave Keeley a gentle squeeze. “I’m sure that no one will tell her, anyway. The house staff seem to really like you.”

“I don’t know why.” Keeley sighed. “I mean, I try not to be mean to them like Mom and Dad are, but it’s not like I really know them or anything.”

“Getting to know them is tricky – since they’re at work when they’re around you – but just being nice to them is enough, I think. You’re a good girl.”

“Even if – if I um…” Keeley squirmed. “If I kind have wet pants?”

Monserrat chuckled. “Since you were responsible enough to put a pullup on – yes. What do you say to a diaper and a nap?”

“That sounds good except um – I’m not sleepy but – there’s this thing that Trish showed me and uh – it could help me fall asleep.” Keeley was wiggling almost constantly; her cheeks were bright pink.

Monserrat had a good idea of what Keeley wanted, but pressed the Little girl anyway. “Oh? What’s this thing?”

“Um, uh, using a vibrator on um – where I’m wet.” Keeley giggled, hiding her face against Monserrat’s breast. “Is that okay, Monchi? I looked up the site you’re on and it’s for sex stuff but then they say not everyone does sex stuff and…”

“Shh.” Monserrat put a finger to Keeley’s lips. “I don’t go as far as sex with the Littles I babysit, but I can do that for you.”

“Okay, thanks – woah!” Keeley squealed happily as Monserrat picked her up in a princess carry and rose to her feet. “Oh that’s hot.”

“It is, huh?” Monserrat grinned, shifting Keeley to her hip – as a deliberate flex, but also to get a free hand for her diaper bag. “You looked pretty turned on before too. Is being in a wet diaper hot?”

“Yeah – it doesn’t make sense and it’s dumb and weird – and really sexy.”

With a couple of awkward hefting motions to keep the Little girl on her hip balanced, Monserrat managed to lay a changing blanket out of Keeley’s bed and set her on it. The blonde girl’s flush was undimmed as Monserrat peeled her out of her dusty, painted overalls and t-shirt. “Does it have to make sense? It can just be a good feeling.”

“I like that – you’re smart.” Keeley was already running her hands along her bare body – she arched her back and moaned softly when the vibrator touched her soggy crotch. The conversation came to an abrupt end with the vibrator buzzing to life. Moans and gasps were the extent of Keeley’s vocabulary as she alternately squirmed away from the vibration and pressed her crotch hard against it.

The scream Keeley gave wasn’t timid or quiet at all, its lusty energy put a lot of pink in Monserrat’s cheeks to match the baby girl’s. Keeley looked docile – and blissfully happy as Monserrat tore the sides of her pullup and cleaned her up. When the smooth, fresh clean of the wipes gave way to heavy padding under Keeley’s rear, and silky lotion on her skin – the Little girl put her thumb in her mouth. She was drifting off when Monserrat applied the powder; barely awake by the time her diaper was secured.

Seeing no point in waking the girl to put her in pajamas, Monserrat slid the changing blanket and covers out from under Keeley and tucked her in. The small break gave Monserrat time to return their dishes to the kitchen and get the paintbrushes in order for round two. When she woke Keeley, the Little girl was thirsty – and a little damp in her diaper. On a whim, Monserrat tried giving the baby girl cool water in a baby bottle, which Keeley took to eagerly.

It was a heck of a journey the cherubic blonde had made, from pouty rich girl to mostly-naked baby sucking on a bottle. Monserrat had a bubbly, ditzy Little on her hands who preferred to communicate in monosyllables for most of the afternoon. The only thing Littlespace didn’t downgrade for Keeley was her artistic ability. If anything, her art was better when she was Little, though Monserrat had to admit she wasn’t qualified to judge.

~~~*~~~

Hours later, Monserrat made her way out of the mansion after tucking Keeley into bed for a second time. While the setting sun splashed gold over the pristine white driveway, Monserrat listened to Renault explain that Mr. McGovern had been very upset when he was turned away from the mansion. His pleased smile matched the warm glow in Monserrat’s heart, which in turn matched the pink hues settling into the clouds. She wants to be someone her world won’t let her be – I hope she finds a way to be the Little girl she’s meant to be – soon.

• Like 5

Of course the day had to come when Monserrat had to babysit little Keeley.

Love when characters from an author's different stories meet and new stories between well-known personalities arises. 👍😍

And the last sentence in italics makes me hope for a continuation of the story of Keelye's journey towards who she wants to be deep down - with the support, encouragement and love of her friends. 🥰

• Like 1