LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can people feel my diaper when they hug me?

I have started wearing diapers 24/7. I have had to hug a couple people and this is something I didn't even realize would be a problem. I have been a hermit, since starting 24/7, as we are well in to Michigan's hunting season. Any free time I have, is spent in the woods. As hunting season comes to a close and we get closer to Christmas, which will of course include a lot of hugging family and friends, I am nervous.

I have went 24/7 before. The difference, this is the first time that I have ever worn thick diapers. Every other time I have worn a diaper, it has been a cheap medical grade, with little to no bulk.  Now I primarily wear Megamax or Abena L4.

What do you think? Can people notice? Even if it is your hypothetical great aunt that hugs you as tight as she can for several minutes? Will she notice?

The simple answer is it, if it is noticed it will create some sort of social lock in.  However,  I want to go into these situations with some sort of an expectation of what the outcome could be. 

Big questions. 

No one will notice from a conventional hug unless you are messy, which I advise against out of social courtesy. No one will know if you are wet, but just in case I always use several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper to assure that I maintain a pleasant odor when wet.

Probably would be after the fact, but if they hug you and then get a shocked or sudden surprised look on their face, then they probably noticed something out of the ordinary!  Maybe a suggestion.  As a DL, if you don't really need diapers for incontinence, maybe forgo wearing diapers for the day or wear disposable underwear if you absolutely have to.  If you are not incontinent and don't have a medical need for diapers, there is nothing wrong with forgoing them for a day.   If you just absolutely have to wear diapers, try going back to thinner diapers for that one day, or maybe Abena L2  just for those times where you will be at a family gathering, such as over the holidays.  Another tip if you can get away with it, is wear thick denim jeans and not thinner dress pants.  Thick denim will hide a lot as far as looks and feel.  Hey, I wear jeans Christmas day.  True, some places like Church are not sutible for jeans, but family gatherings maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe.  I have one female acquaintance who has suspected for a long time that I'm in nappies.  She's a hoot to be around, and whenever she see's me, she gives me a warm hug, and a squeeze of my butt.  I'm sure she knows, and is just checking me, with a cheeky grin afterwards.  Thing is, she's an Aged Care Nurse by profession.  When I've not been wearing a nappy and she's hugged me, she'd back away with a weird expression, like "why aren't you wearing a nappy?"

She's the only one who does that.  

• Like 2
On 11/9/2022 at 7:49 PM, Diapersarecool1 said:

I have started wearing diapers 24/7. I have had to hug a couple people and this is something I didn't even realize would be a problem. I have been a hermit, since starting 24/7, as we are well in to Michigan's hunting season. Any free time I have, is spent in the woods. As hunting season comes to a close and we get closer to Christmas, which will of course include a lot of hugging family and friends, I am nervous.

I have went 24/7 before. The difference, this is the first time that I have ever worn thick diapers. Every other time I have worn a diaper, it has been a cheap medical grade, with little to no bulk.  Now I primarily wear Megamax or Abena L4.

What do you think? Can people notice? Even if it is your hypothetical great aunt that hugs you as tight as she can for several minutes? Will she notice?

The simple answer is it, if it is noticed it will create some sort of social lock in.  However,  I want to go into these situations with some sort of an expectation of what the outcome could be. 

Big questions. 

You know sometimes i wonder the same thing! 

• Like 1