LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mobile apps for adult diaper users

There’s an app I like called Crinkles (https://apple.co/3js2hT1) which allows you to track your diaper supply. It tracks how long you’re in each diaper, too; but no more than that. Which makes me wonder: what other features would you find useful in an app like this? Some features I’ve thought of: 

-Is it wet, messy, both, dry?
-How wet?
-How messy?
-How many wettings? How many floods?
-Did it leak? How badly?
-Change timer (press begin change before you take it off, press end change when you’re done)
-How many wipes?
-Plastic pants worn? Onesies?
-Where did you change?

Some of these might be superfluous, but you never know who might find them useful.

• Like 1

Okay. I've got to say it. "There's an app for that." 

Personally I don't see the need to monitor and quantify this aspect of my life. I do that already elsewhere. That said, if others enjoy it then go for it. Cheers 

• Like 2

I've used the Crinklz app, mostly out of curiosity but also for its functionality to keep track of inventory and how long each type of diaper lasts. A couple of things that come to mind:

-Selecting combinations of products-- for example a diaper and a stuffer-- is kind of awkward in the app. I experimented with creating the combination as a custom item, but then it doesn't automatically adjust inventory.

-The ability to track more information like @jimpa suggests, such as when a change occurs for convenience not because the diaper is full such as taking a shower and then changing into a fresh one. With the current version of the app those two events aren't distinguishable from each other and the statistics (for how long each type of diaper lasts) become skewed.

-Relating diaper use and duration to time of day would be interesting and possibly useful-- i.e., overnight vs. day time.

-Ability to export data (so that the user could graph statistics etc. on their own.)

Overall, though I haven't kept up with the app for longer than a few weeks at a time.

piglet

• Like 3

Ok for me I do not need some app to tell me when I am wet or messy or how many I go through I am old school and I like to do it my way.

3 hours ago, jonbearab said:

I don't have an iPhone or an iPad, so I can't use the app, sorry. ?

@jonbearab I did not know it is only for apple users.  

Though i sure do like your method with the Excel spread sheets.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Ok for me I do not need some app to tell me when I am wet or messy or how many I go through I am old school and I like to do it my way.

@jonbearab I did not know it is only for apple users.  

Though i sure do like your method with the Excel spread sheets.

Hehe, thanks! :) 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@jonbearab I am not sure what it is but I really like Excel and the different things it can do.  Though when I seen your spreadsheet over a year ago I really liked it.

I guess I am analytical. 

The thing about maintaining a spreadsheet is it often requires a lot of work. Small changes daily (no pun intended) work well but sometimes I'd forget to update the spreadsheet and have to go back and fill in the gaps. I got tired of doing that.

Tho, as a programmer, I might be tempted to create an Android app that does what Crinkles does... Who knows?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I use the spreadsheet method as well.  And I too fail to update it routinely, so the inventory gets out of whack.  But, it's kinda fun taking the clipboard and going through everything.  And I have soooooo much, it's not like I'm going to run out anytime soon anyway.  I've got a "problem" you see... I keep buying diapers faster than I use them!  So my inventory is currently over 1000 pieces. 

As far as the features I listed, some of those things are just brainstorms. But things like “how long did you wear that diaper?”, “were you sitting/walking/sleeping?”, “how wet/how many wettings?” or “was it messy?” would be useful to calculate an estimate as to how long a particular diaper can last for an individual. Average the time with the amount of wettings, organize by day/night wear; things like that.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...