LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ahoy There Matey

I bought a sailboat a couple of weeks ago. Nothing fancy at all, but she is in seaworthy shape and was a steal as the owner is moving across the country. After going out a few times on the boat all I can say is diapers are *made* for small sailboats! Sure there is a head on board, but not one I would want to use or have to clean out, etc. I love it! Of course the extra bonus is there is often no one else near by so I can sail in just a t-shirt in diaper ;-)

Yet another reason diapers rock!

InD

nafanaabi.jpg

I might add that diapers are great even for small power boats and fishing boats! I have gone out in Lake Michigan a few times with a DL friend of mine and once you are away from the other boats it's great for the jeans or shorts to come off so you can just fish in t-shirts and diapers! The added benifit for smaller boats is you don't have to carry a "pee bucket" either! I will suggest that you be a little careful about sunburn if you are married. It would be hard to explain to your wife how your legs got burned everywhere except in a diaper shaped patteren!

I might add that diapers are great even for small power boats and fishing boats! I have gone out in Lake Michigan a few times with a DL friend of mine and once you are away from the other boats it's great for the jeans or shorts to come off so you can just fish in t-shirts and diapers! The added benifit for smaller boats is you don't have to carry a "pee bucket" either! I will suggest that you be a little careful about sunburn if you are married. It would be hard to explain to your wife how your legs got burned everywhere except in a diaper shaped patteren!

"I was wearing some shorts" and buy a pair of really short ones? I dunno...just trying to help.

You have a sailboat. You are missing the real fun. Just wear shorts and wet yourself when you wish. It all washes off the deck. I you take the boat out in the open ocean, just go nude. If you see another boat, just put on some shorts.

Wearing a diaper at see has its own problems. If you get wet, and you will in a sailboat, a disposable sucks it all up. Wearing cloth, you have to put it somewhere and wash then. Fresh water is precious at sea. You can wash them by trailing them behind the boat in a mesh bag for a few hours. But they will need to be rinsed to remove the salt.

Whenever I go out alone, (very small sail just around the bay), I just wear some loose pants and pee whenever I wish. It will wash off the deck and its easy to hid when to get to shore. Just jump in.

I do the same thing when I take the canoe out.

I bought a sailboat a couple of weeks ago. Nothing fancy at all, but she is in seaworthy shape and was a steal as the owner is moving across the country. After going out a few times on the boat all I can say is diapers are *made* for small sailboats! Sure there is a head on board, but not one I would want to use or have to clean out, etc. I love it! Of course the extra bonus is there is often no one else near by so I can sail in just a t-shirt in diaper ;-)

Lake Ontario (I assume) is pretty sparse for boat traffic; even on hot days owners are more likely to want to just sit in their boats at the dock - like a mini cottage with close neighbors. I find Lake Ontario isn't all that great unless there are some good winds: too many flies. Perhaps I should see about taking out my parents boat and trying this out - perhaps I'll catch you out there :ninja: