LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breakfast for dinner

DailyDi

Just now, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Good choice Mikey, you NEVER can do wrong with pancakes!!!!?????? I want biscuits and gravy!???♥️?????? LOL!?????

Now I want all the breakfast! Lol

• Like 1

When I was a kid sometimes my mom made Waffles or Pancakes for dinner.  They were good, of course, but years later thinking back, I have to wonder if money was a little short those weeks or if it was just something different.  Pancake mix and a few sausages and syrup was a lot cheaper than a regular dinner!  Back in the 60's usually the dad worked and mom stayed home leaving only one income.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Good choice Mikey, you NEVER can go wrong with pancakes!!!!?????? I want biscuits and gravy!???♥️?????? LOL!?????

hmmm, im wondering how gravy would work,,,, in place of syrup,,,,,,, hmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1
7 hours ago, feralfreak said:

hmmm, im wondering how gravy would work,,,, in place of syrup,,,,,,, hmmmmmmmmmmm

I think it depends on what you would want to put it on. LOL!????????????

19 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Good choice Mikey, you NEVER can go wrong with pancakes!!!!?????? I want biscuits and gravy!???♥️?????? LOL!?????

Hiii jeggy!

Mmmmmm my mother in law (God rest her soul) used to make killer homemade B&G! We all really miss that and none of us can come even close to hers. ?????

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii jeggy!

Mmmmmm my mother in law (God rest her soul) used to make killer homemade B&G! We all really miss that and none of us can come even close to hers. ?????

Really?! That's too bad. I wish she was still around to make me some, I'd DEFINITELY join you guys for breakfast, or dinner for that matter!?????♥️?????

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Really?! That's too bad. I wish she was still around to make me some, I'd DEFINITELY join you guys for breakfast, or dinner for that matter!?????♥️?????

Yup and we'd be glad to have you!??☺️

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Yup and we'd be glad to have you!??☺️

Really?! That's awesome buddy!??? I can eat a bowl of biscuits & gravy like nobody's business!???♥️??

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Ended up having Pecan pancakes with butter pecan syrup and sausage patties. Yummy. Mom stuffed her pancakes with cream cheese and strawberries.

Oh, that sounds REALLY good Mikey!????? I bet your mom is a pretty good cook!???♥️??

3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeppers

Oh, I would LOVE to come over to your house for breakfast Mikey! And we would hug and cuddle together and watch TV on the couch!?♥️????????????♥️????

• Like 1