LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Active work environments and Diapers

So i work in a car dealership in the shop and ive been wearing my diapers while working. Alot of bending, lifting, stretching, etc. 

My question is whether how many people change during lunch time or how many people wear 1 diaper throughout the work day. 

I know everyone is different but would love to read what others have experienced. 

Today i wore 1 diaper all day and had no issues. But i would like to not change at lunch time so i dont run through diapers fast. I was changing at lunch time and after today i think i can do just 1 diaper a work day. 

I also help to hide my diaper by wearing a tank top that is super long that i can tuck in so my diaper isnt visible when stretching etc while working. Soon i will get onsie shirts that will take their place. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Young1 said:

So i work in a car dealership in the shop and ive been wearing my diapers while working. Alot of bending, lifting, stretching, etc. 

My question is whether how many people change during lunch time or how many people wear 1 diaper throughout the work day. 

I know everyone is different but would love to read what others have experienced. 

Today i wore 1 diaper all day and had no issues. But i would like to not change at lunch time so i dont run through diapers fast. I was changing at lunch time and after today i think i can do just 1 diaper a work day. 

I also help to hide my diaper by wearing a tank top that is super long that i can tuck in so my diaper isnt visible when stretching etc while working. Soon i will get onsie shirts that will take their place. 

That's pretty cool buddy! Congratulations on the new job!??? As for answering your question, you're probably better off not changing at lunch time, then again, there's nothing wrong with it. But if you just want to get through the whole day just wearing one diaper, then I recommend a nice thick one like a BetterDry or megamax, NOT only because they're really absorbent but because they're ACTUAL medical diapers. So if anyone happens to see your diapee they would probably associate it with a medical condition. Also, I just really wanted to say that I love you and miss you and that I miss chatting with you! Big hugs buddy!?♥️?????? Oh, and I just wanted to say, I'm glad you're finally getting some NEW onesies! I have a feeling you're really gonna love those. And I bet you'll look SUPER CUTE in them too!??????♥️????? I hope my opinion was helpful or at least interesting! Have a GREAT night buddy!?????♥️?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That's pretty cool buddy! Congratulations on the new job!??? As for answering your question, you're probably better off not changing at lunch time, then again, there's nothing wrong with it. But if you just want to get through the whole day just wearing one diaper, then I recommend a nice thick one like a BetterDry or megamax, NOT only because they're really absorbent but because they're ACTUAL medical diapers. So if anyone happens to see your diapee they would probably associate it with a medical condition. Also, I just really wanted to say that I love you and miss you and that I miss chatting with you! Big hugs buddy!?♥️?????? Oh, and I just wanted to say, I'm glad you're finally getting some NEW onesies! I have a feeling you're really gonna love those. And I bet you'll look SUPER CUTE in them too!??????♥️????? I hope my opinion was helpful or at least interesting! Have a GREAT night buddy!?????♥️?

Thank you its a proccess im still getting used too 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Is that why you've been absent and I haven't seen you in the chat buddy?!????

It has.... ive been Just popping in here and there but not for long 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Young1 said:

It has.... ive been Just popping in here and there but not for long 

Oh okay, I'm just glad you're doing okay buddy. I miss you. Big hugs!?♥️????????♥️???♥️? *Rubs your back and ruffles your hair!*?♥️??☺️?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Always bring a spare diaper though, just in case. I don't have to change at work often, but I always bring a spare diaper for when I do.

Yeah i would but its hard to change in the auto shop when there isnt a private bathroom to use. But i do change at home if i need to 

• Like 2

The good thing about active jobs is that:

1. The surroundings are usually noisier than on desk jobs.

2. If you don’t have to sit, you don’t have to compress the diaper and therefore the risk of leakage is much lower.

I’d advice to choose something with strong tapes and maybe wear plastic pants over the diaper, mostly to prevent excessive sagging but also to better contain smells and leaks.

• Like 2

My diapers stay on for 12+ hours.

I drive a truck and deliver stuff, so its a lot of moving around.
I carry a spare, but only had to change once, and that was one of the hottest days we've had, where I drank more than I usually do.

• Like 2

I love the suggestions of having an extra diaper on hand just in case. You can leave it in your car if you drive to work or hide it in your work bag if you carry one. These days some men carry purses (but the popularity of that varies by location.) It's always good to have a back up just in case. Diaper tabs rip/ fail sometimes, diaper leak, plastic backing get punctured or ripped, etc. Things happen. If worse comes to worse one option if you don't have a back up diaper is going commando the rest of the day ?

• Like 2

one advice dont over think if someone can see, hear, or smell you. nobody will know or care. and its good to invest in good low-profile diapers so you can have some good confidence in them and not worrying about them leaking. and if you want, get some samples put them on on you days off and do some activities around the house and town and see they're comfortable, discrete, and holds up. Don't over think, it will make the experience stressful. r 

• Like 1

More than 3.5 years of 24/7, switched from a sedentary “desk” job (after a hiatus) to an “active” job back in January.

For both jobs, I quickly learned that it was FAR easier for me to wear one high capacity nappy and skip any at-work changes.

Minor leaks still happen but black pants are your friend and with my active job, leaks are fairly rare, most days I am fine.  I leaked more in my desk job.  Maybe because I was sitting all day or maybe because back then, my bladder worked more normally (these days I pee very frequently in very small volumes which disposable nappies cope with much better).

I use a layer system of a high quality nappy, a Gary PUL waterproof pant and some black, thigh-length women’s shapewear over the lot to keep everything in place, flatten out bulges and provide visual disguise if my shirt rides up or my pants slip down.

I carry a “crash kit” in a black backpack in my car that contains a couple of emergency nappies (Abena) and a spare pair of black jeans.  If I’m out for long distances in a company vehicle on my active job, I’ll take that backpack with me (it also holds my water bottle and paperwork in different compartments), otherwise it stays is my car in the car park.  At this point in my 24/7 journey, I would be unable to manage any trip longer than one hour without a nappy anyway.

I’ve never used the crash kit (yet).  I’ve been able to deal with everything so far.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Young1 said:

I love starting topics of disvussions like these 

Me too buddy! Especially because I get to talk to you! And you ALWAYS have SUCH GOOD things to say. Plus I LOVE reading everybody's different opinions on a subject like this, that gives me a wider perspective on things. That's what I LOVE most about forums like this!?????♥️?????

• Like 1

me too, i want to start wearing to work, but im an order filler at a Walmart DC so idk what brand to get ( prefer pullups ) , But luckily i work in the freezer so i got layers to cover up with

any ideas?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

Do you think stretchy wing help with active work environment? 

Plastic wings are the best, as they wont stretch that much and therefor wont become loose

Cloth-like will fall down in short time if you have nothing to hold it up.

3 hours ago, Dubious said:

Plastic wings are the best, as they wont stretch that much and therefor wont become loose

Cloth-like will fall down in short time if you have nothing to hold it up.

True, I would like to try wearing to work and stuff

• Like 1
On 10/26/2022 at 8:52 AM, Demon-hunter said:

True, I would like to try wearing to work and stuff

Ive worn every day to work since ive started though i triple check to make sure that my under shirt is tucked in so no one can see even whe. Reached out bending over...... so far so good. 

• Like 2
On 10/29/2022 at 7:53 PM, Young1 said:

Ive worn every day to work since ive started though i triple check to make sure that my under shirt is tucked in so no one can see even whe. Reached out bending over...... so far so good. 

So, what diapers are you wearing for work?  I'd never be able to go a whole shift in just one diaper. I drink too much coffee and water.

Also, I  do sweat a lot and I get what looks like leaks from the sweat where the leg gathers meet my skin.

5 hours ago, Spanky said:

So, what diapers are you wearing for work?  I'd never be able to go a whole shift in just one diaper. I drink too much coffee and water.

Also, I  do sweat a lot and I get what looks like leaks from the sweat where the leg gathers meet my skin.

I wear crinklz and i havent gotten a rash yet. I do sweat a little but not bad 

• 2 months later...

One booster-padded diaper will get me through the workday. I work FT and with the 30-mile commute each way, which can take up to an hour, depending on traffic, that’s 10 hours in that one diaper, which can be stretched to 14, dependent on how much OT I put in.

Currently, I work a desk job, coming up on a year next week. Prior to this promotion, I worked on the operation floor for 10 years in a warehouse-type setting. Very cold in the winter and very hot in the summer. Not the ideal environment to be diapered in, but that’s how badly and often I want to be. I think four or five years in is when I began wearing 24/7 and therefore, to work there, so by this time, I was already management and my job was a bit less physical. However, I was still active there, putting in over 20,000 steps and 10+ miles a day, climbing stairs/ladders, crawling under things, etc. Although water consumption was more back then, diaper-filling was a bit less because I would sweat more than pee, especially in the summer. I knew this to be true because in the winter, diapers would fill faster even with less water consumption.

In regards to keeping diaper-wearing discreet while at work, I wear what I think is referred to as a singlet under my shirt and over my diaper. The ones I have are much thinner material than most onesies, almost see-through so it is an especially good option for the summer. As I said, the position I had on the floor was physical. People have ripped shirts and pants while working there so plain diapers is all I wear. Still paranoid about getting caught and outted so I feel wearing plain diapers would be more believable to explain off as a medical need. Crinkle sound was not an issue on the floor and I rarely get self-conscious about it in the office. It is hardly ever silent in there. Smell? I only use for #1, so I think I’m good there. I may be nose-blind to it at this point, but I’ve never heard any co-workers yell out, “It smells like pee in here!” I do apply powder in the morning while getting diapered and once again, have never gotten any exclamations about smelling like it. Perhaps people talk behind my back, but who knows?

I have tried it on a few occasions but diaper changes where I work are a huge inconvenient hassle that I would rather avoid. First of all, the washrooms have no trash cans in them, I guess owing to the fact that there are no paper towels and they figure, no need for trash cans, so disposal would require either taking it out of the washroom and tossing it or taking it out in my lunch bag and disposing of it at home. The ideal washroom to change in would be one of the single-person lockable ones but those are few and far between and their availability is unpredictable. Not to mention being seen, taking a lunch bag or any type of bag to/from the washroom would look suspicious. I’ve successfully managed getting them in/out in a coat sleeve or waistband, but it’s a hassle and nerve-wracking. Changing in a public washroom elsewhere, when someone hears you peeling off the tapes, diaper is probably the first thing that comes to mind. Where I work, opening a box and stealing something is probably what someone is thinking.

The other reason I prefer not to do changes at work is getting clean diapers in and, if it’s the route I choose as mentioned above, used diapers out.  Employees must go through security protocols similar to airports on the way in and out of the facility. We empty our pockets, go through metal detectors, get wanded, and have to put lunch bags, purses, suitcases, book bags, briefcases, even jackets or hoodies if you’re not wearing them through those x-ray machine things. Maybe they weren’t paying close attention, couldn’t tell what they were, were being kind and respectful, or it didn’t look like a weapon or something I may be trying to steal, or as people say others are too self-absorbed to care as much as us and as long as you act confident, you’re less likely to get caught, but the security guards have never said anything.

I do have spares (diapers, not tires) in my trunk but from my desk in my office to my car in the parking lot is about 10-15 minutes. As someone else mentioned, if going to the bar or for a bite to eat after work, I’ll typically change. Usually at a gas station but have even done so in the passenger seat or back seat/trunk if I can find a secluded enough place on the way that I won’t get arrested for indecent exposure.

Someone also brought up being able to use more of a diaper’s capacity while on your feet, rather than at a desk. That’s something I’ve often wondered about. Makes sense and I don’t necessarily disagree but if that’s the case, then doesn’t it stand to reason that wearing a onesie over a diaper would also diminish the diaper’s available capacity? I understand it’s meant to keep the diaper hidden by not peeking out of waistbands and prevent sagging when wet, but would it not also reduce the amount of possible usage since it’s being compressed so to speak. Not that I have anything against onesies. I have and use them too. Guess that makes a case for diapers not always being used to their full potential when sleeping lying down too? So the best way to use diapers is while standing with loose-fitting pants so that they can expand as much as they can while absorbing? Just random thoughts that come to mind from time to time. Sorry for the derailment.