LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, I'm wondering...

MixerOp

Without pushing our/your lifestyle/interests on others... What is the most convicting (I think that's the right word for this) diaper that you've been caught in? What I mean is what is the diaper you were caught in, that the other/s KNEW you like wearing? All can answer, but I'm more interested in DL answers. I think AB's are willing to wear just a little more provocatively. (I could be wrong about that)

• Like 1

I think that the most convicting diaper I’ve ever been caught in where the person knew that I liked wearing diapers was a Rearz Safari. My ex roommate Lori (who I thought was out of town for the weekend) came home and found me sitting spread eagle on the couch in mid pee while rubbing my diaper (about 30 seconds later and she would’ve caught me masturbating in my diaper). It did lead to a very interesting discussion. 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I think that the most convicting diaper I’ve ever been caught in where the person knew that I liked wearing diapers was a Rearz Safari. My ex roommate Lori (who I thought was out of town for the weekend) came home and found me sitting spread eagle on the couch in mid pee while rubbing my diaper (about 30 seconds later and she would’ve caught me masturbating in my diaper). It did lead to a very interesting discussion. 

What was the discussion about buddy?!? Tell me the story, this is VERY interesting!? And how did she react when she saw you, was she cool with it?!?

• Like 1

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

Ok first off yes she was cool with it because it turned out she had several kinks and she would throw fetish parties and she’d kick all the roomies out of the house for the evening but once she found out that I was an ABDL she wanted me to attend her parties because she had a couple of friends who were curious about ABDL and she didn’t know anyone that was into it (or so she thought). So I ended up attending a couple of her parties. 

Now as for the discussion she wanted to know about my ABDL side, like how I got into it, how long had I been wearing diapers, how often did I wear diapers, where did I get my diapers and did I frequently use my diapers and did I also use them for number 2. So I sat down. and began to tell her about my diaper history and after I had been talking to her for about half an hour I realized that I was still sitting there in a wet diaper going on about my history so I excused myself and went to my room and changed into a Bambino Classico and came back down to the living room and continued talking about my history in diapers and about 30-40 minutes later I peed my diaper right in front of her. When I went back to my room to change I brought her with me and showed her my stash and then hopped on my computer and showed her the sites that I ordered my diapers from. 

• Like 4

Before we had a garage door opener, we had to bend over to open the garage door.  One day, my wife said my Depends was showing.    Really nothing else publicly.  Granted I don't go out much anymore, sit in the car at McD's.

• 2 weeks later...

I was 17 at the time and my parents went out of town.  I had bought some dry 24/7. I was wearing in my house after getting a shower and was going to my bedroom with nothing but my diaper on.  My best friend was in the living room and was sitting in a chair watching TV and he could see down the hall to the bathroom.  He saw me with nothing but a diaper on.  

I went into my bedroom,  I was freaked out.  I took it off and put on tighty whites, and clothes.  Idk if he knew what I had on but he only looked at me funny when I came out to the living room to ask him what he was doing there. 

19 hours ago, NikolasT said:

I went into my bedroom,  I was freaked out.  I took it off and put on tighty whites, and clothes.  Idk if he knew what I had on but he only looked at me funny when I came out to the living room to ask him what he was doing there. 

Lesson 1.  Make sure when you get the house to yourself you lock all the doors, including the screen doors which usually people don't have a key for.  If someone wants in, they will need to ring the bell!  What the hell was your friend doing just walking in your house without knocking?  Was he invited?  Doesn't sound like it or you wouldn't have been running around in just a diaper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Lesson 1.  Make sure when you get the house to yourself you lock all the doors...

In a small town, people often just show up and things are often informal. Besides... There is the secret desire to get/be caught... Right?