LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fecal leakage

Well due to some trauma years ago, I’m loose back there. Have had some streaks in boxers. Been on n off wearing for 1.5 years. Think I’m going full time 24/7. Just to have things checked out, as I’d need to anyways with going 24/7, have an appointment December 21. So we shall see how thing go until then. 

• Like 3

Similar issues with a anal fissure that causes leaks after bowel movements, what my doctorbtold me is if you have an operation to correct the problem the risk is 90% you will become fully bowl incontinent so you live with it and wipe with wet wipes or wet TP usually helps 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

When not in diapers, these work great to catch light leakage and keep your undies clean.

https://www.birchlabs.com/product/b-sure-absorbent-pads/

I think I'll stick with diapers!????♥️??? I'd rather not have foom in my big boy undies!?

On 10/5/2022 at 10:54 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I think I'll stick with diapers!????♥️??? I'd rather not have foom in my big boy undies!?

So these actually do work pretty well. So do just basic “disposable underwear” 

Either way, the effect is completely unnoticeable in certain types of garments — especially jeans . 

if it’s more you don’t like the feeling yourself, then that may be different , but again you may find that denim holds everything snug . 

jsut an idea for if you don’t want the bulk of a diaper (personally I would probably just use the disposable underwear but the inserts may be cheaper . 

• Like 2