LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your shame score?

DailyDi

Years ago the subject of guys changing the toilet roll came up in a conversation with a few women.  One woman said the guys put it on with the paper facing out, another said guys put it on the roller with the paper facing in against the wall.  I told them they were both wrong.  A guy will take the new toilet paper and set it on the hamper, the floor, edge of the sink or anywhere except on the roller!  That's what I do!  I don't need it on the roller so if someone else does, they can put it on the roller themselves!

As far as shopping carts, I often don't return them to the cart racks.  It depends on how tired I am and how far away the cart return racks are.  I have a handicap placard and tell me why stores have handicap spaces close by the door but the shopping cart returns are all half way across the parking lot?  Don't they think handicap people buy groceries and take them to their cars in shopping carts?  Especially handicap people who have a hard enough time walking and carrying stuff as it is!  The need to put some return cart racks right up front by the handicap spots.  What I'll do is take my cart and put it up front between the handicap spaces, out of the way of cars that need to park.  I actually appreciate it when someone leaves a cart there because if I'm returning bottles I have a cart right there to put them in without having to hunt all across the parking lot for one.  It's also helpful to hold onto when walking into the store when my legs are really bothering me.  Kind of like a walker that doesn't look like a walker.

TP over the roll or under the roll.... .someone on another forum I read made a statement that kinda settles it....  what's the side that has printing/embossing?  That's the side that faces out -- therefore, over the roll!

As far as leaving an empty roll.... well, I do it occasionally, but I live alone and the cat don't care one damn bit.    But cats are the only reason I would ever mount one (and paper towels too) backwards.   That way if they try to paw at the rolls... it just wraps back on itself.  Frustrates them enough that eventually they give up on it.   None of this:

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have a handicap placard and tell me why stores have handicap spaces close by the door but the shopping cart returns are all half way across the parking lot? 

I've never understood why some stores do that.  I also have a disabled parking permit and one of the grocery stores I go to does it exactly as you describe.  If I'm tired, I leave my cart in front of the disabled parking area.  Kind of a dick move, but also to prove a point.