LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

HI! My name is Caroline

Helllooo!

I live in Knoxville, TN. I am 2-years-old and wear diapers. I like painting, bedtime stories (Twinkle is my favorite), cuddles, and playing with my calico critters. My favorite holiday is Halloween because I get lots of candy heehee. I also just started baby led weaning. It going okay. I no like bananas. 

Okie Byees

• Like 1

Hi ya CarolineBunny, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and glad you can join us. There lots of good likeminded people here, so you can feel at home, and comfy. You seem to have plenty of fine hobbies, they sound like fun! I guess you’re getting more excited now, with Halloween not far off? But if you go out trick of treating, be safe, and no eating any of that candy, till a big person gets to check it out for you!!! ? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 
If you have any questions about the site, or anything, just ask. 

@CarolineBunny

welcome to daily diapers. My name is Brian and I've been a member here since August of 2019, so that means I just barely celebrated my third year.  There are quite a few light minded individuals on DD - regardless of how we got here, we are all here because of one thing:  diapers.

I have a disability myself, so I have cerebral palsy and I also have problems with mobility and incontinence. Started having problems in 2018 and early 2019, before I started trying to figure out what I was going to do to solve the problem period after a couple of visits to my doctor, once asking for underpads, and then getting those, and then dealing with several accidents in 2019, I decided to go 24/7 in diapers. I officially started in 2020, and I haven't looked back since.I am incontinent both ways, so wearing diapers for me is a necessity so that I don't have to worry about trying to hurt myself trying to be Superman trying to get to the bathroom. Ever since I started wearing diapers full time, I have found that my stress level has gone way down. I have had a lot of things that stress me out over the years, and one of the things that I have learned is that I have to try to cut the stress level down as much as I can . There are way too many things in life that you have to worry about, least of which is whether you can control your bladder or your bowels. If you have the right equipment you can handle anything, and I have been very lucky that I have had the support of my support staff, my doctors, and my case management team .

I am confident that you would be able to find individuals that share similar interests here on DD- you will be able to meet a lot of interesting people here, and each of us has our own stories and our own reasons for being here, as well as our story about how we got here, as well as why we are here. In my case I am an incontinent DL, and I've liked diapers ever since I was eight, but I ended up trying to repress that and try to quell that, because I didn't think it was right to have the feelings I did. Because of many people here on DD, and because of a lot of good advice and a lot of support, I finally realized that there is nothing wrong with what I am doing, or why I feel the way I do, or what I am doing to take care of my incontinence. There's no shame in wearing diapers, and there's no shame in having the feelings that you do, because some people just like that feeling, or they have particular attraction to certain baby equipment such as pacifiers, bottles, blankets, adult baby clothes, and other types of equipment. There are many of us that wear diapers because of medical reasons, there are people that wear diapers because they like them, and there are people that wear them because it helps them in their mental states, because it puts them in the state of mind that makes them feel the safest. They wear for emotional reasons, or they wear because they want to be considered in a space where they feel young again, and that makes them feel the best. I'm sure that you will be able to find a lot of individuals who would be able to tell you many stories about how they got here and why they're here and how they got here. Each of us has unique situations and unique perspectives so each one of us will be able to tell you our own thoughts, our own fears, our trepidations, and a bunch of different things that make each situation unique.

6 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi ya CarolineBunny, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and glad you can join us. There lots of good likeminded people here, so you can feel at home, and comfy. You seem to have plenty of fine hobbies, they sound like fun! I guess you’re getting more excited now, with Halloween not far off? But if you go out trick of treating, be safe, and no eating any of that candy, till a big person gets to check it out for you!!! ? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 
If you have any questions about the site, or anything, just ask. 

As @AbabeBill said, we are glad that you're here, and we're glad that you joined us. There are many like minded individuals here, so what I would do is probably start by reading some of the postings here on the forums, to get an idea of the type of place this is, and get an idea of people's positions on many things. Read as many posts as you want, but don't worry about reading them all, because that would take a long time period what I would do is start slow, and read things that interest you, and if the feeling abounds, than just hit the reply button and post whatever you think and response. Also feel free to post whatever you wish as far as your experiences comments or feelings. We don't bite too hard.

@AbabeBill is also correct when he says there is always an open high chair for you. So don't feel bad about sitting down and relaxing and letting your hair down. I'm sure that there is also another bottle of juice or milk somewhere in our refrigerators, so don't feel like a stranger, and don't be shy. I consider bill to be like our " goodwill ambassador for DD".  As I said before, we have many users here. Some of us like to post content to the forums, some of us like to chat and post information to the forum, and some of us just like to chat, and don't post at all. It all depends on the person, and what they like to do.

I have also spent many long hours in chat myself, especially during the long time that was during the height of the pandemic, when no one could go anywhere or do anything, and everything was closed down.I learned a lot about the people here, as well as about myself. Because of those lovely people, I have a better understanding of what I am, why I feel the way I do, and I don't feel guilty anymore. I have accepted what I am an incontinent diaper lover , and sometimes it takes a long time to get there, and sometimes what happens is you will continue to explore , and try to figure out what it is you feel and try to make it work for yourself . Each of us has our own journey, and while we are here, we started somewhere at the beginning of the path . How we got here remains unimportant, but the fact is we are here , and we always will try to help one another period do not feel guilty or embarrassed, because each one of us has dealt with the struggles , each one of us has dealt with the feelings , and some of us are still trying to figure out what's going on in our heads. I have been fortunate that I've had a lot of good people here that have helped me determine what actually is going on in my head . Acceptance is not something that is gained overnight, but it can be achieved , and sometimes it is not achieved right away, and could take a good amount of time.

feel free to follow me, and if there's anything that I can do for you, you can either private message me, or you can post in the forms, and I will do my very best to help you. It is my mission here on DD to help as many people as I can: sometimes it is hard to know what is going on in your head if you don't understand what feelings you're dealing with: and this is one of the things that bothered me: now that I accept who and what I am, is it is a lot easier to deal with things, and help others. I have always been the kind of guy that has been service oriented, so the types of things I do try to help others as much as I can.

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...