LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Problem With Mentions: (@)user

@DailyDi

good afternoon: I seem to be having some problems with the mentions, and by that I mean, sometimes when I actually put a mention out there, in the middle of a post, sometimes I can't put the cursor in the right place in the box to be able to go forward from it, so that means for example if I put your name in there Mikey, and then I try to sometimes put a space, I can't put the cursor there, cannot move forward, cannot move backward, and it doesn't delete the mention

this results in me having to take a whole post, copy it from the window that I'm making the post in, cut it, delete by backing out of the post and then trying to redo the post period i've done this 3 times comma and sometimes it's a pain in the butt. 

Is there something wrong with this? I'm wondering why I can't delete mentions, even when I highlight them and try to backspace out. I've been having trouble with this but I'm not sure if it's part of the system, a glitch, or something else. I wanted you to know so that you might be able to take a look and see if I am somehow hallucinating or having problems that would be with my account, or just basically with the form software. I've never had this issue before, but it seems like it's getting worse, because sometimes I can back out, sometimes I can go forward in space, but the last few times I've had to delete posts all the way back to zero and then paste in what I'm trying to write, simply because I mentioned can't move either forwards or backwards and I can't delete it.

I hope you can understand what I'm talking about, but this is an annoyance, and I just wanted to let you know

Thanks!

Brian

• 1 month later...

@DailyDi

just wanted to report to you again, that I had another couple of phantom mentions happen. When this happens, I cannot absolutely cannot either put my cursor following a mention, and space out, which means that I would put a space between a mention and my next word, and I cannot for some reason delete the mention, saw phantom mention somehow is further down in the post. I'm using Firefox and I believe I'm using the most current version because my machine already updates. I'm using my surface, and I'm also using the microphone so I'm using voice command. It's happened at least two more times in the last two weeks, and it can get a little annoying karma almost to the point where you don't even want to use a mention because you cannot delete it.

Just wanted to let you know!

Brian