LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you tell your parents when you first started doing the diaper program

53 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

What did your parents say when you first started wearing diapers and threw out your underwear? Were they cool with it or did it take them time to understand that you wear diapers now?

@Diaper Duck I did not tell my mom till the early 2000s when she found out she would have liked flipped though as the years went on I started to need them so she excepted them.  I have not gotten ride of my underwear as of yet.  And by the way I was around 30 something when I let her know.

• Like 1

I have not told my parents, and at this point, I don't intend to. I would imagine they'd be confused; I don't know if they'd draw parallels with my childhood diaper experiences, or if they'd assume a medical explanation, or just think I've gone nuts. The closest analogy to telling a parent, for me, was telling my wife. She was surprisingly nonjudgmental and accepting at the time. It's 3+ years later, and I don't yet live in a van, so things have worked out so far. 

• Like 2

I told my parents in 2016 of my BIID and need to become incontinent. They both took it well and asked me a few questions about it. We don't ever talk about it though, but they know I'm "doing something" to get what I want.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

My mom is okay with it now or at least it doesn't come up. I wish she embraced it

I was actually wondering about that buddy. I'm glad she doesn't mind it at least. Like I always say, "you can take the adult out of the diaper, but you can't take the Diaper out of the adult!"????????♥️??♥️??

• Haha 1