LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Tenant to Baby (Updated 2/28)

This was a very sweet chapter. I like how Jordan is allowing himself to become more vulnerable around Derek, how he automatically turned to Derek during the phonecall for comfort. He didn't think about it- he just reacted on instinct, which shows how much trust he has in Derek. Jordan might subconsciously be a little and he just doesn't know it yet. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Jordan only wearing diapers when Derek invites him to stay the night also shows how much he trusts Derek- like wearing the diapers is a level of vulnerability Jordan won't face on his own. He only feels safe letting go when he's under Derek's guidance and protection. 

I particularly enjoyed Derek stepping in and talking to Trevor, and Jordan letting him. (But I'm also a sucker for stories with soft vulnerable boys getting bullied. And the bullies getting their comeuppance. ?)

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

But I'm also a sucker for stories with soft vulnerable boys getting bullied. And the bullies getting their comeuppance. 

Same! I playtest my ideas with a friend for this story and she's constantly telling me to "make the baby cry" because she lovessss the aftermath. This has been her favorite chapter since the promotion scene previously :3

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lavellan said:

Same! I playtest my ideas with a friend for this story and she's constantly telling me to "make the baby cry" because she lovessss the aftermath. This has been her favorite chapter since the promotion scene previously :3

Yes, make the baby cry! I like it! Way too cute! ?

Interesting chapter. Maybe Jordan is wondering what exactly Derek really does as a Daddy to his clients. I'm wondering what he does too to make them happy and what makes him happy.

Don't understand why someone would want to spank him he is suck a cute little diapered adult.

Waiting to see myself what Derek does. ?

• Like 2

From Tenant to Baby: CH 10

Derek looked at Jordan hesitantly. “I don’t know…” 

“Oh come on,” Jordan stepped closer, tugging on Derek’s sleeve to be just that little bit more insistent. “I could do it.” 

“The kind of stuff I had planned is a bit more than what you’ve seen, bud. And a world more than what you’ve experienced.” Derek tried to warn him, but Jordan wasn’t taking no for an answer. Call him a martyr, he didn’t care. There was no way Derek wasn’t having a playdate tonight. 

“Let me fill in,” Jordan demanded. “I can do it.” 

Derek sighed, turning the pot on low and covering it once more. “Listen, if we do this- If!” Derek stressed as Jordan’s face twisted into a smirk. “It’s the whole experience. Everything I had planned for Jessie, I do for you.” 

“Well, yeah. I figured.” 

“If you want to stop, we can whenever you want. But I’m gonna treat you like every other little I’ve taken care of. Got it?” 

Jordan nodded, smiling. “Sure.” 

Derek stirred the pot one final time before turning the Jordan. Excitement lit up the man’s eyes as he looked over at Jordan as if seeing him for the first time. “Okay…” He took a deep breath and let it out. “Wait here.” 

And then he disappeared. Distantly, Jordan could hear the sounds of the tub filling in the bathroom. And then the sound of the nursery door opening and closing. Jordan stood, waiting nervously until Derek suddenly appeared from around the corner again. “Okay, baby boy,” He spoke and Jordan was reminded of the same tone he used when comforting Jordan after an accident. “Let’s get you out of these big boy clothes and into the bath.” 

He took Jordan by the hand and led him toward the bathroom. The tub that Jordan had seen many times before was filling up quickly with suds. Several toys had been tossed into the water and Derek closed the toilet seat lid to sit on top of it. “C’mon, baby. Stand in front of me.” 

As soon as Jordan moved, Derek was reaching for the button on the front of his pants and slipped them down his legs. Jordan had to fight back a smart retort, he was supposed to be playing the part after all. This was for Derek. 

“Oh my my,” Derek hummed, thumbing at the waistband of Jordan’s underwear. “These are much too grown up for such a small baby. It’s a wonder you haven’t had an accident yet.” 

A blush made its way onto Jordan’s cheeks. “I can hold it just fine.” He couldn’t help but deny it. And rather than seem put out that Jordan was breaking the scenario, Derek only smiled. 

“Don’t worry, baby. I’ll take care of everything.” 

Soon enough, Jordan was stripped down and the water faucet was turned off. Derek helped Jordan into the tub, guiding him to sit down. And even though Jordan was playing a part, he couldn’t help but melt into the suds while closing his eyes. The bath was just his favorite temperature and it did wonders to soothe his muscles. 

“Good boy,” Derek praised, causing Jordan to open his eyes once more. Derek merely ruffled his hair and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. “Daddy’s going to check the food again. You play a little before we get you cleaned up, okay? Just shout if you need me.” 

As Derek left, Jordan reached for the bath markers. He didn’t quite have the imagination to play with the boat or ducks in the tub, but drawing was something simple. In a way, if he were bad at it, it meant he was playing the part well. Starting with a yellow marker, he started to draw the outlines of a sun along the way. That done, he traded it out for a black marker and started on some funny sunshades for the sun. 

By the time Derek came back, Jordan had colored nearly everything within reach, committing everything to his fun landscape. “Oh wow, my little artist has been busy!” Derek cooed. “I see a pretty pink flower…and a dog! Isn’t that just adorable.” 

Jordan keened with pride at his simple drawing. Sure, it was just basic scribbles, but Derek seemed to genuinely enjoy it. 

“Let’s get you washed up for dinner.” Derek moved on as he grabbed a loofa from the cabinet and a bottle of lavender-scented baby soap. He started easy, running the soapy loofah along Jordan’s arms. The smell was light and pleasant but reminded Jordan heavily of real babies he had met and held before. At Derek’s direction, he leaned forward to allow his back to be washed, and then his front. “Alrighty, baby, let’s see one of those little feets.” Derek reached for Jordan’s leg, soaping up just above his knee and lower, pausing to tickle the vulnerable sole. 

Jordan was, of course, very ticklish and gave a furtive kick before Derek stopped. 

“Okay, okay,” Derek soothed. “No more tickles. Let’s get that other leg.” 

After his legs were washed, Derek once again reached for the cabinet and pulled out another bottle. This time, it was baby shampoo. And Jordan had to say, getting a scalp massage from Derek was one of the best things he had ever experienced. And Derek was very caring as he rinsed Jordan’s hair, cupping his hand over his eyes to make sure no suds got into them. 

Hair and body washed, Derek grabbed a small cloth to wash his face. Jordan couldn’t help but scrunch up his nose as the cool cloth passed over his face, smearing suds. And a dissatisfied noise left his mouth as the suds were wiped away as well. 

“Easy, baby. I’m making sure to keep it from your eyes.” 

What followed was something Jordan hoped he could eventually forget. Derek was great of course, asking permission before he touched Jordan’s privates again. Jordan coped through most of it by closing his eyes and pretending it was just another nighttime diaper change. Immediately after, Derek started to drain the tub. Before Jordan could get cold Derek was quick to bring out a hooded towel to wrap him in. Rather than lead him to the nursery, however, Derek reached down and scooped the younger man into his arms. 

“Oh my god, please don’t drop me,” Jordan couldn’t help but beg. But Derek didn’t even waver. 

“Nonsense, baby boy. Daddy’s got you just fine.” Derek assured as he brought him to the changing table and laid him down on top. Jordan was acutely familiar with the diapering experience, thankfully. Derek smeared just a bit of ointment into the crease of the thigh where the rash had almost disappeared before grabbing a diaper from the drawer. Jordan had come quite a long way from his first diaper change. No more did he shake and shiver on the table with quiet anxiety. He merely lied back and allowed Derek to handle it all. 

“Jessie had picked her diapers ahead of time, but I’ll spare you the pink bunnies.” Derek smiled even as he pulled out a suitably babyish printed diaper. Jordan sighed but balked as Derek pulled out a couple of inserts and laid them inside the diaper before slipping them under him. 

“What are those?” Jordan asked, already feeling the layers of padding under him. 

Derek gave a sly grin. “Jessie loves thick diapers. It gets her in the baby mood. So I always add a couple of boosters whenever she visits.”

And Jordan could feel the difference immediately as Derek powdered him liberally and pulled the front of the diaper up to tape it on. “This is so weird.” He couldn’t help but muse. Looking down, Jordan could see the bulk of the padding without even trying. 

“Good weird or bad weird?” Derek tried to clarify, helping Jordan sit up slowly. 

He felt exposed, sitting on the changing table with his thighs pushed apart. “Not bad. But not something I ever thought I’d be doing.” Jordan held out his hands as Derek started to dress him in what he first thought to be a tee shirt, but turned out to be a onesie when Derek pulled it down to cover his diaper and snap it into place. It was mostly white with a few planets dotted around the front. 

“You look adorable.” Derek cooed and Jordan saw how bright his eyes were. He looked like Christmas had come early!

“You really like this, then?” Jordan couldn’t help but ask. 

Derek nodded quickly. “Oh, yes. Definitely.” 

When the older man had finished getting his eyeful, he reached into one of the drawers and pulled out a pacifier and a clip. He clipped the pacifier to the neck of the onesie and held it to Jordan’s lips. “Want to give it a try?” 

No excuse not to, Jordan supposed, as he opened his mouth. Derek gently set the rubber bulb inside and Jordan took it without complaint. Derek couldn’t seem to stop staring at Jordan as he nervously began to suck on the pacifier. It was a bit awkward at first as he wasn’t sure exactly how, but pretty soon he found a nice rhythm. Finally, Derek helped Jordan down from the table. 

“I have the living room all set up for a cute little boy to watch a movie while Daddy finishes dinner,” Derek explained, taking Jordan to the kitchen. The diaper caused an intense waddle that Jordan wasn’t too jazzed about, but he quickly forgot about it as he saw the setup Derek must have put together while Jordan was in the bath. 

There were puzzle piece mats across a large portion of the floor. The coffee table had been moved to sit behind the couch leaving the area wide open. A fluffy blanket spread out on the mats and various toys sprawled around. Derek led him over to sit amidst them, momentarily bending down enough to kiss Jordan’s head.”Now be a good boy and watch the princess movie and play with your toys while I finish cooking.” 

“That’s the plan.” Jordan agreed, but with the pacifier, it came out as more, “Da’s da p’an.” 

It earned him a pinch on the cheek, but pretty soon he was left alone to ‘play’. The movie was a bit more entertaining than the toys, to Jordan at least. Sometime between the movie starting and Derek walking in with two large bowls, Jordan let the pacifier drop from his mouth to dangle by his shirt. At the sight of the food, his mouth started to water. “Finally, I’m starving.” 

Derek carefully sat down beside Jordan, careful not to block the television. He sat both bowls on the floor beside himself and reached into his pocket for something. “Have to ensure my baby doesn’t make a mess right after the bath.” He explained as he pulled out a handful of fabric. Unfolding it, Jordan blushed at seeing a bib in Derek’s hand. It looked like any regular baby bib except for the larger size. The front even had a smiling earth cartoon on it. But all Jordan did was lean forward so Derek could secure it around his neck. 

“Are you ready, baby?” Derek asked as he picked up one of the bowls and spooned up a bite. It was then that Jordan realized his plan to feed him. It made sense with the bib and the whole babying thing of course but still caught him off guard. And he couldn’t even shuffle nervously without feeling the thick bulk of his diaper crinkling. The onesie didn’t help the noise at all. Nervous, Jordan crossed his legs in front of him and buried his hands in his lap to keep them from trying to grab the bowl. 

“Okay…” He nodded. 

Derek smiled pleasantly while he spooned up a bite of the soup. He made sure to get a little bit of everything; the chicken, the dumplings, the carrots, all in little chopped-up bites. Jordan was touched at the sight of him gently blowing the contents of the spoon to make sure it was cool enough to eat. “Okay, little one, open for num-nums.” 

Jordan actually squirmed at that but opened his mouth obediently. The soup was wonderful. Perfectly seasoned, well portioned, and perfectly warm. The temperature outside had begun to sink lower as the seasons changed, and while Derek always made sure his home was properly warmed, the soup made Jordan feel all cozy and warm inside. “Mmm!” He hummed, trying to let Derek know his effort was appreciated. 

They developed their own pattern as they ate. Derek would feed Jordan a few spoonfuls until the movie grabbed his attention. Jordan had seen it before of course, but it was still a decent movie that he was easily distracted by. During this Derek would take the time to eat his bowl until switching back. “C’mon, buddy, bite-bites.” He called Jordan’s attention back to the spoonful of soup. There were only a couple of times that Jordan paid more attention to the movie than his food, and both times Derek hadn’t quite managed to avoid spilling a drip of broth onto Jordan’s chin. But he was quick to either wipe it off with the spoon or use the bib as a napkin. 

Both of their bowls were empty as Rapunzel confronted Mother Gothel. Derek took the bowls into the kitchen and re-emerged before encouraging Jordan to climb up onto the couch. Jordan let Derek take the bib off and maneuver him until he was leaning into his side almost bonelessly. The soup was great at making his body feel all warm and heavy. It was then that Derek revealed that he was holding a bottle. 

“Oh, man,” Jordan mumbled, hesitancy and embarrassment creeping into his voice. There was only one person that bottle was going to, after all. 

Derek chuckled. “It’s not that bad, baby boy. C’mon. Do you want to hold it or me?” Derek asked, gently pushing Jordan up so that he wasn’t hiding so far into Derek’s side. 

“I’ll do it,” Jordan said immediately. He couldn’t imagine being held by Derek and bottle-fed. It was too intimate. It would be too much. And Jordan didn’t want to ruin such a good night when Derek was so happy already. The cool bottle was pressed into his hand and Jordan shifted to make himself more comfortable on the couch. Eventually, he settled, still leaning into Derek’s side but less hidden than before. Derek’s arm reached across his shoulder, pulling him in before resting his hand on Jordan’s thigh. 
The movie continued to play as Jordan brought the rubber nipple to his mouth and latched on. At first, he couldn’t manage to get any of the water out. He must have made a noise of frustration because Derek’s hand started rubbing soothing circles on his thigh. “You got it, baby.” He encouraged. 

The first drips of water were amazingly refreshing after working to get the best angle and pressure on the nipple. Jordan opened his eyes that he hadn’t realized he closed to see Rapunzel lifting lanterns with Eugene. He chanced a small peek up at Derek, thinking he would be watching the movie as well, but the man was staring down at him with a beloved glance. The only noises were the movie and the small sucking noises as Jordan sipped the bottle. With nothing else going on, the pair gazed into each other’s eyes for a moment. 

Was this what Derek’s usual clients felt? This closeness? The security? If so, Jordan didn’t know how they managed it. He wasn’t doing anything but holding a bottle to his mouth with one hand and gripping the hem of Derek’s shirt in a vice grip and yet it was almost overwhelming. Having Derek’s sole attention on him, ready to give him anything he needed, was both uplifting and pressurizing. It was almost addicting. But Jordan knew he couldn’t get used to this. He wasn’t a little. He couldn’t fulfill that part of Derek. This was just…this was pretend. By the next morning, everything would be as it was before. 

Was it selfish that Jordan didn’t want the night to end? 

The bottle was only half empty as Jordan removed it from his mouth and set it aside, but he couldn’t drink anymore. Not with Derek looking at him like that. Not with Derek filling him with false hope. Because he knew he couldn’t be what Derek wanted. He couldn’t be what Derek needed. He wasn’t a little. He couldn’t just slip into a headspace and forget everything and let Derek handle it. His mind was constantly thinking about what could go wrong. 

“Kiddo,” Derek’s voice broke his thoughts, bringing him back down to earth at the worried tone. “What’s wrong? What’s got you so upset?” He asked, shifting to face Jordan more so that he was practically leaning across his chest. 

Jordan barely managed a shrug, burying his face into Derek’s chest. He held onto the older man as if he were a buoy in the ocean and Jordan was lost at sea. 

“Is this too much? Do you need to stop?” Derek asked, petting down Jordan’s back and starting to stroke his hair. “C’mon, use your big boy words for me.” 

“M'okay,” Jordan forced out between one shuddered breath and the next. “S’just…dunno…” 

Having nothing else to do, Jordan grabbed the dangling pacifier from his collar and slipped it into his mouth. Having something in his mouth kept him from having to talk but it wasn’t as involved as the bottle. The movie ended not long after, but Derek never once stopped trying to soothe him. Jordan was his focus. 

“Are you ready for bed now, baby boy?” Derek asked, pausing the rolling credits. 

Jordan nodded as his eyes dropped. The emotions of the night had been heavy and he really just needed to sleep it off. Derek scooped him up with as much ease as before and carried him to the nursery where he was gently deposited on the crib mattress. “Okay, baby,” Derek spoke while grabbing a folded blanket at the end of the crib. “Sleep tight, rest easy, and if there is anything you need at all, just call for me.” He draped the blanket over Jordan, tucking it in around him. There was rustling above him and Jordan craned his neck up to see Derek fiddling with what must have been a baby monitor perched on the shelf beside the crib. 

“What about in the morning? Do I just wait for you to come to get me?” Jordan asked, reaching to rub at his eyes. 

It was then Derek had a fond smile. “I don’t think you’ll be waiting long. You tend to sleep late unless someone wakes you. Which I probably will after breakfast is ready.” Before Jordan could retort, Derek returned to his side and tucked something very soft under his arm. Looking down, Jordan saw the same blue bunny character printed on the sheets in plush form. “Someone to keep you company.” 

He reached to make sure the pacifier clip wasn’t buried in the blankets before reaching up and petting Jordan’s hair lovingly. “You comfy?” 

Jordan nodded, giving an indulgent smile to Derek. “It’s not so bad in here.” 

“Good,” He leaned forward to kiss his brow. “Goodnight, baby boy.” 

“G’night.” 

Derek lifted the bars into place with a click to secure them and slowly left the room as if he expected to be called back immediately. The main light of the room was turned off leaving only the gleam of a small night light shimmering in the corner. However, the door was cracked and Jordan could just barely make out the beams of light coming from the bathroom down the hall. Not that that would make a difference, he was currently locked in a crib and thickly diapered until morning. Feeling the tendrils of anxiety peering into his subconscious, Jordan placed the pacifier into his mouth to give himself something to focus on. 

He was glad Derek gave him the plush as well, squeezing it close also served to lessen his tension enough that he felt sleep come back rather quickly. 

A/N: I meant to get this out much sooner. I even took some time off work to get it done. But I immediately caught the flu and was sick in bed. I even spent overnight in the hospital because asthma and flu don't mix. I'm feeling much much better now, and I'm glad I can finally get this chapter out. I was really looking forward to getting to this part!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Lavellan changed the title to From Tenant to Baby (CH10:11/21)
46 minutes ago, Lavellan said:

From Tenant to Baby: CH 10

Derek looked at Jordan hesitantly. “I don’t know…” 

“Oh come on,” Jordan stepped closer, tugging on Derek’s sleeve to be just that little bit more insistent. “I could do it.” 

“The kind of stuff I had planned is a bit more than what you’ve seen, bud. And a world more than what you’ve experienced.” Derek tried to warn him, but Jordan wasn’t taking no for an answer. Call him a martyr, he didn’t care. There was no way Derek wasn’t having a playdate tonight. 

“Let me fill in,” Jordan demanded. “I can do it.” 

Derek sighed, turning the pot on low and covering it once more. “Listen, if we do this- If!” Derek stressed as Jordan’s face twisted into a smirk. “It’s the whole experience. Everything I had planned for Jessie, I do for you.” 

“Well, yeah. I figured.” 

“If you want to stop, we can whenever you want. But I’m gonna treat you like every other little I’ve taken care of. Got it?” 

Jordan nodded, smiling. “Sure.” 

Derek stirred the pot one final time before turning the Jordan. Excitement lit up the man’s eyes as he looked over at Jordan as if seeing him for the first time. “Okay…” He took a deep breath and let it out. “Wait here.” 

And then he disappeared. Distantly, Jordan could hear the sounds of the tub filling in the bathroom. And then the sound of the nursery door opening and closing. Jordan stood, waiting nervously until Derek suddenly appeared from around the corner again. “Okay, baby boy,” He spoke and Jordan was reminded of the same tone he used when comforting Jordan after an accident. “Let’s get you out of these big boy clothes and into the bath.” 

He took Jordan by the hand and led him toward the bathroom. The tub that Jordan had seen many times before was filling up quickly with suds. Several toys had been tossed into the water and Derek closed the toilet seat lid to sit on top of it. “C’mon, baby. Stand in front of me.” 

As soon as Jordan moved, Derek was reaching for the button on the front of his pants and slipped them down his legs. Jordan had to fight back a smart retort, he was supposed to be playing the part after all. This was for Derek. 

“Oh my my,” Derek hummed, thumbing at the waistband of Jordan’s underwear. “These are much too grown up for such a small baby. It’s a wonder you haven’t had an accident yet.” 

A blush made its way onto Jordan’s cheeks. “I can hold it just fine.” He couldn’t help but deny it. And rather than seem put out that Jordan was breaking the scenario, Derek only smiled. 

“Don’t worry, baby. I’ll take care of everything.” 

Soon enough, Jordan was stripped down and the water faucet was turned off. Derek helped Jordan into the tub, guiding him to sit down. And even though Jordan was playing a part, he couldn’t help but melt into the suds while closing his eyes. The bath was just his favorite temperature and it did wonders to soothe his muscles. 

“Good boy,” Derek praised, causing Jordan to open his eyes once more. Derek merely ruffled his hair and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. “Daddy’s going to check the food again. You play a little before we get you cleaned up, okay? Just shout if you need me.” 

As Derek left, Jordan reached for the bath markers. He didn’t quite have the imagination to play with the boat or ducks in the tub, but drawing was something simple. In a way, if he were bad at it, it meant he was playing the part well. Starting with a yellow marker, he started to draw the outlines of a sun along the way. That done, he traded it out for a black marker and started on some funny sunshades for the sun. 

By the time Derek came back, Jordan had colored nearly everything within reach, committing everything to his fun landscape. “Oh wow, my little artist has been busy!” Derek cooed. “I see a pretty pink flower…and a dog! Isn’t that just adorable.” 

Jordan keened with pride at his simple drawing. Sure, it was just basic scribbles, but Derek seemed to genuinely enjoy it. 

“Let’s get you washed up for dinner.” Derek moved on as he grabbed a loofa from the cabinet and a bottle of lavender-scented baby soap. He started easy, running the soapy loofah along Jordan’s arms. The smell was light and pleasant but reminded Jordan heavily of real babies he had met and held before. At Derek’s direction, he leaned forward to allow his back to be washed, and then his front. “Alrighty, baby, let’s see one of those little feets.” Derek reached for Jordan’s leg, soaping up just above his knee and lower, pausing to tickle the vulnerable sole. 

Jordan was, of course, very ticklish and gave a furtive kick before Derek stopped. 

“Okay, okay,” Derek soothed. “No more tickles. Let’s get that other leg.” 

After his legs were washed, Derek once again reached for the cabinet and pulled out another bottle. This time, it was baby shampoo. And Jordan had to say, getting a scalp massage from Derek was one of the best things he had ever experienced. And Derek was very caring as he rinsed Jordan’s hair, cupping his hand over his eyes to make sure no suds got into them. 

Hair and body washed, Derek grabbed a small cloth to wash his face. Jordan couldn’t help but scrunch up his nose as the cool cloth passed over his face, smearing suds. And a dissatisfied noise left his mouth as the suds were wiped away as well. 

“Easy, baby. I’m making sure to keep it from your eyes.” 

What followed was something Jordan hoped he could eventually forget. Derek was great of course, asking permission before he touched Jordan’s privates again. Jordan coped through most of it by closing his eyes and pretending it was just another nighttime diaper change. Immediately after, Derek started to drain the tub. Before Jordan could get cold Derek was quick to bring out a hooded towel to wrap him in. Rather than lead him to the nursery, however, Derek reached down and scooped the younger man into his arms. 

“Oh my god, please don’t drop me,” Jordan couldn’t help but beg. But Derek didn’t even waver. 

“Nonsense, baby boy. Daddy’s got you just fine.” Derek assured as he brought him to the changing table and laid him down on top. Jordan was acutely familiar with the diapering experience, thankfully. Derek smeared just a bit of ointment into the crease of the thigh where the rash had almost disappeared before grabbing a diaper from the drawer. Jordan had come quite a long way from his first diaper change. No more did he shake and shiver on the table with quiet anxiety. He merely lied back and allowed Derek to handle it all. 

“Jessie had picked her diapers ahead of time, but I’ll spare you the pink bunnies.” Derek smiled even as he pulled out a suitably babyish printed diaper. Jordan sighed but balked as Derek pulled out a couple of inserts and laid them inside the diaper before slipping them under him. 

“What are those?” Jordan asked, already feeling the layers of padding under him. 

Derek gave a sly grin. “Jessie loves thick diapers. It gets her in the baby mood. So I always add a couple of boosters whenever she visits.”

And Jordan could feel the difference immediately as Derek powdered him liberally and pulled the front of the diaper up to tape it on. “This is so weird.” He couldn’t help but muse. Looking down, Jordan could see the bulk of the padding without even trying. 

“Good weird or bad weird?” Derek tried to clarify, helping Jordan sit up slowly. 

He felt exposed, sitting on the changing table with his thighs pushed apart. “Not bad. But not something I ever thought I’d be doing.” Jordan held out his hands as Derek started to dress him in what he first thought to be a tee shirt, but turned out to be a onesie when Derek pulled it down to cover his diaper and snap it into place. It was mostly white with a few planets dotted around the front. 

“You look adorable.” Derek cooed and Jordan saw how bright his eyes were. He looked like Christmas had come early!

“You really like this, then?” Jordan couldn’t help but ask. 

Derek nodded quickly. “Oh, yes. Definitely.” 

When the older man had finished getting his eyeful, he reached into one of the drawers and pulled out a pacifier and a clip. He clipped the pacifier to the neck of the onesie and held it to Jordan’s lips. “Want to give it a try?” 

No excuse not to, Jordan supposed, as he opened his mouth. Derek gently set the rubber bulb inside and Jordan took it without complaint. Derek couldn’t seem to stop staring at Jordan as he nervously began to suck on the pacifier. It was a bit awkward at first as he wasn’t sure exactly how, but pretty soon he found a nice rhythm. Finally, Derek helped Jordan down from the table. 

“I have the living room all set up for a cute little boy to watch a movie while Daddy finishes dinner,” Derek explained, taking Jordan to the kitchen. The diaper caused an intense waddle that Jordan wasn’t too jazzed about, but he quickly forgot about it as he saw the setup Derek must have put together while Jordan was in the bath. 

There were puzzle piece mats across a large portion of the floor. The coffee table had been moved to sit behind the couch leaving the area wide open. A fluffy blanket spread out on the mats and various toys sprawled around. Derek led him over to sit amidst them, momentarily bending down enough to kiss Jordan’s head.”Now be a good boy and watch the princess movie and play with your toys while I finish cooking.” 

“That’s the plan.” Jordan agreed, but with the pacifier, it came out as more, “Da’s da p’an.” 

It earned him a pinch on the cheek, but pretty soon he was left alone to ‘play’. The movie was a bit more entertaining than the toys, to Jordan at least. Sometime between the movie starting and Derek walking in with two large bowls, Jordan let the pacifier drop from his mouth to dangle by his shirt. At the sight of the food, his mouth started to water. “Finally, I’m starving.” 

Derek carefully sat down beside Jordan, careful not to block the television. He sat both bowls on the floor beside himself and reached into his pocket for something. “Have to ensure my baby doesn’t make a mess right after the bath.” He explained as he pulled out a handful of fabric. Unfolding it, Jordan blushed at seeing a bib in Derek’s hand. It looked like any regular baby bib except for the larger size. The front even had a smiling earth cartoon on it. But all Jordan did was lean forward so Derek could secure it around his neck. 

“Are you ready, baby?” Derek asked as he picked up one of the bowls and spooned up a bite. It was then that Jordan realized his plan to feed him. It made sense with the bib and the whole babying thing of course but still caught him off guard. And he couldn’t even shuffle nervously without feeling the thick bulk of his diaper crinkling. The onesie didn’t help the noise at all. Nervous, Jordan crossed his legs in front of him and buried his hands in his lap to keep them from trying to grab the bowl. 

“Okay…” He nodded. 

Derek smiled pleasantly while he spooned up a bite of the soup. He made sure to get a little bit of everything; the chicken, the dumplings, the carrots, all in little chopped-up bites. Jordan was touched at the sight of him gently blowing the contents of the spoon to make sure it was cool enough to eat. “Okay, little one, open for num-nums.” 

Jordan actually squirmed at that but opened his mouth obediently. The soup was wonderful. Perfectly seasoned, well portioned, and perfectly warm. The temperature outside had begun to sink lower as the seasons changed, and while Derek always made sure his home was properly warmed, the soup made Jordan feel all cozy and warm inside. “Mmm!” He hummed, trying to let Derek know his effort was appreciated. 

They developed their own pattern as they ate. Derek would feed Jordan a few spoonfuls until the movie grabbed his attention. Jordan had seen it before of course, but it was still a decent movie that he was easily distracted by. During this Derek would take the time to eat his bowl until switching back. “C’mon, buddy, bite-bites.” He called Jordan’s attention back to the spoonful of soup. There were only a couple of times that Jordan paid more attention to the movie than his food, and both times Derek hadn’t quite managed to avoid spilling a drip of broth onto Jordan’s chin. But he was quick to either wipe it off with the spoon or use the bib as a napkin. 

Both of their bowls were empty as Rapunzel confronted Mother Gothel. Derek took the bowls into the kitchen and re-emerged before encouraging Jordan to climb up onto the couch. Jordan let Derek take the bib off and maneuver him until he was leaning into his side almost bonelessly. The soup was great at making his body feel all warm and heavy. It was then that Derek revealed that he was holding a bottle. 

“Oh, man,” Jordan mumbled, hesitancy and embarrassment creeping into his voice. There was only one person that bottle was going to, after all. 

Derek chuckled. “It’s not that bad, baby boy. C’mon. Do you want to hold it or me?” Derek asked, gently pushing Jordan up so that he wasn’t hiding so far into Derek’s side. 

“I’ll do it,” Jordan said immediately. He couldn’t imagine being held by Derek and bottle-fed. It was too intimate. It would be too much. And Jordan didn’t want to ruin such a good night when Derek was so happy already. The cool bottle was pressed into his hand and Jordan shifted to make himself more comfortable on the couch. Eventually, he settled, still leaning into Derek’s side but less hidden than before. Derek’s arm reached across his shoulder, pulling him in before resting his hand on Jordan’s thigh. 
The movie continued to play as Jordan brought the rubber nipple to his mouth and latched on. At first, he couldn’t manage to get any of the water out. He must have made a noise of frustration because Derek’s hand started rubbing soothing circles on his thigh. “You got it, baby.” He encouraged. 

The first drips of water were amazingly refreshing after working to get the best angle and pressure on the nipple. Jordan opened his eyes that he hadn’t realized he closed to see Rapunzel lifting lanterns with Eugene. He chanced a small peek up at Derek, thinking he would be watching the movie as well, but the man was staring down at him with a beloved glance. The only noises were the movie and the small sucking noises as Jordan sipped the bottle. With nothing else going on, the pair gazed into each other’s eyes for a moment. 

Was this what Derek’s usual clients felt? This closeness? The security? If so, Jordan didn’t know how they managed it. He wasn’t doing anything but holding a bottle to his mouth with one hand and gripping the hem of Derek’s shirt in a vice grip and yet it was almost overwhelming. Having Derek’s sole attention on him, ready to give him anything he needed, was both uplifting and pressurizing. It was almost addicting. But Jordan knew he couldn’t get used to this. He wasn’t a little. He couldn’t fulfill that part of Derek. This was just…this was pretend. By the next morning, everything would be as it was before. 

Was it selfish that Jordan didn’t want the night to end? 

The bottle was only half empty as Jordan removed it from his mouth and set it aside, but he couldn’t drink anymore. Not with Derek looking at him like that. Not with Derek filling him with false hope. Because he knew he couldn’t be what Derek wanted. He couldn’t be what Derek needed. He wasn’t a little. He couldn’t just slip into a headspace and forget everything and let Derek handle it. His mind was constantly thinking about what could go wrong. 

“Kiddo,” Derek’s voice broke his thoughts, bringing him back down to earth at the worried tone. “What’s wrong? What’s got you so upset?” He asked, shifting to face Jordan more so that he was practically leaning across his chest. 

Jordan barely managed a shrug, burying his face into Derek’s chest. He held onto the older man as if he were a buoy in the ocean and Jordan was lost at sea. 

“Is this too much? Do you need to stop?” Derek asked, petting down Jordan’s back and starting to stroke his hair. “C’mon, use your big boy words for me.” 

“M'okay,” Jordan forced out between one shuddered breath and the next. “S’just…dunno…” 

Having nothing else to do, Jordan grabbed the dangling pacifier from his collar and slipped it into his mouth. Having something in his mouth kept him from having to talk but it wasn’t as involved as the bottle. The movie ended not long after, but Derek never once stopped trying to soothe him. Jordan was his focus. 

“Are you ready for bed now, baby boy?” Derek asked, pausing the rolling credits. 

Jordan nodded as his eyes dropped. The emotions of the night had been heavy and he really just needed to sleep it off. Derek scooped him up with as much ease as before and carried him to the nursery where he was gently deposited on the crib mattress. “Okay, baby,” Derek spoke while grabbing a folded blanket at the end of the crib. “Sleep tight, rest easy, and if there is anything you need at all, just call for me.” He draped the blanket over Jordan, tucking it in around him. There was rustling above him and Jordan craned his neck up to see Derek fiddling with what must have been a baby monitor perched on the shelf beside the crib. 

“What about in the morning? Do I just wait for you to come to get me?” Jordan asked, reaching to rub at his eyes. 

It was then Derek had a fond smile. “I don’t think you’ll be waiting long. You tend to sleep late unless someone wakes you. Which I probably will after breakfast is ready.” Before Jordan could retort, Derek returned to his side and tucked something very soft under his arm. Looking down, Jordan saw the same blue bunny character printed on the sheets in plush form. “Someone to keep you company.” 

He reached to make sure the pacifier clip wasn’t buried in the blankets before reaching up and petting Jordan’s hair lovingly. “You comfy?” 

Jordan nodded, giving an indulgent smile to Derek. “It’s not so bad in here.” 

“Good,” He leaned forward to kiss his brow. “Goodnight, baby boy.” 

“G’night.” 

Derek lifted the bars into place with a click to secure them and slowly left the room as if he expected to be called back immediately. The main light of the room was turned off leaving only the gleam of a small night light shimmering in the corner. However, the door was cracked and Jordan could just barely make out the beams of light coming from the bathroom down the hall. Not that that would make a difference, he was currently locked in a crib and thickly diapered until morning. Feeling the tendrils of anxiety peering into his subconscious, Jordan placed the pacifier into his mouth to give himself something to focus on. 

He was glad Derek gave him the plush as well, squeezing it close also served to lessen his tension enough that he felt sleep come back rather quickly. 

A/N: I meant to get this out much sooner. I even took some time off work to get it done. But I immediately caught the flu and was sick in bed. I even spent overnight in the hospital because asthma and flu don't mix. I'm feeling much much better now, and I'm glad I can finally get this chapter out. I was really looking forward to getting to this part!

Glad you are feeling better!! Really love this story!! It’s really heartwarming!! 

• Like 1

Jordan seems to be a little who was unaware of it.  Thank goodness Derek was there to ease him into the world .  

This tale can go on for at least another little while, and I hope it does. You have me ready to reach out and  try to replace Jordan and I would given half of a chance.   Keep the good work coming, please

• Like 2

I'm so happy that you are feeling better and that you wanted to get this chapter out to us. You're an amazing writer.

I love this chapter most of all but I am jealous of Jordan this has been something I wanted all my adult years.

Thank you for sharing this chapter and story for us. ?

• Like 2
On 11/21/2022 at 8:48 AM, junyour said:

Jordan seems to be a little who was unaware of it.  Thank goodness Derek was there to ease him into the world .  

This tale can go on for at least another little while, and I hope it does. You have me ready to reach out and  try to replace Jordan and I would given half of a chance.   Keep the good work coming, please

Tell me about it!! I’m about to be adopted in another week or two and I am going to be in a similar position as Jordan!! Except I have a Mommy and probably a Daddy shortly after!! All before Christmas!! Is going to be the best Christmas ever!! Unfortunately I won’t be able to read the rest of these stories as babies don’t have phone’s!! Instead I’ll be living my own story permanently!!

• Like 1

From Tenant to Baby: CH 11

Contrary to what Derek had said the previous night, Jordan woke reasonably early the next morning. Small glimmers of light shone in from the window to light up the room. For a moment, Jordan forgot where he was upon waking. It took him sitting up and rubbing his eyes to realize he didn’t see the familiar surroundings of his unit, but rather, the nursery. And then, of course, it all came flooding back to him. The memories came with a small amount of embarrassment, but that was nothing as he thought about the loving glances Derek gave him the entire night. 

Curiously, Jordan pushed the blanket aside to check if he’d wet himself as usual. He pulled at the snaps of the onesie until they opened up and moved the flaps aside to check the state of the diaper. It was hard to tell with its thickness, but Jordan noticed that some of the small designs of the diaper were half-faded. It must have been the boosters or maybe the brand of diaper aiding its absorbency, Jordan assumed. He was snapping the onesie into place when he heard footsteps coming down the hall. 

The nursery door creaked open and Derek peered in to see Jordan already awake. A soft grin stretched across his face. “Hey, buddy,” He cooed as he stepped into the room. “Did you sleep well?” 

Jordan couldn’t help but return the smile as he nodded. “Crib is pretty comfy…” He admitted. 

Derek came over and lowered the crib bars with another click. He surprised Jordan by pulling him into a secure hug, but it wasn’t unwelcome at all. “I’m glad to hear you had a good night, baby boy. Are you ready for breakfast?” 

“Mmm,” Jordan hummed, pretending to think about it. “What’s for breakfast?” 

Derek laughed, arms coming down to scoop Jordan into his arms to carry him. The blanket and stuffed toy were left behind in the crib as they made their way down the hall. “We have oatmeal with your choice of bananas, blueberries, or apples. And if you’re good for me, I’ll let you have some chocolate milk to go with it.” 

Jordan was about to comment on his behavior before he spotted an adult-sized highchair sitting in the dining room. The food tray was already detached and sitting on the table, and Derek easily sat Jordan inside. To add to his predicament, Derek started to buckle a small black strap around his waist to, Jordan assumed, keep him from escaping. There wasn’t much space in the chair to squirm around. In fact, most movements caused his thick diaper to press against the leg divider, not in a painful way, but in a way that he wouldn’t be forgetting he was wearing it. 

“Hands up, baby,” Derek directed and snapped the tray into place when Jordan obeyed. 

There was a short pause as Derek looked him over, a very pleased look on his face. But a hint of mischief took over. Before Jordan could question him, Derek leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. “I’ll be right back.” And then he went into the kitchen. 
One of the pluses of having an open floor plan was that Jordan could see exactly what he was doing the entire time. The first thing Derek did was pour a sippy cup of chocolate milk. The second was to reach into a drawer and pull out something Jordan couldn’t see. And finally, Derek grabbed a small jar that held what looked like cheerios inside. Derek was practically giddy as he came back to Jordan. 

“Alrighty, little guy, let’s see those hands.” 

Curiously, Jordan held them out. Imagine his surprise as Derek started slipping mittens over his hands and strapping them into place. “Hey!” He tried to complain but Derek merely laughed and booped him on the nose. “Hay is for horses, baby boy. And mittens are for little babies.” Almost as if to prove his point, Derek placed the pacifier back into Jordan’s mouth which he held onto as he watched Derek place the sippy cup into the small cup holder spot on the tray and spill a handful of cheerios onto the main portion. “Daddy can’t let his baby get hungry while he finishes breakfast.” 

“I w’n boo be’wees,” Jordan pouted. 

“Aww,” Derek cooed. “Can you ask Daddy nicely for blueberries?” 

“P’ease? I w’n boo be’wees ‘n my oa’meal.” 

“Blueberries in your oatmeal. Got it.” Derek disappeared into the kitchen once more after kissing Jordan’s forehead again. 

Wanting to ignore the cheerios, Jordan reached a hand for the sippy cup. Only, he found that his mitten hand wouldn’t properly grab it without dropping it. So, he reached out with both mitten hands and found it much easier to hold onto. As Derek put the finishing touches on breakfast, he occasionally looked over to make sure Jordan was alright. Each time Jordan would do something he felt was ‘babyish’ enough to please Derek and each time Derek awarded him with a happy look and gentle praise. The first time Jordan managed to pop a cheerio into his mouth after quite a bit of failure, Derek called out, “Good job, baby boy!” 

This continued until Derek returned to the table with a plate and a bowl. He sat both in front of his seat and Jordan gaped as he saw a breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast on Derek’s plate. “Wha- How come you don’t get oatmeal?” He asked. 

Derek gave him a knowing look as he spooned up a bite of the blueberry oatmeal and brought it up to Jordan’s mouth. “Eat up, baby.” 

Breakfast passed slowly as Derek fed Jordan in between bites of his food. Occasionally, Jordan would reach for the sippy cup and take a drink. When all the food was gone, Derek looked at Jordan. “Jessie’s appointment concludes after breakfast. I usually encourage the after-appointment talk to happen after the little one takes a shower. It sort of…brings them out of the mindset so we can reflect on the visit as a whole. Are you okay with that?” 

Realistically, Jordan knew it had to end eventually. But he couldn’t help but feel that they were in their own little bubble. Despite all the embarrassing parts, it was nice, he had to admit. Letting Derek care for him, having his undivided attention, not having to think about anything but what they were doing…it was nice. “Yeah, s’fine.” He agreed because he knew it couldn’t last forever. 

As Derek walked into the kitchen with the dishes, Jordan found himself reaching for the pacifier and slipping it into his mouth. It was one of his favorite parts, he had to admit. There was something so calming about it. Any anxiety or worries he had seemed to melt away as he sucked on the rubber nipple…He might have to get one of his own. For practical use of course…After all, he wasn’t a little. This was all just to help Derek…

After the dishes were clean, Derek returned and removed Jordan’s mittens. The tray was removed, the belt was unlatched, and Derek helped remove Jordan from the seat. “Hop in the shower, bud. I’ll get you some clothes and you can meet me in the living room when you’re ready.” Call it self-indulgence, but Jordan couldn’t help it as he hugged Derek tightly. The man didn’t hesitate as he returned the hug, only pulling away when Jordan started to. 

The shower helped Jordan wake up immensely. And when he stepped out he found that Derek had gathered the onesie and trashbag that had the diaper inside and replaced it with some of Jordan’s clothes that he had left over the past few weeks. Derek was sitting on the couch in the living room with a notepad and pen waiting, his reading glasses perched on his nose. Upon Jordan entering, he smiled. “Hey, buddy, come take a seat,” He encouraged, patting the spot beside him. 

As Jordan flopped down beside Derek, he watched the man get into what he could call his ‘business mindset’. 

“Now, did you enjoy the appointment?” He asked. 

“Uh,” Jordan stuttered. “Yes. I did.”

“Good,” Derek noted it on the notepad. “Was there anything I did that you wouldn’t want to be repeated? Or perhaps something I said?” 

Jordan shook his head. “Everything was fine. Nothing terrible.” 

“Noted,” He marked it on the pad. “There was a moment last night where you seemed to get upset about something. Do you mind telling me about that?” 

“I just got overwhelmed.” Jordan shrugged. “I was probably tired and…” He trailed off, but Derek reached over to pat his knee comfortingly to spur him on. “I’m not used to having so much attention on me.” He said honestly. “It’s nice…but at the time it just felt like a lot.” 

Derek nodded, giving him a moment to add on, but he didn’t. “Well, kiddo…in those times I want you to know that it’s okay if you want to step back. Or if you’d like to cry it out, that’s okay too. You wouldn’t be upsetting me or ruining the experience. Just anyway you feel you need to release those emotions.” 

The questioning went on until Derek had an entire page of notes, but the subject didn’t change as he put it to the side. “I have an invitation for you actually.” 

“An invitation?” 

“Yeah,” Derek smiled, a look of excitement in his eyes. “Every year a bunch of us in the community get together at a zoo. We book the entire day and since we have someone from our network high up in command there, we can staff it with people who are ‘in the know’ about this whole lifestyle.” 

“Oh wow, that’s pretty cool…” 

“It’s great. It gives the littles in our network a chance to get into their mindset without fear that they’ll be judged and they make great memories every year.” Derek looked ecstatic just thinking about it. “I was planning to go with Mel and Andrew again this year, but we’d love it if you came along too.” 

Jordan’s eyes widened. “You want me to go?” 

“Of course! You’re part of the network now,” Derek assured. “But also, you’ll get an inside look at experienced littles in their mindsets. You could even make a few friends…”

“...Sure that sounds fun. Are you sure everyone else will be okay with me going?” 

“Definitely!” Derek seemed to get even more excited. It was pretty sweet to see. “Besides, I’m inviting you and my word holds a lot of weight in the Network. Nobody wants to upset 33% of the babysitters in the community. Especially since that would jump to 66% if Mel heard about it. She really likes you. She was the one who gave me the idea to invite you.” 

It was a very nice gesture, but something he said tripped something in Jordan’s mind. “Only 66%? There’s another babysitter?” 

If possible Derek grew tremendously bashful. “Well…technically it’s just me and Mel. But there is another guy named George. He’s pretty unorthodox. He doesn’t do the same babysitting we do. He’s a bit more hardcore, so Mel and I don’t tend to include him on our ‘Babysitters’ Bus. You’ll meet him at the zoo event maybe.” 

Sensing that there was something more that Jordan wasn’t being told, he figured it was best to just leave it be. He was being invited to a pretty exclusive event after all. He didn’t want to make waves. “I have a few midterms to do before next week.” He admitted. “So besides coming down for work, I’ll be pretty busy studying. I just don’t want to be distracted at the event, y’know?” 

“Of course! School always comes first. I’ll bring you dinner while you’re studying so you don’t have to worry. That sounds fair?” 

It was that easy. Sometimes Jordan wondered exactly what it was he did to deserve such a cool boss….

A/N: This chapter is a bit short but I'm setting up for the zoo event. I have a lot planned for it! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Oh my curious to see when Jordan realize that Derek is planing to dress him like a little boy for the trip in the zoo! Gonna be so cute Andrew and Jordan in their strollers being pushed in the zoo rsrs maybe a diaper change side by side rsrs 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Oh my curious to see when Jordan realize that Derek is planing to dress him like a little boy for the trip in the zoo! Gonna be so cute Andrew and Jordan in their strollers being pushed in the zoo rsrs maybe a diaper change side by side rsrs 

That would be interesting!! I really hope Jordan does see he’s a little and wants Derek to be his Daddy!! 

• Like 1

I was almost worried this story was joining the tales incomplete and likely to stay that way.  I want to say I was pleasantly surprised to see the new chapter.

Like the others, I think Jordan is beginning to get into the feeling and mindset of  a little.  I look forward to seeing how far this goes.

All  ask  is more frequent updates,  if your muse  allows.

thank you for the update

• Like 2

I am so impressed about your writing. You write all the elements into the story before I think about them.

I'm wondering about Mel is she the type of babysitter that likes to take care of her charges like newborns and maybe treat Jordan as one too with the extra care, that she likes him if you know what I mean.

Always look forward to your updates. :-)

• Like 2

From Tenant to Baby: CH 12

Jordan became a recluse the week of his midterms. 90% of his time was spent in his unit studying his textbooks and performing practice tests. He had to pass. His brain wouldn’t let him relax until he did. He barely ate, only eating the things Derek brought and left outside his door. He went through an entire case of red bulls as well. It had gotten so bad that Derek pulled him aside one morning he went to work on the files. 

“Buddy,” Derek started softly. “I…I know you’ve been working very hard lately. You’ve been doing a very good job.” 

Jordan sensed a ‘but’ coming, but his brain was mentally counting the files he believed he could go through in one night. “Kiddo…Have you showered recently?” He asked gently. 

“Wha-?” Jordan paused to process what Derek had asked. When he did, shame flashed over his face. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry-!” The words flooded out of his mouth and he immediately went for the door. How could he show up to Derek’s home filthy?! Arms circled his waist before he could sprint out the door and Derek’s calm laughter filled his ears. 

“It’s not that big of a deal,” He assured. “How about you take a break here? No work, just take a hot shower and we can watch some movies. You don’t have any midterms tonight, right?” 

So Jordan agreed. 

And when he turned in the final midterm, he crashed on the couch of his unit, too tired to even get into bed. Worried when he didn't show up the next morning for work, he let himself into Jordan’s unit. Embarrassingly, Jordan had wet himself in the middle of the night, too tired to even grab a pull-up from Derek. 

All of which led to the morning of the zoo trip. 

Jordan wore a simple outfit of shorts and a tee shirt. The weather was great outside; they were in the golden weeks when the autumn breeze was the perfect relief from the summer heat. Derek had assured him that he didn’t need to bring anything other than his phone just in case. Everything else would be taken care of at the zoo or Mel’s. The drive to Mel’s passed in a blur and the pair invited themselves into the house. 

Mel was in the kitchen, pink apron on, as she used a small cookie cutter to cut fruit into several different shapes. Upon seeing the pair, her lips pulled into a wide smile. “Hey, you two! It’s so good to see you again! Derek, I’m running a bit behind. Do you think you can start bagging up those sandwiches?” Mel nodded to several platters of sandwiches, all with the crusts cut off. 

“Gotcha,” Derek agreed immediately, going to the sink to wash his hands. 

“I can help,” Jordan offered quickly. “What can I do?” 

“Aw, sweetie,” Mel cooed. “I think Derek and I are good here, but can you be a dear and go see if Andrew is ready? He’s been torn over his outfit for days.” 

This would be the first time Jordan would meet Andrew…if he were being honest, he was a bit intimidated. But, there was no way he could say that to Mel without sounding like a scared child on their first day at daycare. So, he nodded and went down the hall towards the nursery where he assumed Andrew would be. He was correct in his assumption as the door was cracked open and he could hear movement inside. Pushing the door open slowly with a creak, he stepped inside. 

“Mommy!” A voice cried out from the closet. “I can’t find my elephant onesie anywhere!” Andrew whined as he stepped out of the closet. 

Andrew looked around Jordan’s age. He was a couple of inches taller, and a bit bulkier, but not enough to be physically intimidating. The first thing Jordan noticed was that he was shirtless, wearing sweatpants, and the waistband of a diaper was peeking from the pants. Realizing that it was a stranger and not Mel in his nursery, Andrew’s eyes widened. 

“Oh!” He said in surprise. “You must be Jordan, right?” 

“...Guilty.” 

Confusion overtook Andrew’s face and he pushed a pair of black-rimmed glasses further up his nose. “Is that what you’re wearing to the zoo?” 

Feeling a bit self-conscious, Jordan looked down and analyzed his outfit. Khaki-colored shorts and a light blue tee shirt…”Well…yeah? What’s wrong with it?” He asked, pulling at the shirt as if he’d find some mystery stain that made it unpresentable in public. 

“Everyone’s going to be dressed up!” Andrew stated as if it were obvious, the previous whine coming back in full force. “And if you look like that people will assume you’re a daddy. Or you’ll just look boring.” 

Oh god. The last thing Jordan needed was someone coming up to him thinking he was a daddy. “I didn’t bring anything else…I might just have to take my chances.” He sighed. 

“Wha- No!” Andrew immediately protested. “Wait here!” 

And with that, he took off down the hall. 

“Mommy! Where’s my elephant onesie?!” Jordan heard him shout. 

“Check the laundry room, baby,” She replied. 

It was only a few moments later before Andrew returned with said elephant onesie in his arms. “Okay, I know exactly what we’re gonna wear.” The excitement was clear in his voice as he darted into the closet again. “C’mon!” 

Nervously, Jordan followed. “I don’t know if I want to wear any of this either…” He admitted. 

Andrew didn’t seem deterred. “Well, you can wear these and be seen as a little in a zoo full of other littles, or you can wear what you have and constantly be called ‘Daddy’ by every little that meets you.” He shrugged. “Your choice.” 

Jordan watched as Andrew pulled clothes off hangers and held them out to him. “Besides, it’ll blow Daddy’s mind!” 

“Daddy?” 

“Derek. He’s pretty much everyone’s pseudo-daddy.” 

“Oh…” Awkwardly, Jordan accepted the clothes into his arms. “Um…Where’s your bathroom?” 

Andrew smiled, shifting around to step out of the closet with his bundle of clothes. “Don’t worry, you can change in here. I’ll change in the nursery. OH!” He interrupted himself. “Diaper or pull-up?” 

“N-Neither!” Jordan stuttered out his denial. 

A loud groan filled the closet. “C’moooon! Don’t be a Debbie Downer! Commit to the outfit! Do you really want to use the public bathrooms at the zoo?” Andrew threw excuse after excuse at him. Jordan knew if he wanted to, he could go into the kitchen and either Derek or Mel would assure him he didn’t have to go along with Andrew’s plan…But a part of Jordan wanted Andrew to like him. If he were going to be working for Derek long-term, he needed to get along with all his close associates and friends. Mel loved him, of course, but Andrew was her little boy. Surely, his opinion meant a lot to her. 

“...I’ll take a pull-up.” 

It wasn’t the response Andrew wanted, but he popped out of the closet and returned with a printed pull-up anyway. “Okay, get dressed and meet me in the kitchen.” The closet door was soon shut leaving Jordan alone with the borrowed clothes. 

His outfit consisted of a onesie printed with a bunch of cartoon lions, a pattern matching the elephant one Andrew had. It also had a pair of short-styled overalls. That was on top of the pull-up Andrew had given him. Jordan put them all on, relieved that they fit and didn’t hang too loose. As he stepped out of the closet, Andrew was nowhere to be seen. 

Jordan walked down the hall as if he were walking on eggshells. He could hear Mel cooing and praising Andrew for dressing himself and looking so cute with Derek agreeing readily. As soon as Jordan came into view, all taking ceased. He ducked his head, crossing his arms in front of himself as if it would hide him from view. 

“Surprise!” Andrew called out, bouncing excitedly. 

“Oh my goodness!” Mel was the first to break out of her silence, a doting smile appearing on her face. “Look at you! How adorable!” 

Derek for his part immediately dropped the sandwich bag he was holding and walked around the counter toward Jordan. Before Jordan could process it, he was pulled into a tight hug. “You look so cute, buddy.” He muttered softly. “Did you want to try the little lifestyle for the trip today?” 

“Well…Andrew said people might mistake me for a daddy in the clothes I was wearing before. And I figured that it would be better to just dress up and blend in than put up with that…” Jordan explained. 

Both caregivers gave small chuckles at that and Derek finally pulled away. “You both look very cute.” He praised. “We’re just about ready to head out, but since you’re trying out the whole-” He tugs gently on the strap of the borrowed shortalls. “-thing, do you want to use a car seat with Andrew?” He turned to look at Mel who was packing all the snacks into an ice chest. “You still have that extra car seat, right?” 

“Of course!” 

Andrew, for his part, grew even more excited. “Oh! Jordan pleeeease ride in a car seat with me! We can be car seat buddies.” He pleaded, a small pout overtaking his lips. “At least for the ride there?” 

“I don’t know…” 

“Please, please, please!” 

Jordan sighed, “Okay, I’ll give it a try.” 

“Yes! I’ll go hook it up!” Andrew dashed out of the door quickly before any more could be said.

Meanwhile, Derek gave Jordan another, much softer hug. “I think you’ll love it, kiddo. And if you want to stop, we will. Just say the word.” 

“But since you’re joining in the fun,” Mel spoke up quickly. “How about you pick out your lunchtime snack for me.” 

Derek, unprompted, started to lead Jordan over to the counter where all the food was laid out. Various fruits were cut into shapes, sandwiches were made and bagged up, and small pieces of candy were matched into every paper sack. “You don’t have any allergies, right?” 

“Actually,” Jordan muttered quietly as he surveyed the available options. He gave a small shy look upon seeing the fruit options all laid out on the same cutting board. Apples, oranges, pineapples, and bananas altogether. “I’m allergic to pineapples. Not throat closing up hospital allergic. But my hands and face get all red and itchy…” 

Mel’s face fell instantly as she too saw the dilemma. But quickly perked back up. “I have just the thing!” Going to the fridge, she pulled out a box of strawberries and started to rinse them off. Jordan watched as she sliced and cut them up using a heart-shaped cutter and put them in a small container. “What kind of sandwich would you like, baby?” She doted. “We have anything you could think.” 

“Peanut butter and jelly would be great.” Jordan chose and Derek immediately bagged one up. 

“And candy?” 

Picking one on the counter, Jordan couldn’t help but chuckle as he watched Mel try to subtly throw two of them into his paper sack. The bag was assembled, she closed the top and used a marker to write his name, and put the bag into the ice chest with the rest. It was then that Andrew returned and dashed back to the nursery. 

“No running in the house, Andrew James!” Mel called after him. 

“Sorry, Mommy! I’m just packing our diaper bags!” 

It was only when Jordan saw both Derek and Mel carrying diaper bags over their shoulders that he realized Andrew had packed one for him as well. Face beet red, his embarrassment only grew as the door to Mel’s van slid open exposing two adult-sized car seats ready and waiting. Andrew jumped in immediately, sliding into the farthest car seat and buckling himself in. Mel took the diaper bag off her shoulder and put it in the seat beside him and Derek followed her lead before turning to Jordan. 

“Alrighty, baby,” Derek said softly. “Hop in.” 

Uncertain and hesitant, Jordan stepped into the van and settled into the seat. He was surprised by how must the seat wrapped around him. Wiggling nervously, he found himself barely able to shift. Derek’s hands came in and pulled the straps together with a click. “Comfy, kiddo?” 

Jordan couldn’t bring himself to speak as he noticed that his feet didn’t even touch the floorboards. The size of the can and the seat left him feeling very small. Especially as Derek towered over him even outside of the van. Something on his face must have tipped Derek off that he was feeling a little overwhelmed because Derek reached over his seat to the seat next to him and fished around in the diaper bag until he pulled out a matching pacifier to his onesie. 

“Here you go,” He took the plastic cap off and held the nipple up to Jordan’s mouth. “You liked this last time, I remember.” 

Anything to distract him from the shame bubbling up, Jordan thought as he took the pacifier into his mouth. Derek leaned down and kissed his forehead quickly before shutting the door. He hopped into the passenger seat with Mel in the driver’s seat and she started the van. “Let’s get this show on the road!” She cheered. 

“Jordan,” Andrew spoke immediately. “Have you ever been to this zoo?” 

Rather than explain that he had been a few times as a child (that would involve taking the pacifier out and he wasn’t going to give up an excuse not to talk) Jordan just shook his head. 

“It’s so fun! There’s always something new every year! Last time, they had an art show where they brought out some of the animals and let them paint on canvases. I have one of an otter’s paws in my big boy room. Oh! Did you know that some otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift away? And! And! Sea otters use kelp like blankets to act as an anchor.” It seemed that Andrew didn’t need any help carrying on a conversation as he continued to spill information about otters. And when he ran out of otter facts, he switched to the next topic that came to his mind. 

“Hey, Jordan, do you like superhero movies?” He asked, pausing long enough to see Jordan nod emphatically before continuing. “Me too! I don’t have a favorite. I think they’re all really cool. And that new movie is coming out next month! Mommy said if I’m really good this week, we can go on opening night.” 

This time, Jordan found himself speaking up in a quiet voice. One hand reached up to hold the pacifier from falling out of his mouth but didn’t completely remove it. “I ordered my ticket in advance,” He admitted. “I dunno if you know bu’ I used to work a’ FlixWorld and we would always know ‘head of time when movies were coming out. So I bought it then.” 

“Wow!” Andrew’s eyes widened comically. “That means if Mommy says yes we can go together! That would be so cool!” 

Jordan wilted just slightly, giving the pacifier a few comforting sucks before taking it out again. “I might not go…I quit to work for Derek ‘n my boss was pretty mad a’ me.” 

“Well, he can’t keep you from going as a customer right?” 

A shrug was the only answer and silence descended in the van for a few minutes. Feeling like it was his fault for the silence, Jordan forced himself to break it. “They have giraffes, right?” 

“Uh-huh!” Andrew jumped on the conversation quickly. “They have a whole family. And one of them is named after Daddy!” 

Jordan’s jaw dropped and he scrambled to grab the pacifier before it could hit the floor. “Really?!” 

Derek chuckled from the front seat. “Yeah…It’s a long story. I’ll tell you when we get to them, how about that?” 

Excited now, Jordan nodded. Maybe this trip wouldn’t be so bad.

• Like 12
  • Lavellan changed the title to From Tenant to Baby (CH12:12/6)

Very adorable.Maybe having a baby buddy like Andrew will help Jordan learn to be Little. Andrew is friendly and outgoing, which is a nice foil to how shy Jordan is. The zoo sounds like a fun chapter-and zoos are always fun!  I'm looking forward to Jordan and the movies as well. I think it would be interesting if Derek and Jordan's former boss crossed paths. 

• Like 3
On 12/7/2022 at 2:51 AM, Pierry Louys said:

So cute ! Omg !! Twins ! Really hope that Mel has a twin stroller for both heheh ! 

That would be very cute!

27 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Very adorable.Maybe having a baby buddy like Andrew will help Jordan learn to be Little. Andrew is friendly and outgoing, which is a nice foil to how shy Jordan is. The zoo sounds like a fun chapter-and zoos are always fun!  I'm looking forward to Jordan and the movies as well. I think it would be interesting if Derek and Jordan's former boss crossed paths. 

I'm really excited for this next chapter. I think you all are going to love it! ?

• Like 2
  • Lavellan changed the title to From Tenant to Baby (Updated 2/28)