LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks Northshore Buyers

DailyDi

On 9/16/2022 at 12:20 AM, square_duck said:

Mexican pizza time!

Taco bell? They do have a tasty mexican pizza!  But, y'know...it's Taco Bell. So instead of blowing up a bathroom....blow up a diaper? Diaper blowout?  You'd need a thick absorbent diaper to contain all that.... so..NorthShore Megamax + booster?

• Thanks 2
58 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Taco bell? They do have a tasty mexican pizza!  But, y'know...it's Taco Bell. So instead of blowing up a bathroom....blow up a diaper? Diaper blowout?  You'd need a thick absorbent diaper to contain all that.... so..NorthShore Megamax + booster?

I assumed he meant this Mexican Pizza:

though I used to like Taco Bell's pizza until I got food poisoned by one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I assumed he meant this Mexican Pizza:

though I used to like Taco Bell's pizza until I got food poisoned by one.

Did that really happen Mikey, what did it feel like, being food poisoned?!????????

I was a loyal customer at my local pizza place until I got food poisoning, and apparently I'm not the only one as they had to close the place to do major cleaning, and after that there isn't the same rush of customers anymore.
Its our minimum wage, with new workers all the time. They change workers more often than I bought pizzas. (I bought 2-4 times a month)

• 2 weeks later...

@PuraVidaDip

24 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

I order a lot from them to keep me dry. Would it work if I already have a login?

I asked @DailyDi the same question, and in MY case, I can't do it through the link in his sig - This is because my diapers are paid for by the state, and any other Northshore products I need can be paid for through my Home Health Agency, BUT, they have someone at the agency that does the Accounts payable, so they can't do it through the sig link:  I am sure that you could click on the link and see what happens, and if you have any questions, i am sure that mikey can answer them.

Brian

1 hour ago, PuraVidaDip said:

I order a lot from them to keep me dry. Would it work if I already have a login?

Yes, just use the link in my sig to get to the site and we should get credit!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...