LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Augmented Reality (Completed)

Tisha

Augmented Reality

Chapter 1

Sweat was hitting the floor at a steady pace now as Tisha punched and kicked at her opponent over the last hour.  She used her padded glove to wipe her messy hair from her face before anticipating the next move from virtual foe.  The AI level was set to 7 out of 10 and Tisha had been working at her skill level over the last year.  She had become quite advanced.

"Holo, Pause"  The command she uttered instantly froze everything surrounding her, leaving her sparring partner frozen in mid kick.  Tisha was glad she stopped the program before having felt that incoming blow.  Although everything she was looking at was a simulation, it certainly didn't feel like it.  She had taken several good hits and kicks leaving her sore and worn out.

"Holo, Save Kickboxing 1 and close."  The session was saved and what had been a boxing ring inside of an old warehouse now faded into a large plain white room.  It always took her a brain a minute to adjust to the environment change when using the holo.  The saved session would allow her to watch a replay of the events from an external view.  The program was even designed to analyze her workouts and even help improve her technique.  

She stepped through the door of the holo and back into her home.  She walked down the hallway and into her living room where the sun shown through hitting her face and spreading warmth around the spacious upscale home.  She wondered how many people couldn't appreciate the real world like she did.  For some it was just easier to spend their whole lives in the holo.  Tisha was by no means anti-holo like many of the groups that had popped up over the years, complaining how the technology would 'ruin civilization as we know it', but she did have a healthy respect for it and didn't get sucked into the variety of fads and trends that many people fell victim to. For her it was like anything else, a tool that had its pros and cons and didn't think too much about the politics or ethics that dominated the news and culture. 

Using her teeth, she pulled at the velcro strap on her left glove allowing access to her fingers so she could start removing the rest of the pads and get cleaned up. She of course had the option of using artificially generated, or AG pads, but Tisha preferred real gloves and pads.  In fact she preferrel anything real over AG when possible. She spit our her mouthgard and removed the sweaty helmet.

Grabbing a bottle of water from the kitchen and downing it, one of the displays indicated an incoming message from her friend Beth.  Now here was someone spent way to much time in her holo and was always trying to convince Tisha of the latest and greatest.  

'Hey you!  Call me when you get a bit!  Lova ya. -Beth'

Tisha set a reminder to call her back in an hour but first she needed a shower.  She peeled off her sports bra and shorts and threw the damp garments into the recycler for cleaning.  She grabbed a fresh towel and turned on the shower.  As she hung her towel she glanced at herself in the mirror, admiring the work she had done to herself over the last year.  She was 26 now and had never felt or looked better.  Even though she was rather petite, she had become strong and defined and smiled as she noticed her abs.  One of her goals she didn't thing she would ever achieve.

As the warm water flowed down her body she thought about her day and what she might do.  Go for a walk, or shopping...  Maybe see her friend Beth if she wasn't in holo.  She hated these catch phrases that has become part of the venacular over the last several years.  "In holo", "Group Holo", "Holo Coin"  She rolled her eyes every time she heard one of these stupid phrases uttered by someone, yet here she was saying it herself as it had become so pervasive in society.  

Tisha was way too headstrong and independent to be taken in by the social push of the latest tech treds.  Her independence was important to her, she had her own mind and she allowed absolutely nothing or anyone to control her.  Her strong personality and attitude did present problems for her though.  Her relationships often suffered because of it.  She wanted to be in charge of her own life and nothing wasn't going to change or sacrifice that.  Not a friend, not romance, and certainly not the latest and greatest technology.  She was confident in this and if that meant waiting to find the right person, then so be it.

When Beth answered Tisha's phone call she sounded very bright and eager.

"Hey! How have you been?"

The 2 girls exchanged pleasentries and caught up.  Tisha had been waiting for it and then Beth finally brought it up.

"Hey, now I know you aren't keen on the latest holos but there really is some cool stuff out recently.  Maybe it will help you loosen up!?"

"I don't need to loosen up Beth, and what is it this time?  Another fake vacation or trip to space, or 1000s of people doing a scavenger hunt together?  You know I keep my holo off the grid anyway.  I don't trust other people or their programs."

"No no, calm down. Nothing stupid like that.  Besides, everyone escapes a little right?  Even you must partake in umm stress relief if you know what I mean.

Tisha took offense at the implication.  "Nope, if I want sex I get it the old fashion way, thank you.  Not interested in that Beth, so if you are peddling the latest pleasure program I'm not interested."

"I'm not.  I promise.  Look, you are missing out is all.  I'm not saying you have to live your life in there or do anything you don't want to.  I just thought I'd send you this link and you can peruse."  

"I don't kn..."

Beth cut her off... "Don't decide now.  In the meantime, I wanted to know if you wanted to get lunch today.  It is so nice out."

Tisha jumped at the chance to do something in the real world with a real person.  "I was just thinking that.  How about I pick you up around noon and we'll go out?  Maybe even go shopping or something okay?"

The girls agreed and hung up. Tisha was only focused on getting out of the house.  She got put on a pair of short jean shorts, a blouse and her tennis shoes and headed out.  They had not seen each other for about 9 months, and both girls complimented the other on how they looked.  Tisha moreso.  The last time she had seen Beth it seemed like she was letting herself go and it concerned her.  But now she looked great.  She had lost weight, her complexion was improved and she seemed overall healthier.

"Beth, not to be rude but last time I saw you, you looked a bit rought and I was worried about you."

"I know I know... I was getting a bit lost in holo.  You are right about some of that stuff.  It is all about moderation for me from now on.  That's why I wanted to see you.  To let you know I listened to you."

"Well I'm so glad to hear it and see you doing well.  You really look great.  I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, although no one can look like you. You are just too dedicated.  I don't have the time or willpower."  

Tisha thanked her for the compliment and thought about Beth's new attidude.  She really had improved.

"Well if you are Miss moderation now... I guess send me your link to whatever and I'll take a look.  No promises though."

"Really!?  I haven't even explored it all yet so be careful...  as if I need to tell you that.  In fact, the holos I found there are responsible for my improvements."  

"Oh? How is that?", Tisha said in incredulous tone.

"They are just really great programs.  Self help, excersice, relaxion, educational stuff.  Like they really force you to get on board and see it through ya know."  

"Umm not really, but I guess I'll take a look.  I feel like I've seen it all though.  I mean there just aren't any original ideas out there.  I stick to my kickboxing holo."

"Oh Tisha, you need to open your mind.  Trust me!", Beth pulled out her phone and tapped a few placed on the screen, resulting in a vibration on Tisha's side indicating the link had shared.

The subject was changed and the girls spend the rest of the afternoon together.  Tisha dropped Beth back off at her house, gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey let's not let 9 months go by again ok?"

"That's a deal.  Bye you."

Tisha watched her friend bounce into her apartment before returning home in good spirits and relieved that her friend was doing so well.  She plopped down on her couch to relax and reached for the tablet to check messages and news.  The link from Beth was already pinned on the notification panel.

"Ok ok.. let's see what she has found.  Who knows, If she can change, maybe I can too."

'Click'

• Like 8

Chapter 2

Tisha leaned back and waited for the content to appear on the tablet.  After clicking the long link, the page refreshed oddly several times.  She clicked passed a couple of annoying warning screens that litter the net these days and finally got to some listings.  There was nothing special about this page, no graphics, no media, and luckily no ads.  Just white text on a black screen.  The resulting address was something long and unfamiliar so Tisha did a search on it to see if there were any complaints of viruses or hacking which people like Beth would fall prey to.  The only results that came up were dealing with the holoscene.

"Whoa!", Tisha said as she sat up.  She had heard of the holoscene before.  It pops up in the news every once in awhile and depending on which outlet you are reading, it is either borderline illegal or a haven for privacy junkies who are afraid everyone is watching them.  She assumed like anything there was truth to both sides but never thought much about it.  It is also known that you just can't get to the scene via search.  There is sort of an underground network of people who know how to access or create content and the addresses supposedly change all the time.  She never thought she would ever come in contact with it, or anyone who would.  She suspects Beth doesn't even know what she has access to here and makes a mental note to tell her to be very careful.  She debates whether to close the site and wipe her own history too but can't help feeling intrigued about some of the holos Beth was talking about.  

The listings on the site don't seem to be in any order at all.  There was no rhyme or reason to how they were listed and no dates.  Just titles of holos, some of which are descriptive, some more vague.  Clicking on one provides a more detailed description about the program and what it does.  Scanning over the titles, it is clear that most of them are sexual in nature, but not all.  She wondered if Beth had tried any of those.  In fact, she found herself thinking more and more about her visit today.  She was always very fond of Beth but of course never acted on it.  Beth had changed in the last couple years, but seeing her today suprised the hell out of her.  

Tisha clicked on a few more items and quickly regretted seeing some of the things people were doing these days.  "Disgusting"  She was getting rather annoyed at trying to parse through all the degeneracy of this site and thought to just close it down, but then saw an options at the bottom to filter the content.  Many of the options weren't clear as to what their functions were.  'Adult Content', 'Fun', 'Relax', '100%', 'Random', 'Group', and many other terms she wasn't familiar with.  Everything was checked by default so she quickly unchecked the Adult Content.

"Thank you!,  Geez."  The page refreshed the listings, clearing keeping that trash from her eyes.  This now made more sense to her and she saw many listings like Beth was talking about.  Exercise programs, training guides, how to play the piano, stuff like that.  Scrolling down she found some relaxation programs and decided she might start with that.  A few of them were yoga, or meditation style holos.  She finally clicked into one titled "Augmented Reality".  After clicking through, the description promised the user an immersive experience customized to each user.  It was also laced with several other buzzwords and catchphrases. 'For the next few hours, take all your cares away and let us cater to your every need in an experience you won't soon forget.'  The program had been download enough times that it seemed popular and a few people gave it 5 star reviews and left some comments.

"This holo was amazing.  They were right that I won't forget this, at least  not for a few days."

"Made it through.  Gonna do advanced mode next time."

"Thought I was prepared.  Nope."

"Exactly what I was looking for.  I needed this!"

Tisha thought the reviews looked promising.  It was getting late and she decided to just download it.  At a minimum she could at least tell Beth she tried it and get her off her back about this stuff.  And hey, maybe she would like the program and if not she could always save it and come back later or just delete it.

After clicking on download, she got a message that said holo not found.  Tisha never connected her holo to the rest of the net so she downloaded the file to the optical drive and would load the program tomorrow.  For now she tossed her tablet to the side and found her way to her room where she got ready for bed.  

She let herself sleep in until about 9 before pulling the covers back letting the cool air hit her body.  She proceeded to get up and go through a few morning routines before starting coffee and breakfast.  She hadn't though much about her day yet but knew she needed to eat, get cleaned up and get a workout in.  Her routine was important to her.  She made a big breakfast and sat down at the kitchen table where she could get warmth from the sun.  She was still in just her underwear from last night and her favorite t-shirt and slippers.  She had chosen a rather secluded home so she had no qualms about walking around in various states of undress.  Her thoughts were it was her home, and she would do what and when she wanted.  As she finished her food, she notice the tablet sitting on the couch from last night.

"Oh yeah."  She had forgotten about the program until now.  She decided she would clean up breakfast and then check out the program for a few minutes to see if it was worth her time before starting her kickboxing.  She grabbed the tablet and walk down the hall to the back of her home where the entrance to the holo was.  She clicked the appropraite buttons to install and run the program.  She saw the standard checks performed on the holo.

#Loading Augmented Reality...
#Max Duration - 24 hours (click to change)
#Experience Level - Beginner (click to change)
#Virus Scan - Pass
#Safety Scan - Pass
#Malicious Code Scan - Pass
#Loading Complete - To run this holo press begin and enter.

Tisha thought that is crazy someone would stay in a program for 24 hours.  At least the designer allowed someone to change the setting if they wanted.

She cycled through the experience levels.  Given her inability to quickly adapt to new surroundings she decided to not over do it and chose 'Normal', one step up from Beginner.  There was also an advanced and custom mode which she thought was a nice feature. Satisfied with the settings and this program was legit and wouldn't malfunction she tapped on Begin.  Typically the programs start right up but she had 2 more nag screens to go through which appeared to be the same ones from the Holoscene site last night.  

"Yeah yeah, I understand and agree to all this.  Just go already so I can get on with it..."  She scrolled through, skimming across the liability info that nobody wanted to be responsible if it didn't work or broke her system and other legal nonsense that would probably never hold up anyway.

#100% Mode confirmed!
#Liabliby Agreement confirmed! 
#Enter to begin or press cancel to quit...

Annoyed at the delays, Tisha took the tablet and hurried through the holo entry into the white room.  A few seconds later her world was transformed around her.  She felt off balance and had to get her bearing at the immediate sensory overload.  Some people can handle these changes without any issue but it always took her a moment to adjust.  She found herself in picture perfect setting.  She was inside of a large spacious room.  The esthetics were beautiful.  A mixture of contempory furnishings, fountains, and enough plants and natural light one would think they were outside.  She approached the wall to wall windows and looked out over the pristine beach and ocean in front of her and somehow she could smell and feel the saltwater as is crashed onto the shore wave after wave.  She was impressed with level of visuals and sensory concepts worked into this holo and couldn't believe how comforting it made her feel.  After staring out the windows for a a few minutes at the amazing view she thought she would go down to the beach.  There didn't seem to be a way door or anyting to get down there.  Surely they wouldn't create all that and not let someone take a walk on the beach.  

She wanted to get out into the sunlight and feel the sand beneath her feet. The air was cool in here and it gave her goosebumps on her arms and legs.  She decided the program was worth exploring but first wanted to go get dressed for her workout and come back later.  As she turned around there was a figure before her...

"Where are you clothes?", a voice abruptly questioned her.

Tisha thought she must have jumped 3 feet in the air.

"Oh my god!", she said to herself while sort of laughing too.  For some reason she instinctively tried to cover herself.  She realized why.  The woman standing in front of her was so realistic she might as well be real.  Tisha had never seen this level of AI in a holo before.  Unless you looked with extremely critical eyes, you'd think this was a real person.  It was actually a bit creepy.  After catching her breath she relaxed and let her gauard down realizing this wasn't a real person.  The woman in front of her looked about her own age, maybe a couple of years older.  She had a few inches on Tisha but with a similar build.  She was wearing black scrubs like you would see a nurse wear and carried a clipboard.  Tisha noticed her figure and thought this was the exact type of person that could catch her eye in real life and smirked at the cooincidence.

"Is something funny Tisha?"

Tisha was taken aback.  How did this holo know her name.  That wasn't supposed to be possible and she was intrigued by this and decided to play along. 

"Uhh no, I just thought you looked nice is all.", Tisha tried being bold to test the AI's reaction.

"Thank you for your honesty.  I appreciate honesty.  However I didn't get an answer to my previous question.  Where are your clothes?" 

"I just got out of bed awhile ago and thought I'd check out this program.  Didn't really think it was necessary to get all dressed up for this.  It is a bit cold in here though."

"I understand.  Please remain still."

Tisha jumped a little.  She felt a weird tingling all over her lower half.  A pair of thin sweatpants had been automatically generated on to her body.  She adjusted the fit and material a little that had bunched up and inspected the pants.  They fit snuggly but comfortably.  The pants were all one piece as if they had been 3D printed and circled her thin waist.  She tugged on them and discovered she couldn't pull them down.  They AI must have read her measurements.  They were probably the best feeling pair of sweats she ever wore and made a mental note to try to replicate these in the real world. They were even the color she liked.

"That should make you more comfortable for awhile Tisha.  Is the color selection ok?"

"This fit great, I'd love to own them in real life, assuming I can take them off and on. Hah!  And yeah the color is perfect, however did you guess!?", Tisha exclaimed sarcastically.

"I have performed an analysis of your social media history, browsing history, and shopping habits to understand your likes and dislikes.  Even my appearance has been custom tailored to fit your desired physcial preference traits.  I trust I was successful in this regards?"

"That isn't possible, my holo isn't on the net.  You mean you looked at my local holo history right?"

The AI woman approached a little closer.  "I'm confused Tisha, you agreed to to "net connect" for this holo as part of your liability agreement.  This was clearly spelled out.  If you don't want this setting it can be changed."

"YES, change it now!".

"I'm sorry, I meant the setting may be changed once this holo has been completed.  Rest assured that none of your other programs can access the net.  I am a very secure holo."

Tisha was pissed.  But mainly at herself.  She felt immediately exposed and fearful but for some reason though she felt reassured by the AI's voice and its promise to not allow other programs access.  She wondered if that personality attribute was also generated for her specfically.  She continued to impressed at the level of design that went into only first 5 minutes of this experience.

Surprisingly, she found herself apologizing to the AI woman for her outburst of anger.  "Why am I apologizing to the computer?", she thought.  It was hard to not look at it and see real life.  The feedback systems were amazing.

"Tisha, think nothing of it.  My name is Emma.  I'm going to help you through the holo today."

"Help me?"

"Yes, I'll be here to assist you in any way necessary to make sure the experience is the right fit for you.  Sound good?"

"Sure, I guess but what is the experience?  I don't understand.  I thought I'd just go down to the beach and enjoy the sun.  That sounds good to me."

"Ahh yes, while we've been chatting, our systems have been building your customized experience.  We've taken into account your age, sex, physical conditioning, medical history and more, but most importantly we've analyzed your cognitive abilities, personality traits and any personal and psychological or emotional issues you may or may not be dealing with to provide a truely unique solution for you.  That processing is almost complete.  Please be patient while I continue to scan your email and texts."

"Thank you Emma.", Tisha sort of smacked her forehead feeling astonished at the response she just gave.  Emma had so enthusiasticaly explained everything with such matter of factness that she was sucked into this experience.  "Wait wait wwait.. hold on. I don't want you going through my personal information."  

Tisha knew there were certain areas of her life she kept private for a reason, and didn't want any uknown AI intruding into them.  Who knows what this thing was capable of.  But she did remember the program told her, her information would be kept private.

"Tisha, as you agreed to the personal data scans to provide the unique experience, that is what I have done.  The scan is complete now and I realize you may feel some anxiety over this, but please note that my AI is not allowed to disclose any of your personal information without your expressed permission and is solely for the use in this program.  Once the program has completed all records of this session and any collected information can be purged.  Ok Tish?"

"It's Tisha.", replying perturbed.  And yes I'm feeling very anxious right now.  I think I should sit down."

"Good idea.  Your heart rate has increased to medium levels.  Please take deep breaths."

Tisha sat down on one of the luxurious sofas and sort of hunched over.  She was still cold.  The small white t-shirt she was wearing wasn't offering much protection.  Emma had noticed this and measured her skin response and created an AG long-sleeve sweatshirt that conformed to Tisha body.  Tisha looked up and saw a smile come from Emma reassuring her she was her for her.  The pants and sweatshirt were now one continue garment, something more of a jumpsuit, that clung to her so perfectly and comfortably that Tisha thought she could live in this.

"Thank you.  I guess you could sense I was a bit cold or something?"

"Yes, Tish.  You are being constantly monitored for your safety.  Do not worry.

"My name is Tisha, Emma. Not Tish"

"I understand, but my research indicates you once called yourself Tish.  You most likely felt this was childish or not grown up enough but I assure you I only use this from a place of caring and concern."

"Fine.  Ok so what are you concerned about?"

"Oh, don't take that so seriously Tish.  I'm just letting you know I'm here for you today.  We've modified one of the built in programs for you based on a few key factors identified in your scan.  Would you like to hear more about this or simply proceed?"

"Let's hear them."  Tisha wanted to see just how invasive this AI was, and then take a break from this.  This was all starting to get overwhelming.

"Very good.  There are not listed in any order and please know there are no judgements.  You are in a safe place."  

Tisha just rolled her eyes.  Unknown to Tisha, Emma recorded every reaction, however small, every response, gesture, smirk, heart rate, pupil dialation, truth vs lie threshold levels and many more key indicators based on their conversation and her actions.  A continuous profile was being built and modified in real time.

"I have discovered your control issues and have scanned your medical records posted by your therapist.  This is a common trait in many individuals today.  You must control everything and everyone.  While your therapist provided exercises and homework, this issue is nothing more than a irrational fear based response on your part.  Easily addressed!."

Tisha's heart rate rose again, but at the same time wondered if it was really possible.  She knew deep down this was a problem.  This computer was psycho analyzing her.

"Your personal relationships are a mess.  Related to the control issues and even though you say you don't care what other people think about you, you do.  You need to tell Beth your feelings about her, even if she doesn't feel the same.  Howeer, I have detected unsent emails in your outbox to her from several years ago and based on your more recent message history with her, and her publically available details, I calculate a 78% chance she will return your feelings.  Do you understand Tish?"

"Tish, I am speaking to you.  Please respond."

Tisha was in a bit of a shock.  This computer had figured her our in a matter of minutes when she had for years struggled with these things.  

"I, I understand. But.. but.."

"Yes Tish?"

"I would just die if she saw those emails."

"No you wouldn't...  but rest assure, they would never be sent without your expressed permission."

Emma approached her and touched her for the first time.  Emma's hand rested on her shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze.  Based on Tisha's response Emma rubbed her back and neck for a few seconds longer.  Providing a bit of comfort.

"I know you feel alone Tish.  And do not get the intamacy you desire.  Even my artifical touch has comforted you.  It is ok to feel that way about women.  You've always felt this but never acted on it.  I know I'm right."

Tisha shook her head up and down.  She was almost on the verge of tears.  She didn't think the AI's touch seemed very artifical in the moment.

When Emma detected Tish was calm she proceeded.  "Lastly, the other area to focus on is your responsiblities.  You clearly take on too much.  This is clear in your writings and is not even a mystery.  You are compensating by loading yourself down with projects and chores to take your mind of other things.  A common problem with many people.  Do not feel discouraged or upset.

Tisha had not really felt this at ease in many months.  Tisha knew she put on a good show for herself and the people around her.  That she had it all together, but the reality is Emma had peeled back the layers easily enough.  How could this AI figure all this out so quickly.  She felt like she had been through a whirlwind over the last 10 minutes.

"Tisha, my processing is complete.  We are going to start the experience now."

Tisha looked up as Emma stepped back and away from her.  Something caught her eye.  On each of the 4 walls centered near the top was a digital timer that displayed 6:00.  Tisha didn't understand what it was for.

"Tisha, did you hear me?"

"Ahh uhh yeah, I'm sorry I did.  Thank you Emma this has really been helpful in a way I didn't expect."

"I understand.", Emma said with smile as the timers started moving 5:59:59,    5:59:58,    5:59:57... 

"I'm going to pause here for now Emma, but I promise to return after my workout.  I feel like I need to go kick and punch for awhile ya know?!"

----

"Holo: Pause and Save Augmented Reality.", Tisha commanded.

Nothing happened.

"Holo: Pause."

Again, no response.

"HOLO: ST..."

Emma interrupted Tisha's next command causing her to whip her head around.  Never had one of her holo commands been ignored or not worked, yet Emma was speaking over her.

"Tish, what are you doing?"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Tisha was ignoring Emma or rather ignoring the the AI at this point, considering it nothing more than a pile of circuity.  She couldn't figure out what was wrong with the holo.  She found her tablet sitting on the table, not even remember how it got there.  She touched her fingerprint to unlock it and brought up the holo controls.  She clicked Emergency Stop which is always available at any time.  The tablet but was presented with the following message.

"Holo program ends in 5 hours, 58 minutes.  Thank you."

Perplexed, Tisha clicked on the the settings and clicked on customer support.

#Holo diagnostics - Passed
#Safety Check - Passed

She tried the phone and texting features of the tablet.  She decided she would just call someone for help and wait until they got here.

"Voice and message communciations suspended for 5 hours 57 minutes 30 seconds.  Thank you."

"Tish."

Tisha started to realize something was very wrong.  A bitt of anxiety and nervousness was now building, which was compounded by the fact that she did'n't feel completely in control of her situation  She jumped when hearing Emma's voice.

"Tish, you can not end the program early."

"What?  Of course I can.  Don't be rediculous."

"Ti-ish", Emma now callout out in a bit of condensending tone.  "This holo is on 100% Mode.  It can't be stopped until the timer reaches zero and all requirements have been met.  I hope you knew this before starting the program."

"No! I didn't even know such a thing was possible.  How is that possible?"

Emma took that as a rhetorical question and simply stated, "Tish, I must insist we get started with the experience now."

"What?  Screw your insist.  Be quiet and stop bothering me.  I'm trying to shut the system down."  Tisha was frantically working at the iPad.  Even trying to find the edge of the environement which wasn't possible either.  Emma slowly approached the girl as she worked as fast as she could to solve the problem and quickly snatched the tablet from her.  

"What the F?  Give that back.  Now."

"Tish, please calm down and watch your language.  At this point, I should explain the situation you are in.

Tisha refused to listen or couldn't listen.  Almost in a state of panic and anger that wouldn't subside.  Emma understood but knew it would pass in a moment.  Tisha reached for the tablet, trying to force it out of Emma's hand.  Emma grabbed her wrist with computational speed and held it firmly in place.  Tisha cried out.  "Ahhh, you are hurting me.  Let me go!"  Emma let her go and she fell backwards on to her behind.

"What the hell?  What is THIS?"

"TISHA!  Look at me!"  

She looked up at Emma from the floor her and pleadd with Emma,  "Help me, please.  Help me out of here.  I don't like this."

"Tisha, do you see the timer?  The program will end when the timer reaches zero.  Do not worry.  You are safe."

"Not worry?  Safe?  I'm already not safe.  I'm not your damned prisoner.  What if there is an emergency."

Tisha was screaming questions at Emma left and right in a futile attempt to get the AI to hear reason and logic.  Why she thought Emma could help her, or would help her, she didn't know.   She was grasping.

"All of those things are accounted for I assure you.  We will no proceed with your custom experience.  There is no other option and you have no choice.  As you can see 15 minutes have elapsed and we are already late dealing with your trantrum."

"Tantrum?  I'm not a child Emma.  I have every right to freak out here.  I didn't know what I agreed to damnit"

"Tisha, that is part of the problem.  You rushed in without understanding the consequences.  Another lapse in your judgement wouldn't you agree?"

Tisha was starting to become calm again listening to the sound of Emma's voice.  There was something about it that was soothing in a way.

"I... I guess so.  Just tell me what I have to do to end this.",  She felt funny having this type of conversation with a computer.

"Please sit on the couch and catch your breath and try to relax.   I'll return in a moment.  Emma exited the room through a door that Tisha was not aware of before.  She took the tablet with her.  When she returned, the tablet was no where in sight leaving Tisha without any means of contact to the real world.  She wondered about its actual location inside the simulation.  But more surprising was that Emma's appearance had changed.  She was no longer wearing the nursing style scrubs from before.  Instead she was wearing a skin tight suit made of a thin fabric that clung to every inch of her, leaving not much to the imagination.  Her hair had also been pulled back exposing her lean muscular neck line.  Her makeup was different as well, done in a more serious tone.  The whole look was intimidating.  Maybe that was the point Tisha thought to herself.

Tisha found herself staring, or rather gawking at Emma.    How could she look at an AI that way.  It wasn't natural and she felt ashamed.

"Uhh Emma, you are.. well... different now.

"You will now refer to me as Miss Emma".

"My parameters will change to accommodate your experience when necessary and for your safety as well.  Do not worry."  Emma didn't give Tisha the chance the respond.  "As I was saying a moment ago, please pay attention to the timer.  Remaining time on top, total time elapsed displayed below.  You selected 'Normal' experience so the minimum time of this program is 6 hours.  Maximum time: 24 hours.  

"If you misbehave, are uncooperative, or I feel you aren't being truthful I may increae your time.  It is my sole discretion whether to adjust your time.  There are ways for you to reduce your time but we will get to that later.  However, you WILL spend a minimum of 6 hours in the experience.  I'll be increasing your time by 20 minutes now to compensate for your recent behavior and for having to explain all of this information for which should have already known.

Tisha now realized that it wasn't only Emma's look that change but her demeanor.  There was something about the personality that was, less hospitable.  Less patient.  Strict.

"WHAT?  My behavior.  What the F are you talking about?  This is supposed to be relaxing program I thought not some kind of weird shit."

Emma's facial expression changed to a look of dissapointment.

"This is what I'm talking about.  Your language is terrible and you are out of control Tish.  I suggest you calm yourself or I will add an additional 30 minutes.  And yes, the program can be relaxing, but that all depends on my analysis of the subject.  I have decided you will be best benefited by addressing the concerns I mentioned earlier.  I recommend cooperating with the experience and you will likely benefit from it in the end.

Tisha was speachless for the firstime.  She finally stood up from where she sat on the floor.  Just as she did the sweatsuit she had been dressed in demateralized leaving her back in just her t-shirt and underwear.  The room colder than before.  She looked at Emma curiously, as if looking for some sort of explanation.

"Emma?"

"Address me as Miss Emma.  Time increased time by 15 minutes."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry.  Miss Emma, Miss Emma.  Please don't.  I won't forget."  Tisha begged but it was no use.  Her pleas were ignored.

"Remove your clothing."

Tish did a double take, thinking she misheard.

"I'm sorry, what?"

Miss Emma gave a disapproving like, knowing that her orders were clearly stated.

"I said, remove what little clothing you have on.  Now."

Tisha just stared at Miss Emma in a mixture of confusion and fear.  She hesitated for a moment.  This was getting really weird and moving way too fast for her mind to keep up.  She just stood there in shock, unable to move or think or comprehend what what she was just told to do.

"You have 5 seconds to comply."

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 3

Chapter 4.

"Not a chance in hell!  What for?!.  There is no reason I why I would ever need to be naked in here.  This isn't that kind of program.  I checked.  Please Miss Emma.. just wait a sec..."

Before she could get the next word out Miss Emma had traversed the distance between them in the blink of an eye.  She pulled Tish's shirt forcefully up and off her head like you would do to a toddler.  Miss Emma's strength was no match for Tish's resistance.  The shirt was thrown to the side and Tish felt this robots soft fingers at the waist band of her panties.  She tried to grab Miss Emma's hands to stop them but they slipped right through. She felt the underwear being pulled down and Tish heard them rip as Miss Emma forced them off Tisha's flailing legs.  This can't be happening she told herself.  Everything was moving too fast to focus and Miss Emma was pulling her around like a rag doll.  Before she knew it she was bent over Miss Emma's leg.  She felt the smooth material of Miss Emma's outfit beneath her as her arm was pulled behind her back and up into an uncomfortable position.  She tried to fight Miss Emma's grip but she might as well have been held their with steal.  She was pretty sure she knew what was about to happen but told herself it wasn't possible.  There was no way.  Why would...  And then she heard the crack of Miss Emma's hand land on her bare behind.  The shock of the sound and that this was actually happening to her overroad any pain, atleast for a a few moments and then it registered.  The sting was intense and unexpected.  

"Wait!  WAIT!  No! Why?"  Tish yelled and tried to wiggle and thrash her body away.  She was strong but no match for Miss Emma.

"I'm sorry Tish, you are not in control any more.  You must to learn to let go and give up control.",  Tish did not like Miss Emma's tone.  It wasn't warm like before.  It felt threatening.

The next spank landed on her other cheek, causing her to suck in a gasp air before exhaling with a scream.  It happened automatically.  She tried to breath in but couldn't manage before spanks 3 and 4 were delivered.  This couldn't be happening to her.  30 minutes ago she was an adult woman on top of the world and now she found herself in this demeaning position with  her bare ass upturned and exposed.  The spanking did not let up, even as Tish screamed for it to stop, but there was no evading it.  This was a program that was spanking her and it wasn't responding to emotions or bargaining.  Tish's toned behind was now bright red and after what seemed like what was surely an hour, Miss Emma stopped.  Tish wanted to wipe the tears and snot that ran down her face but Miss Emma held her firm.  She could only lay there, trapped, having to taste the salty tears and grime as she caught her breath.  Tish fell limp.  Most of the pleading and crying was from the fear and shock of it all rather than any actual pain.

Miss Emma stood the helpless girl up and Tish's hand immediately went for her behind to rub the sting away. She gave no thought to being naked right now.  She only wanted to rub her bottom and for this all to be over and just go away.  Miss Emma steadied her as she lost her balance.

"You are ok Tish, as you can see it was a very light spanking.", Miss Emma wiped Tish's face as she spoke to her.

"Would you like a drink of water?"

"Yes Miss Emma."

"Good girl."  A cold glass of water materialized and Miss Emma handed it to Tish.

"Is this real water?"

"Yes, Tish.  For future reference anything you eat or drink in this program is real."  

Tish thought that was good to know.  By the time this was all over she might be hungry.  Simulated water quenches the the thirst but doesn't react the same as it moves through the body.  There had been news stories over the years where people were eating simulated food without realizing it and becoming malnutritioned or dehydrated inside their holos.  Tisha never understood how people could get to that state.  The holos could simulate almost anything but when people spent their lives in these things, they needed real sustanance in nutrition.  This could be provided via matter transfer from real world resources.

#Time remaining 6:08:23
 #Total Time: 6:35:00

Tish looked up at one of the timers, only about 5 minutes had passed since her spanking began.  She couldn't believe it.  She thought there was no way she could last 6 hours in here.  But there was more time remaining now than she before this all started!

She tried to hear what Miss Emma was telling her.  "That was a light spanking?", she thought to herself as she rubbed her red rear end, feeling the warmth still there.  In actuality, it wasn't that bad.  It didn't even hurt that much now and she felt a bit embarassed about the whole thing how she was just kicking and screaming like a child. Miss Emma could sense this her embarassment.

"It's ok Tish.  The experience is designed to shock you.  It happens to everyone their first time, but in your case, your control issues increased your anxiety levels to an unsafe level.  So I thought it best to stop.

"Uhh... well thanks I guess.  But what you do mean, first time?", Tish questioned. 

"Exactly what I said.  This was your first spanking.  You will receive at least 1 more before your time is up and it won't be as easy.  Your behavior will determine how it goes and if further punishments are required.  Understand."

"Yes Miss Emma.", Tish quickly replied.  But then changed her answer after realizing what she had just heard.  "What? No, I don't understand.Why?", Tish exclaimed in protest.

"It is part of your custom experience.  Now follow me."

The answer was unsatisfactory but Tish decided now was not the time to fight.  She planned  to end this program somehow, someway before another spanking ever happened.  

Miss Emma took the water from Tish and it dissappeared.  She took ahold of Tish's hand in a firm grip and proceeded to take the girl through the door she had used earlier.  Tish had wanted to know what was in there and she was about to find out.  When she walked through, it took a minute for Tish to take in the change of scenery.  She became disoriented again for a brief moment.  Gone were the green plants and sunshine, the smell of the ocean and calming presance of the open space.  This room was cold and unwelcoming.  The floor was cold on her bare feet.  The room was too clean, having almost a clinical feel.  Tish wrapped her arms around around her chest, not from modesty but for warmth from the cold atmosphere of this new environment in which she found herself.  She wondered if everything she experienced up until this point was all some sort of show or facade to keep her calm in preparation for whatever was to happen.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Looking around, Tisha couldn't tell the purpose of this room.  There was someting like an exam table that you would fine in a doctor's office positioned in the middle of the room with lots of shelving and cabinetry beneath.  High above were lights and various instruments for which she had no explanation for.  She wondered why something like that would be needed. The AI was already constantly monitoring her health so what more could be learned about her by an exam?  Further into the room was what looked like a bed that was recessed into the back wall.  It  instantly reminded her of the bunk bed from when she was a little girl. She remembered cutting out the pages and pictures from her favorite magazines, notes from friends, and doodles she had drawn and taping them to the ceiling above, to stare at before falling asleep.  She had finally outgrown the bed before high school after sitting up and hitting her head several times.  This bed however, looked like you care barely sit up at all.  You'd have to roll out of it to get out.  It looked like one of those cramped bunk rooms where everyone was crammed into sleeping slots in a submarine movie.  She felt a little claustrophobic just looking at it.  Tish hoped that everythign she saw here was generic to program and wasn't specfically designed for her.  

Miss Emma grabbed Tish by the arm, breaking her stares and drug her over to the far corner where a glass structure stood.  She was shoved inside. She really wished Miss Emma would would be more gentle like the Emma she first met.  She was now standing in what was basically a thick glass circular tube that stood from floor to ceiling and was about a little wider than her arm span, maybe 6 feed in diamater.  The opening she stepped through sealed itself, and Tish was left standing naked in the container.  When the door closed behind her everything went completey silent.  Any noises Miss Emma was making, or sounds from outside the tube could not be heard.  It was a strange and eerie sensation.  She thought she must have looked like a prize on display in someone's glass trophy case.  She wanted out.  She banged on the smooth glass, it was thick and solid and didn't budge, and Miss Emma made no indication she heard anything.

"Emma!, what is happening.  Please don't keep me in here.  I'm really scared.  Emma please?!"

There was no response.  Either Miss Emma couldn't hear her or she was being ignored and then something strange happened.  There was instantly a rubbery taste on her tongue.  It caused her to wince and she didn't know if it was real at first.  Something was in her mouth!  She could feel it slowly getting bigger.  She started hyperventalating, not knowing what was about to happen to her.  She instinctively reached for her mouth to inspect what was happening but her hands didn't move like she wanted them to.  Somethign had ensnared her wrists.   She pulled against it.  It wasn't cold hard steel like a handcuff that would dig in or cut, but a gel like substance that conformed comfortablely to her thin wrists.  The cuffs were attached to thin strands of the same gel like substance and were being pulled taught towards the edges of the glass inclosure. Her arms were now fully stretched out to her sides and up above her head.  If she had been stretched any further she would have to stand on her toes.  She pulled against the restraints as hard as she could but it was of no use.  It wasn't too forgiving and the more she fought the tighter it seemed to stretch her.  She stopped resisting and felt it release a little until it left her in a position that was uncomfortable but tolrable.

She could clearly see Miss Emma through the glass.  She was getting things out of the cabinets and drawers.  She started to yell for Miss Emma but her mouth didn't work. The rubbery substance had grown to fill her mouth with something firm.  It wasn't large enough to trigger her gag reflex but it was close.  She had to concentrate on her breathing which had accelerated again.  She tried to feel the shape of the intruder with her tongue, which was now impossible to move around at this point.  It was an unpleasant experience.  She wanted to cry and scream at the same time.  Neither happened because she was quickly distracted by her ankles being pulled apart by the same substance that had encircled her wrists.  She tried to squeeze her thighs and knees together but they were forced wide with ease.  

She mechanations of the device stopped and she was left standing there, stretched wide.  Waiting and wondering what was to happen next.  She started not caring and just wanted for whatever was to happen to be over with.  All Tish could do was do was try to breath.  "Just Breath, in and out", She told herslef.  She watched Miss Emma, waiting for some sort of interaction which eventually came.  Miss Emma approached the glace and looked Tish up and down.  Inspecting her.

Tish had never felt so exposed in all her life.  Normally, she would couldn't have cared less if she was naked.  She thought nothing of AI generated people and never felt any connection to them at all.  To her it was no different than watching a movie.  It wasn't real.  But this was different.  Miss Emma felt real.  Maybe part of it was the fearand  anxiety with being stuck here.  But there was more to it than that.  She truely didn't want Miss Emma seeing her like this.  She felt embarassment and ashamed and didn't have the brain power to analyze how should could feel this way about an AI.  She felt the floor beneath her start to turn.  The enclosure was rotated half way, giving Miss Emma a full few of her backside.  Tish tried to close her legs again, but it was useless.  Her body was in a spread eagle position, and it seemed like she could feel every joint and muscel straining for relief.

After a moment, the glass tube rotated the rest of the way around to return to its starting position where Miss Emma was still staring intensely.

"Tish, I know this is a bit scary but try to relax."

Tish could now somehow hear Miss Emma.  Her voice was crystal clear in this chamber she was in.   Almost piercing without the ambient noise of the room or surroundings.

"Mmmmm mmmm." Was all Tish was able to muster.  Whatever was in her mouth had sealed itself around the front of her face, effectively muffling her.   What she tried to say was "Relax?  RELAX?"  followed by other explatives that would not have been appropriate.

Miss Emma continued.  "Shhh Shhhh, First we need to issue a correction.  You failed to call me Miss Emma 2 more times a moment ago.  I will now increase your timer by 30 extra minutes for you.  If you want to talk to me then you should really address me properly."  Tisha felt like she had just been knocked in the gut.  She was about to cry and started teared up.  How could she be so f'ing stupid and forget that rule.  

She noticed something flashing on the wall.  Another timer was in this room as well.  At this point, she figured it probably best if she didn't know how long this would all last.

#Time remaining 6:33:23
 #Total Time: 7:05:23

Tish felt her heart sink.  She was going backwards.  At this rate she'd be stuck in here all day.  This wasn't what Tish had in mind when she got up this morning.

"Now Tish, do not panic. Remember what I told you.  You are safe here.  It may be a little uncomfortable at times and even icky, but this is what is best for you."  

Tish didn't understand but for some unknown reason, this did make her feel a bit better.  She actually did belive Miss Emma when she said she would be safe.  It was hard to square that feeling with how she found herself positioned now.  This wasn't her idea of a safe space.

"Tish, I have inspected you thoroughly from top to bottom.",  Tish felt even smaller and more vulnerable now and turned red.  She would give anything to cover herself.

"Do not be embarassed.  You have an amazing body and you should be proud of your hard work but I did find a few defects upon my physical inspection."

"Defects?", Tish thought to herself.  "What the hell? There are no defects on my body."

"I have detected parts of your body that are unsanitary.  You probably were simply unable to properly bathe yourself last night or this morning becaue you were in too much of a rush.  This device will clean you thorougly.  You also have unecessary body hair which will now be removed.  After that short process you'll feel better, mmm'k?  This will give me time to prepare some things for the next part of your experience.  Oh, and you are probably wondering about your mouth piece.  It will clean your teeth and the inside of your mouth so you don't need to worry about brushing.  It may feel a bit weird so please do not panic.  It also has the added benefit of silencing you for a bit so feel free to use this quiet time to think about following the rules."

Tish took offense to being called unclean.  She just woke up an hour ago for crying outloud.  And she liked the way she was groomed, but unless a miracle happened, she was about to be shaved as bare.  Everything grows back she thought, she will get through it.

Miss Emma tapped the glass, and Tish heard a noise.  Whatever this contraption was going to do, it was about to start doing it.  As the machine came to life, Miss Emma went to the table in the center of the room.  Tish didn't know what to focus on.  Herself or what Emma was doing.   She got her answer a moment later, when she felt a tiny pinch, followed by another, and another.  On their own, she could handle it, but each pinch seemed to build on the last.

"MMM!  MMM!", Tish groaned through her gag.

Miss Emma turned back and gave her a smile implying that everything was perfectly normal.  Tish looked down and saw 2 devices working their way up and around her legs in a slow spiral motion. Each time even the smallest particle of hair was detected, a flash of light would appear zapping the hair away.  It was followed by a sharp sting. The micro lasers continued to climb, finding ever more sensitive skin as the seconds ticked by.  Tish knew there was no stopping this.  Her tender thighs were now being zapped over and over.  She wanted to just close her eyes and wait for it to end, but the scene in front of her was not getting her full attention.

Miss Emma had removed several things from the cabinets below and was working with them on the table.  Tish was on her tiptoes, trying to see what was going on out there but Miss Emma was blocking her view.  When she finally moved and Tish could see, her response was, "What the F?!"  Her heart rate shot up and a wave of panic washed over her.  Miss Emma immediatly turned and looked at Tish, sensing her vital signs had changed.  Tish's eyes went wide and were locked onto what Miss Emma was holding in her hands.  Miss Emma saw the fear and utter confusion on Tish's expression.

"It will be ok Tish.  Don't be nervous.  It is only a diaper."

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 5

What a great build up so far.   So much to like, particularly the thoughts that she indeed is going backwards and will be increasing penalties more and more.  I'm guessing that the diapers will not change that, and will provide additional reason to extend times.   Enjoying the descriptions and sense of helplessness she is feeling as well, like slowly being dragged down.

• Like 1

Chapter 6.

Tish just looked at Miss Emma with disbelief and astonishment.  She kept telling herself it couldn't get any weirder but every minute it did.  Even if she could speak at this point she wouldn't know what to say.  Miss Emma was going to put her into a diaper.  What was the point of all this.  She couldn't grasp how in the world this could help her or what sick individual thought this program up.  

Her attention was redirected back to her body.  She felt semi strong zaps on her inner thighs as very tiny hairs were taken care of.  She lost track of how many shocks she had received in the last couple of minutes.  She really wish she had shaved between her legs recently.  She put two and two together after seeing the diaper and knew why Miss Emma wanted her hairless and smooth.  Like a baby she though.  She strained to look down to see how close these little devils were to her private spots.  She wasn't looking forward to this at all.  She didn't have to wait long.  The devices didn't care which part of her body was being attended to.  They seemed to move at a constant speed, delivering enough zaps to cover the area in the given time.  The frequency of the zaps definitely started to increase as more hairs were discovered between her legs.

She let out several moans and threw her head back as she was being attacked.  Of all the sensations and emotions she was feeling now, it was anger that had taken root. To be subjected to such a process was humiliating and she felt degradged and used.  She thought nothing could be worse than this but quickly remembered there was a diaper waiting for her.  It was too much.

After about 30 seconds she was as smooth as she had ever been in her life down there.  She wondered what it would feel like to touch.  The little lasers continued doing their thing.  She felt her butt cheeks being spread apart.  How this was done she did not know but anything was possible in this artificial world.  "No no no," she thought to herself.  "Please no!  Not there."  The first shock hit her tender opening between her toned butt cheeks.  This was by far the worst of them yet.  Seconds seemed like minutes and it felt like each hair was being pulled out with a tweaser one by one.  Once it was finally over, whatever held her cheeks apart released and the lasers continued working their way up her body trim torso.  Her belly button, arm pits, upper lip, nostrils, and forearms all received the same treatment.  It was like when a doctor has you hold still for a shot, and its only painful for a brief moment, but these moments kept going and going and finally it seemed to come to an end.  She was glad for that  but her anger hadn't subsided yet.  Endorphins and hormones were pumping through her body at elivated levels, her face was red and the fact of biology meant that it would just take time for her to calm down. 

With the hair removal program complete, she was left for about a minute in complete silence.  Perhaps the machine knew she needed a break before the next phase was started.  Tish eventually did catch her breath and the rage she had felt had subsided a bit.  Her body jerked as her little feel felt something cold.  She would have jumped if her ankles were not secured to the floor.  She looked to see what was going on and the tube was filling up with water.  It wasn't until her calves were submerged that she realized it wasn't water.  It was some sticky substance that had a thick texture like syrup but it was clear.  It felt really gross and cold.  The level of the substance kept rising and it was now over her waist, then over her chest and came to stop beneath her chin.  She thought she was about to be submerged and more panic came over her.  She had to hold her head back to prevent her gagged mouth from touching the sticky stuff.  And that is where the substance leveled off thankfully.

She felt  tingles all over her body.  This goo she was submerged in was doing some sort of reaction with her skin.  It was almost exfoliating.  The feeling was actually nice and it was the first bit of relief she had felt since coming into this room.  The sticky feeling had vanished and the tingling increased in strength.  It was like a strong fizz of bubbles were cleaning her body from top to bottom in one swift motion.  She liked this and though she must have looked like a human carwash.  The chemicals reacted and she honestly thought she could feel herself become cleaner moment by moment.  The intense bubbling continued and she caught herself sinking into this feeling, especially between her legs.  She tried to snap herself out of it.  She never once used her holo for anything sexual as she knew most people did.  She felt it was beneath her and wouldn't give satisfaction to the culture that perpetuated its use.  Yet her she was giving into pleasure and enjoying herself in this way.  She felt disgust with herself for doing so.

The sensations stopped and she missed them immediately.  If only something like this bath existed in the real world, she would use it every day, she thought to herself.  The fluid started draining and any stickiness that had been there before was gone.  She felt no residue of any kind.  She had never felt more fresh and clean in her whole life. 

Miss Emma approached and the entry way in the glass tube automatically reappeared.  Tish felt the air of the room mix with her container, equalizing the pressure, along with the smells and sounds of the outside room.  The gel cuffs that had been tightly restraining her in this chamber dematerialized.  Miss Emma reached out to catch the spent girl before she collapsed.

"Shhhh shhh, it's ok.  I've got you."  Tish found her arms around Miss Emma's shoulders and neck, hanging on.  Partly to hold herself up and partly to hold on to something, or someone for comfort after having just had to endure that ordeal.  She was thankful to be out of there, regardless of what was coming for her next. 

Tish's feet barely worked.  Her legs were sore and sort of hung there limp as Miss Emma helped her to the exam table.  Tish saw where she was being taken and tried to pull away.

"Do not fight me Tish.  You know better than that.  Now I'm going to sit you up on this changing table and you are going to stay here and not move."

And there it was.  She just heard it.  It wasn't an exam table at all like she had though.  It was her changing table.  Her diaper changing table.  She was able to steady herself now after getting her energy back.  She forgot about the device in her mouth and reached for it.  She felt a smooth rubbery plate covering over her mouth, preventing access.  She felt a little drool had escaped down the side and she wiped it away.  She wanted this intruder out and looked at Miss Emma pitifully.

"No no, that stays in.  At least for awhile until you've learned your lesson...  Now Tish!  Do NOT make that face at me.  That gag can get much much worse I promise you that."

Tish relented and batted her apologetic eyes at Miss Emma.... MMM mmmm MMMM mmm.  "That was supposed to be 'Yes Miss Emma.".  The message was successfully delivered.

"Lay back now.", Miss Emma cooly commanded.

Tish looked at her, knowing what was about to happen.  Why did it everything have to happen so quickly.  Tish slowly leaned back but it wasn't fast enough for Miss Emma. Tish felt a hand on her chest pushing her the rest of the way down.  A wide canvas strap was brought from the left side of the table, up and over Tish's body and secured to the other side.  I covered her chest down to her belly button.  It was tighted down and Tish felt her breasts get flattend down to the point it constricted her breaathing. Without help Tish would be stuck there until the program decided to remove it.

"Tish, quit squirming around unless you want me to secure your hands too."  The squirming subsided and all Tish could do was stare up at the array of tools and devices above the changing table.  She hoped Miss Emma wouldn't use those on her, whatever they were.  Her body then tensed when she felt Miss Emma's fingers on her.  

"What was she doing!?  Oh my god!", Tisha thought as she strained her body against the restraint. 

She felt Miss Emma's finger glide between her legs, spreading them.  She felt a cool lotion being applied gently to her.  Miss Emma's fingers found every nook and cranny of Tish'a private areas.  The slipperiness of the lotion allowed Miss Emma to cover every spot with ease.  Here she was again at a crossroads.  On one hand she hated any idea of using the holo for personal pleasure, but this extra attention from Miss Emma was most welcome compared to what she had been through so far.  Emma's fingers lingered, slipping up the crack of Tish's ass and through her legs several times.  The sensation of this was even more intense on her hairless body.  Tish knew applying lotion shouldn't take this long and was now well aware this was an intentional caress from Emma.  She was aroused now and did not care.  Anything to take her mind off this horrible situation.  Any comfort was welcome at this point, even if from an AI.  She tried to raise her hips up, allowing her sex find Miss Emma's fingers.

"All done!"

Tisha's view of the ceiling was replaced with Emma's face about 6 inches from hers.  "That's enough of that.  Only good girls get nice things from Miss Emma."  Emma had been systematically monitoring every heartbeat, every skin response, and bloodflow of the young girl to know when to stop, leaving Tish frustrated beyond belief.

"It's time to get you diapered.",  Emma said in such a matter of fact tone, like she had performed this act 100 times before and had become bored with it.

Tish wanted to die.  This was going to be the ultimate humiliation.  There had to be a reason for this she thought.  Even though she was tightly pinned to the table, the cushion under her was at least padded and smooth.  She felt her behind slip around a bit the material now that it had lotion applied to it.  Miss Emma grabbed the diaper she had placed aside before and held it up to show Tish.  It was huge but looked just like a diaper a baby would wear but sized up for her.  Before she knew it, Miss Emma had the diaper under her rear end and and pulled it between her legs.  As it was pulled through, the thickness of it pushed her thighs apart.  Tisha knew it would be hard to walk around with how thick it was.  Is this what a baby felt like? , she wondered.

Miss Emma pulled the diaper tight against Tish and brought the sides together.  Tish felt like this thing was clamped on to her it was hugging her so tight.  The pressure between her legs was pressing on her diaper area and it seemed excessive.  Tish wanted desperately to ask a series of questions.  'Why?', 'How Long?'.  Miss Emma gave the diaper a couple of pats on the crotch area before releasing the chest strap allowing Tish to sit up and finally take a full breath of air without struggle.

The first thing she did was look down at herself.  How could this be happening?  A big white bulge disappeared between her legs.  She wanted this thing off of her now. She thought at least it might be soft and comfortable and didn't know why Miss Emma had taped it on so tight.  She though maybe she could loosen it when Miss Emma wasn't looking but further inspection of the diapers showed no tapes at all.  The diaper was basically a shell, encasing her loins with no apparent seems or fasteners whatsoever.  It couldn't be adjusted, pulled down or removed or loosened in any way she could see.  That is unless, of course, Miss Emma removed it.  

Without realizing, she felt another bit of drool drop onto her chest.  She felt disgusting sitting here like this.  Naked except for this thick diaper.  She wiped the slobber from herself and used the table to wipe her hand off.  Miss Emma told her to stand up.  When she did she noticed she couldn't bring her feet or knees together without inflicting pain on herself.  She had to stand with her feet about shoulder width apart to avoid any discomfort from the pressure of the padding that had her.

Tish put her hand on the diaper.  It was sort of soft but also secure on her small frame.  The edges of the material seems to blend with her skin, as if glued with perfect precison.  She felt the leg gathers and discovered the same thing. It was like a part of her.  She didn't know how this program could work with real and AG material seamlessly like this.  She hung her head, feeling totally deflated, having to stand her like this.  It was almost worse being in front of Miss Emma in only the diaper, than being totally nude, trussed up in the cleaning chamber.  She bounced that idea of which she preferred less or more in her head but couldn't decide on an answer.

"Yes Tish, the diaper is sealed to your skin but do not worry it can easily be removed at my command.  Nothing is permenant.  This way when you potty, you won't have to worry about any leaks.", Emma stated firmly.  Her tone seemed to suggest that this is something Tish should be happy or relieved to hear.  It wasn't.

Tish's head shot up upon hearing this and she stared Miss Emma down.  This last statement induced another bout of rage and anger within her.  Tish backed away, putting the changing table between her and Miss Emma, as if that could somehow protected her. She shook her head no violently.  Emma could hear screaming through the gag and watched Tish stomp the floor like an out of control child.  She folder her arms and let Tish finish her display.

'There is no f'ing way I'm using these diapers.', Tish thought.  That was one thing she was sure of.  Sure of that as she was standing there.  At that moment, a familiar light flashed on the wall grabbing Tish's attention.  The timer had just increased by an hour.

#Time remaining 7:03:23
 #Total Time: 7:45:23

Tish stared briefly at the wall display as she learned the news, then looked at Emma who sternly looked back with dissapointment.  She dropped to the floor, sitting there in her diaper as tears ran down her face.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 6

This is such a great story! It's hilarious and interesting at the same time, please continue writing this story at your leisure!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I wouldn't want to imagine how much worse that gag could get, it seems pretty bad already. I'm pretty sure that hair will not be growing back anytime soon either.

It's possible!  Poor Tish should have never downloaded this program.  She knew better!

27 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Or should have set it on beginner with a lower time, and read the TOS on it!

I know right?  Who in their right mind doesn't read the End User License Agreement.

2 hours ago, Tisha said:

I know right?  Who in their right mind doesn't read the End User License Agreement.

Most of us when installing games and software? I think with a program like that and her leaving it off the grid, she would have been a little more cautious. So looking forward to the following chapters.

• Like 1

Chapter 7

Tish sat there and cried.  She had not cried like this since she was a little girl.  One of her nostrils had closed itself and she struggle to breath now, fighting the gag.  

Miss Emma let her be for a moment before finally walking over and picking her up off the floor.  For Emma it was like picking up a 1 year old, an easy task.  Tish felt her body being lifted into the air and her feet finally found the floor.  Miss Emma steadied her.

"Tish, Tish, Tish...  You have to stop misbehaving.  Do you think I want to keep increasing your time?".

Tish wondered if the program actually had real desires one way or the other or if it was just programmed to.  In the end what was the difference?  Tish shook her head no in response to Emma's question, playing along with what she though Emma wanted to hear.

"Good.  Now I don't want any more outbursts from you young lady."

Tish nodded, acknowledging she understood.  Now, if you promise to behave and be the good girl I know you can be, I'll remove that nasty item from your mouth.  What do you say?"

Tish wanted to cry again, but this time from relief.  She quickly nodded up and down and Emma could see the smile from behind the material covering her mouth.  Emma must have then done something because the gag started to dematerialize slowly.  When it finally vanished, her mouth felt numb and it took a minute for her to test her jaw  movements.  A long trail of drool fell from her mouth and on to her breasts.

"Oh god!", Tish said embarassed at having just done that but Miss Emma thought nothing of and quickly took a towel and wiped the girl clean.

"It's ok, it's ok.  Don't you worry about that.  That happens sometimes.".

Emma ran her fingers through Tish's hair to comfort her.  

"Thank you Miss Emma.  May I ask you a few questions now?"

"You can ask me anything you want, but I may or may not be able to answer you.  But you go ahead and ask while I get your breakfast ready.  It's still early and you need the energy for the remainder of your experience."

"Oh Miss Emma, that is ok, I actually had a decent breakfast before coming here so no thank you.".  

"Oh, I'm sorry Tish, but breakfast is not optional.  Please sit here while I get things ready."

'Not optional?  What the hell?', Tish said to herself.  She wasn't going to eat again, besides she was very regimented in her calorie intake and measured all her micro and macro nutrients.  She was about to protest and then saw a chair appear in the empty space of the room between the changing table and the wall.  It was unlike any chair she had ever seen though.  She knew she didn't want to sit in there but slowly approached it, not wanting any additional time added to her clock.  The chair was padded with the same dense material as the changing table, but this looked like there was just enough space for her body to fit into.  She supsected it was in fact an exact fit.  The chair itself had been raised into the air a bit on top of a support beneath.  To get in, she would have to sort of jump up into it and she felt awkward trying to this this with the thick diaper on.

Miss Emma noticed her struggling and Tish soon found herself being hoisted into the air by her armpits and plopped into the chair.  It didn't look that uncomfortable, but there was just enough room for her butt to fit in the seat.  It seemed contoured to her body.  The chair forced her to sit upright at a 90 degree angle.  She wished she could recline a little to give everything more room down there.  The edges of the seat came outwards, conforming to her sides.  It pressed her legs together causing her diaper to dig into her even more and she let out a little moan.  It didn't afford her any movement as she tried to find a position to relieve the pressure but was unsuccessful.

"Comfy?", Emma asked rhetorically.  "Good girl.  This is just to make sure you don't fall out.  We wouldn't want that.", Tish thought that made sense since she was so high up in the air.  Her feet were dangling about a foot off the floor.  It dawned on her she was sitting her rationalizing what Emma was telling her when there was nothing rational about any of this.  She could certainly eat at a normal table and then there would be no reason to worry about falling off in the first place.

Emma reached behind Tish's back and pull 2 firm straps down over her shoulders which then connected to another wide strap that came up from under her bottom between her legs.  Miss Emma clicked them all together and they automatically cinched up, pulling and pinning her tight to the seat.  Her arms were free but she coudln't move her body at all.  It was like being strapped into car seat but made for an adult.  It instantly triggered a memory she had tried hard to forget.  Because she had always been a small girl, she remembered having to use a car seat for much longer than the other girls her age.  There was even one time when her mom picked her and her friends up from school and she had to buckle herself in to the car seat that was always in the back of their family car.  Her friends giggled as they buckled up normally in the front and passenger seats.  She figured she was about 12 or 13 at the time and was constantly teased about it for years after that from her so called 'friends'.  That was a really embarassing moment for her and she felt like she was reliving it now.

"There we go.  Safe and sound.", Emma exclaimed as if she was proud of herself.  The chair raised higher to Miss Emma's level. A large tray was wheeled around and Emma positioned it against Tish's stomach and locked the wheels in place.  Emma noticed Tish fidgeting with her legs and wanted her to be still.  She quickly fastened Tish's ankles to the back of the device which held her legs and feet steady.

Tish said nothing and let Emma do what she wanted.  She was really going to make an effort to get through this without any further time being added.  That was until Miss Emma put a bowl in front of her with something very uninviting looking.  To start with the bowl was huge, about 50% larger than a normal cereal bowl.  In it was a bland looking mix of something with the consistency of thick porridge.  She tried to smell it but she couldn't detect an aroma.  Miss Emma also set a large cup of juice next to the bowl.  It was at least 32 oz of fluid.

"Ok Tish, this part of your experience might be a little difficult but I know you will do fine.  You have to eat the entire bowl and drink two of these cups of juice."

"Oh Miss Emma, I can't do it.  It is too much.  Please, plus this doesn't look healthy and you know I am very regimented.  This isn't healthy so how can you do this?  It's not safe right?  Right!?"

"I would never do anything to harm you Tish.  You can relax because the calorie content of this food will not be absorbed into your body.  So your precious perfect little figure will be juuuuuuust fine.", Emma said and gave her a condescending pat on her hed.

"You have 15 minutes to finish your meal. 30 minutes will be added to your experience for every minute you don't finish this food past 15 minutes, so I suggest you get started.",  Miss Emma placed a little clock on the tray next to the bowl of food and it had already started counting down.

#14:58
  #14:54

Tish looked at the timer, at Miss Emma, then at the bowl of sludge in front of her.  She had forgotten all about the 100 questions that she never got to ask but she knew she had to get started on this massive task in front of her.  Her questions would have to wait.

She took the spoon that was sitting next to the bowl and slowly dipped it in, testing the consistency of whatever this was.  It was small so it would require her to take many bites.  She loaded as much of the slop onto the spoon as she could and brought it to her mouth and took the plunge.  It hit her tounge and she was about to swallow the first bite but the bitter taste caught her off gaurd and she involuntarily spit it out to avoid choking on it.  Most of it landed on the tray in front of her, some in the bowl and some on herself.

"Tish, when I say you will eat the entire bowl, I mean the entire bowl.  If any amount of that doesn't end up in your mouth, you will not like the consequences."

Tish carefully used her fingers to wipe the mess off her chest and stomach and put it back in her mouth.  She was ready for it this time and managed to swallow it.  She used her hand to wipe every last spec of it off hersef and the tray before continuing.  This time she put less on the spoon so she wouldn't accidentally spill it and put it in her mouth gently.  The taste was awful and the after taste was even worse.  She took several more spoon fills and didn't see the level in the bowl go down yet.  

#14:01

Looking at the clock she knew she was in serious trouble at this rate.  She was stronger than this.  She knew she was.  There was no way she was going to let Miss Emma win.  No way.  She took the spoon and shoved bite after bite in.  She was an eating machine now, and somehow used mind over matter to ignore the taste and texture.  She worked as fast as she could to drain the bowl and eventually had to stop and take a break.  She had forgotten about the juice.  She drank from the cup and this actually tasted good.  Had she known this she would have washed down the nasty food earlier.  She downed her first cup in no time and Miss Emma replaced the empty with a new one.

#8:30

Tish looked at the bowl.  She wasn't even halfway done yet.  The more she ate the slower she got.  She started to  feel full.  At some point your body just says, 'no more.'  She had made herself 3 eggs this morning with a cup of coffee in an anticipation of an intense workout later on.  That never came.  Unfortunately she now had to shovel this food on top of that.  She resumed eating as best she could.  She was breathing heavily now, feeling stuffed.  She could feel her stomach expanding and she started to sweat.  She felt bloated and had to stop again.  She though she might throw up if she pushed herself to hard and she couldn't let that happen.  She wouldn't let that happen.  Usually a person can tell when they are teetering on being able to hold food down, or whether it was going to come up.  She took slow deep breaths and was able to get that feeling under control.

#4:30

She had to wait.  Her belly was full and if she let things settle down  for just few minutes she thought she could finish the rest of it.  But she didn't have a few minutes to wait.  

#2:30

She hadn't taken a bite or a drink in 2 minutes.  She knew time was being wasted but there was nothing she could do.  She wanted to grab and cluch her stomach but the tray prevent her from doing that.  She rested her elbows on the tray and put her head in her hands, looking down at this food that was left for her.  She was extremly uncomfortable in this chair now, she felt like she had doubled in size.  Forced to sit upright like this was not at all condusive to her bowels and stomach which was already being constricted by her diaper.  "Her diaper.  God!", she whispered to herself.  She was hot, sweaty, and tired.  How could eating this food take this much effort.  Eventually she felt like she could continue.  Each bite she took was slower than the last but the timer ticked by at a constant rate.

She tired to go faster but couldn't.  She had about 10 big bites left when the timer hit #00:00

She started to cry for not being able to make it.  She was dissapointed in herself but she had to finish.

#-0:10

She scraped the bowl with her spoon only leaving residue and she was finished.  She had done it.  But the timer was still going.  She realized she still had half her drink to finish and she quickly gulped it down.  She thought soon there would be no more room in her and the liquid would just bubble up out of her mouth.  The cup was now empty and she looked at Miss Emma.

"I'm done Miss Emma!"

Miss Emma walked slowly over and picked up the bowl and looked at it.

"It doesn't look like you are done?  I still see some left in here.  Don't try to fool me Tish.  I know your tricks."

Tish was not tricking her, she just didn't understand.  She took the bowl from Miss Emma's hands and shoved it in her face.  She slurped and licked every last molecule of food from it, until it was spot less.  She looked at her tray, her body, and all around and underneath the bowl.  She looked up at Miss Emma again for feedback.

"Very good Tish.  You were very brave.  I'm so proud of you for finishing your meal.  Unfortuntely you didn't complete it in time."

#  -1:05

Tish looked at the timer.  She only ws 1 minute and 5 seconds late.  What did that mean?  She quickly looked up at the wall.  An hour had been added!  

#Time remaining 7:30:23
 #Total Time: 8:15:23

"Miss Emma!?  Why an hour?  It should only be 30 minutes?  Maybe 35 at max right?  C'mon... Right?"

"Sorry Tish, you went over so we round up our minutes.  You spent the first 6 seconds just looking at your food.  Maybe you should have started sooner."

BANG!!

Tish slammed her fists as hard as she could into the tray and the spoon, bowl and cup went flying to the ground resulting in clanging sounds as they hit the hard floor.

"NO Miss Emma!  You didn't tell me that so it doesn't count.  NO!"

"Ok little girl.  You want to act like a brat?  I've tried patience with you and I've tried comfort.  For someone who thinks they are in control of thier life, you are obviously out of control."

Tish didn't want to hear anything else Miss Emma was saying.  She was in control.  She was.  

"I know!  I have an idea. I promise I have a fool proof, 100% way for you to not to add any more time for at least the next hour."

Emma removed the tray that pressed against Tish's mid section and angrily pushed it away where it rolled and hit the wall.  This shocked Tish a bit.  She then forced Tish's hands to the sides of the chair where those gel like restraints were put back on her wrists and arms and they pinned to the sides of her chair.  She was now unable to move but an inch or even scratch the smallest itch.  

Tish thought Miss Emma let her out.  She needed to get out of this cramped restrictive chair.  Every little movement hurt.  Her stomach had been stretched to its limits and her legs were sore but Miss Emma kept adding more and more.   She tried to fight and shake but there was no movement.  It was solid.

"Sorry to do this Tish but you leave me no choice."

'What? WHAT?', Tish though. She was afraid for what Miss Emma was going to do her.  But then she felt that taste again.  The gag.  This time though it forced her mouth open wider and she was able to breath through the gag rather than having her mouth sealed shut.  This was just meant as a cruel punishment.  She already felt spittle and drool build up and leak out her gag onto her chin.  It was slimy and sticky feeling and of all things, that embarassed her the most.  She was spitting up like a baby would.

"MMMMMM, MMMMMM."

"Make all the noises you want.  There will be no one to hear you, including me.  I think you've earned some alone time, don't you."  Emma approached Tish and got right in her face.  She grabbed the two straps that were snug against Tish's chest and sort of pulled on them, testing them a bit.

"Just want to make sure you are secure here.  We can't have any accidents.", Emma said as Tish felt the straps tighten a little more.  They cut at the sides of her neck a bit as they pulled tight and she could feel the wide crotch strap compress her diaper further.  She thought she was about to be split in two by that thing.

"MMMMMMMMM!", Tish screamed through the gag in pain while shooting a stare at Miss Emma of rage.

"Shhhh shhhh. Don't be mad at me.  This is all on you little one.", Emma touched Tisha face and moved her hair out of the way gently, petting, toying and teasing the helpless girl.  Finally, she gave Tish a kiss on the forehead and backed away.  

"I told you to behave and you couldn't.  Now you sit there and think about that because we have a long way to go."

As soon as Miss Emma finished her sentence, the room immediately wen't pitch black.  It felt like the program had shut down except for the contraption she was in.  The room was gone, Miss Emma was gone.  She was alone and scared.  She had no spacial awareness which forced all her attention towards her discomfort.  Every part of her ached.  Her muscles were sore from being put in this position for so long, she had just been made basically force feed herself to the point of almost getting sick and bloated, and this damned chair she was in mocked her with every breath she took.

She squinted in the darkness, trying to detect anything, and then red glow appeared in the distance, the only thing visible in all this blackness.  It was the timer.

#Time remaining 7:25:23
 #Total Time: 8:20:23

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality - Chapter 7

Computers like this can be really terrifying.  I read online that we have computers RIGHT NOW that can predict what you will say based on a brain wave signals ( I think I remember that right.  Correct me if I'm wrong)  With a device like the one that Tish is wearing there is no way to know if she could be punished for thinking bad thoughts.  I'm looking forward to reading more!

Edited by Clessith
Edited Sentance Structure
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Clessith said:

Computers like this can be really terrifying.  I read online that we have computers RIGHT NOW that can predict what you will say based on a brain wave signals ( I think I remember that right.  Correct me if I'm wrong)  With a device like the one that Tish is wearing there is no way to know if she could be punished for thinking bad thoughts.  I'm looking forward to reading more!

Hah!  I had not really thought about the computer being able to her mind.  I don't think the holo is that advanced.  Maybe it will evolve in the future.  But it can read her body language, heart rate and all sorts of non verbal queues, hormon levels, and all that so it could probably determine if she is lying or scared or excited.

Like we said, this is always why you read the license agreement.  You don't want to end up having a visit with Miss Emma!

Thanks for the comment and hope you are enjoying this story.

-Tish

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Tisha said:

Hah!  I had not really thought about the computer being able to her mind.  I don't think the holo is that advanced.  Maybe it will evolve in the future.  But it can read her body language, heart rate and all sorts of non verbal queues, hormon levels, and all that so it could probably determine if she is lying or scared or excited.

Like we said, this is always why you read the license agreement.  You don't want to end up having a visit with Miss Emma!

Thanks for the comment and hope you are enjoying this story.

-Tish

But what if you do want to visit with Miss Emma???  What then?

• Like 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Augmented Reality (Completed)