LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone here tried not messing?

So, Friday morning I decided that I wasn't going to do anything  that required flushing a potty, until Monday morning.  I've done really well.

It's Sunday and I don't want to, but I want to.

I'd like it to be an accident, but I've already had two pairs of slightly not clean pants.  Like wet and not white.  I've really already had two accidents. 

Can it be bad to purposely not make when you are generally regular? 

• Like 1

That was half awake rambling.  Cry your pardon.  

I'm doing my damndest to not sit on the potty until Monday morning.  I won't likely sit even then.  

Not pooping is hard.  I've made it this long though.  Two days with only minor incidents accidents hints and allegations 

I don’t have the ability to interfere in my diaper doing it’s job . I don’t have a need or urge that is felt , I can feel the consequences of filling my diaper after it happens . I do not feel random anal leakage smaller than a full diaper , my aide will discover it well changing me and mention it , however it’s not something we can control other than diapers, so we don’t try .

I like the Charmin motto advertisement: "Why not enjoy the go."  Consequently, when I have the opportunity I just mess my diaper and enjoy all the cacophony of emotional and physical sensations of a messy diaper.

@Amber's Boy

I definitely would not try to not mess when it was necessary.   As other people have stated, it is not a good idea to try to hold it. If you do, it could be dangerous as well as unhealthy. Your body is designed to get rid of anything that it does not need, whether it be urine or fecal matter.   Your body needs to get rid of this, and any attempt to try to retain it will end up causing stuff to back up and it would cause major problems.

Brian

I understand wanting to 'save up' but remember making myself not go one time when I was out off roading (And had a major urge and felt stuffed).  I didn't have an urge to go later in the day and that night I was SERIOUSLY sick.  As in: Spent the night yacking. 

On 9/11/2022 at 6:42 AM, Amber's Boy said:

So, Friday morning I decided that I wasn't going to do anything  that required flushing a potty, until Monday morning.  I've done really well.

It's Sunday and I don't want to, but I want to.

I'd like it to be an accident, but I've already had two pairs of slightly not clean pants.  Like wet and not white.  I've really already had two accidents. 

Can it be bad to purposely not make when you are generally regular? 

nice I chose to just use my diapers all day since I was doing a colon cleanse in hopes to feel less bloated all the time, may take another dose.

On 9/14/2022 at 8:03 AM, christi said:

I understand wanting to 'save up' but remember making myself not go one time when I was out off roading (And had a major urge and felt stuffed).  I didn't have an urge to go later in the day and that night I was SERIOUSLY sick.  As in: Spent the night yacking. 

I did this when serving in the Army, held it for a few days and then got really sick and in a lot of pain. Went to see the doctor and he told me I had FOS syndrome, I asked him what was that as I had never heard the term before. He said I was full of Sh-t and stated that my intestines were completely full from one end to the other. He gave me some liquid laxative to drink and 30 minutes later I was going for what seemed liked an eternity. Thinking back on this now I could have filled several diapers or had one massive blow out. Never a good idea to hold it in my opinion.

• Like 1