LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love being a DL

Here I am, just sitting outside, enjoying a beer, loving the feeling of being diapered up, it just feels so right! I am so comfortable wearing one, doesn't matter if I use it or not, it feels so good on.?. Update, even better, with 2 beer I just used my diaper what it was made for, feels awesome!

• Like 7

Being one myself, I hear this!!! But I go through phases...I can wear a lot....love the h*ll out of it.....then burn out and crash and not do anything for a week....or 2, sometimes more. I just wish there was more consistency to this........what ever it is. 

I love my diapers, but there are times I'm not "into it" ....as much. But I adore the conveience, being able to "go" when and where you want..no waiting etc. How they feel dry, vs. The first soaking ....*sigh* amazing stuff, but as I said, there are times I take a break, and pass, due to other things happening. 

I guess I am still struggling with some vestiges of acceptance, or I have a stronger hormonal drive than I though....which could account for the "roller coaster" of wearing etc...

Ugh!! Either way I am a D/L no matter what.... It's just a different ride for me than others....* Sigh*

• Like 4
5 hours ago, square_duck said:

Being one myself, I hear this!!! But I go through phases...I can wear a lot....love the h*ll out of it.....then burn out and crash and not do anything for a week....or 2, sometimes more. I just wish there was more consistency to this........what ever it is. 

I love my diapers, but there are times I'm not "into it" ....as much. But I adore the conveience, being able to "go" when and where you want..no waiting etc. How they feel dry, vs. The first soaking ....*sigh* amazing stuff, but as I said, there are times I take a break, and pass, due to other things happening. 

I guess I am still struggling with some vestiges of acceptance, or I have a stronger hormonal drive than I though....which could account for the "roller coaster" of wearing etc...

Ugh!! Either way I am a D/L no matter what.... It's just a different ride for me than others....* Sigh*

I know exactly what you mean. I go sometimes a week or more without wearing, but like yesterday, it felt so good and comforting,  I hated to take it off, even after it was soaked. It just felt right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

Here I am, just sitting outside, enjoying a beer, loving the feeling of being diapered up, it just feels so right! I am so comfortable wearing one, doesn't matter if I use it or not, it feels so good on.?. Update, even better, with 2 beer I just used my diaper what it was made for, feels awesome!

Here I am, sitting at the computer in the plastic pants I slept in and a pink plastic romper loving the feeling of the plastic next to my skin, knowing I was meant to be a plastic lover.

7 hours ago, square_duck said:

I did that for a lot of years. Then I was out of diapers less and less. For the last 10 years I am diapered always ?. The only time I am not is if I land in the hospital they won't (I don't blame them or argue it.) They put me on a "puppy pad" LOL ?, whene I sleep it gets peed on. Any how each to their own path. ? LOL yes when I go to hospital I have my stuffie and pacifier!20220910_095346.thumb.jpg.d82d15608f9eb09edad490d29c9470c0.jpg20211009_183312.thumb.jpg.032e860938f519736dbb83b6a009f04f.jpgI am such a baby

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

I totally agree with you buddy. I enjoy using my diaper too, it feels SO GOOD! Especially when you're gaming and you have to go pee-pees really bad. Nothing like being able to flood your pants without even thinking about it and keep playing that new game!?????????????♥️??♥️?????

@suqare_duck I go through phases, too. I guess I'm more of an opportunist. I really like the complete experience of wearing diapers. I won't however mess my diaper when my wife is present out of respect. And messing is a big part of diaper wearing for me. So my diaper time is limited by the amount of time I have the house to myself. 

Since all my diapers are cloth flat fold, I feel it necessary to be discreet when it comes to clean up and doing laundry.

All this makes diaper days all the more exquisite.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...