LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm shaking writing this

Alphabet785

I don't even know what I'm doing.

I've been a lurker of stories and photo websites for a million years, and I never really thought to get an email address that doesn't need to be connected to a phone number. I feel like quite the idiot. So now I signed up for this website that will allow me to engage. So I'm engaging. Which is really scary to me. I haven't engaged with anyone online since AOL chat days, so to do so on a forum like this is...I don't know. I guess y'all can relate to feelings. I never really looked to see if there were any other ABDL's who lived around me. Turns out there's a meetup in my area this Saturday at a restaurant. I might go to that, too. At least to just scope things out. That would be a huge step for me.

I feel like I'm being very vague or cryptic, but I'm not trying to. I just don't really know how to communicate online anymore. Anyway, I figured the best way to way to say hi is to do so in the say hi forum.

I like diapers a lot. I'm a straight guy, 36, and have been lucky enough to engage in diaper play with a few partners in real life. I've always had the women wear when we were together. I tried wearing on my own and I just wasn't into it, I don't think at least. I really got off on the girls wearing diapers for me. What a rush. 

I guess this isn't the place for background stories and stuff like that, but again, go easy on me. I haven't been on a forum...ever I don't think.

If you have any hints on not being just generally ashamed virtually all the time, I'll take 'em.

-M

• Like 3

It’s a quiet day here today (must be some big news story going on somewhere?) so let me be the first to say “Hi”.

Nope, @BabyCat2 beat me to it whilst I was writing ?

I can remember the hesitancy, misgivings and guilt that plagued me the first time I reached out via the internet (as it was 30 years ago) and communicated with others.

The ‘net is a kind of wild-west place but this is definitely one of the better (possibly THE best) bit for people of our type.  It’s mostly quite reasonable, friendly and non-judgemental.   Ask away!

• Like 2

Hi, and welcome. I will echo what @oznlsaid, regarding this being perhaps the best place for people so inclined. I completely understand your hesitancy; I set up an account here at least a year before I engaged with any of the material beyond reading it, or "spoke" to anyone in the chat. And, believe it or not, I never really went to the internet on this topic prior to finding this place, which I now know was shortsighted, but at the time, I felt like I was the only person on Planet Diapers. So finding this sight was like believing I was alone on a deserted island, and then one day finding a city over a distant hill. You will find friendly, like-minded people here, from a diverse range of backgrounds, and from across generations. I find it reassuring that a lot of the people I have interacted with are intelligent and well-spoken. Dive in and enjoy. 

• Like 4

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you stepped up to join us! I think before long, you’ll feel at home coming here. Many of us have had those feelings, and been through it. The more you know, and people you meet, the better you feel about yourself. So, keep visiting, maybe get involved in some forum discussions, or even chat if you wish? It’s all good! If you have a question, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2

Hiìi!

Welcome! This is the place to let your guard down a little at a time. 

I'm relatively new myself and I feel very comfortable noodling around in all the forums. I myself communicate better by PM so feel free to ask me anything. This goes for everyone else too.

?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have any hints on not being just generally ashamed virtually all the time, I'll take 'em.

That’s a tough one. I’ve spent many years being ashamed due to the “deviant” label associated with this kink. Seek out those who actually understand the underlying reasons for your feelings. When put in perspective, ABDL tendencies can be merely a minor issue in a much larger picture of mental health. Between my therapist and my wife, I have a shaky support system that keeps me going. My suggestion would be to start small (people you’re super confident around)

• Like 2