LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

are diapers good or bad?

I am incontinent. Diapers permit me to need a very nearly normal life. Without diapers, I would be housebound and unable to sleep in a normal bed.

• Like 1

I'm Incontinent and AB. Diapers lets me have a normal life and an adulthood in my own way. Diapers let's me have the freedom and I never worry about using the adult potty ever again. On top of that, being kept in diapers permanently, I’m no longer potty trained and I’m trained to only go in my diapers. Being in diapers and an adult baby, let’s me be young and babied.

• Like 1

A blades worth isn’t determined by how sharp the blade, but how skilled the swordsman. Diapers are good, some people make it bad for themselves. Can be perceived as either bad or good depending on the person “wielding” them.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Breeze1 said:

A blades worth isn’t determined by how sharp the blade, but how skilled the swordsman. Diapers are good, some people make it bad for themselves. Can be perceived as either bad or good depending on the person “wielding” them.

martial arts would also be good for an example, "its the artist, not the art"

• Like 1
On 9/5/2022 at 2:04 AM, vvp39 said:

Yes.

That is the right answer. the question was asked without context:

1; For whome? w, what for? 3, Where? 4, Where? 5, When 6i, How?

In and of themselves, they are neutral

Example: If you wear them exposed in public as part of being an exhibitionist. they are bad because you are using them t force your kink on others

This is what Cathlikc moral philosophy means by "occasion of sin".; a thing that is neutral or even good, wherein or wherewith the specific tendencies of a specific person causes an act of evil. For most of us, a bar is no moral problem, but for a drunkard, it becomes a place of "sin" If you are sucn a person, and know it, then you are urged to avoid bars. I am coulselled to avoid musical instrument stores, since I could petentially spend my $45,000 life savings in a 2 hour shopping spree. Where I get my meds  is a "pharmacy": Where they sell guitars, amps ans synthesizers, THAT is a "drug store"

That is the necessary attribute of "context" implied in an

Do not ask me how this filezilla thing got here. it all started with a malfunctioning "Submit Reply" button and attempts to edit the results of sevewrall repeates of the posted material in the post and attepnts to edit it

filezilla.exe

• Like 1

Every situation is different although there are a lot of similarities amongst people who wear diapers. For me personally diapers are the best, a very good thing. They keep me in balance, they make me feel safe, they make me feel comfortable and to a certain extent happy. As it comes to landfills not so good. Personally I prefer to wear cloth diapers which means I have to wash more often, which means not so much waste which will go to an landfill buy more waste water. Always two sides to a story.

• Like 1

Cloth diapers are great for the environment, although disposables do have their place for certain limited  situations.  

To say that cloth diapers cause us to waste water is not quite accurate.  You could say waste some energy, as it does take energy to do the wash these days as long gone are the days of the scrub boards and hanging in the sun to dry, but water is not wasted, it is used.  After use it simply becomes recycled, going through treatment plants and on into water ways to be reused again either by another city down stream or by the sun, turned into rain again.  The wonders of mother Earth!

As a lifelong engineer, I get frustrated with the "terms" often used by so called environmentalists.  IE: when choosing electricity powered vehicles over far more fuel efficient vehicles and calling that better for the earth becomes the norm, that tells me that they are only fooling themselves as electricity is by far the most inefficient form of energy that we use and getting worse these days with loss of hydro and nuke plants (not to mention the cost to the environment of the battery's needed).  I can go on to explane the reasons why it is ineffecient, but that would take up a bit more time and space than this post should use.   Nat gas powered cars and trucks,  the hybrid cars, and soon the hydrogen cell vehicles are all far superior to only electricity vehicles now being pushed onto us by a mindless government.  Reminds me of the days when incandescent light bulbs were "outlawed" and we were all told to use CFL's or the ones that start dimming from day one, don't work in the cold,  and are a real issue to landfill?

I wish our educators would start again to teach our children the basics of science as opposed to how to "play well together" before we become the third world country to China, Africa,  and India.  Oh my, we already are to India I see!

• Like 1

The only way I see diapers as being bad is in terms of the environment as a few people have brought up. 

To the two points above I think the issue with water "Waste" especially in textile manufacturing is not around the amount of water that is used to manufacture clothes or the amount of water that is use to care for them in the home. But rather the chemicals that go into the water. As far as I am aware the big use of water in textile manufacturing is to dye fabrics which use chemicals which then make the water that is used to dye the fabrics undrinkable and toxic if released back into the environment. Even white terry diapers get dyed so I think that would be the environmental impact in using them. But with that said everything that is produced today has some sort of environmental impact, even eco products. So I guess its a balancing act to try and keep the planet hospitable 

1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

Do you know that almost every drop of water that is on this planet , when God made it is still here , if it can’t get out of the atmosphere it’s still here , and it is still drinkable ! 

I like the way you think ! 

5 hours ago, deewet said:

Cloth diapers are great for the environment, although disposables do have their place for certain limited  situations.  

To say that cloth diapers cause us to waste water is not quite accurate.  You could say waste some energy, as it does take energy to do the wash these days as long gone are the days of the scrub boards and hanging in the sun to dry, but water is not wasted, it is used.  After use it simply becomes recycled, going through treatment plants and on into water ways to be reused again either by another city down stream or by the sun, turned into rain again.  The wonders of mother Earth!

As a lifelong engineer, I get frustrated with the "terms" often used by so called environmentalists.  IE: when choosing electricity powered vehicles over far more fuel efficient vehicles and calling that better for the earth becomes the norm, that tells me that they are only fooling themselves as electricity is by far the most inefficient form of energy that we use and getting worse these days with loss of hydro and nuke plants (not to mention the cost to the environment of the battery's needed).  I can go on to explane the reasons why it is ineffecient, but that would take up a bit more time and space than this post should use.   Nat gas powered cars and trucks,  the hybrid cars, and soon the hydrogen cell vehicles are all far superior to only electricity vehicles now being pushed onto us by a mindless government.  Reminds me of the days when incandescent light bulbs were "outlawed" and we were all told to use CFL's or the ones that start dimming from day one, don't work in the cold,  and are a real issue to landfill?

I wish our educators would start again to teach our children the basics of science as opposed to how to "play well together" before we become the third world country to China, Africa,  and India.  Oh my, we already are to India I see!