LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best diaper for hot weather

I leak quite a lot during the day and usually get away with a decent pull-up (Tena's, Attends or Abena's - of which the Abena's are the best for me). I do however prefer to wear a regular tape on diaper for the better fit and more security, but want to be able to use the bathroom when I can make it. 

Now that the weather is getting hotter I was looking at diapers that have breathable sides or better yet have a more open design on the sides. I don't like the flex models that much as they lack the snug fit and security (than I would prefer the pull-up for its ease of use). There are some designs that seem interesting, but I wonder if any of you have experience with them. I was looking at the Molicare Premium Elastics, Attends adjustable, Attends Active Slip or even the old Depend Classic (though I think it is probably too light for me). Does anyone have experience with these? Are they as good as the regular four tape diapers?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tuinbroekie said:

Looks interesting indeed. However I'm not in the US, so I can't order these :(

Its a good idea to mention in what area you live.

I use Tena Active Fit for everything and I have yet to find it too hot even when it has been 30 Celsius outside.
Diaper area get sweaty, but not uncomfortable, and I only notice how sweaty I am when I take it off. 

16 hours ago, Dubious said:

Its a good idea to mention in what area you live.

I use Tena Active Fit for everything and I have yet to find it too hot even when it has been 30 Celsius outside.
Diaper area get sweaty, but not uncomfortable, and I only notice how sweaty I am when I take it off. 

Yes, sorry. I'm in Europe (the Netherlands to be precise). In Europe we have different brands and I read somewhere that there are differences between the European and US diapers from well known global brands like Tena and Attends. So I'm in Europe. Most common brands we have here are: Tena, Abena, Attends, Molicare (Hartmann), Absorin, Seni and Depend. The first four are what you can call 'premium' medical brands here. Absorin is cheaper, but also good and so is Seni. Depend used to be a big name, but I can only order male guards and 'underwear' from them. There must be more brands, but this is what I can order at the online pharmacy. 

• Like 1

I like the Tena Stretch Super Briefs. I've found them breathable and I like the extra wide single hook and loop tabs; they grip the diaper securely and the stretchy sides allow for a nice close fit. They hold a decent amount, comparable in my experience to the NorthShore Go Supreme pullups- decent absorbage, but it's not the most absorbent diaper out there. For absorbency in cloth-backed diapers, I've found the NorthShore Megamax air tab style diapers are top notch (in my experience) but I don't know if they're available overseas or if oversea shipping is worth the expense. Hope you find a diaper you like!

• Like 1