LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting to have messy accidents

I have been urinary incontinent for many years now and wear diapers 24/7.

Apart from some loose bowel accidents I have always had control of my bowels. In recent months however I have started to have messy accidents. Most of the time I pass wind that is all it is, but now sometimes I follow through and end up messing myself.

has anyone else experienced this happening. I have had lots of u successful medical interventions and was told this may happen, but still a bit of a shock when it starts to happen. Still use the toilet for most bowel movements, but accidents are becoming more frequent.

I did have accidents in my pants frequently growing up, and it is like I am reverting back again.

Unfortunately it can be a normal transition I have been diapered 24/7 for 8 years and a few years ago I started to have unexpected bowel movements they have need steadily increasing over time . I informed my urologist and doctor they did not seam surprised or concerned, Most times I make it to the bathroom intime but when it happens I cant stop it or slow it down especially if im walking it seems to help it along unfortunately.   I have accepted the fact I may soon be dual IC as theres no sence in stressing out anout it since theres nothing I can do.  

Make sure you let your doctor know about the bowel accidents but try not to stress about it as long as it stays contained in your diaper and you can clean up and change quickly managing dual IC is manageable (Still Embarrassing but Manageable) 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I experienced this. It was on a shorter timescale — there were about nine months between me having urinary control too bad to leave diapers and starting to have messing accidents. That took a bit less than another year — maybe another nine months? — to develop to pretty much complete lack of bowel control.

Like you, I had continence issues growing up that I think may have had something to do with it.

Thank you for your answers - I have talked with my urologist and like has been said he was not surprised. Only occasionally at present when bowel movements loose, however need to accept that it will eventually become the norm. I adjusted to wearing fir wetting, so will just have to get on with it 

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2022 at 3:24 PM, babykeiff said:

I presume that you have some progressive nerve and/or muscle degeneration which firstly led to bladder weakness, urinary incontinence and now, bowel weakness leading to bowel incontinence.

Dealing with loose bowels etc. one has to accept that one will be in messy pants / diaper at the most inconvienient times. As a result, you will have to alter your thinking and plan for those times....

You need, at all times, the following:-

• Enough baby wipes to almost clean yourself from nose to toes.
  • Plastic bag to contain soiled diaper
  • Plastic bag to contain full change of clothing.
  • Full change of clothes (including shoes).
  • Clean diaper etc...
  • Air freshner spray.

Now, with this situation a possibility, the worst you will see about messing oneself is the smell. This is easy to handle - start taking Activated Charcoal in tablet form, 1000mg - 2000mg per day. This is similar to Nullo, but usually not as expensive. This has the effect of trapping the bacteria that normally create the foul smell within poop, but has the side effect of making one more constipated. To avoid this, add to it 500mg to 1000mg fish oil (cod liver oil in capsule form).

The thickness of the diaper you chose is to suit

• how much you wet
  • how often you can change

A thinner diaper is better for messes than a thicker diaper as there is normally more space between the thin diaper and ones body than the thicker diaper. This allows the thinner diaper to contain more mess than a thicker diaper - which one needs if one has a messy diaper they hev to wear while moving to a place where one can change it. A wet leaking diaper may be a nuisance, but easy to deal with - however a leaking messy diaper where poop is sliding down ones legs and onto ones shoes and socks etc is a lot more problamatic. This is what you want to avoid.

Certain medical grade diapers are designed to be changed after one - two wettings and after each messing. ABDL diapers are designed to handle multiple wettings, but usually can't handle liquid messes. If one sits in a messy abdl diaper, normally it leaks at the back waist and/or at the legs. If you chose to use the ABDL type diaper, to help contain mess, I suggest that you also wear plastic pants over same.

Please ignore this person . He is giving actually dangerous advice . 

do NOT ever take activated charcoal without the direct supervision and instruction of a doctor, especially if you have other health conditions or take other medications as activated Charcoal can neutralize certain vital medications and/or cause life-threatening electrolyte imbalances.

this person is NOT qualified to give any kind of medical advice and has admitted before that they are NOT a health care professional of any kind. 

I usually leave this guy on ignore cuz he’s a fraudster, but he’s starting to give life threatening advice again . 

• Like 2
On 10/24/2022 at 1:38 AM, BabyBoi91 said:

...do NOT ever take activated charcoal without the direct supervision and instruction of a doctor...

See :-

Above are the first 10 of thousands of links that relate to 'activated charcoal'. They include sites all over the world.

Telling someone "do NOT ever take activated charcoal without the direct supervision and instruction of a doctor" is similar to telling them do not eat / drink with consulting your doctor.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:38 AM, BabyBoi91 said:

...and has admitted before that they are NOT a health care professional of any kind...

I have never told anyone online any of my professional details, and never will, espesially where there are liars like @BabyBoi91 online.

• Like 1