LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accident dreams

Does anyone ever have a dream while sleeping that they pooped their diaper while away from home and wake up to find they really did poop in their diaper while sleeping?

I had that dream today that I was in town running some errands and had a massive mudslide in my diaper and couldn’t find a place to change. When I woke up, my overnight diaper was completely full of diarrhea. I am glad I wear good quality diapers all the time because I had a really big mess to clean up when I woke up. Luckily the diaper contained the mess with only a minor leak which my diaper cover contained.

• Like 2

I don't wear diapers to bed, but I have had many diaper dreams where I am in diapers somewhere, often trying to hide from family who came home unexpected while I was in a diaper in part of the house with no pants handy to cover up with, also in a diaper around friends and once even in a situation where I was in the military and we had to run out of the barracks in the middle of the night and jump in a trench with our guns to fight an approaching enemy (one of my old bosses fully dressed in combat gear was next to me in the trench as I was there with my helmet and rifle in just a diaper).  The thing is, even though in many of those diaper dreams I was wet and sometimes messy or even peeing that diaper in my dreams, I've never had any accident and wet or messed in my sleep.  I always wake up when the feeling of having to pee gets bad enough, even if I'm peeing my diaper in my dreams.

I've had one pooping dream.  It was some kind of a pooping contest and I kept trying to push out more and more poop. 

Fortunately,  I was wearing a diaper because when I woke up, I  had pooped in my sleep. 

That was the only time that I've pooped in my sleep. 

• Like 1

I’ve had plenty of diaper peeing dreams and woken up wet every time but I’ve only had 3 pooping dreams (1 I had and accident in my pants while looking for a place to poop, and 2 where I’ve proudly pushed a big load of poop into the seat of my diaper [the 2nd one I was dreaming I was giving a presentation in school and I stopped right in the middle to squat down in the middle of the stage to poop in my diaper and when my wife/mommy woke me up I was squatting in the middle of the living room rug and filling my diaper]). 
I’ve also had a couple of daydreams where I’ve been wetting my diaper but was actually peeing my pants.