LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 years of wearing and using diapers 24/7, Now lets get unpotty trained

So, it has been two years since I started wearing and using diapers 24/7. This is quite the milestone for me as before I started back in 2020, I could never seem to make it past a month. Since it has been two years since I started wearing 24/7, I thought I would give you guys a small update on how I'm doing.

As for my unpotty training, I have not been as dedicated as I probably could be. I still have a problem with flooding my diaper and I also sometimes have difficulty letting myself just use my diaper for #2. I have noticed over the past few months though that I have used my diaper for number two more than I have that toilet. Since this is my 2-year mark I have decided to rededicate myself to my untraining. I'm going to really focus on trying to let my bladder and bowels release as soon as I feel the urge. My biggest problem is trying to overcome the psychological limitations that I seem to have put on myself. I have tried hypnosis in the past and it seems to help a little, but I think I need to be more dedicated in that area as well as I usually don't listen to it consistently enough for it to actually help. but my plan is that this all changes tomorrow. I'm going to try to keep you guys updated on my progress. I feel like I would be more successful if I have some group of people to report back to.

When it comes to my life as a 24/7 diaper wearer not much has really changed, I've managed to maintain a status quo of wearing and using diapers. Most people around either I have told that I wear diapers or have figured it out on their own, and also, I assume some people probably know but haven't told me. As for buying diapers, I always seem to be able to have enough money to keep them in stock. My go to diaper has always been mega Max with a booster insert. I'm thinking about switching or trying out the new stra8up diaper from Tykables. They boast that the diaper can absorb up to 8000 milliliters. that kind of absorbency I don't boosters. That will reduce some of the cost if they actually end up being as good as they say. The only problem is that Tykables has a bad habit of not being able to keep their products in stock. many times, I've gone to their website and found that half of their product is not in stock. So, I don't know if I want to switch to their company if they can't keep their diapers in stock.

Anyway, I hope to be able to continue toward my goals and achieve those goals in a timely manner. Being able to wet and mess my diapers without even feeling it or noticing it happening has been a dream of mine for a very long time. knowing that there are people on this forum that have achieved this type of self-induced incontinence is very reassuring add helpful for me. I also love how supportive everyone is on this forum and I can't wait to continue to share my experience with you guys.

• Like 7

Welcome to what has to be one of the weirdest missions selected members of humankind choose to undertake!

I’m still not certain that it’s even possible to reverse toilet training but I’ve had a lot of fun trying.  Perhaps it’s the journey and not the destination after all.

After more than 3.5 years, I still have 75% of my daytime continence (that’s something of a guesstimate because I don’t use it) but I have 100% become an intermittent bed-wetter.

I found that the flooding situation resolved itself over time.  As my body became accustomed to being in nappies and never holding, things in the pee department shifted to a high frequency/low volume cadence which makes it easier for the nappies to cope.  This improvement occurred largely automatically.  I just realised one month that damp spots on my jeans were now the exception instead of the norm.

I’ve had limited success with those high volume super-diapers.  I find that (with male anatomy at least, those with female plumbing may differ), the padding doesn’t disperse wetness very well so much of the diaper remains unused even though it may be leaking.  The front just saturates out and stops dispersing fluid quickly to the drier bits.  A diaper's ISO-rated absorbency and what you can actually expect to get out of it in real world conditions are worlds apart it seems.  Probably the Rearz “Mermaid Tales” has been the least-worst in this department.  I didn’t have much luck with the 7 litre Tykables at all even though they are comfortable.  They leaked at the crotch even though my bum was dry!

I look forward to reading about how things progress (or not) for you!

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Babyhawkeye said:

The only problem is that Tykables has a bad habit of not being able to keep their products in stock. many times, I've gone to their website and found that half of their product is not in stock. So, I don't know if I want to switch to their company if they can't keep their diapers in stock.

If you go with Tykables, you do have to plan for them being out of stock of a given item at the time you would want to order.  Either have enough stock on hand to survive the shortages, or have other backup plans.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 10:58 PM, oznl said:

Welcome to what has to be one of the weirdest missions selected members of humankind choose to undertake!

@oznl You rock my world!   

@Babyhawkeye Please DO share your progress. I love reading updates from others on here.  Very few people in this world want to wear diapers, and even fewer want to be diaper dependent.  So we need to stick together and celebrate success! 

I routinely refer to myself as unpotty trained. After several years of intensive work metaphorically wrecking my bladder control I am as diaper dependent as they come.  That said it’s not quite the same as having never been potty trained.   I remember being in school and college and going hours on end without a bathroom break. But for the life of me I don’t know how I did it. Likewise I remember having a healthy (normal) aversion to having accidents back in the day.  Nowadays I expect to pee myself if I’m not diapered.

And yet, even after all these years I still love wearing diapers and I wouldn’t have it any other way. ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

For the last 1.5 years i have been regularly wearing and using diapers.  2-5 days a week.  When diapered I never hold ever and do my very best to ignore when i do go.  my goal has been to get to a state where being open is the default diapered.  The last few months  I've been diapered almost 100 % of the time.  I almost never notice wettings until I am already going if then.  .

I never try to gauge my hold capacity, I only check my diaper every two hours or so.  The goal is to put it out of my mind.