LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demanding an clean Diaper.

Hey guys, I have a question for you. If you were an actual baby/toddler again, would you demand a clean diaper to go pee-pees and poo-poos in?!? I KNOW I would!?????????♥️??????♥️? and yes, I KNOW babies CAN'T talk. But let's just assume for the purpose of this topic, that they still have the intelligence of an adult and can still talk in their little baby voice and form complete words and sentences.??????♥️?????

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Hey guys, I have a question for you. If you were an actual baby/toddler again, would you demand a clean diaper to go pee-pees and poo-poos in?!? I KNOW I would!?????????♥️??????♥️?

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

Babies are in NO position to DEMAND anything!  The way they communicate is to CRY, and it is up to the Mother or Father, or other trusted individual to figure out what it is that is wrong.  Babies wear and use their diapers, and when they are dirty, and it is detected, usually, the diaper is changed, or the situation is taken care of, so, crying is the way that they draw attention to the situation, but they can't demand, they have to cry or vocalize (Toddlers that can talk can do this)

I probably would alert someone of a problem, but demand??????  Nope :)

Brian

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy Well since babies can not talk that is not really a question they can ask though if you are referring to a Adult baby then yes it would be a demand.

Well assuming that they COULD talk in their baby voice and form complete sentences and words together, would you STILL demand a clean diaper?!???????♥️????????

• Like 1

That is the best way go get one of two responses
1. When I get around to it; and the more you demand the longer it will talke me to get around to it
2. Alll right, I will kust put a clean one over your wet one. Be careful what you wish for you just mgith get it

Or, there is no response but at the worst possible moment, in frount of just everyone, Mommy ro Nusrie says. "Remember that clean diaper you wanted. Now is the best time for em to put it on you". And that is when you get changed

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

That is the best way go get one of two responses
1. When I get around to it; and the more you demand the longer it will talke me to get around to it
2. Alll right, I will kust put a clean one over your wet one. Be careful what you wish for you just mgith get it

Or, there is no response but at the worst possible moment, in frount of just everyone, Mommy ro Nusrie says. "Remember that clean diaper you wanted. Now is the best time for em to put it on you". And that is when you get changed

I would LOVE to be changed in front of everyone, that's my dream!????????♥️????♥️? I wouldn't be embarrassed at all, infact I would like it.??☺️?♥️??

1. Observe "LOVE";  not  "would have lived when I was 5 or 6". Who knows  what that would bring down on your head from your mates, relatives and the grownups in the crowd? Especially when it id a total surprise. I have seen it a few times and it does not go well for the "guest of honor". When I was little, diaper changes wetre very different. You could  cow a little superhero with the worlds "rubber panties" and when the situation involved the real thing beong seen by just everyone. Plus, being picked up and laid down and hour rubber panties and diaper being there for all to see. Most 6 year olds do NOT like the humiliation. As  Mr. Spock once said, "The wanting is often better than the having"

• Like 1

The normal routine when I have a accident is to ask my wife to change e.  It sometimes happens right after but some of the time she s busy ad I need to wait.  Not so comfortable.  The demanding way never worked out.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, PuppyBoy97 said:

No, I don't want my diaper change. Mommy and daddy will have to play hide and seek will me to change my diaper.?

Ooh, that sounds like a LOT of fun Little One! I think they would ALSO have to play a game of Chase with you to change that diapee of yours!??????????☺️??♥️???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1