LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am Jealous of toddlers today

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm jealous.

They didn't have disposable diapers for bedwetting as a thing when I was a kid.

I wet the bed pretty regularly until maybe the age of 10 or so, and still occasionally for another year or two after that.

I hated it, but there wasn't much that could be done at the time.  

When I saw goodnites come out a few years after that, and the idea of a disposable diaper for bedwetting being a mainstream commercial item only a few years after I was finally dry at nights, some part of me (that already wanted to go back to diapers) very much felt like I'd missed my chance, and wished I could have worn those to bed when i was younger.

When my mother saw a commercial for those things the first time, she outright said as much, saying it would have saved her a lot of laundry when I was older if she could have just put me in diapers at bedtime, and she had always wished they'd made diapers for bigger kids.  I was a little embarrassed at the time at talking with my mom about how she wished she could have kept me in diapers at night until I was 11 or 12 (when I finally completely stopped bedwetting), but I was also embarrassed because I very much would have wanted to be diapered for bed like that.  Truth be told I'd have rather have proper taped-on diapers than pull-ons, but I would have taken whatever I could get.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, DiaperedJoe said:

Yeah, I'm jealous.

I wet the bed pretty regularly until maybe the age of 10 or so, and still occasionally for another year or two after that.

When I saw goodnites come out a few years after that, and the idea of a disposable diaper for bedwetting being a mainstream commercial item only a few years after I was finally dry at nights, some part of me (that already wanted to go back to diapers) very much felt like I'd missed my chance, and wished I could have worn those to bed when i was younger.

When my mother saw a commercial for those things the first time, she outright said as much, saying it would have saved her a lot of laundry when I was older if she could have just put me in diapers at bedtime, and she had always wished they'd made diapers for bigger kids.  I was a little embarrassed at the time at talking with my mom about how she wished she could have kept me in diapers at night until I was 11 or 12 (when I finally completely stopped bedwetting), but I was also embarrassed because I very much would have wanted to be diapered for bed like that.  Truth be told I'd have rather have proper taped-on diapers than pull-ons, but I would have taken whatever I could get.

Your mom sounds awesome! I would have told her I wanted to go back to diapers as soon as possible. And that I wanted to be her little baby again! It sounds like she really would have LOVED that.♥️?♥️?? LOL!?????????

I was 19 when Pull Ups came out.   I remember wondering would have handled it if those had been available to her when she was potty training me.  I was relatively late to potty training bus, so I believe that I was still wearing diapers up until I was nearly four.  I'm pretty sure that I was well past three and still in diapers.   And I think I used cloth diapers, but my mom used Pampers for occasions.   I'm not 100% certain, but I think my mom was using Pampers for outings that she didn't think I could stay dry when I was four.

I didn't start Kindergarten until my sixth birthday, because of my delayed potty training. We moved right before my fifth birthday, and I didn't need diapers for that trip, but did six months earlier.  In today's world- I might have pulled another full year in diapers.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

These are way cooler than the first MLP pull ups that came out for rite aid. i know loving pull ups is a third rail topic almost but i personally have always found ALL pull ups so mega cute and always been jealous that i couldnt wear em too

You're so right buddy! I wish they made toddler Pull-Ups in adult sizes so you and me could wear them together, and be big boys! But no promises on trying to keep them dry. Knowing me, I'll probably be back in Diapers at the end of the week! LOL!??????♥️??????????♥️??

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

You're so right buddy! I wish they made toddler Pull-Ups in adult sizes so you and me could wear them together, and be big boys! But no promises on trying to keep them dry. Knowing me, I'll probably be back in Diapers at the end of the week! LOL!??????♥️??????????♥️??

And that's why I am in diapers. Knowing me, I will never keep them dry and I would be put right back into diapers

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

And that's why I am in diapers. Knowing me, I will never keep them dry and I would be put right back into diapers

I peed through the last adult Pull Up, so mommy would put me back in diapers since I would just use them as diapers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, spark said:

I peed through the last adult Pull Up, so mommy would put me back in diapers since I would just use them as diapers.

That's why I am stuck in diapers. I can't be trusted to keep a pull up dry, let alone an adult underwear.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought pull-ups were just wannabe diapers (close but no cigar) but they were close enough that I thought they were supposed to be peed in.  That’s why I wear diapers, not in case I need to pee in them but because I’m supposed to pee in them, that’s what they’re for. I don’t wear diapers in case I pee in them, I wear diapers because I’m going to pee in them. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I thought pull-ups were just wannabe diapers (close but no cigar) but they were close enough that I thought they were supposed to be peed in.  That’s why I wear diapers, not in case I need to pee in them but because I’m supposed to pee in them, that’s what they’re for. I don’t wear diapers in case I pee in them, I wear diapers because I’m going to pee in them. 

Well said buddy, just like how I wear diapers not in case I NEED to poop in them, but BECAUSE I poop in them!???????♥️??

• Like 1

Dude I'm just jealous of kids 5 and under in general!

They have amazing diapers and pullups with cool designs like paw patrol, pj masks, lion guards, and stuff. Amazing cartoon shows on nick Jr, Disney Jr, and other channels. Flat out adorable cloths. 

Just better things and I'm jealous 

• Like 1
On 10/19/2022 at 10:00 AM, Dee Cee said:

Yeah , but when they grow up , life is going to eat them alive , this world is a changin , and not for the better, in fact it’s a 180 degrees out of it was from when I was coming up ! So you can be a kid , if that’s what helps ya threw the night , but sooner or later , your going to have to make yer way in this world , you can’t hide from it ! Just picture , a 5 yr old , walking the streets in New York City , in , his diaper , and footie pj’s , and maybe a stuffy , that kid won’t make it in the streets, yeah , some nice person might come along and save him or the jungle , will just swallow him up , like a bug ! And their are lots more lions , tigers and bears there , than, nice people ! That’s fer sure ! Anyway , have a good life , and be safe ! Or as safe as you can be !

?????????????????????????

Unfortunately, you're absolutely right! That's one thing I HATE about this world, is everybody's at your throats just waiting for you to fail even though you didn't do anything. And I get that essentially life is a bunch of bullshit but that doesn't mean people are allowed to be a bunch of jerks to other people. That's why I wish we were up in heaven, in God's world!????♥️????????? Because I know it's impossible for people to take advantage of other people up there, and it's not like it is here, doing whatever you can to get ahead. It's very much the opposite. And we get to be known fully and know fully, and the meaningful friendships that we've established on Earth will carry over to our home in heaven. And I know heaven will be 10 times better than Earth ever was! And I'll get to see all of you guys there too!???♥️?????♥️?? And I'll FINALLY get to be the BABY I truly am on the inside up in heaven!????♥️??

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

I read your post , comment. Whatever , and it made me cry , you know the words to the song , but the tune , is a little off , I am , O GOD , not putting you down , but you are NOT ALONE , we can all , feel this evil stench , but we most times don’t know what it is , or what we can to deal with it , but I don’t think , pooping myself is the answer , we’ve all got to fall down like a child , and become like one INNOCENT OF OUR HEARTS DESIRES , and be one with him  oh I, love ya Jeggy , please don’t forget me ! Because I know we are in the end times !?????

Oh, I DEFINITELY won't forget you buddy!????♥️??? And I think it's a GOOD thing we're in end times, because that means the sooner we get to go home! And there's NO PLACE LIKE HOME!?️???♥️????????♥️??

• Like 1
On 9/19/2022 at 4:51 PM, DiaperedJoe said:

Yeah, I'm jealous.

My mom in fact did keep me in cloth diapers and plastic pants until I was 10 years old when I mostly stopped wetting at night. We joke now that Goodnites would have been handy back then.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

My mom in fact did keep me in cloth diapers and plastic pants until I was 10 years old when I mostly stopped wetting at night. We joke now that Goodnites would have been handy back then.

Goodnights may have been handy back then but I still would’ve preferred Pampers (hell I still do, I just don’t fit in them). 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Goodnights may have been handy back then but I still would’ve preferred Pampers (hell I still do, I just don’t fit in them). 

Yeah me too buddy, I DEFINITELY prefer Pampers over goodnites. it's a shame I was never small enough to fit in them when I was 10 years old back then. But they're DEFINITELY the BEST!????? I bet they would have felt SO COMFORTABLE on my 10 year old body back then! I can just IMAGINE the smell of the Diapees as my Mommy tucks me in bed at night!??????♥️????♥️??????

2 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yeah me too buddy, I DEFINITELY prefer Pampers over goodnites. it's a shame I was never small enough to fit in them when I was 10 years old back then. But they're DEFINITELY the BEST!????? I bet they would have felt SO COMFORTABLE on my 10 year old body back then! I can just IMAGINE the smell of the Diapees as my Mommy tucks me in bed at night!??????♥️????♥️??????

I’m surprised that they didn’t fit you when you were 10, I managed to fit into them until I was 12 and of course I continued to wear them until I was 22 (by taping 3 of them together to make a bigger diaper). And I do remember the smell of my diapers right before I pooped and peed in them and how good they felt during and after. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m surprised that they didn’t fit you when you were 10, I managed to fit into them until I was 12 and of course I continued to wear them until I was 22 (by taping 3 of them together to make a bigger diaper). And I do remember the smell of my diapers right before I pooped and peed in them and how good they felt during and after. 

Well that's good buddy! Yeah, I was a fat kid. That's why they didn't fit. I ALWAYS struggled with weight my entire life, up until recently unfortunately.? I kind of feel like I was cheated out of my childhood.?? But that's just one MORE reason I want to be a BABY again!??????????♥️??

13 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well that's good buddy! Yeah, I was a fat kid. That's why they didn't fit. I ALWAYS struggled with weight my entire life, up until recently unfortunately.? I kind of feel like I was cheated out of my childhood.?? But that's just one MORE reason I want to be a BABY again!??????????♥️??

Want to be? I thought you were a baby again my friend, just like me (he says after just having pooped in his diaper). 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Want to be? I thought you were a baby again my friend, just like me (he says after just having pooped in his diaper). 

Yeah I am, but I just mean to have the ACTUAL physical form while keeping my intelligence and having the baby mannerisms and such and be the ACTUAL size of a BABY. So I can still fit in those cute baby diapers!?????♥️????

28 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yeah I am, but I just mean to have the ACTUAL physical form while keeping my intelligence and having the baby mannerisms and such and be the ACTUAL size of a BABY. So I can still fit in those cute baby diapers!?????♥️????

Well I think that ABDL diapers are just as cute as actual baby diapers but I can see your point. It’s funny because the diapers I wore for the majority of my life were plain white diapers with no prints or anything but I find that I really like the prints and babyish look of ABDL diapers now   

• Like 1