LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having your partner use your diaper too

my ex daddy use to all the time. the worst/best was when id have to go after a weekend together, hed change me into a dry diaper for the drive home and then at the last minute pee down the back of it. thered be no time to change me so id have to drive home sitting in his pee. god it was great

• Like 3
On 8/15/2022 at 2:38 PM, Ipon said:

Anyone else wish they had someone that used your diaper as their toilet?

Like them peeing down the back while you're wearing it. Or them untaping your diaper and messing in the front, before taping it back up.

Or even them pre-using your diaper before you wear them. Imagine if every diaper you wear had someone else's mess in it already.

This would be so hot~ ? Not only would you're diaper be twice as full, you'd be messy all the time!

I can see the erotica the fantasy is great. I think I could let somebody pee down my back and feel the warmth down my spine and spread across my butt cheeks, but the messing has to be me. I must confess I have mixed up like 8 boxes of pudding extra thick so when you warm it up it stays thicker, stuffed it in my diaper and when I changed I played with it like curious little boys will do ? (mmmm tastiest poop I've ever had). BEWARE!!! If you heat it stir it well and check the temperature or you WILL end up on an episode of sex sent me to the ER

?‍♂️

On 10/23/2022 at 5:42 PM, IminWetPampers said:

Sometimes my mommy will open up my diaper and straddle me and pee on me and into my diaper which gets me so turned on it’s incredible. 

That sounds like fun!!! ??☺️

?‍♂️

• Like 1

My G/F requires diapers also, neither of us can diaper ourselves or stand up and she uses large Attends I use small ATNs even when she used a smaller diaper she cant use ATNs a few hours in an ATNs results in blisters all over her diaper area to safely resolve that she gets an indwelling catheter and suppository’s after every meal forcing her to poop and be empty for infection control so there’s very little chance of her messing when someone’s not around to immediately deal with it . And for anyone who doesn’t know chronic high dose bisacodyl is effective at emptying you however within 2-3 hours of messing you will have an incontinent discharge we call “butt snott” . If your wearing a diaper no big deal you change it, however when you can’t go near a diaper, it becomes challenging .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

I would just like to find other people willing to try that with me! The more the merrier as we could get me really messy from several people's messes!

I would,  but distance is in the way

• 3 weeks later...

Yes!

It took some time for my wife to get used to changing my wet nappies or putting on my 1st nappy, but now it's a special  thing which she endulges me with a couple of times a week.

After years I seeded the idea of her needing a wee as I was laying on a fresh nappy, leaving her only options- 1. Have an accident and wet herself, the bed and the carpet. 2. Use my nappy, after all, that's what they're meant for!

I reminded her one weekend by telling her that ive made a very safe nappy change mat on the bed incase she gets any sudden urgency whilst putting me in a nappy, and to call me when it's a suitable nappy  time...

I could tell later when she was walking about the house in a slightly uncomfortable way, that she was in need of a wee.  I said nothing and waited in anticipation.

I was called up for my night nappy and layed down on the change mat. She straightened the thick disposable, then hesitated before pulling it up between  my legs. Then she rushed to remove her jeans and panties, sat astride me and rubbed about a little before relaxing down more onto me, in this close and intimate situation, I felt her legs squeeze a little, then a trickle of wee ran over my balls, she relaxed a little more before releasing a blissfully warm, hissing flood of pee, which flowed over my groin, and cock before continuing between my legs to be absorbed into my waiting nappy. I told her how amazing it felt and how I loved her hiss pussy sounds.

Knowing that her efforts were appreciated, she then finished applying my fresh but lovingly warmed nappy. I enjoyed walking about with that 1st pee feeling in the nappy, but with that warmth felt on my skin not mine, but coming from deep inside the body of my special woman.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 7:59 AM, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

I would just like to find other people willing to try that with me! The more the merrier as we could get me really messy from several people's messes!

would honestly love to do this, sadly missoury is quite some way from sweden xD

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/15/2022 at 3:38 PM, Ipon said:

Anyone else wish they had someone that used your diaper as their toilet?

Like them peeing down the back while you're wearing it. Or them untaping your diaper and messing in the front, before taping it back up.

Or even them pre-using your diaper before you wear them. Imagine if every diaper you wear had someone else's mess in it already.

This would be so hot~ ? Not only would you're diaper be twice as full, you'd be messy all the time!

I had an ex that would toy around with the idea of peeing in her diaper but we never experimented with it. She was not so much an ABDL but very into being humiliated and made a slave so the idea of her wearing a diaper that I would then pee down the front/back did excite her. Nowadays I would like to adapt it, as I'm not much for degradation anymore but would still humor my partner by peeing in their diaper.

As for messing, I'm too greedy to share a nice poop, so I would not mess a diaper just for someone else to wear. However, under certain circumstances I would 100% put on a diaper my partner has messed, provided it's a mess that would be nice to wear (squishy, warm, and a tolerable kind of stink). It would have to be one with the mess in the seat, though. I would want to sit in it, not have it just spread against the front. Messes are best for warming up bottoms imo!

My version of this kink however would probably be having my partner sit on my lap, just wearing normal clothes, and peeing or pooping her pants. Basically using my lap as a chair to sit and squish to their little heart's delight.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can’t see 1 diaper 2 people even a giant Megamax would be a bit of horror show and only result in faster diaper change. Diapers have only finite resources to contain wet or mess , 1 mess is borderline 2 is a definite containment fail, the plastic pants would earn there keep, my poo is a regulated soft serve consistency that fills my diaper my GF has lumpy hard stools , I think the mixture of hard formed and very loose/soft would predispose it to leaking. My poo goes wherever it needs to  something harder would require more free space and volume adjustments . 

• 9 months later...

This has been a longtime fantasy of mine. Having an adult baby girlfriend who likes to mess her diaper. And after she fills it up, she has me clean her up. Then she puts her messy diaper on my bottom, and I get to enjoy the mushy warmth of her poopy cradling my tushie 😊

As much as I like messy diapers, the poopy in my diaper has to be mine. If my wife wore diapers, I would definitely change her messy diaper and gently clean her but I wouldn't put her poopy diaper on me. Right now my Abena M4 diaper is soooo messy that I am sitting on a changing mat with a minor diaper blowout, and I am happy and content, and thankful that it's my own mess.

To each their own. 😀 You don't have to like what I like. You have the things you enjoy, and I have mine. I've never really understood why I like what I do, I just know I like it. That's the beauty of it all. Even though we share a similar kink, we still can have diversity within our own individual details 😁