LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diapers vs ABDL Diapers.

Something I've been curious about lately is, if you could turn yourself back into a baby again and wear actual baby diapers would you, or would you want to wear ABDL diapers and stay in your big boy body? And do you guys think that ABDL Diapers are actually made with better quality than regular baby diapers, or do baby diapers have better quality then ABDL Diapers? I'm curious where y'all stand on this issue. And by the way, I'm talking about disposable diapers, NOT cloth diapers. As for me, I would think that baby diapers would have better quality than ABDL diapers because they're actually designed for REAL babies.???????♥️??????♥️?☺️??????♥️??☺️

• Like 1

I don't know, if I am honest about it.  I dislike most of the new baby diapers. In part, they seem to be very small and thin. I do not see how they can hold up to any real use. In part, thats from companys wanting people to spend more on diapers. On the other hand, there is a lot of improvments that have been made in diapers as well, hook and loop tapes make it a lot easyer to get the diaper on decently. Remember the old pampers that you had one chance to get the tape on right, and only one chance. I also like the flex panels to some extent, though I really dislike the lack lack of padding and such on the side. Baby diapers are very much standing or laying on your back or belly only.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Alyeskabird said:

I don't know, if I am honest about it.  I dislike most of the new baby diapers. In part, they seem to be very small and thin. I do not see how they can hold up to any real use. In part, thats from companys wanting people to spend more on diapers. On the other hand, there is a lot of improvments that have been made in diapers as well, hook and loop tapes make it a lot easyer to get the diaper on decently. Remember the old pampers that you had one chance to get the tape on right, and only one chance. I also like the flex panels to some extent, though I really dislike the lack lack of padding and such on the side. Baby diapers are very much standing or laying on your back or belly only.

Yeah, that's true buddy. Baby diapers need to be more thick and bulkier and bigger in general. I remember when I grew up in Huggies, I think the diapers back then were bigger. Granted, I don't think they absorbed a lot back then. But you DEFINITELY had MORE diaper, which is ALWAYS a good thing!???????????♥️???☺️?

• Like 2

I definitely prefer the ABDL diapers , now if we go back in time give me the old style pampers. Those were great, they crinkled and you always knew the baby was in a diaper just from moving around.

Yes to be a baby or treated as such but have the adult mind is a dream many have but just not really practical 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

I definitely prefer the ABDL diapers , now if we go back in time give me the old style pampers. Those were great, they crinkled and you always knew the baby was in a diaper just from moving around.

Yes to be a baby or treated as such but have the adult mind is a dream many have but just not really practical 

It might NOT be practical on Earth, but it's DEFINITELY practical in heaven. Keep your dream alive and and it will be a reality in heaven, for that is the stuff that heaven is made of! Where your heart is, that is your home in heaven.????♥️?? And I definitely agree with everything you just said. It's definitely MY DREAM to have my adult mind in a 1 year old baby's body, and be in big, thick, crinkly, fluffy Diapers!??????☺️??????♥️???????☺️??♥️???

Interesting question. ABDL diapers have so much variety available, so my first thought is that, if I could magically be transformed into someone who could squeeze into size 7  diapers again, would I want to wear only Pampers or Luvs or Huggies or Parent's Choice or Cuties, instead of the hundreds of ABDL options on the market? But then again, most ABDL diapers exist to replicate wearing baby diapers, and if you can wear actual baby diapers... well, that's the real experience, isn't it? Although while I wish I could squeeze into size 7 baby diapers sometimes, and I envy the few of you who manage to do so, today's baby diapers aren't the ones I grew up in - I was a child of the 1980's so the Pampers I was wearing to bed were plastic. 

I'd love to be able to try out wearing "real" baby diapers again, though, even if I didn't decide to wear only those. 

As to their quality, obviously, nobody is making baby diapers that sell for $3 - $5+ each, so ABDL products are going to be more absorbent. That said, I've used size 7 diapers as stuffers in low-end medical diapers on many occasions where I need a slim diaper (such as at the gym), and a Pampers Swaddler size 7, for example, can more than double the capacity of a lot of low-end adult medical diapers. So, in terms of bang for the buck, high-end baby diapers (Pampers, Luvs) punch well above their weight. Which makes sense - the people who wear them use them without any thought or caution, and for the most part do not care about what happens if their diaper fails - that is somebody else's problem, and that somebody else is usually the person who paid for the diapers. So when Pampers or Huggies stamps "12 hours of protection" on a box, they mean it. They're staking their reputation on it. 

• Like 2

The biggest advantage of baby diapers is that they come in so many sizes.   ABDL diapers come in 3 or 4 to cover a much larger set of body sizes.  From that perspective, baby diapers win.

Lb for Lb, Baby diapers win.

• Like 1

Absolutely ABDL diapers and stay in my adult body. That way I could appreciate the diaper and my Daddy's snuggly lap. If I was a baby I wouldn't have the awareness to appreciate being diapered and in my Daddy's warm arms.

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

ABDL diapers and baby diapers are two different types of diapers. Additionally, we all know that the new baby diapers they make are nowhere near like the diapers that we were wearing when we were kids in the 70s the 80s or the 90s. Instead of being plastic backed and being able to deal with anything thrown at them, they have gotten smaller, thinner, cloth backed, and have less capacity than any diaper that is currently made now. When you're talking about baby diapers, you want the capacity that you need in order to make sure that your little one is comfortable so that they are not overly drenched or dealing with the nasty BM that they have to sit in. The thing is, baby diapers need to be as absorbent as well because they need to be able to deal with this, and being that a plastic back diaper is a better odor control device than a cloth back diaper there is reasoning to believe than an ABDL diaper is better for this purpose.

Knowing this, we probably can all agree that ABDL have been around for a while, and have been around. By this I mean that there always have been ABDL's, but because of the way things used to be back in the old days, we always used to have to be in the closet, or if we came out to our parents and told us this, they probably find us to be mentally deficient, and then lock us up for being sick and make sure that we were getting the help that they think we need. This basically means that we're going to get somehow deprogrammed so that we think just like the ones that think that we are defective. Nowadays, it is more accepted, so it probably would not be looked at as too bad, but there are still people who think that being ABDL is somehow bad.

ABDL diapers are basically offshoots of medical diapers that are made like the plastic back diapers that we grew up with, or that we wore as kids. We all know what pampers loves and Huggies all used to be. They used to be plastic back, they used to have perfume, they used to be crinkly, and they used to have babyish designs. When you are a young adult, and you are using a diaper for whatever reason, most people think or must have thought that having designs on diapers like that was babyish, so they tried to make diapers as plain as possible, so as not to draw undue attention. Basically an ABDL diaper is basically a diaper that has been previously made, but they are making the diaper similar to diapers that we used to wear as kids, so and SDK diaper is more like the pampers of the 90s, and each company has their own designs and everything else to make those that want those types of diapers available happy. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of money to be able to make diapers like that, because you need a special setup, a special machine, and a lot of money.

I don't dislike ABDL diapers in fact I like them: however, because I'm incontinent, what I like to look for is the ability for it to deal with capacity. A diaper is only as good as the way it is made and how it holds up under real use. For example, if I have to use a diaper, I want to make sure that the diaper can allow me to release whatever I am holding, and that whatever can be absorbed into the diaper as held there. You want to make sure the diaper is doing its job, so it's not leaking and allowing contents to run down your legs or anything like that. ABDL diapers are made so that people who grew up in earlier generations that are used to diapers like this can actually relive the feelings the smells and all of the things associated with wearing diapers that look like that. The only thing that really is missing from diapers like that is the actual perfume that was taken out. However, this can be dealt with by buying the appropriate sense from people who sell them. It's basically a central oils and other things put together.

Yes, having ABDL diapers is awesome, but you basically are paying for that privilege. When you have a mega Max diaper or any other diaper that is made for those that are severely incontinent, you are getting the ability to be able to use the diaper to its fullest extent. It is designed for people to be able to release into, and because of the way it is, you just know that you will be able to use it. It is expected that you use it, however sometimes even the best medical diapers like the mega maxes can be overmatched depending on what you are trying to deposit in them. The best diaper is a diaper that works for you, the best diaper is a diaper that can do the job that you want it to do. Also, the best diaper is the diaper that makes you feel exactly the way you want to feel. For example if Jesse wants to feel like a baby, and he's wearing diapers that have the print on them and it makes them feel small, that's good, but you also have to realize that you want diapers that make them feel small and do exactly what they should be doing. Regardless of whether he is an adult baby or not he is still an adult, and such he needs an adult diaper that can handle what it needs to do, and he needs to be able to have diapers that make him feel small. That is why ABDL diapers exist, because there is a market for them and people want them and it makes them feel like the small people they want to be, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I know that it costs a lot more money if you're getting specialized diapers. I still have LFB diapers in my collection, and I don't use those lightly, because I know of how much they cost, and I have plenty of mega Max diapers and can use those as necessary because those are my primary diapers. Every once in a while I put on an LFB because I want to feel the same way I did when I was a kid, and that is about as close as I can get. Unless of course I want to spend about $65 for the essential oils to make my diapers smell like they did when I was two years old.

The diaper that you should use is the one that works for you, the diaper that you should like is the one that you like, but sometimes putting them both together can be costly and cost prohibitive, because I believe someone said that doing diapers like this can cost up to $1,000,000, because of the machinery and then patterns and all the things just to copy a baby diaper to make it look like an adult diaper.

Brian

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of modern baby diapers these days.  I prefer plastic backed over everything so the cloth backed brands just don't do it for me.  Now if I could properly fit a late 70's to mid 80's Pampers then I'd be all for it.  For the most part I am pretty content with the ABDL diapers we have on offer today.

• Like 2

Something to be remembered with this, is that baby diapers started out with just fluff for absorbancy. Press out was a serious  concern, spec with the original flat fold diapers. As such, for absorbancy, they had to make them thick, to the extent that one of the adds I remember seeing was a diaper brand claiming to be the thickest most absorbant diaper out there. Then you started to get the shaped diapers, Loves and Huggies where the first I remember seeing, the hourglass shape. The use of elastic for leg and waistband, definatly an improvment. Then they started to add the SAP, at first, they kept thge thickness, and the SAP helped increase the diapers ability to hold more.

Then they started getting thinner, al the while the price kept going up and up.

There where improvments and such along the way, Elastic was a huge improvment, the standing leg guards, SAP, hook n loop tape, heck, even the elastic that was added to the tapes to make it easyer to get the diaper on decently, and alowed it to flex and move with the child better.

Yet, at the same time there are things that many of us find ungood that allso have happened over the years. THe cloth backed diapers, well, allright, there was two types of the cloth backed diapers, one was a plastic diaper with a layer of that 'cloth' over top of them, but, there was also thoes diapers made only with the cloth backing, wich was not water proof, reguardless of the claims. That did improve over time, but some of us remember that time rather well. The way that baby diapers have over time basicly become pullups, with padding in the front and rear only, cloth sides that where super fragile, and worse. Yet, at the same time the price still goes up.

Part of this has been companys trying to make more money. Making thinner diapers that have to be changed more often means perents have to buy more diapers. Part of it is the law, I know in some states, in care facilitys, they actualy have to check/change diapers like every two hours. Been a long time sense that law came out, was the 90s I think.

Still, I remember some of the adult diapers from back in the 80s, they where huge, like wearing a small pillow. No SAP, some of them where like the 70s pampers, others where closer to the multi tape diapers we have now, save that they used just fluff, maybe a little SAP as that started to come onto the market.

• Like 2