LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Word Of Encouragement To Those Who Are Nervous

Hi All

I Felt that This Could Be an Encouragement to Anyone Out there that is Nervous to Wear. When I First Started to Discover this Side of Myself I thought there was Something Wrong with Me. But after Browsing the Boards and Talking to some People on Here, I Discovered that There is Absolutely Nothing Wrong with Wearing Diapers. Then after coming to Accept it myself, I am A DL By the Way, at First I only Felt Comfortable Wearing at Home. But Thanks to the Encouragement of Several People on Here (One in Particular) I Wear Very often Just About 23 Hrs a Day, and I Haven't Had Anything Said to Me So as Everyone Else will tell You Either dont Care and Don't Notice, or they Notice but they dont Care to Say Anything. So Again as Most Would Say do what you Want and Dont Worry about what People Might Say or Think. Have Fun.

Almost 24/7 and Thoroughly Enjoying it! :D

Rockies Fan Go Rockies! :D

I'll add to that, I've been to a party friday night, nobody noticed, except those who knew I was wearing right there and then, those who know I wear, but don't know when, didn't notice either. Someone even picked me up by my buttocks, and even she didn't notice, or didn't say anything, so really, people really won't notice (unless you poop it of course =P). I've worn them to work too, same story there (except for the picking up).

All great points! I have been wearing diapers for almost 30 years at home and when I go out. I don't always wear diapers, mind you, but when I choose to wear diapers when I go out somewhere I am comfortable and I enjoy the feeling. Diapers are just a person's choice of underwear so you shouldn't feel nervous about your choices. Some people say it's sexual in nature. Well, for some it is, but wearing diapers is no different and in some cases even better than most other people's sexual kinks. If people didn't need or like to wear diapers (including those who have incontinence problems), then you wouldn't see so many different brands of adult disposable diapers or TV commercials or store shelves constantly full of adult diapers. I do agree that I don't want any of my friends or family to know I like wearing diapers but when I am out and about in a disposable diaper under my pants, know one can tell unless I let them show. I have run into frineds and have stopped in a store or on the street to talk with them all while happily wetting my diaper. They never knew. Even if someone does notice, they won't say anything to you. If you think about it, if you weren't into wearing diapers yourself and saw a stranger on the street with his diaper showing out the back of his pants, would you go up to him and say something about it? Most likely not. In my case, even if someone does happen to notice my diaper showing out the back of my jeans, I really don't care if a stranger who I'll probably never see again in my life knows I am wearing diapers. They may just think I am incontinent, that's all. No different than someone bending over and seeing the waistband of his underpants showing and certianly a lot better than seeing someone's "Plumber's Crack". It does take some time at first to get comfortable going out in public with diapers on but the more you do it and realise no one notices or cares, the easier and more comfortable you get.

i used to wear just one, or at most, two diapers when i went out (cloth). I always wore pants tailored to fit over them. lately i can't bear to go anywhere without at least three, and i know people can tell, especially since i wear t-shirts that have "disaster in diapers" and "terrible 2s tude with the size to back it up" etc. i've not had many people say anything, and no one has been rude about it. my wife says i look and walk like a toddler, but she thinks its kind of cute, which is nice. i rarely feel cute accept when i'm around her. i still wear clothes that fit over the diapers and don't allow them to "show". i did have a pair of shorts that rode up when i sat and sometimes let the bottom show. i don't wear them anymore. i wear diapers and t-shirt at home but no one ever sees that. if i could, i'd wear that everywhere because i hate pants over diapers. such is life.

I have often worn disposables out shopping and definitely to the movies as really hate to miss any part of the movie I'm watching. Once I get my finances is better shape over the next couple of months then hope to enjoy both cloth and disposable even more.

Believe me, with all the worrying that so many suffer, it's not that big a deal, really.

I have bought diapers in the supermarket, and no one ever stared or looked funny. Even the cashiers.

Who cares whether you wear briefs, boxers, panties or diapers? And if youwear a diaper, so what? You didn't ask anybody else to buy it or put on you. You wear them because you eithr need or want to wear them, plain and simple.

I'll add to that, I've been to a party friday night, nobody noticed, except those who knew I was wearing right there and then, those who know I wear, but don't know when, didn't notice either. Someone even picked me up by my buttocks, and even she didn't notice, or didn't say anything, .... I've worn them to work too, same story there (except for the picking up).

"...except for the picking up part" -- funny!