LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A. R.

Regrettably, A. R. passed away recently due to complications from major surgery. He might not be as famous as some others discussed here. However, I believe he deserves to be remembered, and that posting this might give closure to his many friends on DailyDiapers.

I knew A.R. as a semi-regular at the monthly ABDL pizza munch near San Jose, CA.  He came for the conversation, even though pizza didn't agree with his digestive tract. (We knew each other mainly face-to-face and over email. As a result, I'm not sure what nickname he used on DailyDiapers.)

A. R. was an adult baby who mixed in light bondage to try to simulate a baby's loss of autonomy. Originally from the New York area, he relocated to California partially to join the growing AB/DL community here. He was a longtime member of DPF, including attending some of Tommy's now-legendary parties. He was a great initial resource for me while trying to learn more about that chapter of the history of our community, and capture it for future generations. At my urging, he wrote a brief autobiography, linked below.

A. R. was also a retired contractor who enjoyed home upgrades, travel, and a form of lawn bowling.

I'll miss him.

A. R.'s bio: https://understanding.infantilism.org/archive/ar_life_experiences.php
BRiDgE's (The Bay area Diaper Enthusiasts) Discord server: https://discord.gg/4htyqNe8xk

• Sad 2
On 8/7/2022 at 11:41 AM, DailyDi said:

I didn't know him, but wish his family and friends the best!

@DailyDi

I myself didn't know him either, but I also wish his family the best: it is hard to lose someone who has been a part of the community, regardless of how long they have been. I will say this however, the longer someone is a member of the community, and the more they are active, they become like a brother, a sister, a mother, a father, a grandmother, a grandfather, an aunt, and uncle, or whatever. Whatever designation, they are and always will be a part of our community, regardless of how long the community has been active. There have been many individuals who I have met over the years, and I have known of several of them here on DVD for many more years than I have been a member, but if I were to find out one of them were to be no longer with us, it would feel like somebody cut my arm off, because I'd missed them a lot.

Same goes for here, I read the posting that he made about him and his life from infantilism.org: sounds like a very interesting individual, and I'm sure that his contributions to the community will be forever remembered, no matter how big they are no matter how small they are. Regardless of that, when you lose somebody that is a part of a community this big, it can still hurt regardless of whether you know the person or not. Sounds like this guy really had an interesting life, and that he had his ups and downs, especially when he had one of his girlfriends become his wife, and then for some reason he marries her and then all of a sudden things change. It is very hard to find a partner that except you for who you are, so I can understand him being hesitant, because that would be a concern of mine. I'd want somebody that would understand me and accept me for what I am and who I am, and what I like to do. I'd also like to have someone who shares that philosophy, so there would not be any trouble. I mean, once you are in diapers, you might as well add the fun part to it,  by phone I mean, you finally accepted it, and now you can add other parts of the kink, and actually act the way you feel, with no inhibitions , no one telling you that it's wrong or bad or anything like that. This fish is very interesting , and it has very interesting pieces, some of us like some parts , while somebody else may hate them, or not like them , but they all are apart of an interesting community. I can tell you for example, that I'm a lot better off the way I am now as I was 26 or more years ago : I'm more confident about where I want to be, what I am, and what I have decided . I don't need confirmation anymore, because I've confirmed what I've always suspected . Because of places like DD and the people around, I have come full circle and I'm able to understand the way I am, while trying to also understand others, which is always a good thing.

it is my hope that this gentleman rests in eternal peace, safe in the knowledge that what he did will always be remembered, because it sounded to me like he is one of the groundbreakers, one of many at least losing anyone is hard very hard, but when you notice somebody that you have a relationship with, it can hurt. Hopefully, his writings will live on, and other people will gain knowledge from his experience as well. I know I did. The only thing I wish that would happen is there were more people that could understand the way we feel. There are people that do, and that's cool, but we can always use more people that understand us and can help us be better individuals irregardless of our status being diaper lovers or

rest in peace Mr AR: you will be missed

Brian